Author has written 1 story for Fairy Tales.
THE PERCY JACKSON PLEDGE:
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NORMAL PEOPLE:don't have this on their profile
WHY BOYS SHOULDN'T CHEAT!!!
There was once a girl named Ashley who
Jack was the most popular guy in school.
Ashley and Courtney were worst enemies.
Ashley approached the movies that night
Ashley had peeked through Courtney's
The next day at school Ashley wasn't
A note that read: My dearest Jack, I
Always with you, Ashley
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up,
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear,
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting likeyour father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll
YOU KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS WHEN:
1.You buy everything you see with an owl or trident on it.
2.You yell “Burrito Fight!” whenever you’re in a Mexican restaurant.
3.You checked to make sure your vice-principal doesn’t have a tail.
4.You know which pages the good parts are on.
5.You suddenly hate thunderstorms.
6.You start hearing Percabeth in every song you hear.
7.You started calling your dog Mrs. O’Leary.
8.You start figuring out who your godly parent is.
9.You never looked at a ballpoint pen the same way again.
10.You have a plan to get out of school early on May 5th so you can buy The Last Olympian, read it, and still have time to do your homework.
11.You ask the cashier at the store if they stock Mythomagic cards.
12.You start doing pro/con lists in your head. During Math. When you’re supposed to be taking notes.
13.You start spelling character names out of your spelling words.
14.You start loving blue plastic hairbrushes and anyone who wields them.
15.Each day you check every fan site you know of for new information.
16.You try to figure out how much food dye you need to turn chocolate chip cookies blue.
17.You make references to it in school reports and/or to friends that haven’t read it.
18.The first thing you ask someone when you meet them is, “Have you read PJO?”
19.On your trip to Washington D.C. you thought of Annabeth every time you saw a monument.
20.You yell “Mizzenmast!” whenever you enter a boat.
21.You dream about PJO every night.
22.You curse a god/goddess a lot.
23.You have one (Or more) pictures relating to PJO in your room
24.You know PJO better then most sane people
25.You have links to every great PJO site
26.You add things to the list every day
27.You know what you would do if you were Percy
28.You argue with your friends about if Nico should turn evil or not (NO! Nico don't turn evil!!)
29.At least half of your friends have read all the PJO, or are going to in the very near future
30.You wish you could find a rainbow to see if Iris messages work
31.For April Fools, you put a piece of paper over a card/cards and told your friends that they were Myth-O-Magic cards and they understood
32.Your friends all have a godly parent, and so do you, and your family, and your extended family, and your far, far, far away cuzs'
33.You are trying to learn Greek
34.You keep thinking about one of the PJO books when you go on a trip.
35.Every language you know is some form of Ancient greek.
36.You shriek everytime you see a guy with black hair and green eyes
37.You have an instant crush on Nico!
38.You just have to research more about greek mythology
39.You call up the Camp Half Blood number in LT.
40.You want to learn Latin
42.You copy/paste this onto your profile
43.About 75-100 of your fics are PJO related, even if it is a cross over
44.You have taken every test you can find about what demigodly parent you would/do/should have, and your friends have as well or are going to
45.You make sure all of your friends (Or most of them), have an idea about what you say when talking about PJO
46.Your friends (At least one), think you are obbsessed with PJO, and you agree
47.A friend (or more), think you should start taking pills and/or going to a mental doctor, because you are so obsessed
48.You have one or more things related to PJO on your school stuff, and if someone asks you why, you tell them
49.You have something on your school things (Or home things), that says 'Daughter (Or son if you're a guy) of God/goddess', and you don't even try to hide it, even if it says daughter of Name of unliked god.goddess
50.You’re nodding and smiling when you read this
51.You were so busy reading that you missed number 41
52.You are planning on adding a lot more things to this list
53.You have done at least 15 (Or more) of the above things
54.You are so obessed with PJO and the couple Percy-Annabeth, that you are proud to call yourselves supporters of Percabeth!!!
55. You try to convince your friends to read PJO ( Lol, i do that all the time...)
Thanks yous for reading! :-) Have a wonderful day, Cupcakes! :DDD
Unsafe External Link