Poll: In love with the TPOM movie? Tell me who you absolutely adore the most! Vote Now!
Author has written 32 stories for Penguins of Madagascar.
Status: JULY is the month that I wish to have summer, but decided to take classes. Wow me.
Yellow!!! I just love a lot of things, but my absolute favorite shows are The Penguins of Madagascar, Shingeki no Kyojin, Magic Kaito 1412, Beelzebub & Gravity Falls.
I'm a 'diverse' writer; I practically write about anything and everything my kooky mind can think of. I'm sure I have something you can read up, and if you have suggestions, let me hear them. :)
My Imagination Is Worth More Than My Reality ~ Layla
The mind is a dark and scary place. You just need to find a light switch and find your way around. :) Don't give up.
"The served serving the server is good medicine for me." - Andrew Purchase
Sometimes honesty and law is not the way to go...sometimes it's honesty and forgiveness, but that just depends on the person or situation. ~ NotYourNormalHumanMind
Deceit can never be forgotten, neither can it be forgiven. ~ NYNHM
The Walking Dead! Have been an avid fan ever since it came out. Even have an alarm when a new epi comes out.
Z Nation!10K, man, 10K. The kid's awesome with his sniper role, not to mention he's more laid back than the others when, you know, he's the kid.
NCIS! Ziva and Abby. Period.
Since this is technically a bio (profile), I'm going to put in details about me. Maybe.
Name: Classified. But you can call me Layla or RiRi. Or whatever, I don't really care, actually. As long as it's me you're addressing to.
*Just a note, if I ever write a fanfiction about a character named Layla, it's the OC, not me. Never. I do like jumping in sometimes, but not into storylines, unless absolutely necessary.
Kowalski: By that, you meant breaking the fourth wall?
Me: Precisely. *slings arm around Kowalski* See, K, this is why you're the smart guy, and I'm the one with the pen.
Kowalski: *unsure* Should I be afraid of that?
Me: Oh you. *smirks* Of course not, bud. *pats him* I'm a nice person.
Gender: In case you haven't guessed yet, I'm female.
Music, Movies, Books, Hobbies: I have a complete love for every and any kind of entertainment.
Color: Violet, yellow, white and black. Actually, I would say rainbow, but I think it's too common.
Chocolate: Dark. Most definitely dark. Did you know that it can prevent cancer?
I'm full of opposites, I have strong faith in what I believe in, I tend to be overprotective of my friends, since they are younger than me...I'm usually the oldest in my gang/s.
Best pairing for me? SKILENE!!! But I also support the other pairings, so don't hate me yet.
My favorite penguin is...no, wait, I love all the penguins. You can't make me choose! I won't choose! I love them all! They're so adorable and cute and cuddly and surprisingly deadly...
Most of my stories are humanized, because I'm not that good at the normal animal setting for POM.
I absolutely love making friends and having them, but I only trust so much. Which is why I have limited ACTUAL friends. And you are your own best friend, so they're the only one who knows my truly deepest darkest secrets and desires.
TRUST is my biggest issue in any kind of relationship. You break it, I'll break your bones. Well, not really-not that nice-but I will break it off with you.
I'm an introvert, and that really describes me a lot. I am not shy in any way, don't stereotype me.
To tell you the truth, I hardly hate anything. I really don't hate much. Not even most people. Well, except for this really annoying Social Studies teacher who really effed me off for being annoyingly annoying to me. And I openly expressed it that everyone in my class knew about it. I think I'm the reason he moved to another school. Let's not forget that he did not return the USB of my best friend and those of others. How rude.
I don't even hate most villains. 'Coz, hey! They're worth something too! Which is why most people start to rethink my mental state when I say I love the villain. *shakes hand at sky* YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, YOU HEAR ME??? *clears throat* Well, on to the next?
Random things you should know about me before you rethink befriending me:
1) I've been watching horror since I was...8? Maybe even younger than that, but I can remember the gory details of the first movie I watched. And by horror, I really mean horror. Like, 'thou is too young to be watching movies like these that are not meant for the tiny, naive mind because it will haunt thee in thy dreams', kind.
I mean gore, the thrill of getting scared, horror, the shiver one gets when something WILL go wrong. Added to this would be my love for Thanatos/Death aka the Grim Reaper and his band of merry reapers, and my love for black. There's more related things, but I am not a goth. I just like black. And wear black. Own black things...
2) I roleplay, I change accents, I have different personalities. I could be Jekyl and Hyde reborn. I'm pretty much messed up and highly aware of it. If you feel like you're talking to another person, it's most probably still me. It all depends on my mood, but I'd probably be kind to you still. (Probably).
Are you going to have a problem with that? I'm sorry then (Truly). I'll go take my awesomeness elsewhere. To the kitchen, freaks!
3) I'm a girl, right? So does that mean I'll watch chick flicks and romantic dramas? Heck no. Refer to number one and two if you don't get why. I don't have a problem READING romantic dramas or chick literature, so I really wouldn't mind proof/beta reading those kinds of stories.
But please, I'm begging you, don't let me watch one. I'm a horror person. I get sick watching mushy gushy stuff, okay? Okay. (That was not a reference, do not flood me, I have never read the book or watched the movie, not going to start now.)
I could be a female Rico though...
4) This is probably the most common thing that a huge part of the world has, and would most likely be a thing I'll have in common with you: I'm not scared of the dark. I'm scared of what's IN the dark. Big difference.
'What could possibly be scary IN the dark?' I don't know, man, why the bloody heck are you asking me? I mean, I'm just stating facts here, not explaining why these are facts in the first place.
By the way, I absolutely love Lights Out, even though I have only seen the trailers. It is an awesome concept, losing the stereotypical 'haunted house/hospital/graveyard/whatever-place-that-could-be-haunted', the 'oldness' or ancient origin of the house that they reside in, and the whole we need holy water and other holy items to purify the malicious spirit. Not that I have anything against those kinds of movies, love Deliver Us From Evil and Constantine, but this is different. Yes, I know the entity is attached to one of the characters, but it was a voluntary relationship (as far as I know). This is an amazing concept, I don't care what anybody else says until I actually get to watch this (and with my budget, highly doubt it would be soon). Biggest question for me though: What about the mystery behind why Diana is hunting Rebecca and Martin?
5) Biology. For someone who loves everything and anything, I loathe Biology. I know, I get it. "Aren't you supposed to be a Death person?" I said I love Death more. Why'd I add the Biology bit? Because I keep mentioning how I love everything and all that, but dislike Biology even though I've got pretty high marks so far. And because I also want everyone to know this,
Life and Death, side to side, looking down from up high.
Life said to Death, "Why do people hate you, and love me?"
Death didn't wait long to answer back.
"Because, you're a beautiful lie, and I'm the painful truth."
Now tell me: Are you Life, or Death?
6) I've been a pretty hardcore person when it comes to death and life changing situations (an example, almost getting run over by vehicles), but when I get a really low mark, I see a poor mouse being attacked by a cat, or I deal with the aftermaths of being the bullied and the bully, I cry. Yes, I cry. It's my outlet. I don't drink, I don't fight, I don't use a knife. I cry. And I'm both ashamed and proud of this, because it's an embarrassing thing to do yet I admit that I do it.
And the unfortunate time when I'm just a derogative of a human being, I just want to scream to the world to stop. Stop torturing me. Stop letting me think. Stop placing this heavy weight on me. I'm not Atlas, I don't carry the weight of the world, but my heart is heavy with responsibility and duty. But screaming right now is only going to send me to the crazy house. Bear with me if I don't feel like writing or replying to messages, it's my other outlet, but I don't want to soil my happy stories with dark thoughts.
7) I sleep with a sword, a bamboo stick, and a dagger, and my diary. And yes, I consider the notebook a weapon too. Ballpens, my sanity, and my really tiny collection of lip balm/shiners/stick. Because I'm still a girl, and my favourite physical parts are my hair, lips and eyelashes. Sue me.
8) I don't have a filter (most of the time), and am more likely to pull a Julien then a Marlene. Meaning, I wouldn't care about others except myself. Yes, I'm very self-absorbed.
9) BELIEBER. Yes, I love that guy. Ever since his first song came out. But I don't stalk him, or pretend to be his love/wife/girlfriend/I-don't-give-a-whatever. I just love his songs. And him. People make mistakes, alright?
10) Manga/manhua/manhwa Status: Still obsessing over Shibatora (Completed, but they paired Shibata with Mizuki ;-;/still love the story though, and the ship/recommendable to police comedy fans)
and Code: Breakers (Completed/if you're a fan of Gintama or Beelzebub, I'd recommend this, but it's more girly in the sense that it centers around a girl and boy pair);
Shinrei Tantei Yakumo (Ongoing/not much going on, the characters are biased and too into their personalities, overexaggerated, if you want; but I do like the mystery around Yakumo and his connection with Haruka);
and AoharuXMachine Gun (Ongoing/Absolutely a must read if you like the masculine cross-dressing female. If you don't, it's still a good comedic story about the drama around !Surprise! survival games/it's more for older readers, but don't worry, there are censors);
And currently reading a bunch of others (Chaos Attack, Black Dog, Nanatsu No Taizai, etc.), but I want to mention Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Kono Watashi No Mono Tonare Yuusha Yo Kotowaru -because Demon Queen, my hero(ine). She's done more than Hero could. Not trying to downgrade Hero though...and yes, those are names of the characters. If you're more into reality/historical/political kind of stories, here's one. And the characters are so cute. :3
/If you disagree with anything here, that's fine with me./*
Rico X Layla (I found my Rico! *squeals* N.K.S.Y-B.)
Jelena (Yeah, I know. But I just love original couples and stuff...AND JELENA! Nobody stands between them or else *waves Juarez, my knife, about*)
Oh, about Juarez? I just wish I had a Swiss army knife or a small hunting/bowie knife I can stick in my boot or shoe or pocket, but all I've got is the SAK, so yeah. Don't look at me like that, I'm paranoid and a female. I'm supposed to be protective of myself...
l= Note: Julien (NPD) Narcissistic Personality Disorder/God-Complex
Note2 = Makira & Elizabeth
Note3 = Cressia, Frankenstein, 'Rai'