Author has written 11 stories for Numb3rs, Harry Potter, Left Behind, Stargate: SG-1, and Breaking Bad.
Disclaimer: All Stories I write and post on this website are called fanfiction which means that the original plots and characters belong to the original authors so sorry, I'm not a famous author, simply a wanna be author with no hope or dedication to actually be one.
Name: You can call me Amelia, but its not my real name, I just really like the name Amelia.
Age: Born in 1990 so you do the math
Fave TV Show: oooh, um, Heroes, Pushing Daisies, and Chuck
Fave Book: Les Miserables, the best story line every created as long as you ignore the extra boring parts (Not that the battle of Waterloo isn't interesting and the history of France is boring, I just personally don't have an interest in it.).
Fave Music: I like my classical stuff, but Jack Johnson has really been hitting it for me lately, and Johnnyswim.
Goal in life: Save the world, but since that's not gonna happen any time soon, I'll settle for being able to build my parents their own beautiful house in pristine condition with a huge kitchen and joining living room and dining room so while all the girls can cook in the kitchen we can still chat with the guys in the living room. (I'm not being sexist, I'm a girl and all the girls in my family enjoy cooking, its just our tradition so don't throw a fit.)
Personnel Bio: Well I'm trying to become a nurse so academics come almost first in my life, I really like writing and reading as well as playing soccer and volleyball or a good game of Settlers of Catan. I also love to sing and cook and I love hanging out with my friends and family.
You know its funny, I don't actually like Harry Potter, I just like messing with jk rowlings characters and plot line, I've never even read the books.
I thought it would be cool to post some ideas for stories. SO if you're interested then take up a few of these challenges.
HARRY POTTER CHALLENGES
Should you choose to except my only honest request is that you inform me if they are written so I can read them and that you not use graphic sexual scenes or graphic or offending language or slash. I can appreciate light stuff and innuendos, but don't make it M for sexual content and language. That just shows how low your thought process is.
1. Voldemort has a brother, a little brother. He acts possessive and controlling with his brother almost like he was his own property and does not allow him any freedom. So what happens when the order captures him? (You could fool around with it maybe making the brother into Harry or making him a child or grown adult, your choice.)
2. Lily leaves James and raises Harry all on her own and Tom Riddle marries Lily while Harry is a child, but Lilly doesn't know he is Voldemort till he begins to train Harry.
3. Harry was either born blind or blinded while young, the Potters decide he would have no life in the wizarding world so they leave him in a home for magical disabled children. Later on it turns out Harry can see, just in a different way and is talented but is he taking back mommy and daddy, I don't think so. Make him intelligent, but not arrogantly so and possible have a vampire or some one new want to raise him.
4.Dumbledore made a mistake and in the Great War Harry Potter couldn't kill Voldemort. Voldemort begins to take over and soon enough most of the world is at his command. But Harry had two sons, he was not a very good father though since he had no time for them. Both sons join in the fight against Voldemort at a young age since their mother died either by child birth of some other way. The older of the two brothers begins to crave power and control hating how every one he cares for is being killed (The path to hell is paved by good intentions). When his fiancee is killed by accident by a light side werewolf the older brother switches sides with out any one knowing. He makes sure that his little brother is not hurt though since he is the only one left that he cares about. he also wishes to turn his brother so they can be together but his little brother refuses and the battle begins, one running from the other. The older brother is very possessive.
5. Nonmagical. Harry is a genius his parents are dead and certain influential people want to use him. he runs from every one and in certain things is very naive since his parents tried to hide him away and protect him. He has a brilliant mind though, but wants nothing more than to just have a normal life.
6. The light lost and was sent in to hiding, Harry hast two sons their mother being the daughter of Voldemort who ran away from her father after being forced to marry Draco Malfoy and bare his child which is then raised by Voldemort. Harry's two sons are Sirius James Potter, and Alexander Michael Potter. Harry's wife dies and Harry neglects his sons. Sirius and Alex are very close and consider each other their only family. Sirius begins to consider joining his half-sister and grandfather after his brother is hurt in an accident. He wants to protect Alex from everything and is slightly power hungry. "Its us against the world Alex."
7. Harry is a prince who likes to sneak off and mingle with the common folk, but some strangers show up who aren't so common or kind.
8. The setting is modern day with Harry the son of a high up businessman who deals in the black market. Now Harry turns out to be a genius and he isn't too keen about working for his father and his evil schemes.
9. Lily is related to Voldemort and somehow and finds out Dumbledore hid it from her so she takes her son and runs to Voldemort.
10. During the war Voldemort captures Harry's wife and son. He raises Harry's son and later father and son meet.
11. The Dursley's are actually human and intelligent while still hating magic, so they raise Harry to hate magic and have a desire to remain a muggle.
12. Either with magic or with out. There is no Dark Lord and the world is a lot more stable, but there is a seedy underworld normally called a Mafia. The Potters are influential government officials, so what happens when their only son Harry is kidnapped by the mafia?
13. Long after the war Harry shows up and meets a young girl who falls in love with him. Even though he's like over a hundred ( He's barely aged). She is the great granddaughter of the women who Harry loved, but who left him because he pushed her away to keep her safe from Voldemort and she didn't understand.
14. Magic is not a force or an it, rather magic is a he who resides in Hogwarts (Which is why it is the safest place on earth), but he has never been seen until Harry Potter comes to school (Harry can be regular book based Harry or a different one), and Magic adopts Harry as his little brother.
1. What if Clark gets turned into a child while his parents are away and only Lex is around, how would he handle a child especially one like Clark. The age can be up to you as well as whether or not Clark remembers him self or is truly a child.
Currently I am up to five pages on the next chapter of Perchance, I hope to get at least seven or eight pages out of the next chapter so just be patients.
Currently working on another chapter of To Raise Hell and Fire, up to 5 pages!! Hope to post it soon!!