Author has written 3 stories for One Piece, Hunger Games, and Young Justice.
So, I guess you must be really bored to be here, reading this... thing. Or just a stalker. Whatever.
Well whatever reason you have, nice to meet ya! PM me if you want to chat! Warning, though. I tend to scare people off with my... hyperness.
I'm also on Osu! a lot... Freaking obsessed XD My username there is CyanDragons. Message me if you want to play a game! My rank is currently somewhere in the
Also, I'm up for smashing, too! PM me for my Friend Codes and all that if you want! I mostly main Duck Hunt and Toon Link, and play Greninja, Robin, Bowser Jr., and Marth, too. Fight meh >:)
Real Name: Good luck finding out.
Reason Behind the Name: Maybe I have a disturbing obsession with cyanide... ':D (And got annoyed at the name being taken so there, take the crap spelling differentiation.)
In high school...
If you think I'm a guy...Well... Nahhhhhh
Dragons, Dragons, Dragons, Dragons, Dragons, Dragons, Dragons
Favourite Book Series':
Hunger Games, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, Kane Chronicles, Warriors, Maximum Ride, Alex Rider, Artemis Fowl, and too many more to write down.
Favourite Video Games:
POKEMON, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Sims Bustin' Out, Okami, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Super Smash Bros.
Favourite TV Shows/Movies/Anime/Manga:
One Piece, YuGiOh, Young Justice, Teen Titans, Danny Phantom, How to Train Your Dragon, The Amazing Race, Rise of the Guardians, Megaman NT Warriors, Ouran High School Host Club, Kuroshitsuji, Kuroko no Basuke, Hetalia, BBC Sherlock, Puella Magi Madoka Magika, Noragami, Haikyuu!!, Durarara!
SHIPS I SHIP:
Johnlock, RoChu, AoKuro, AkaKuro, SamXDanny, Timely Intelligence, Percabeth, SuFin, DenNor, FrUK, USUK, Spamano, Itacest, PruCan, Americest, GerIta, Germancest, RusCan, KiritoXAsuna, RusPrus, ChibitaliaXHRE, Yakine, Yatori, KageHina, DaiSuga, Shizaya, DeliHibi, OiKage, FrostIron, Thorki, EngIta, Destiel, Sabriel, AsaNoya, OiIwa, Hitacest, MoriHuni, TamaHaru
SHIPS I DON'T REALLY LIKE MUCH:
HongIce, Sherlolly, NiChu, Sheriarty, Perico, Annabeth/Piper, Elsanna, Dramione, Levi/Eren, Giripan, DenIce, SebaCiel, DenSu, Perlia
But either way, it's all just ship and let ship. X3
In all honesty, I think I spend WAY too much time reading fanfiction... I'm talking about five hours a day on average... Well, if internet addiction and fangirling are ever considered mental problems, I'd probably be one of the first people in the loony bin. Soon followed by my friends... And I think I am pretty sadistic... Just look at the number of angst stories I read... :'D
Current Projects (February 25, 2015)
Ehm. Life is happening. So... Yea :D
Staying or Leaving/What's Important (SoL): Well, about these two... One of them's gonna be deleted and I'm just gonna start all over... Probably.
Heroes in the Games (HitG): See "Current Projects"
The Storm, The Mist, and The Owl (SMO): Will be updated when I get a review. Or deleted. Meh.
Third Time's the Charm: Pokemon (Colosseum): Adventure, Hurt/Comfort, Friendship, Drama. Wes, Rui. OC. Rating: T
He never spoke of his past and Rui never asked, but when a girl he once knew returns to the deserts of Orre along with enemies from their adventures, Rui will realize just how little she knew about him.
The following stories will be part of the same world and are linked to each other in some way:
Gijinkas: Teams and Missions (Title Pending): Pokemon (AU, Gijinkas): Adventure, Humour, Friendship, Drama, Family. Obviously OC filled and AU. Rating: T
Gijinkas: Pirates (Title Pending): Pokemon and One Piece Crossover: Adventure, Humour, Drama, Friendship. AU and OCs. Rating: T
Gijinkas: Crossing the Gap (Title Pending): Pokemon (AU, Gijinkas): Adventure, Humour, Drama, Friendship. AU, OCs. Rating: T
Gijinkas: Preschool (Title Pending): Pokemon (AU, Gijinkas): Humour, Friendship, Family, Adventure. AU, OCs. Rating: K
Brief Summaries of the "Gijinkas" Series:
Gijinkas: Teams and Missions: First and main story of the series. Gijinkas live side by side with humans and fight with them in elite teams composed of six gijinkas and two human navigators. Missions are issued to these teams who travel the world to prevent the ever present evil of the world. As more incidents happen, the world that they live in starts to become darker and darker to the eyes of our protagonists as all is not as it seems...
Gijinkas: Pirates: In a mission against a force that somehow wields the power of dimensions and time, Team Diamond is sent to a new world, a world of likes that they have never seen before. A world of pirates. Scattered across the blue world, the Team must reunite and search for a means to get home, while along the way, they make friends and enemies, as well as prevent the worst from happening...
Gijinkas: Crossing the Gap: The world the gijinkas live in is far from being the same as the one where Ash and his friends exist in. What happens when a rip through space sends a Team into that world? Being chased by organizations wanting to experiment on them for obvious reasons, the Team will need to make new allies in order to survive and get home. That is, if they ever get home...
Gijinkas: Preschool: This is one of the bravest things that the enemy has done... Attacking the HQ and transforming almost all the Teams back into children. It's up to the Teams' navigators to help revert them back to their original forms, but is that even possible? And until then, the navigators are stuck with little Gijinkas running all around the place. Joy.
While these are now listed as possible different stories, it is probable that most of these will be arcs in Gijinkas: Teams and Missions
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella BEST FRIENDS:Take yours and say 'RUN LIKE THE WIND BULLSEYE!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa. BEST FRIENDS:Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail. BEST FRIENDS:Would be sitting next to you sayin "THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry. BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. BEST FRIENDS: Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you. BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS:Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door. BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone. BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'its because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: Will tell you that you're a great singer even if you're terrible BEST FRIENDS: Will tell you that you suck.
FRIENDS: Will ask why you're crying BEST FRIENDS: Will already have a shovel to bury the loser that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter BEST FRIENDS:Will repost this crappp!!
I am the girl that doesn't go to school functions or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone.
I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with superhero comics, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
If you can read this message, you are Awesome, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
These 20 are my favorite sarcastic quotes of all time, gotten from various locations including internet and other authors pages (note: number is pending)-
1. Why be difficult, when with just a little bit more effort, you can be absolutely and perfectly impossible.
2. Sharks hug with their mouth.
3. The Zombies are coming! They're hungry for brains! Don't worry, you're safe.
4. My mind works like lightning...One brilliant flash and it's gone.
5. We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
6. If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
7. When life gives lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
8. HELP!! I got lost in my mind, it was uncharted territory...
9. I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.
10. The only way for people to meet your standards, is for you to lower them, a lot.
11. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
12: A computer once beat me at chess, but was no match for me at boxing.
13. think I am sarcastic? Watch me pretend to care!
14. To fail you have to try. To try you have to fail first to start again.
15. Do I know Sarcasm? Why yes, he's my best friend. I call him Snarky for short...
16. I'm not crazy! The voices tell me I am entirely sane…
17. Your just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
18. Tact is for people who aren’t witty enough to use sarcasm.
19. “I’d insult you, but the sad truth is that you wouldn’t understand and if I tried to explain it to you, your brain might implode from information overload.”
20. silence is golden. duct tape is silver.
1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.
2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
Wrong Answer: Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant and close the refrigerator. Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your actions.
3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?
Correct Answer: The Elephant. The Elephant is in the refrigerator. This tests your memory. OK, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your abilities.
4. There is a river you must cross. But it is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you manage it?
Correct Answer: You swim across. All the Crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.
Many preschoolers got several correct answers. Most adultS got them all wrong.
At age 8, your dad bought you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over his lap.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn.
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on your heart.
If you love your dad, post this on your profile.
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you".
Unsafe External Link