Poll: Will Nico die in The House of Hades? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hey, Im FireofRiptide! SUP? Things about me... wait Im boring and you obviously don't care... I am a girl... yup thats about it... I am so boring... This account is mainly for my Percy Jackson obsession.
Why am I on fanfiction? Because fantasy is so much better then reality.
MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE HOUSE OF HADES:
First of all I think that the four POV's will be Hazel, (obviously because of the sneak peak) Frank, Jason and Percy/Annabeth. I really wish Nico would get to be a protagonist but Rick said that he would not be. :(
Now for the deaths:
(In order of how much I think they will survive, most likely to least likely)
Percy Jackson- I can almost most definitely say that Percy will survive, because the whole thing basically revolves around him. Also if Percy were to die Rick Riorden would be hunted down by fangirls and boys alike. I think Percy's safe.
Annabeth Chase- I think that if Annabeth or Percy were to die, they would go together, and since once again she is one of the most prominent female characters. If Rick were to break up Percabeth he would have a riot on his hands. I think that Annabeth is safe as well.
Piper and Jason- I don't think that they will kill off either of these two in this book, I think they're safe.
Hazel Levesque- Since she already died once I think it would just be cruel to kill her off. In the sneak peak it talked about some obstacle at the doors she would have to take care of but I still think she's safe.
Frank Zhang- Hard to say, he would be difficult to kill with his shape shifting abilities but there is also a burning stick to take into consideration. Anything could really happen with him.
Leo Valdez- I'm worried about what will happen to Leo in this. I just have a really bad feeling that Leo's gonna die. In a synopsis of the book it says that Leo worries about how Percy and Annabeth will be able to escape when the doors are sealed. I personally think that none of the seven are going to be killed in the House of Hades, one or two will most likely die in the last book, but I believe that they will all survive till the fifth. Sadly I think Leo will most likely die, but not until the last book. I believe that Percy and Annabeth falling into Tartarus was not the price to be paid for using the fortune cookie.
Nico di Angelo- I am sooo sad to say that I think Nico will die in The House of Hades. I think that the doors need to be closed from both sides, so one of them will have to sacrifice themselves to close them. I have a very horrible feeling that the person to do this will be Nico, because Rick says that although Nico will not have a POV he will have a big part, and I think that that will be closing the doors of death. I think that Nico will die at the end of the HoH. :'(
Now for the prophecy:
Seven halfbloods shall answer the call
Well, this is obviously Leo, Piper, Jason, Percy, Hazel, Frank and Annabeth
To storm or fire the world must fall
I think that the storm represents Percy, or maybe Jason, and fire definitely represents Leo. So because of something one of them causes either a.) the world to be destroyed or b.) Gaea (who kinda is the world) to be defeated.
An oath to keep with a final breath
I have a bad feeling that this is referring to Nico, and his promise to lead the others to the doors of death. I think that at the doors Nico may be the one to sacrifice themselves to close the doors.
And foes bear arms to the doors of death
... A battle?
This is my overall prediction of the HoH. Percy and Annabeth will journey their way through Tartarus, being chased by Arachne, trying to get to the doors of death. Nico and the others will fly to Epirus on the Argo II. Lots of battles and all that, and at the same time they will reach the doors. Percy and Annabeth escape through them while they're opened and they all need to decide who will stay on the other side to close the doors. Percy will most likely try to be the one to do it, but at the last minute, either Leo or Nico will sacrifice himself. I think it is more likely to be Nico, because Leo is needed for the Great Prophecy. Then the book will end, and I will be crying.
My Fav PJ and HoO characters!
1. Nico di Angelo (I especially love Nico goes to Hogwarts fanfics!)
2. Leo Valdez (Team Leo Forever)
3. Percy Jackson
4. Annabeth Chase
5. Thalia Grace
6. Rachel Elizabeth Dare
8. Connor Stoll
9. Hazel Levesque
10. Zoe Nightshade
(I did not write this, someone else did)
PERCY JACKSON PLEDGE:
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
Things I Am NOT allowed to do at Hogwarts:
1) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
2) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
3) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
4) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
5) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
6) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot. (rofl i can sooo picture Ron doing that and making it bite Draco's nose :D lol)
7) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
8) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive. (Awww!!!)
9) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug a Slytherin Day."
10) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor. (But its so much fun!!)
11) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort. (Struggling...too...hard...must...say...it...!)
12) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
13) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
14) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
15) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
16) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers. (Although it just might knock some sense into them...Dobby excluded i LUV him! :) )
17) I will not call the Weasley twins, "bookends."
18) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of its clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
19) I will not lick Trevor.
20) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
21) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
22) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
23) But yes, I will do it all anyway.
Best Scenes/Quotes Ever!
"You named him Festus? You know in Latin Festus means 'happy' right? You want us to ride off to save the world on Happy the Dragon?" - Jason Grace TLH
The man facing me was small, but porky. He had a red nose, big watery eyes, and curly hair so black it was almost purple. He looked like those paintings of baby angels--what do you call them, hubbubs? No cherubs. That's it. He looked like a cherub who'd turned middle aged in a trailer park. - Percy Jackson TLT
"Me, go with you to the... the 'Thrill Ride of Love'? How embarresing is that? What if somebody saw me?" - Annabeth Chase TLT
"That's what happens to snow in Texas lady. It. Freaking. Melts." -Leo Valdez TLH
"With great power comes great need to nap." -Nico di Angelo TLO
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." -Albus Dumbledore
"I don't think you're a waste of space." -Dudley Dursley
'The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.' -On James and Lily Potter's gravestone.
"Oh yeah, and Loor and I wear nearly mauled by a polar bear. And Spader was hanging out with a penguin." - Bobby Pendragon, SoH
20 Percy Jackson Questions
1) Percabeth or Prachel? Percabeth all the way
2) Favorite guy character? Nico di Angelo :)
3) Favorite girl character? Annabeth Chase with Thalia Grace a close second
4) Favorite god? Hermes or Hades
5) Favorite goddess? Artemis or Hestia
6) Zeus, Posiedon, or Hades? Hades
7) Is Luke hot? ...No he is a jerk.
8) Would you join the hunters? ya! they sound awesome! eternally maiden!
9) Archery or sword fighting? Sword fighting!
10) Iris Messaging or Hermes Express? Iris messaging!
11) Favorite minor god/goddess? Nike or Hecate
12) Favorite book? The Battle of the Labyrinth and the Lost Hero
13) Least favorite? IDK I love them all okay?
14) Would you live year round at Camp Half-Blood or just go in the summer? depends the situation, but probs just summer
15) Favorite couple? Thalico!
16) Are you a demigod? I HOPE!!!!!!
17) Who would be your parent? Nike or Hermes.
18) Favorite minor character? Connor Stoll, Drew and Nyssa
19) Ethan or Luke? Ethan.
20) Favorite monsters? Cyclopes or Cerberus
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate, marshmallows, and ice cream too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys
35 Things to do in an Elevator: