Author has written 4 stories for Transformers, Elder Scroll series, and Mythology.
Name: Look at da Pen-Name!!
Likes: Well there are many things I like but I'd say my most favourites are snowboarding, transformers, camping, expensive cars like the Lamborghini Aventador, Ferrari 458 Italia, Chevy Camaro Z28 etc.video games like Mass Effect, White Knight Chronicles (Yes, there is actually a fan) Skyrim. I also enjoy animes. (PM me to ask which ones X3) Also, I am a Creepypasta kindof person... XD
Dislikes: Writers block, People whos self appointed purpose in life to annoy everyone else T.T
Religious Status: Music is my religion!
Age: Each Year, I turn a year Older
You'll never leave where you are, until you decide where you'd rather be - Unknown
It's not who you are that's holding you back, it's who you think you're not - Unknown
97% of teens only see the Transformers franchise because of Shia La Beouf or Megan Fox. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the other 3% that goes to see things explode and robots beating the slag outta each other! =) (I'm one of those 3%)
If you wished you were a fighter on either the Autobots or Decepticons, copy & paste this to your profile and state whether you're on the Autobots or Decepticons after it in capital letters.DECEPTICON
TRANSFORMERS! IF YOU LIKE TRANSFORMERS COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!! Like? Far from it. More like OBSESSED!
If you know someone who should be squashed by Megatron, copy and paste in your profile. Every transformers fan has this feeling...
If you have a crush on any fictional character, copy & paste this to your profile. Starscream, Sideways, Crowbar, Knockout, Blitzwing, Jazz, Megatron, Raiden, Thane Krios, Javik, Garrus Vakarian and his calibrations xp... and many more...
If you stare at a car whenever one passes until you can't see it anymore and it's a car from any from the '07 or '09 or '11 transformers movies, copy & paste this to your profile. Bumblebee (Own 'im!), Dino/Mirage, Wheelie, Ironhide, Optimus Prime, Jazz, Barricade, Blackout, Starscream... Hell, I think I even saw Jetfire!
Friend: wipes your tears when your rejected
Best friends goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
Friend: tells you you deserve better when he dumps you
Best friend prank calls him and whispers "You will die in 7 days."
Friend: will bail you out of jail
Best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "Man, we screwed."
Friend: will help you move.
Best friend: will help you move the bodies.
Friend: helps you up when you fall.
Best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?
Friend: calls your parents by mr. and mrs.
Best friend calls your parents dad and mom.
Friend:has never seen you cry
Best Friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on
Friend: asks for anything to eat or drink
Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home.
Friend:asks you to write down your number.
Best friend: ask you for their number (cuz they can't remember it)
Friend:borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back
Best friend:has borrowed things and when u ask for it they give u a tissue saying they lost it.
Friend:only knows your fave color, movie, and book
Best friend:could write a (very embarrassing!!) biography on your life
Friend:will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
Best friend:will kick the crowd's butt if they are doing that to you
Friend: would ignore this
Best friend: will repost this on their profile
Unsafe External Link