Author has written 6 stories for Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, Gravitation, Snow White and the Huntsman, and Anime X-overs.
Welcome! I'm BlackMoonNight! I am a girl. Just wanted to get that out of the way.
B-day: November 23, 1995
I love a lot of anime, but there are some that I have no idea about that some of my friends read. So I'm somewhat limited in that department. Anywho, enjoy my stories and for all of them... RR!
Yes, I changed my name. I was honestly starting to get a little annoyed with the name Shizu-fan. Besides I like this one better. The same applies to my new avatar picture as well.
1.) Met His Match - ONESHOT! COMPLETE!
2.) Met His Match (Izaya) - ONESHOT! COMPLETE!
3.) Shuichi's Secret - ONESHOT! COMPLETE!
4.) The Wedding - ONESHOT! COMPLETE!
5.) New and Improved - ONESHOT! COMPLETE!
6.) The Same - Continuous. Not complete. ...HIATUS!!!... (Sorry!)
Here's 100 random questions to help you learn more about me:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? No.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Lots and lots of people!
3) How many houses have you lived in? Two trailers, two normal houses, and four apartments.
4) Favorite candy bar? Hershey’s Dark Chocolate.
5) Favorite shoes? Tennis shoes.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Not that I can think of.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? NO!
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Yes. I was in first grade. Can’t remember why though.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Reading some more fanfictions!
12) Favorite genre of music? Don’t really have one. As long as the song sounds good to me, I’ll listen to it.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Sagittarius and the pig.
14) What time were you born? It was fall on Thanksgiving. No joke.
15) Do you like beer? I don't like alcohol at all! Besides, I’m underage!
16) Ever made a prank phone call? No, but I want to.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? A couple of Hannah Montana CDs. This was when I was in like fifth grade or something close to that.
18) Are you sarcastic? Tooootally.
19) What are your favorite colors? Blue, black, red, purple, grey…basically no neon bright nonsense! And no greens and pinks! I HATE PINK!!!!!
20) How many watches do you own? None.
21) Summer or winter? I love winter cause when it’s cold, you can put on as many layers of clothing as you want. In summer, there’s only so much you can take off without getting arrested for public indecency (not that anyone wants to see that from me).
23) Favorite color to wear? Black or blue.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Neither, Diet/regular Dr. Pepper!
25) What color is your cell phone? Black.
26) Where is your second home? Fanfiction.net
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yep, I've slapped my friends (playfully) upside their heads.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? I have on now.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? One
30) How many video games do you own? Several dozen.
31) What was your first pet? A fish.
32) Ever had braces? Nope.
33) Do looks matter? I don't give a crap how people think I look!
34) Do you use chapstick? Only when I really need to. Even then, I forget a lot of the times.
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School.
Mr. Smith (Awesome computer apps teacher)
Mrs. Johnson (Cool arts and humanities teacher)
Mrs. EEK (That’s a hyphenated version of her name. She’s my college counselor person from the guidance office.)
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? I get most of my stuff from the Woman Within catalogue.
37) Are you too forgiving? Unfortunately yes.
38) How many children do you want? To give birth to: one. To adopt: one or two.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yep.
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Bacon!
41) Do you own a gun? No.
42) Ever thought you were in love? Does puppy love count?
43) When was the last time you cried? Sometime last year.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Watched new episode of Bleach!
45) Olive Garden? Never been there.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? No.
47) Have you ever been in a castle? Nope.
48) Nicknames? Crazy lady (by my friends), cadydoo, cadydid, cadybug, doonoodle.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Been to? I’m born and raised!
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? Nope.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Yes, Grimmjow (Sigh, if only anime characters were real).
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Nope.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? No.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Meh, I could take it or leave it.
57) Do you dye your hair? No, but I would like some red highlights.
58) Does anyone like you? My friends and family.
59) What year were you born? 1995.
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Learning how to not spit up on myself????
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Nope.
62) McDonalds or Wendys? McDonalds.
63) Do you like yourself? Yah, but I am so not a narsisist!
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Mom, I live with her after all.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? I think I might be bi, so really no preferred sex. But eyes, boobs need to be big but not TOO big, and not too much taller than me. I like being party sized, but not that much.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? I don’t mind the dark.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Ewwe, no!
68) Do you own a webcam? Nope.
69) Have you ever stripped? No! ...wait yes I do, every morning when I get ready for the day, then again, most people do.
70) Ever broke a bone? Nope. But I have nearly broken my ankle a few years ago!
72) Do you chat on AIM often? Nope.
73) Pringles or Lays? Lays.
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Nope.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Neither, DRRR!!!
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Full House.
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? She’s alright.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Yes, that’s actually been some focus points for people bullying me in elementary school.
80) Do you own a car? Nope.
81) Can you cook? Define cooking.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1.Religious people who try to shove their religions down your throat!
2.HOMEWORK NEEDS TO DIE!
3.People who don't know the real me!
83) Do you text message often? Hell yes.
84) Money or love? Love all the way!
85) Do you have any scars? Nope.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? To be dropped into the Bleach universe.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? I don’t mind. I can handle the blood and gore most of the time.
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships!
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Fuck that, I like chocolate dammit!
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Yes. I heart me some fried chicken.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? The what?.
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Yep, I think.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My mother. No seriously, like just a couple hours ago.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? Not so much a person as my laptop. I wanted to chuck it out the window yesterday.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? Haven’t cried in months. Can’t remember.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? Shirozanny and Shiva from The Hollows Mask here on FanFiction.net.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Here’s a real shocker (hint sarcasm). Taylor Lautner
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? I don’t instant message, unless you count texts.
100) Who was the last person that called you? I. TEXT. Rarely do I ever make actual phone calls.
Red heads have the smarts
Blonds get all of the boys
But BRUNETTES GET ALL OF THE BOYS FRIENDS, THE SMARTS AND WE ARE MOST RELIABLE
copy and paste this to your profile if your a brunette.
Put this on your
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Stop the Pairing Wars!
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted," Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiilling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage. Just because someone's gay, doesn't mean they're bad. They have the right to be married.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal. And also, point of reference, the Greeks and Romans accepted Homosexuality. Their cultures did not 'die out' due to this. Why is it that the 'modern world' is so far behind those that lived thousands of years ago?
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
.••) .•) .•.•) .•)
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy and paste this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, StarDragon411, Mystic Katt, TrueThinker, Softballgirl9411, Witchdoctor42, crocgirl2815, mewmewice, Kin756894,Alice001, AnimeKeepsMeSane, IchiAi, Shizu-fan
If you've ever spent a long amount of time looking for something that you were holding/wearing, copy this to your profile and add your name: I-P-O, Kilala26, Konnichiwa Minna, Kin756894, Alice001, AnimeKeepsMeSane, IchiAi, Shizu-fan
If you have ever thought of something funny, started laughing, and fell & hit your head on something hard, and ended up laughing harder than you were before, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list. S.S.M.together, SlightlyBroken (come on someone else has to have done this before too), Katerina, Gaara ish my sexeh beast, SlytherinXprincessX16, XxSandVillageGirlxX, Kaiora, HeartFlare05, Alice001, AnimeKeepsMeSane, IchiAi, Shizu-fan
If you have ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this into your profile
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot, if you're one of the two percent who hasn't, then copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said "pull" or vice-versa, then copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever looked at somethin' that wasn't there because someone said "look it's ", then copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever said something to someone that had nothing to do with your current conversation, then copy and paste this into your profile
If you and/or your best friend are insane, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone their not, copy and past this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you hate obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever zoned out for five consecutive minutes, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
If your one of those people that gets excited when you see just two reviews, paste into your profile
If you want to see the world someday, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this into your profile
If your bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste into your profile
If you ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste into your profile
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites, copy this into your profile
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy and paste into your profile
Too many teenagers have smoked or tried Marijuana, if you haven't, put this into your profile
If you have copy and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile!
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy and paste this into your profile!
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone! Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it copy onto your profile this in your profile!
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
If you ever walked into the wrong classroom, copy and paste this into your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever busted a move/burst into a song, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have a scary crush on a book, anime or game character then copy this into your profile.
If you love Yaoi/Shonen-ai, copy this to your profile/signature!
If you're a Yaoi fangirl and proud of it then copy this to your profile.
If you have a story in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a teenager, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like anime or magna, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think that it's not fair that the guys in manga and anime are almost always better than the guys in the real world, copy and paste this in your profile! Then add your name. List:Mitchan007/Jessie, Ni-Chan, raining-pandas, Keiko Hayasaka, WantingFreedom, BubblyAng3l, KawaiiNatsumi15,OichiGal45, IchiAi, Shizu-fan
If you draw anime/manga paste this onto your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this to your profile
Too many people try to smoke cigarettes, if you haven't then copy this to your profile
If you think Japan is cool copy this to your profile
If you speak a little Japanese copy and paste this to your profile
If you have a mad fascination with the Japanese culture, copy and past this into your profile
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would tell the person, "Thanks for the compliment", copy this into your profile
Female come backs
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perve on them kissing their boyfriends.
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM.
5. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to seme your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts.
6. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeristic activities.
7. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
8. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
9. The most exiting moment of your life so far was when you discovered hentai manga.
10. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes.
11. It’s the only aphrodesiac you need.
12. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
13. Your gay son wishes he had a normal, homophobic mother who didn’t ask him questions about his latest sexual exploits.
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
. . . Now go read the third word in each line :)
Stupid Racist people
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
l_ _lll_ _ _ _ llllllllllllllllllllll_llll_ _llllllllllll_llllllllllllllll_llllllllllll_llll_ _ llll_ _ _ _ _ _ lll _ _ l
(If you can read what that says, kudos to you!)
Read this please!
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 percent of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 percent of the people that read this won't repost it?
I myself don't actually believe in God, but this was a pretty cool story.
"A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut. No-one knows she was raped at 13. People call a girl fat. No-one knows she has a serious disease which causes her to be over weight. People call an old man ugly. No-one knows he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Repost this if you're against bullying and stereotyping. 95% of you won't. "
Sorting Hat says I belong in Slytherin!!
Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those whose ancestry is purest."
Slytherin students are typically cunning and hungry for power. Important members include Draco Malfoy (Harry's nemesis), Professor Severus Snape (head of Slytherin), and Lord Voldemort.
Unsafe External Link