Author has written 23 stories for Angel Sanctuary, Kingdom Hearts, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing/AC, Inuyasha, .hack/SIGN, Legend of Dragoon, Gravitation, Harry Potter, Forgotten Realms, Yami no Matsuei, and Megami Kouhosei.
Hotaru-no-mayowasu on Deviantart is mine.
Redemption rewrite up to chapter 20 is available.
And the issues? Tom for one...he's a real mad man to try and take control of. Chapter 14 alone I had to rewrite 5 times. Also, I ended up with stiches and they got infected. Yeah, not fun.
If anyone is wondering...
The reason my updates are so random is because, I spend a good 80% of my life sick, 10% working and sick/working, and then the last 10% writing. My family is known for having an extremely weak immune system and I'm no different. So that's the reason I usually update chapter after chapter only to vanish. It takes all my energy to work and do homework and not fall asleep afterwards, because my sinuses or worse are attacking me. SO that's the reason everyone. Sorry, nothing I can do about it.
I want to do something and I think you guys can help me. I want to try and make at least one person a day smile. For whatever reason, not because it's the right thing to do or anything, just because I think it's important. I hope you'll all help me with this, even if it's to make yourself smile, let's brighten the world up a bit.
Back into works!
I'm Kage Kitsune, the writer some of you hate, others like, rarely love and all have wanted me dead more then once from lack of updates at times. Now! For some actual back ground info on me.
Not dead, just currently undertaking a job and school. My school has shown itself to be a real "We're going to hold you hostage until you're bleeding on the ground in your own pool of blood" hell. I do love my school though.
Age: 25...I feel really old now...
School: in soon
Quote: "If you don't stop you're going to be bald in the morning." - My constant threat to the many who have pissed me off...I should probably be bald myself since I've annoyed myself.
Been writing: Well, the first fanfic I wrote was in 7th grade. It was a Cowboy Bebop one...one I've never actually thrown up on FF.net though. The first one I posted was an Angel Sanctuary one which was in the 8th grade.
Writing original stories: Since I can remember.
CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED: All stories WILL be Shonen ai. I rarely write male/female relationships unless they're side characters, while the main ones are still shonen ai or it's an original story. If it's original I do both, but these fanfics are ALL SHONEN AI! Get over it, if you don't like it you can leave, because you aren't finding anything else here.
I am currently going to be partaking in the 100 Fanfic challange! YAY ! I found the table and want to do it. My catch? I found 5 other tables that also claim to be the 100 fanfic challange...solution? Kage will be partaking in the 700 fanfic challange! Wish me luck!
1. Writing A Wizard's Past - 8 chapters finished
2. A rewrite for What Once Was - 2 chapters rewritten
3. Rewrite for Falling into Darkness - 4 chapters rewritten (I went and decided to revamp and make sure each chapter was at least ten pages long so yeah...for those of you who liked FiD, there's a lot more to it now as I work on it. sorry, only the first 4 chapters have been fixed, working on chapter 5 now).
4. Soon will be working on a rewrite for A Summer Full of Wonders while also finishing it. - 7 chapters rewritten Also went back and edited the first 6 chapters that'd been rewritten.
5. Rewrite for Double Yuki Disaster - 2 chapters rewritten
6. A rewrite for every other horrible fanfic that has had the displeasure of coming out of my brain. Sorry fanfics.
A Wizard's Lament - All 45 chapters edited. No huge changes, 98% grammar fixes.
A Wizard's Redemption - will have to go back for grammar errors and such.
1. A Wizard's Lament Doujinshi is up and getting pages. - 2 manga strips up
2. Falling into darknses Doujinshi is going to be held from starting, since I can't draw the KH cast very well yet. Sorry everyone.
Instead of typing up every fanfic I plan to do here, these are the intended fanfics to come within the 2014 - 2015 time line.
1. A Wizard's Finale
2. A Cirque Du Freak fanfic which will include a book rewrite, more or less the way my Wizard saga is working out.
3. A Harry Potter Fanfic series where Harry goes to the dark side. Why? People are whining there are a lack of good ones so I want to take a crack at it.
4. If by the chance enough fanfics are finished I'll be starting a different Harry Potter story all together which involves a Sirius/Lupin relationship. It's a pure comedy and the idea was borrowed and twisted by a good friend of mine Teenlaunch. My manga partner then added to the horror that was to be this story by us joking around. I pity Snape when this story is finally written.
A Change of plans
I just went back and reread my kingdom heart fanfics since I've been trying to edit/rewrite most of my fanfics lately. I will be rewrite Falling into Darkness completely...While the plot will remain most of the o.c.'s will be replaced with game characters now that there's a larger cast for the organization.
For What once was, I'll be adding in scenes to make the story actually flow and be longer.
I apologize for how horrible these stories were and I will get to them, but I want to do my best to get them rewritten while finishing A Wizard's Redemption. I'm sorry if this inconviences anyone.