Author has written 14 stories for Naruto, Command & Conquer, Harry Potter, DC Universe Online, Mass Effect, Warhammer, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Devil May Cry, and Supreme Commander.
important note for stories: please note that everyone has permission to use my story ideas at any time my mission is to encourage good so if your worried i'll be mad or will report you I wont (although I would like a notice so I can read your take)
just made my pa tr eon will post url soon user name is Reaper96 please support if you like my stories and are willing to help an aspiring fanfiction writer.
For that weak sack of flesh that you so gleefully mock is no super soldier, no immortal warrior, no creature cursed by chaos like you. He is a man, an imperial guardsman drawn from some forgotten corner of the Imperium to fight for his species and for the safety of the people he loves. He is a factory worker, a farmer, a storekeeper, a father, a brother, a son, a mere man. And against creatures like you, teeming and numberless, powered by the very will of thirsting gods... He holds the line. He has held the line for ten thousand years- to all my fellow Guardsmen out there!!!
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallenupthe stairs, copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, therefore weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you then have to put your hands out to work out whichisyour left or right, copy and paste this
Normality is over-rated. If you agree, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you support the Yaoi/Yuri filter for the story search engine, paste this into your profile!
If you think stories with a MA rating should be allowed on FanFiction.Net, paste this into your profile!
i relized something and that is that godlike stories are THE best genre ever alot of peaple think that they are all cliche but that is not true though some beginings are the same every single godlike auther thinks of different ways to totally fuck people up.
"Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." -Zangetsu, Bleach
"When you're up high, all the stuff that looks confusing and messed up... suddenly becomes crystal clear." -Senna, Bleach
"Battle is not a stage for empty heroics and nor is it something to take pleasure in. Battle is filled with despair. Dark, terrifying. That is the way that it should be. That way, people learn to fear battle and to choose the path of non-violence where possible." -Kira Izuru, Bleach
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, Vert9411, pinkcherryblossom, 225CherryBlossoms016, SakuraUchiha14,Sakura-Cherry-Blossom-Chan,Sasusakufan2357, uchihasakura285, NarutoFanGurly, Fallen-Ryu, The Obsidian Blade,Xenotoneanwarrior37, Airwatcher
Signs that you are a true avid fan fiction fan:
1. you act stories out in your mind
2. you act stories out in the bathroom
3. you act stories out with your fingers when you can't fall asleep
4. you widen your eyes when you get a new idea for your stories
5. you write your stories in the van whenever you can, even if it's for only a minute
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTH!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England) Anime895(USA), Starwatcher-shadow (Belgium), icyprincess1 (USA), Marshmellowtime (USA), Fury-Writer-17 (USA), Verdigurl ( New Zealand ), justiceintheworldofhp-yearight (USA), IronhideFan1993 (UK), Elhini Prime (USA). Airwatcher (USA),the devils son(USA)
If you think Masashi Kishimoto is ruining Naruto and agree, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. The Fifth Rider of Armageddon, Hiroshima Namikaze, Zaara the black, desuta, Reikson, D-reaper X-20, blackstardragon624, chinoodin, The Silver Blossom, RasenganFin, Raidentensho, Knives91, Kingkakashi, DarkSamuraiX1999, THE HEE-HO KING, Wirespeed91, Naruto 21, GraityTheWizard, GuyverZero, durwin, Hakkyou no Yami, VFSNAKE, Stormrunner56, Haru Kitsune, DragonMaster4381, Demon Wraith, BigCC, Kolarthecool, GJC
mass disclaimer: i do no own naruto or any other anime, books and shit i only want to see how my talent at writing is compared to others
dumbasses who did not heed my warning:
Paradox en Vogue
THE AIR FORCE CODE OF CONDUCT:
You say M249, I YELL TOMCAT!!!!!
You say AK-47, I HOLLER FLANKER!!!!!
You say FN FAL, I SCREAM TYPHOON!!!!!
You say ALM, I SHRIEK RAFALE!!!!!
You say M16, I CRY EAGLE!!!!!
You say Javelin, I SHOUT SUPER HORNET!!!!!
You say Beretta, I HOWL THUNDERBOLT II!!!!!
You say QBZ-95, I WAIL VIGOROUS DRAGON!!!!!
You say M4, I SCREECH RAPTOR!!!!!!
85% of the male population has a fascination with guns. IF YOU'RE PART OF THE 10% THAT BELIEVE IN AIR SUPERIORITY, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!!!!
Murphy's War Law
1. Friendly fire - isn't.
2. Recoilless rifles - aren't.
3. Suppressive fires - won't.
4. You are not Superman; Marines and fighter pilots take note.
5. A sucking chest wound is Nature's way of telling you to slow down.
6. If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.
7. Try to look unimportant; the enemy may be low on ammo and not want to waste a bullet on you.
8. If at first you don't succeed, call in an air strike.If you are forward of your position, your artillery will fall short.
9. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself.
10. Never go to bed with anyone crazier than yourself.
11. Never forget that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
12. If your attack is going really well, it's an ambush.
13. The enemy diversion you're ignoring is their main attack.
14. The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions:
15. No OPLAN ever survives initial contact.
16. There is no such thing as a perfect plan.
17. Five second fuses always burn three seconds.
18. There is no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole.
19. A retreating enemy is probably just falling back and regrouping.
20. The important things are always simple; the simple are always hard.
21. The easy way is always mined.
22. Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.
23. Don't look conspicuous; it draws fire... For this reason, it is not at all uncommon for aircraft carriers to be known as bomb magnets.
24. Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
25. If you are short of everything but the enemy, you are in the combat zone.
26. When you have secured the area, make sure the enemy knows it too.
27. Incoming fire has the right of way.
28. No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection.
29. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat.
30. If the enemy is within range, so are you.
31. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
32. Things which must be shipped together as a set, aren't.
33. Things that must work together can't be carried to the field that way.
34. Radios will fail as soon as you need fire support.
35. Radar tends to fail at night and in bad weather (and especially during both).
36. Anything you do can get you killed, including nothing.
37. Make it too tough for the enemy to get in, and you won't be able to get out.
38. Tracers work both ways.
39. If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will get more than your fair share of objectives to take.
40. When both sides are convinced they're about to lose, they're both right.
41. Professional soldiers are predictable; the world is full of dangerous amateurs.
42. Military Intelligence is a contradiction.
43. Fortify your front; you'll get your rear shot up.
44. Weather ain't neutral.
45. If you can't remember, the Claymore is pointed toward you.
46. Air defense motto: shoot 'em down; sort 'em out on the ground. 'Flies high, it dies; low and slow, it'll go.'
47. The Cavalry doesn't always come to the rescue.
48. Napalm is an area support weapon.
49. Mines are equal opportunity weapons.
50. B-52s are the ultimate close support weapon.
51. Sniper's motto: reach out and touch someone.
52. Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity.
53. The one item you need is always in short supply.
54. Interchangeable parts aren't.
55. It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.
56. When in doubt, empty your magazine.
57. The side with the simplest uniforms wins.
58. Combat will occur on the ground between two adjoining maps.
59. If the Platoon Sergeant can see you, so can the enemy.
60. Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.
61. The most dangerous thing in the world is a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass.
62. Exceptions prove the rule, and destroy the battle plan.
63. Everything always works in your HQ, everything always fails in the Colonel's HQ.
64. The enemy never watches until you make a mistake.
65. One enemy soldier is never enough, but two is entirely too many.
66. A clean (and dry) set of BDU's is a magnet for mud and rain.
67. The worse the weather, the more you are required to be out in it.
68. Whenever you have plenty of ammo, you never miss.
69. Whenever you are low on ammo, you can't hit the broad side of a barn.
70. The more a weapon costs, the farther you will have to send it away to be repaired.
71. The complexity of a weapon is inversely proportional to the IQ of the weapon's operator.
72. Field experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
73. No matter which way you have to march, its always uphill.
74. If enough data is collected, a board of inquiry can prove anything.
75. For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism (in boot camp).
76. Air strikes always overshoot the target, artillery always falls short.
77. When reviewing the radio frequencies that you just wrote down, the most important ones are always illegible.
78. Those who hesitate under fire usually do not end up KIA or WIA.
79. The tough part about being an officer is that the troops don't know what they want, but they know for certain what they don't want.
80. To steal information from a person is called plagiarism, to steal information from the enemy is called gathering intelligence.
81. The weapon that usually jams when you need it the most is the M60.
82. The perfect officer for the job will transfer in the day after that bill is filled by someone else.
83. When you have sufficient supplies & ammo, the enemy takes 2 weeks to attack, when you are low on supplies & ammo the enemy decides to attack that night.
84. The newest and least experienced soldier will usually win the Medal of Honor.
85. A Purple Heart just proves that were you smart enough to think of a plan, stupid enough to try it, and lucky enough to survive.
86. Murphy was a grunt.
87. Beer Math: 2 beers times 37 men equals 49 cases.
88. Body count Math: 3 guerrillas plus 1 probable plus 2 pigs equals 37 enemies killed in action.
89. The bursting radius of a hand grenade is always one foot greater than your jumping range.
90. All-weather close air support doesn't work in bad weather.
91. The combat worth of a unit is inversely proportional to the smartness of its outfit and appearance.
92. The crucial round is a dud.
93. Every command which can be misunderstood, will be.
94. There is no such place as a convenient foxhole.
95. Don't ever be the first, don't ever be the last and don't ever volunteer to do anything.
96. If your positions are firmly set and you are prepared to take the enemy assault on, he will bypass you, if your ambush is properly set the enemy won't walk into it, if your flank march is going well the enemy expects you to outflank him.
97. Density of fire increases proportionally to the curiousness of the target.
98. Odd objects attract fire - never lurk behind one.
99. The more stupid the leader is, the more important missions he is ordered to carry out.
100. The self-importance of a superior is inversely proportional to his position in the hierarchy (as is his deviousness and mischievousness).
101. There is always a way, and it usually doesn't work.
102. Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when the General is watching.
103. The enemy never monitors your radio frequency until you broadcast on an unsecured channel.
104. Whenever you drop your equipment in a fire-fight, your ammo and grenades always fall the farthest away, and your canteen always lands right at your feet.
105. As soon as you are served hot chow in the field, it rains.
106. Never tell the Platoon Sergeant you have nothing to do.
107. The seriousness of a wound (in a fire-fight) is inversely proportional to the distance to any form of cover.
108. Walking point = sniper bait.
109. Your bivouac for the night is the spot where you got tired of marching that day.
110. If only one solution can be found for a field problem, then it is usually a stupid solution.
111. No battle plan ever survives contact with the enemy.
112. The most dangerous thing in the combat zone is an officer with a map.
113. The problem with taking the easy way out is that the enemy has already mined it.
114. The buddy system is essential to your survival; it gives the enemy somebody else to shoot at.
115. If your advance is going well, you are walking into an ambush.
116. The quartermaster has only two sizes, too large and too small.
117. If you really need an officer in a hurry, take a nap.
118. The only time suppressive fire works is when it is used on abandoned positions.
119. There is nothing more satisfying that having someone take a shot at you... and miss.
120. Don't be conspicuous; in the combat zone it draws fire, out of the combat zone it draws sergeants, if they can see you, so can the enemy... All or any of the above combined.
121. Avoid loud noises, there are few silent killers in a combat zone.
122. Never screw over a buddy; you'll never know when he could save your life.
123. Never expect any rations; the only rations that will be on time and won't be short is the ration of shit.
124. Respect all religions in a combat zone, take no chances on where you may go if killed.
125. A half filled canteen is a beacon for a full loaded enemy weapon.
126. When in a fire fight, kill as many as you can, the one you miss may not miss tomorrow.
127. It is a physical impossibility to carry too much ammo.
128. If you survive an ambush, something's wrong.
129. If you can see the flashes from the enemies' guns in battle, he can see yours too.
130. Flashlights, lighters and matches don't just illuminate the surrounding area; they illuminate you too.
131. Just because you have nearly impenetrable body armor and a hard-ass Kevlar helmet, doesn't mean you don't have exposed areas.
132. There are few times when the enemy can't hear you: When he's dead, you're dead, or both.
133. Never cover a dead body with your own in hopes of looking like you're one of the casualties. Even using his cadaver is a stretch to avoid being shot "just in case."
134. You're only better than your enemy if you kill him first.
135. Never underestimate the ability of the brass to foul things up.
136. You have two mortal enemies in combat; the opposing side and your own rear services.
137. You think the enemy has better artillery support and the enemy thinks yours is better; you're both right.
138. Three things you will never see in combat; hot chow, hot showers, and an uninterrupted night's sleep.
139. "Live" and "Hero" are mutually exclusive terms.
140. Once you are in the fight it is way too late to wonder if this is a good idea.
141. NEVER get into a fight without more ammunition that the other guy.
142. Decisions made by someone over your head will seldom be in your best interest.
143. Sometimes, being good and lucky still is not enough.
144. If the rear echelon troops are really happy, the front line troops probably do not have what they need.
145. If you are wearing body armor they will probably miss that part.
146. Happiness is a belt fed weapon.
147. Having all your body parts intact and functioning at the end of the day beats the alternative.
148. If you are allergic to lead it is best to avoid a war zone.
149. Hot garrison chow is better than hot C-rations which, in turn, are better than cold C-rations, which are better than no food at all. All of these, however, are preferable to cold rice balls even if they do have little pieces of fish in them.
150. A free fire zone has nothing to do with economics.
151. Medals are OK, but having your body and all your friends in one piece at the end of the day is better.
152. Being shot hurts.
153. Thousands of Veterans earned medals for bravery every day, a few were even awarded.
154. There is only one rule in war: When you win, you get to make up the rules.
155. C-4 can make a dull day fun.
156. There is no such thing as a fair fight -- only ones where you win or lose.
157. If you win the battle you are entitled to the spoils.
158. If you lose you don't care.
159. Nobody cares what you did yesterday or what you are going to do tomorrow, what is important is what you are doing -- NOW -- to solve our problem.
160. Always make sure someone has a can opener.
161. Prayer may not help . . . but it can't hurt.
162. Flying is better than walking, walking is better than running, running is better than crawling. All of these, however, are better than extraction by a Med-Evac even if it is technically, is a form of flying.
163. If everyone does not come home none of the rest of us can ever fully come home either.
164. Carrying any weapon that you weren't issued (e.g, an AK) in combat is NOT A GOOD IDEA!
165. As has been noted, "Friendly fire isn't!"
If people often question often question your sanity, post this to your profile and add your name ; Alphawolf001, Garuda 1 Talisman GJC
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you get a kick out of explosions, put this in your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise-versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever felt like killing someone (or more than one person) because they wouldn't leave you alone when you told them not to distract you because you were busy, copy this into your profile
If you've ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you want to fire and/or sue those bloody weather men for giving you false hope so often (for snow days or something)...Copy and paste this to your profile, so we know who to call when we lead an angry mob :)
98 percent of teenagers have either drank alchohol or done drugs. If you're one of the 2 that hasn't, post this on your profile.
If everytime you hear the word rum, you automatically think of Captain Jack Sparrow, put this on your profile!
If you are a chocoholic copy this into your profile.
If your currently trying to take over the world, copy this into your profile.
Who Am I?
I am the boy...that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the boy that people look through when I say something. I am the boy that spends most of his free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the boy that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the boy that doesn't spend all his time on MySpace, or talking about cars, girls or sex to his firends. I am the boy that hasn't been asked out in a year...or ever. I am the boy that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and slash in the rain.
But I am also the boy who knows and is proud to be who he is, doesn't care if people call him weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express himself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this to your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the people who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.The First Kitsukage, the devils son
August Storm (9)
AWACS Ghost Eye (0)
book lover reader (22)
Captive Crimson (3)
Deus Swiftblade (11)
East Bridge (3)
Emperor Lee (25)
Fox King jm (60)
Its Rice Man (7)
Juubi no Shinju (25)
Night Raydes (32)
Orpheus Kidwell (23)
Sgt. Assassin (5)
Shocknawe 425 (30)
Starknight 'Renegade (27)
The Real Moku (4)
Xaito Gekyume (5)