Author has written 6 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Vampire Diaries, Book X-overs, and Misc. Books.
Let's keep it simple: I love writing. Always have, always will.
So, now that that's out there, I'll just tell you that I'll do my very best in updating if and when I have multi-chaptered stories. Though honestly, I do better with one-shots. I don't think that I'm mature enough for a multi-chaptered story.
Hopefully, I'll mature over the years to be able to write those ridiculously long, but very entertaining stories that everybody in fanfiction seem to be able to do. I'm so jelly. -_-
Have a good day/night/life! Love ya guys!
"Let me tell you something...
Just because I'm nice doesn't mean I have to be...
Just because I smile doesn't mean you're off my list...
Just because I may not be a bitch doesn't mean I can't show you one...
And just because love is a four letter word, doesn't keep me from kicking your ass...
So back the hell up and leave me alone."
Post this in your profile if you’re tired of being treated like shit...
So… that was stolen from my cousin’s (a.k.a Queen Sapphire) profile! Sorry cousin. And if she also stole it from Zues-knows-who… well, credits to you! ‘Cause this poem is the epitome of our generation!
Currently doing: Reading several fanfictions, and comparing other's writing style to mine, doing the "ridiculously-busy-school-life-thing", playing Assassin's Creed III and Tomb Raider and planning to watching The OC.
Mood: Great :D
Random info about, yours truly:
- Tend to pull all-nighters almost every week. Thank all things shiny for coffee!
- I'm 15 years old. (HUZZAH FOR MY GENERATION)
- I’m an obsessive perfectionist. (Wow, I can’t believe how easy it is to admit that in this than it is when I admit it in person xD)
- I'm mostly a fan of, shall we say, the "power couple" of a certain book/TV/anime/etc. For ex: DamonxMeredith (Vampire Diaries- book), SantanaxQuinn (Glee- TV series), TakashixSaeko (Highschool of The Dead- anime), PercyxAnnabeth (Percy Jackson, and The Olympians series- book), AubreyxChloe (Pitch Perfect- movie) LightingxFang (Final Fantasy XIII)
- I have a sarcastic sense of humor (as most of you have probably figured out already) xD
- I freakin' love Shakespeare (don't hate) >:3
BAD NEWS ALERT!!!
So, my oh-so-mighty father, decided that I am not allowed to go to the internet during schooldays, unless of course, if I have homework to do in my laptop. :(
I know, It SUCKS. Still, that doesn't mean that I'm gonna sit here, staring at nothing.
My dad said nothing about reading books, now did he? MUWAHAHAHAHA!!! >:D
GOOD NEWS ALERT!!!
Nope, no good news :/
Unsafe External Link