Author has written 3 stories for Tron.
I'll be posting more of a bio once I finish my story, Grudge Match.
I'm a fan of science fiction, Tron in particular. Tron is a bit of a new interest for me; I only found out about it in 2011. How I found out is rather interesting:
1) First of all, I am an Ipod addict.
2) I downloaded the Pandora app one day because I was bored with the music I was listening to.
3) I told Pandora, "I like Techno. Play me Techno." So it did and my choices prompted Pandora to lead me to Electronica instead. I didn't mind.
4) One day, Pandora started playing music from the Tron: Legacy, Reconfigured album. I liked the music so much that I bought the album from Itunes. Then I discovered it was from a movie.
5) I decided to watch the movie, Tron: Legacy. I liked the movie.
6) I found out (or rediscovered?) that Tron: Legacy was a sequel to the original movie, Tron.
7) I decided to watch Tron. I really really really really liked Tron. I thought, man, if I had seen this when I was contemplating what I wanted to do with my life, I might go for the computer programmer thing.
8) So, here I am, writing fanfiction in appreciation. And I have to thank a computer program for introducing me to Tron.
Unsafe External Link