Author has written 10 stories for Whitechapel, Sherlock, Thor, and Avengers.
I am probably the worlds first history geek fanfic author. I blame my friends. I was sane once...
Mostly what is taking up my time now is my series, which was going to end at 5, then it grew to 8, then 10, and eventually 13. Only 3 have been written so far, so it is very much a WIP. I have also done some one-shots for BBC Sherlock and Whitechapel. The series foucses on 4 different pairings throughout: Sherlock/John, Clint Barton/Phil Coulson, Erik Lehnsherr/Charles Xavier, and lastly, Loki/Tony Stark.
NYW = Not yet written
IP = In process
CM = Completed
1) I'll Drive All Night To Find You (NYW) Clint/Coulson
2) I'll Come Running (NYW) Charles/Erik
3) They Called It (NYW) Clint/Coulson
4) If Time Is All I have (NYW) Charles/Erik
5) Now You're Here (NYW) Clint/Coulson
6) You Believe In Ghosts (CM) Sherlock/John
7) My Heart Lies Next To Yours (CM) Loki/Tony
8) You Catch Me As My Tears Fall (CM) Loki/Tony
9) We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed (IP) Loki/Tony
10) Your Soul Echoes (NYW) Loki/Tony
11) Lies Fall From Your Lips (NYW) Loki/Tony
12) My Whispers Catch (NYW) Charles/Erik
13) We Rise From The Ashes (NYW) Loki/Tony
COMING TO A FANFICTION SITE NEAR YOU!!!!
I do also have some AU's lined up to be released alongside my series, cause Untouchable Promises will take a long time, so I'm writing on the side as well. So far they include:
1) We Burned Too Bright - A Hunger Games AU, Loki/Tony
2) A WizAvenge AU - Loki/Tony
3) Norse Mythology AU - Loki/Tony
You can kinda guess my OTP.
So just look out for everything coming! Enjoy!
NB I am really sorry nothing has been updated on WABWAD, just total writers block and a ton of homework. Like two essays, 20 pages of reading and little mini writing things. All for next week. So the chapter is being written slowly, and it's about halfway there. Once I get a minute to actually write, I will. But I'm thinking from now on, chapters will take a long time to update. I am so sorry, because I hate WIP as much as everyone else, but I'll do the best I can.
Check back in about a week. It should be done by then *crossing fingers and hoping really hard*
Thanks again for all the support, that is literally the only thing keeping me going at the minute.