Poll: Should there be a sequel to Pregnancy 101? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Austin & Ally.
Hey y'all! Feel free to check out my profile and stories! Don't be shy!
Things you may not know about me (Fair warning, some may be random and weird) -
1. I die my hair too much. I need to stop lol
2. I HATE BULLYING. I can't stand it. I don't understand what possesses people to do it, I really don't.
3. I can't live without books.
4. I have 9 piercings, hopefully 3 more soon.
5. I'm technologically and directionally challenged.
6. I have two younger sisters, which makes me the oldest.
7. Out of my 25 cousins, only 12 are boys.
8. I'm always busy. It kind of sucks.
9. I can't pour milk without spilling it. Even a bit. I know, weird, right?
10. At fairs or carnivals, whatever you call them, I have to go on scary and thrill rides, or else I'll be sick. I can't go on anything slow. I think it's the adrenaline.
11. I'm Canadian, and I've only crossed the border into the US twice in my life.
12. My idol is Sophia Bush.
13. I LOVE shoes.
14. I don't wear makeup. The odd time I'll wear a bit, but not a whole lot. It feels gross on my face, and washing it off is DEATH. Who has the time to put it on?
15. I love dogs! :)
16. I live across the street from my cousins. Too bad they're all moved out. We had good times together haha
17. I want four kids.
18. I want to be a writer or a medical sonographer when I graduate.
19. I re-read the same book over and over again, until I can basically recite it. That's how much I love reading. Maybe that's why I'm so good at spelling...
20. My favorite food is...wait for it...oranges. I LOVE ORANGES. and chicken. That shit is delicious.
21. The only TV shows I really watch are Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and The 100.
22. I wear glasses.
23. My eyes are brown. So brown, they almost look black sometimes.
24. My hair is brown.
25. Laura Marano and I share the same middle name.
26. I'm of Scottish, French, and Austrian decent.
27. I used to be able to speak fluent French before I moved, but I can't really anymore, which sucks, because no one speaks French where I live. Population of my town: I'll guess 600. and maybe 35 of that population is kids. 10 of them, teenagers. I know. Horrible.
28. I can do the splits. That's as flexible as I get.
29. I used to be able to do no handed cartwheels. (I believe they're called aerials? Is that how you spell it? haha)
30. I've broken my right arm twice, and I can now crack it in weird ways.
31. I've been on crutches five times, twice in one year.
32. I've sprained my ankle countless times, and I've sprained my wrist countless times.
33. I had a walking cast this past year because I had damaged ligaments in my ankle and around my foot.
34. From numbers 30-33, you can see that I'm a total klutz.
35. I love fastball. I've been playing for eight years.
36. I can't take care of an electronic. I always drop them eventually, and they crack.
37. Super Mario is my all time favorite video game. Nothing will ever beat it.
38. I bloody love Disney movies. I am a kid at heart :) ...Mulan is the best :) MUSHU KILLS ME :') and all of the rest are amazing. They make me cry haha And the music is just amazing!
39. I've met R5 twice.
40. At the first R5 concert I went to, Ross and Rocky asked me for hugs. THEY ASKED ME. LIFE MADE.
41. Rydel said "Hey gorgeous!" when I first walked up to them.
42. They are all TOTAL SWEETHEARTS. UGH I WANT THEM.
43. Ross and I had an actual conversation after the concert. It was really nice, he's so easy to talk to, I wasn't nervous at al!
44. Ross winked at me when I left the Meet & Greet table. TAKE ME BACK UGH.
45. I wish I could fly. Mmm, yep.
46. I wish I was a Divergent Shadowhunter. Do you KNOW how awesome that would be?
47. I always wish the worlds I read about in books are real. Sometimes when I read, I have to stop and I'm just like "F*ck...is this real life?" because I'm so into a book that I can't distinguish between real life and book life...You know? I want to be that certain character. I love how most books I read have the bad ass female heroines, who aren't about to cower and be wussies because they're girls, and expect to the treated like they're weak. Show 'em what you've got and kick ass!
48. I think I'm done now... :)
Currently loving: Supernatural (OBSESSION RIGHT HERE), The 100 (BELLARKE FOR LIFE)
Favorite Hobbies: dancing, singing, writing, reading reading reading reading reading reading!!! :) , listening to music, playing sports, hanging with friends and family
Favorite books: Hunger Games trilogy, Divergent series, Harry Potter series, Darkest Powers and Darkness Rising series, Dead Is series by Marlene Perez, Sarah Dessen books, Percy Jackson books, Heroes of Olympus books, Caster Chronicles series, just books books books!
Favorite Movies: Harry Potter series, Pitch Perfect, anything Disney. Too many movies to count, I'm obsessed with movies.
Favorite singers/bands: R5, Lana Del Rey, Fall Out Boy
My Top Five Celebrity Crushes are:
1. Chris Hemsworth
2. Ian Somerhalder
3. Bobby Morley
4. James Franco and Dave Franco (im counting them as one because its equal. plus they are brothers haha, don't judge, that's my logic lol)
5. Ross Lynch
Biggest pet peeves: school, people who complain over the littlest things, people who do things just for attention. and WHEN PEOPLE RIP APART COTTON BALLS AAAH IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!
Forums I write for: Austin & Ally!
SHIPS: Auslly, Fourtris, Clace, Malec, Sizzy, Romione, Percabeth, Jasper, Chlerek, Bellarke.
Twitter name: @r5giirl
The 100 Instagram: 100shadesofbellarke
Check out my Youtube channel my sister and I share! @ElleSisters
That boy you punched in the hall today? Commited suicide a few minutes ago. That girl you called a slut today? She's a virgin. The boy you called lame? He has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the stairs the other day? She's already being abused at home. That girl you called fat? She's starving herself. The old man you made fun of cause of his ugly scars? He fought for our country. The boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. You think you know them. Guess what? You don't!
Repost if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but repost this if you are the 1% with a heart.
Feel free to PM me whenever, you guys, I'm always down for chatting about A&A, Ross Lynch, R5, or anything in general! :) Especially if you love books, because I love books and there is a good chance I have read most books you have hahaha sorry, Im obsessed with reading.
Homecoming dresses in CH 15 of HAFS: