Author has written 3 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hey! I'm Prince-Iggy! Feel free to call me Hannah though, as that's my real name.
I enjoy reading a variety of stories. I'm friendly and I certainly wouldn't mind a review now and then... I write stories for Anime/Manga only (subject to change).
UPDATES: I have been extremely lazy with updates recently, but, do not worry, I HAVE NOT ABANDONED ANYTHING!! XD New chapters for stories will arrive sooner or later!
Favourite things in the universe!:
FANFICTION WRITER MEME!
1. How about a brief introduction of yourself?
I go to the weird part of youtube and see absolutely nothing amiss. Usually, i'm stuck watching some sort of Anime or two, I enjoy reading and writing about them. My life's really not all that exciting but I enjoy it. Just started my third year at secondary school and I'm 14 years old.
Literally me, right there in 4 sentences...
2. Fabulous! And what got you into Fanfiction to begin with?
That was just over 2 years ago, now. I think it was back when my sister, livingdeadlizzi, showed me Sailor Moon. I was (and, quite frankly still am) overly obsessive over it, and I read a fanfiction I found on DeviantArt. I liked it a lot, so I started to write my own. I don't have that Sailor Moon fic any more, it's loooong been deleted, but it was awful anyway... I'm still here today, writing and reading!
3. I see, so what kind of Fanfiction do you like to write?
Romance mainly. Cavity-inducing, sweet, fluffy stuff that makes your brain die from too much cute. Hopeless romantic right there.
I like reading angsty stuff, but I have yet to actually write any effective angst... I tried.
And failed miserably.
4. Do you tend to write the same pairings/characters?
I used to write a lot of Royai (from Fullmetal Alchemist), but I'm not that into it any more. It's still one of my favourite pairings, but UsUk (from Hetalia) has long taken the number 1 spot.
5. What is your most popular fanfic and why do you think people like it so?
Bah. I have no idea... XD I don't really have a 'popular' one...
6. Forget other people, what is the fanfic you've written you’re most proud of?
Hmm... I love them all equally! ;)
7. Do you find writing easy? Hard? What are the most difficult aspects of writing you struggle with?
Overall, writing is pretty easy for me. I just need the right inspiration and occasionally a good song to set me on the right track. If I'm not inspired or feel the sudden urge to write, it usually comes out terrible and ends up deleted and abandoned, lol.
8. Write a few sentences or so of your favourite pairing or character.
Will fill this out later...
9. Are there any fanfiction trends/clichés you can’t stand or are just sick of?
Actually, not really. I like just about anything, and I'm usually guilty of using most trends/clichés (such as including OCs) in my writing... haha.
10. Are you guilty of any of the fanfiction trends/clichés you now hate? Or any other ones?
Nope :D 'Cause I don't really hate any of them. (That's subject to change, likely).
11. What was the first fandom you wrote for? Do you still like/participate in it?
Sailor Moon. I don't write it any more (or haven't for a long while) but I may read a Fanfiction for it occasionally.
12. Name your OTPs or most frequently written pairings/characters and explain what it is about them you love to write/read.
First OTP, UsaMamo (Sailor Moon). Canon pairing, first one I ever shipped :P Liked 'em because they were fun to write, and cute at times I suppose.
Second OTP, Royai (FMA). Kinda half-canon, it was implied but never specifically said. Which is kinda why I liked it. Also cute at times, interesting pairing, great character backgrounds that I can mess with! :D They have a flexible genre, from romance to angst, violence, humour and loads of others.
Third OTP, USUK (APH). Does this one need explaining? It's just quite hilarious and frankly my all time favourite pairing in anime. xD' Another flexible one, I've just started writing a fic with these two... I find them overly cute, but angsty at the same time. The emotions available to play with, I love them! :'D
13. What would you call your writing “style”?
Fast paced and a little sparse. I'm not very good at description and detail unless inspiration strikes. If I could compare it to painting, I'd say I use big strokes, cover a huge canvas, and you have to stand back a ways to really get the scope of it when it's done. And here and there you'll find little bits of surprisingly pleasant detail if you do look up close. Or something like that. It's really nothin' fancy.
14. Do you read other people’s fanfics? If so, what do you find yourself reading the most?
I love reading Fanfics maybe more than writing them, seriously! Mostly these days, I find myself reading Royai and most recently USUK.
15. Name one thing you’d LOVE to write, but have been too afraid or shy to do.
I've never shied away from anything I want to write. It's all fairly anonymous on the internet, so why not? Besides, chances are good if I like it, someone else will like it, too. And that's what it's all about, right? Sharing the love? Now I sound like Francis.
16. Do you have trouble taking criticism? Or worse yet, do you have the dreaded bloated ego?
Nah, neither really. I write what I like, and that's really all there is to it. If someone gives me good, creative, helpful criticism then I take it to heart and really use it. If - on a rare occasion - it's bad, then I just take it with a pinch of salt and ignore it. :P
17. When you write, is there anything that helps? Music? Quiet room?
Has to be quiet, helps if there's nothing around to distract me and I'm in a creative mood. Though if I'm in a bad mood I tent to take it out on a character I have newly created for the purpose of giving a miserable life.
18. What inspires you?
Movies. Songs. TV shows. Things my friends say. Lots of things, really.
19. Lastly, how would you sum up your fanfiction experiences and yourself as a writer?
Fanfiction is such a great hobby. It's free. It's fun. It's always new and different. Proud of my stuff, and the fact that people occasionally enjoy it. ;)
Well, there's me ;) Care to read some of my stuff? :D
Unsafe External Link