Author has written 8 stories for Danny Phantom, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Invader Zim, and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.
Okay, here's some stuff you do not know about me:
Birthday: I'll put it in a riddle: Day= Adult Autism Awareness Day 2011
Hair Color: Blonde with highlights. Occasionally I will get bored and dye it painfully red, only to be threatened with having my head shaved if I do it again by my loving family.
Eye Color: Greenish, mainly.
Favorite songs: far too many to bother counting, but my main two at the moment are Carry On Wayward Son, and House of the Rising Sun.
Favorite Cartoons: Danny Phantom, Ben 10, American Dragon: Jake Long, Invader Zim
Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Harry Potter
Favorite Color: Black or Silver
Cartoon Character I have had a crush on: Dan Phantom
What I Love: Good Fanfictions, cold weather, darkness, Sam Winchester
What I hate: Twilight Saga (Die, Edward, Die!!!!) the color pink
Something I'm proud of: I can read the entire Twilight Saga in under
Something weird about me: I can fit both my legs behind my head, I usually cheer for the bad guys in movies and books.
If I had superpowers, What It would be: Hearing peoples thoughts.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this.
I am the girl...
That doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace or Facebook, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Anime and Books, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Sad movies suck
You own an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You like going to high school football games.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sleep with your socks on at night
16/18 (go figure.)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like wearing jewelry.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it
Like being the star of every thing
11 ways to annoy/scare your roomate:
0. Every time the phone rings, turn on the stereo at full volume and begin to violently slam-dance with your roommate. If he/she asks about it, say, "Oh, that darn hypnotist..."
1. Hang a picture of your roommate on the wall. Throw darts at it. Smile at your roommate often, saying things like, "How nice to see you again."
2. Get a can of beans. Label them, "Jumping beans." Eat them, and then jump around the room. Get another can of beans. Label them, "Dancing beans." Eat them, and then dance around the room. Get another can of beans. Label them, "Kill Your Roommate beans." Eat them, smiling at your roommate.
3. Every time your roommate falls asleep, wait ten minutes, and then wake him/her up and say, "It's time to go to bed now."
4. Insist that your roommate recite the "Pledge Of Allegiance" with you every morning.
5. Recite "Dr. Seuss" books, all the time. Eventually, think up melodies for the words and sing them, loudly, directly to your roommate. If he/she tells you to stop, act offended and spend the day in bed.
6. Put up traffic signs around the room. If your roommate doesn't obey them, give him/her tickets. Confiscate something your roommate owns until he/she pays the tickets.
7. Walk, talk, and dress like a cowboy at all times. If your roommate inquires, tell him/her, "Don't worry little buckaroo. You'll be safe with me."
8. Complain that your elbows, knees, and other joints have been bothering you. Get a screwdriver, and pretend to "fix" them.
9. Paint abstract paintings, and title them things like, "Roommate Dying in a Car Crash," and "Roommate Getting Whacked in the Head with a Shovel." Comment often about how much you love the paintings.
10. Wear glasses, and complain that you can never see anything. Bump into walls and doors. Put your clothes on backwards. Say, "Who's that?" every time your roommate enters the room. When you're not wearing the glasses, act like you can see fine.
52 WAYS TO ANNOY VLAD
1. Every time he begins an evil laugh, hum "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands"
a) "Hello, you have reached the idiot ghost who believes he will rule the world. He's a little delusional right now, while coming up with his next evil scheme. Leave a message after the beep!”
33. Get him a parrot and have it lecture him on proper villain lingo. Namely: "No cookie expletives!"
a) Hello Kitty
43. Send him multiple invitations to the Box Ghost and the Lunch Lady's wedding.
51. Walk around his mansion, and when ever you see him, a ghost, and or a(n) security camera, fling your hands above your head, screaming ontop of your lungs "I'M GOIN GHOST" then point at him call him a fruitloop and runaway.
52. Walk around his mansion singing very loudly and badly,
a.) Californa Girls by Katy Perry
c.) The Danny Phantom Them Song
52. Suck him up in the Fenton thermos then scream into it, "LET DANNY GO!!!!" and start shaking it really hard, and keep screaming "LET DANNY GO!!!!" over and over.
53 WAYS TO ANNOY EVIL DAN PHANTOM
1. Put his hair out.
51. Call him then start asking him why he called you and who he is.
52. Constantly mock him about being a fruitloop, and call him Vlad then run away before he shoots a ecto-beam at you.
53.Ask him if he wants any fried pickles.
7 Ways to annoy Danny Phantom/Fenton
1. Call him a mini fruitloop.
2. Consantly ask him to shoot ice out of his eyes.
3. Act like Vlad.
4. Make a fire and make him put it out about, say, 20 TIMES!
5. Ask him what he was thinking when he stepped into the portal to remove his ghost powers.
6. SHARPIE OUT THE EMBLEM!!
7. Bring in Edna Mode during Identity Crisis, "I REPEAT! NO CAPES!!!!"
8. Make him eat toast.
9. Dye his hair pink.
Failed pickup lines:
Man:where have you been all my life?
Man :haven't i seen you somewhere before?
Man :is this seat empty?
Man:your place or mine?
Man:so what do you do for a living?
Man :hey baby whats your sign?
Man:how do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man:your body is a temple
Man:i would go to the end of the world for you
Man:if i could see you naked i'd die happy
Man:if i could rearange the alphabet i'd put u and i together
man:your eyes there amazing
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''My heart nearly stopped.The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won'tforget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough forthe doll and even some spare money.The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so thatmommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''"My mommy loves white roses."A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sisteris still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
1. How does the world see you?
No Such Thing- John Mayer (Exactly Right.)
2. What song describes the love of my life?
Haven't Met You Yet- Michael Buble (Um... I sincerely hope so)
3. How does my ex-boyfriend feel about me?
Payphone- Maroon 5 (This speaks for itself. LIES!!!!!)
4. How can I make myself happy?
Boyfriend- Justin Bieber (OH, COME ON!!!!)
5. What is my life going to be like after college?
Misery- Maroon 5 (Of course *sigh*)
6. What do I think my current theme song is?
Defying Gravity- Glee cast (I'd think so, wouldn't I?)
7. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Tonight's Gonna be a Good Night- Black Eyed Peas (XD I hope so!!!)
8. What song will play at my funeral?
Take a Bow- Lea Michele (THAT would be awesome.)
9. What is your motto?
Waking Up in Vegas (Funny, my dad said the same thing.)
10. What song describes my personality?
Last Friday Night- Katy Perry (Too right!)
11. What do absolute strangers think of me?
Teenage Dream- Katy Perry (Oh GOD, that's creepy.)
12. Words to live by?
Tonight, Tonight- Hot Chelle Rae (I agree.)
13. What song do I always have stuck in my head?
Stole My Heart- One Direction ( Not really)
14. What do boys think of me?
I kissed a girl- Katy Perry (Too strange for words...)
15. My Breakup Song?
Kryptonite- Three Doors Down ( I DID!!!!!!)
16. Makeout Song?
Part of Me- Katy Perry ( I would.)
17. Song that calms me down?
What makes you beautiful- One Direction (WHY!!!!)
18. If my Boyfriend cheats on me?
Before he Cheats- Carrie Underwood (Way too perfect *Plan formulating* Hmmm...)
19. What is my happy day song?
Misery- Maroon 5 (Of course. OOOOOOf course.)
20.What will be played at my wedding?
When we stand Together- Nickleback (Hell yeah)
You say Martians. We say Irkens.
You say Bill Nye. We say Professor Membrane.
You say backpack. We say PAK.
You say uprising. We say RESISTY!
You say stupid. We say 'advanced'.
You say idiot. We say pathetic, filthy human pig-smelly!
You say ugly. We say big head.
You say 'The Song that Never Ends'. We say "The Doom Song".
You say robot. We say GIR.
You say "That's not true!" We say "LIIIIIIEEEES!!!"
You say aliens. We say "ZIM IS AN ALIEN! WHY DO I EVEN HAVE TO TRY AND PROVE IT THIS MUCH?!? JUST LOOK AT HIM!"
You say "I'm popular". We say "I'M NORMAL!!!!!"
You say we're weird. We say we're Invader Zim fans.
If you luv Invader Zim, copy and paste this onto your profile!
Invader Zim quiz! (Feel free to copy and paste)
1. If you could hang out anywhere, where would it be?
My Answer: Gaz's room. It is actually very similar to mine, if that gives you any idea about my personality.
2. Which IZ Character Would You Date?
My Answer: Dib, without a doubt. He's a genius with an obsession of destroying someone. We're exactly alike.
3. Which IZ Character Is Your Best Friend?
My Answer: Gir!!!!! It would be so freaking EPIC!!! You know, if the world didn't explode. Gaz, maybe. I could help her kill her brother if she helped me with mine.
4. Which IZ Character Do You Hate?
My Answer: The Tallests. They irk me with their LIES!!!!! Ignore the pun, if you will.
5. Your Favorite IZ Episode?
My Answer: The Frycook What Came From All That Space. I feel so sorry for Zim in that episode. And who could have guessed that he blew up more than any other invader (Let's ignore the technicalities, shall we?)
6. Your Favorite IZ Character?
My Answer: Ms. Bitters. She reminds me of my fourth-grade math teacher.
7. Favorite Almighty Tallest?
My Answer: Refer to question four.
8. Zim walks up to you, what do you do?
My Answer: Grab him, stuff him in a bag, and bring him to Dib (Sorry Zim, but I like my planet.)
9. You just got 2 tickets to go see a concert, who do you take with you?
My Answer: Dib. It'd be good for him to have fun, as long as he doesn't accuse the lead singer of being a vampire.
10. You accidently got stranded on a deserted island...who got stranded with you?
My Answer: Zim, because he's the reason we'd have crashed on the island in the first place.
11. Zim asked you to help him repopulate Irk...what is your answer to this disturbing question?
My Answer: Shoot him in the face with a water gun and whack him over the head with a bag of jerky.
12. Favorite IZ Pairing?
My Answer: ZaDf. It's a nice pairing that could actually happen, unlike ZaTr.
13. You and the Tallest are on the Massive...?? (I don't know where this question was going!)
My Answer: Torturing Zim. Then teleporting him to Dib's room.
14. If you could spend your Friday Nights doing something, what would it be?
My Answer: Stalking Zim With Dib. Then splashing him with a can of soda.
15. Favorite IZ Quote?
My Answer: Gir: I am government man, come from the government. The government has sent me.
16. Favorite Zim Moment?
My Answer: Zim: Gir! Come to the observatory!
17. Favorite Dib Moment?
My Answer: Dib: Sorry I'm late... horrible... nightmare visions!
18. Favorite Tallest Moment?
My Answer:Zim: My Tallest! My Tallest! Hey! Hey My Tallest! My Tallest? My Tallest! Hey! Hey! Hey! My Taaaaaaallist! My Tallest? My Tallest! Hey! Hey My Tallest! My Tallest? It's me! My Tallest? My Tallest!
19. Favorite GIR Moment?
My Answer: Zim: Hmm, maybe he's not such a bad evil minion after all.
20. Favorite Random Moment?
My Answer: When Zim calls Gir and Gir is at the dance party.
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Eriizzle? (That didn't work...)
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Black Cheetah
3. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Thoerich (Greeaaat...)
4. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (fav color, fav drink): Black Tang (That's actually pretty cool.)
5. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Angelis(Once again, not bad; Angelis is the most evil cat on the face of the earth, btw.)
6. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fav fruit, and something that can go wrong) Citrus Contact (Alien contact, you know)
7. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (fav color, pirate accessory): Black Scar (Can that be considered an accessory?)
Time for some quotes!!!
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." -- Mitch Hedberg
“I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous-everyone hasn't met me yet." --Rodney Dangerfield
"If your parent never had children, chances are you won't either." --Dick Cavett
"Now they show you how detergent takes out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash." --Jerry Seinfeld
"I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster and a radio." --Joan Rivers
"You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.'" --Tommy Cooper
“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” ― Robert Maynard Hutchins
“Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse.” ― Thomas Stephen Szasz
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity. " -- George Carlin
“There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.” ― Oscar Levant
“I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer” ― Douglas Adams
“Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” ― Terry Pratchett
“When his life was ruined, his family killed, his farm destroyed, Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, "Why god? Why me?" and the thundering voice of God answered, There's just something about you that pisses me off.” ― Stephen King
"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done. " -- George Carlin
|Focus:||Cartoons Danny Phantom|