Author has written 10 stories for Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and Harry Potter.
Hello everyone, this is a profile I made for myself (Kiera) and best friends Poppy! We are both Star wars fans (well I'm more of the fan) and we think of each other as Barriss Offee (Poppy) and Ahsoka Tano (me!), best friends, one elegant and graceful while the other is fierce and agile. We also play flute. :)
See our profile picture? Yeah, it's of Kiera and Poppy. Kiera is on the right (in hoodie) and Poppy on the left (sunglasses). Sorry that you can't really see it.
Hair colour: Blonde/brown
Eye colour: Sea/blue-green
Fave colour: Aqua-blue
Related Profiles: Yes, my brother, Mark, has a profile (marok1121) and YodaCookie, my other best mate
Owned pets: A German Sheperd dog called Blaze, a Cockatiel called Horace, a rabbit called BoingBoing, and my sister got a bearded dragon called Rex for her birthday. He stares at me.
Activities: I am a proud Sea Cadet! I'm ranked Cadet First Class (Cdt1).
Fave Football team: Everton Football Club (no hating, STOP HATING POPPY!):
Lucky number: 111
Pottermore user name: FeatherPhoenix1386 (send me a friend's request!)
Fave instrument: Keyboard and electric guitar. I play flute, too.
Fave subject: Believe it or not, I like French
Fave word this month: I'll most certainly get in trouble for swearing with my parents if I tell.
Fave story-type: Action, friendship, mystery and sometimes romance
Fave band: Bon Jovi (all my life)
Fave food: CHICKEN!!
Fave animal: Wolves.
Fave TV show: STAR WARS THE CLONE WARS and Family Guy
Fave Books: All the Harry Potters except Half-Blood Prince. I also love Percy Jackson, which I'm in the middle of reading, and I'm sorta into Twilight.
Disliked food: Cheese, eggs and fish BLAH!
Disliked singer: Justin Bieber and JLS
Disliked colour: Pink (especially hot pink)
Disliked animal: Don't ask me why but I HATE Poodles and Chihuahuas.
Description: I'm a tomboy, I love the outdoors, football, rugby and I want to make a living in life with technology or descriptive writing. Oh and I HATE girly stuff, people say I'm gonna grow out of my boyishness and become girly but I seriously doubt it! Oh yeah and a big no-no to Anisoka, Rexoka, Luxoka, and any other Ahsoka pairing. SHE'S A JEDI PEOPLE
What Kiera thinks of Poppy:
Poppy has been my friend for as long as I can remember. Sure, we've had some disagreements but we stayed with each other until the end! Maybe I should describe her from my point of view... ahem... Poppy is a smart, cute (NOT IN THAT WAY), loving friend who you can trust with your deepest secrets, never have I regretted meeting her in school, hanging around with her or anything! One day we will have to take different paths, maybe be separated for many years, all I know is that she will possess a special place in my soul where I will never forget her for the rest of my life; when Poppy comes to write her description of me I can only wish she will write the same...but enough of that...let's talk about somethin' completely dumb she has done... which one...hmmm...OH YEAH THAT...no...ok I can only really think about the time we went bowling and I threw my ball into the gutter even with the rails up. Sadly Poppy took a picture of it on her phone and called it "KIERA'S EPIC FAIL"...*sigh*...*shakes head*. This is startin' to grow pretty long BUT WHO GIVES A DAYMN! Yes the 'y' is suppose to be in there...how about I talk about how Poppy had changed over the years? Yeah! So, we met when we were young, still in primary school, I was sat on a bench, wondering who to play with...Tegan? Katie? Laura? The boys? No, I didn't like boys then, I was girlie. So Poppy walked other and asked me to play with her, we weren't best friends then but sure enough after a couple of laps around the playground and some puppet shows we were inseparable! It kinda took off from there...my boyish nature began to bloom while Poppy's girlie nature grew! Even though we're different in many ways, Poppy is one of the most important people in my life, I'd do anything for her. What's my favourite trait of her's you ask? Well her sense of humour, not to mention her CHEESY come backs! Oh and by the way, NO JUSTIN BEIBER!
Favourite Clone Wars episodes in no order (Kiera):
.Mystery of One Thousand Moons
.Cargo of Doom
.Landing at Point Rain
.Heroes on Both sides
.Altar of Mortis
.A Friend in Need (has anyone noticed that every episode has Ahsoka in?)
36 Ways to annoy Darth Vader
WARNING: These are surefire ways to get yourself killed, or at least Force-Choked a few times
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
-The Jedi Code
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
FRIENDS: Will ask to borrow money if you go out to eat.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: Will tell you gently when you did something wrong and give you advice.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
FRIENDS: Will be embarassed when all goes silent and you start to sing the song that has been stuck in your head for days
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
FRIENDS: Will lie in court for you.
FRIENDS: Come over every couple of months for a sleepover
FRIENDS: Ask nicely for your stuff
FRIENDS: Wait to call you at a reasonable hour
FRIENDS: Will come and ask you to get a drink with her if some strange boy grabs you on the dance floor and you need an 'out'.
FRIENDS: Will not try anything that will embarass you while near your crush
FRIENDS: Will compliment you if you are down.
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
FRIENDS:will try to get rid of a brain freeze for you.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when you cry
On Sears hairdryer:
Kiera's Guy Side (bold=me)
I love hoodies
Kiera's Girly Side (Bold=me)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Don't worry guys, we haven't done this before. *ANGELIC FACE*
FUNNY QUOTES WE TEND TO USE UMM...MOST OF THE TIME!
.Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and then the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
.Whoever said "anything is possible" never tried to slam a revolving door.
.You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff ... I laugh even harder
.Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
.It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
.They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill very many people.
.You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
.An apple away keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
.Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
.WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff
.Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
.It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
.Hate is just a special kind of love we give to people who suck.
.Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
.Why in a country of free speech, are there phone bills?
.Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
.Don't waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window or break down a door.
.I used to have a life but, that was before video games!
.Don't look for inspiration. Start working and inspiration will come to you.
.Take risks, if you win you will be happy; if you lose you will be wise.
.There are 3 kinds of people, those who make it happen, those who watch it happen and those who don't know what the heck is happening.
.The evening news always starts off by saying Good Evening and then proceed to tell you exactly why it isn't.
.You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
.Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, and dark side, and holds the universe together.
.Why are wrong numbers never busy?
.If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
.Doesn't 'expecting the unexpecting' make the unexpected expected?
.Normality will be restored as soon as we're sure what it is.
.Why is 'abbreviation' such a long word?
.STRESS: A condition brought on by over-riding the bodies desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it.
.Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.
.It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you.
.Never doubt the power of an extremely pissed off woman
.Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over
Kiera: (UPDATED 27TH OF JANUARY 2013 AT 11:14)
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = Milk, with a chocolate milk-shake straw
2. last phone call = Best friend, Faye
3. last text message = Yesterday off Faye's mum
4. last song you listened to = Titanium
5. last time you cried = Believe it or not, watching the opening scene of the Prince Of Eygpt (Deliver us) :P
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = No, never had a boyfriend :)
7. been cheated on = No (see the above)
8. kissed someone & regretted it = Never kissed anyone ()
9. lost someone special = No
10. been depressed = Hasn't everyone?
11. been drunk and threw up = I don't like alcohol
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS: (In order)
12. Blue (aqua)
LAST YEAR (2012), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Yeah, everyone in my new form and they're all awesome (apart from a some, but only at times) ):
16. Fallen out of love = Nope
17. Laughed until you cried = Yeah
18. Met someone who changed you = No
19. Found out who your true friends were = Yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you = Yes
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list = Again, never kissed anyone.
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = 130 (can't be bothered to check)
24. Do you have any pets = My German Shephard dog, Blaze, a rabbit named BoingBoing, a bird called Horace and lizard called Rex.
25. Do you want to change your name = No, I'm happy with Kiera - the only one in my year and possible even school!
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Had a sleepover with Poppy and friend Faye and got tickets to see BON JOVI! AHH!
27. What time did you wake up today = 7:55?? Late for school :P
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Staring out the window looking at the full moon, I think
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: BON JOVI CONCERT IN GLASGOW! WOOP! WOOP!
30. Last time you saw your Mother = 4 years ago, but I saw her dropping off my sisters the other day. (She looks so different now! A red-head!)
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = Make a few people I know get over themselves and grow the hell up >:(
32. What are you listening to right now = My baby sister snoring and Peter Pan 2 play on my Xbox.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?= Yup indeed. My brother has a friend called Tom, but I call him Wet-Floor Tom coz he yelled it in my face once when it was raining.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = The fact that I'm sat on the floor, can't be bothered to move, and me butt's going numb.
37. Nickname = My friends call me Kiwi, and at Sea Cadets I'm apparently known as Salty (don't ask how it came to be, I don't know myself) and Heather (Lieutenant K*n*k - not saying him full name btw)
38. Relationship Status = Single, and will be until college
39. Zodiac sign = Sagittarius
40. He or She = I'm obviously a girl
41. Elementary School : Nickname: Oakie
42. Middle School = Nickname: Bankie
43. College = None yet, but I want to go Princeton (please tell me that's spelt right!)
44. Hair colour = Blonde/brown (dark blonde)
45. Long or short = Long
46. Height = I'm not sure, but taller than average
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = HELL NO!! (Wow, not suspicious at all! :P But seriously, no crush)
48. What do you like about yourself? = That I'm a Sea Cadet and I listen to music that barely anyone else my age does (80s music) XD
49. Piercings = Ears
50. Tattoos = None
51. Righty or lefty= Righty
52. First surgery= None I think
53. First piercing = A few years ago
54. First best friend = Poppy, Katie, Ellie and Faye (I refuse to pick only one)
55. First sport you joined = Judo
56. First vacation = Cornwall
58. First pair of trainers = HOW WOULD I KNOW!!
59. Eating = Nothing
60. Drinking = Nothing
61. I'm about to = Write this
62. Listening to = Same as before.
63. Waiting for = Something to do
64. Want kids? = I'll adopt, possibly, a relationship seems like too much of a hassle.
65. Get Married? = Meh, seems like too much work (as said before)
66. Career? = Computer scientist or author or artist or Doctor. Don't mind which just get me some moneys XD
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes = Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses= Hugs
69. Shorter or taller = Taller
70. Older or Younger = Younger
71. Romantic or spontaneous = Spontaneous (hold on what does that mean? O.o)
72. Nice stomach or nice arms =Both but I don't see why it matters
73. Sensitive or loud = Loud
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Uhhh...Both, I guess...
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger = Absolutely not
77. Drank hard liquor = NO!!
78. Lost glasses/contacts = I don't wear glasses or contacts
79. sex on first date = NOOOO! ARGH, YOUNG MIND HERE! GEEZ!
80. Broke someone's heart = Maybe...
81. Had your own heart broken? = Nope
82. Been arrested? Not yet...
83. Turned someone down = I show no mercy >:) I felt bad afterwards, however.
84. Cried when someone died = I don't know anyone close to me who has died
85. Fallen for a friend = Nope
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = I try
87. Miracles = Not really
88. Love at first sight = I guess it's possible
89. Heaven = No (sorry!)
90. Santa Claus = No
91. Kiss on the first date = Again, could be possible...
92. Angels = Not really (sorry again)
93. Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God= I'm an atheist (don't be offended, please!)
94. Horoscopes= Wha?
95. Wishing on stars= No but believe me I've tried but if it works I can assure you it's a slow service
WHO DO YOU LOVE?
96. Your family = Yep
97. Your pet= I love Blaze, Horace I want to kill, BoingBoing I barely talk to, and Rex is an evil little crap. Yeh, I'm cruel
98. God= I've finally decided no, I don't believe in him (I was torn for ages!)
99. Your Enemies= Yeah, it confuses them
100. Your BF or GF= Never had one *superhero pose and music plays*
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, SamanthaFantasyFan, The-Good-Die-Alone, shadowkat 2701,Afw,charmedcrazy14, charmedbaby11, thesistersthree, Charmedn1, KittyKat835, DethRose, Ying-Fa-Dono, Twistz of Doom, Eilonwy Arwen Kenobi of Narnia,swcwf22,AhsokaXAnakin63752,Agent Megas, barrissandahsokafriendz (Kiera),
When she walks away from you mad...Follow her When she stare's at your mouth...Kiss her When she pushes you or hit's you...Grab her and dont let go When she start's cussing at you...Kiss her and tell her you love her When she's quiet...Ask her whats wrong When she ignore's you...Give her your attention When she pull's away...Pull her back When you see her at her worst...Tell her she's beautiful When you see her start crying...Just hold her and dont say a word When you see her walking...Sneak up and hug her waist from behind When she's scared...Protect her When she lay's her head on your shoulder...Tilt her head up and kiss her When she steal's your favorite hat...Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night When she tease's you...Tease her back and make her laugh When she doesnt answer for a long time...reassure her that everything is okay When she look's at you with doubt...Back yourself up When she say's that she like's you...she really does more than you could understand When she grab's at your hands...Hold her's and play with her fingers When she bump's into you...bump into her back and make her laugh When she tell's you a secret...keep it safe and untold When she looks at you in your eyes...dont look away until she does When she misses you...she's hurting inside When you break her heart...the pain never really goes away When she says its over...she still wants you to be hers When she repost this bulletin...she wants you to read it Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.- When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go When she says she's ok dont believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you- Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her- Call her before you sleep and after you wake up- Treat her like she's all that matters to you.- Tease her and let her tease you back.- Stay up all night with her when she's sick.- Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.- Give her the world.- Let her wear your clothes.- When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.- Let her know she's important.- Kiss her in the pouring rain.- When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is; "If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will : Call you. Kiss you. Love you. Text you
-If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
I spend so much time reading Harry Potter that I now say stuff like: 'You're not Sirius, Sirius Black is,' and, 'Merlin, she's getting on my nerves,'. If you do too, copy and paste this on to your profile.
...ALRIGHT! I KNOW THIS IS A STAR WARS PROFILE, BUT I WANTED TO PUBLISH A HARRY POTTER STORY! I WASN'T ALLOWED A NEW PROFILE! SO THERE! POPPY DON'T KILL MEEEE! -Kiera
BIG BIG SHOUT-OUT TO DELLCAT, AUTHOR OF LEFT ALONE, LEFT IN THE DARK AND MANY OTHER AMAZING STORIES!! PLEASE CHECK OUT HER PROFILE AND DROP A REVIEW IF YOU LIKE HER WORK :) Kiera
Unsafe External Link