Poll: How would you like to see Hermione on her second year? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter.
Just your average Potterhead dude with some other obsessions thrown on as well. The most prominent of these obsessions is of course procastination. (and maybe sleeping, but I'm not sure if I am obsessed with it. I just love to sleep. A lot)
Love to read well written fanfictions. I prefer Honks, Jily, Hinny, Haphne and Flarry.
As of Febreuary 2016, I'm working on a Haphne fic with Neville as the BWL. Don't know when I'll finish it though, so don't hold your breath.Some rants:
1. SuperRich! Harry is so overdone! It's not even amusing anymore.
2. Why is it that ultra-predictable stories gets lots of reviews and favs, while well-thought out fics containing substantial plotlines aren't worth most people's time? I mean if they didn't have any taste, they wouldn't come to fanfiction on the first place. So why not the appreciation on quality?
3. What happened to good music references in fanfictions? Those are surprisingly hard to come by.
4. It irks me when 11 year old children plans for political dominance, excercises in a regular basis from 6-years of age. I mean doesn't 11year olds care for candies and games and who pinched them at school or something?
5. I'll continue another day. I feel like sleeping.