Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter.
I read and write Harry Potter fanfictions although I do check out other fandom's fics every now and then. I studied architecture, do motion graphic design for a living and listen to music to stay alive. I hate the fact that I don't read nearly as much as I used to, but I guess that happens to the best of us.
About my work:
1. Timeless: I tend to completely forget about this one. Was my first fanfic, and it's not a particularly exciting read in my opinion. Don't bother with it.
2. A Very Good Reason: First decent complete work. I am quite fond of it, and although it's a bit cheesy, I really like the Harry-Daphne pairing. Daphne is almost an anon character, and it is always fun to read and explore. This story has been translated in French by the lovely Clem D. B. If you want to check that out, here is the link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9429090/1/Une-tr-bonne-raison
3. The Dark Side of the Sun: My best work till date, if I say so myself. Tracey Davis is another character who has almost zero canon background and I really had fun exploring the life of a former Slytherin. I figured that the hostility between the houses would not matter much once they were all out of school, but it would leave a mark behind, showing subtly through their traits and behaviours. It was also my first attempt at doing something dark and romantic at the same time. So far, the feedback has been mostly positive.
4. Old Friends, New Friends: Alright, I'll just come ahead and say it. This story sucks. Big time. And the main reason behind that is probably my horrible time management. I started this one just before starting university and I thought I would keep publishing as soon as I wrote a chapter. That was a major mistake because there was almost a two-year break in the middle of the story and if you are observant enough, you can actually notice the disappearance of flow, plot or any kind of consistency. I just wrote the later parts just in a desperate attempt to finish the story instead of abandoning it and hence the quality dropped severely. A few people still enjoy the story but overall I got a lot of flames and scathing criticism, and deservedly so. So I wouldn't recommend this one either.
5. The Harry Potter Department of Crime Fighting: I got an unexpected day off from work and turned a random plot bunny to a quick one-shot. Powerful Harry stories have a certain appeal when written well, and I wanted to see how well I could portray a hard-nosed, sarcastic and badass Daphne is a context where Harry was her superior. It was fun, but I am still not sure how good this actually was. If you feel adventurous enough, you can give it a go.
6. Don't Look Back in Anger: I am particularly excited to see how this turns out to be. I have written about half of the story, and have the plot for the other half figured out. So far, I like it. Mostly. I took inspirations from quite a few stories for this one. The Return of the Marauders by TheLastZion, The Bet by WhitRiddle22, Harry Potter and the Summer of Change by lorddwar, Harry Potter and the Turning of the Sun by Lord umbrex are some of the stories that influenced me. This is also my first M-rated story and I don't know how some of these M-rated scenes turned out, but it was interesting to write. Also, this story explores more of the war and politics going on outside Hogwarts than any of my other stories. I am not a fan of unnecessary bashing of characters for no apparent reason, and I have tried to be as objective as possible to the typically hated characters like Dumbledore, Ron, Hermione and Snape. The most fun part of writing this story was the initial interactions between Harry and Daphne. I try to update every Saturday till I run out of completed chapters. After that, I have no idea how long updates will take. Stay with me, though. slucas123 has beta'd the story from chapter 8 onwards. The artwork displayed for this story is by Acaciathorn on DeviantArt.
Love to read a good Harry/Daphne story. Preferably one where the characters like Dumbledore, Molly, Ginny, etc are not irrationally evil. Harry/Ginny and Harry/Fleur are also pairings that I adore. I will also read a well written Harry/Susan, Harry/Tracey and Harry/Tonks story. Harry/Hermione is not really my thing, but if the story is very good, I am prepared to give it a go as well. Love me some James/Lily stories and well written stories where one or both Potters are alive and not dumbly neglectful are very much appreciated. Cliched stories seem to have saturated the site, so a fresh story is always something to cherish. PM me any recommended stories.