Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter.
Heyo, Fanfictioners! My name is Dawnie (Not really, but I'm very paranoid about security). I'm a middle-schooler, and that's all you need to know.
I loooooove to read, and I am, as of the summer of this past year, a proud Gryffindor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. (Oops. I'm not allowed to tell anyone... Don't mention that to the MLE, okay?)
My favorite food is whipped cream, if you can count that as a food.
My favorite colors are black, purple, silver, and red. Aw, yeah. The bad-ass colors.
Sometimes, I find myself wondering how deformed my sibling would look if I could do magic.
And I also wonder what he would do if he knew that I was the one sneaking gum from the wallet under his bed.
Don't tell Ibby I said that, got it?
List twelve characters from your favourite show, in no particular order.
7. Ty Lee
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
I'm sure there are some out there. It'd be interesting to say the least. Jet with his 'I hate the Fire Nation' thing and Azula with her 'I'm above everyone who isn't my father' thing.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Aang, hot? No. Cute, definitely.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Not possible, because Smellerbee and Mai are both girls. I think (Is Smellerbee a girl?)
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Toph and Azula? Uh, not at all. They would probably kill each other first, assuming that they're both homosexual.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Sokka/Mai or Sokka/Longshot. Sokka and Mai because Longshot is a dude and it's a little more likely that Sokka and Mai will see each other again than him and Longshot.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
When trying to find the right things to say to the gaang, Zuko happens upon Longshot in the forest, who gives him helpful (if little) advice.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Katara and Iroh?! EW EW EW! Heck to the no, or at least I hope not...
10. Suggest a title for a Eight/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Smellerbee is sad that Jet doesn't recognize her, so Iroh comforts her over a cup of tea.
11. If you wrote a songfic about Twelve, what song would you choose?
Wild Child by Doors. Smellerbee is a definite wild child.
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Burns! Prissiness! Wild people! Chauvinistic Freaks!
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
A while ago, actually. I don't really read fics about Sokka.
14. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).”
Katara and Ty Lee are in a happy relationship until Ty Lee runs off with Aang. Katara, broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Jet and a brief unhappy affair with Smellerbee, then follows the wise advice of Sokka and finds true love with Zuko.
The only things believable about that would be the one-night stand with Jet and falling in love with Zuko because, let's face it: Can you really picture Sokka giving advice to Katara to go be with Zuko? I mean, he might after the war, and I doubt Ty Lee would be very interested in Aang anyways.
15. Would 3 and 7 make a good couple?
Zuko and Ty Lee? Better than some of the pairings from before, but still pretty unbelievable.
16. How would 9 react if 11 died?
Mai probably wouldn't give care if Longshot died, because I don't think Mai even knows Longshot. Even if she did, I still doubt she would've cared much.
19. Who would make a better couple, 6 and 9 or 2 and 4?
Azula and Mai or Toph and Aang. Toph and Aang, even though I don't particularly like that pairing. Azula and Mai are too... what's the word? Unfeeling?
20. Who would you rather have as a sibling, 3, 6, or 7?
Azula, Zuko, or Mai. Zuko all the way, because no matter what Azula may think, I bet he'd be the best big brother ever.
21. Who's more likely to watch TV right now, 6, 9, or 11?
Well, there isn't any TV in the Avatar time-period.
22. Who would you rather marry, 1, 4, 6, 8, or 11?
Four, Aang. Because he's sweet and cute and not mention, MY AGE.
23. Write a summary for a tragedy fanfiction about 5 and 9.
Sokka and Mai... Give me a sec...
He had heard so much. Seen so much, had been moved by such kind words spoken. And now he watched in horror, as Azula dealt the finishing blow to a girl he knew so much, yet so little about.
Whew. I'd imagine Zuko would tell Sokka more about Mai than we saw. And that was Azula killing Mai, if you didn't catch that.
24. For a fanfiction about 2 and 8, what would the genre(s) most likely be?
Toph and Iroh? Probably humor. Or Hurt/Comfort.
25. Who would most likely kill who, 1 kill 2 or 9 kill 5?
Katara kill Toph or Mai kill Sokka. Probably Mai killing Sokka, but before the war ended, and I don't really think Mai is the type to kill somebody. Seriously injure, sure, but not kill.
28. Who's better looking, 6 or 9?
Azula or Mai? Azula, no homo. Because Mai is just so lifeless.
29. Would you rather adopt 1, 5, 6, or 12?
Katara, Sokka, Azula, or Smellerbee. Hm. I would take Azula in as a baby so that she doesn't turn into a monster like she did. Katara and Sokka have a dad, and they knew their mother. I don't think Smellerbee would take kindly to someone trying to adopt her.
30. Which of your answers would make the most sense to 8, that's about them?
Number 24 and the humor fic with Toph would probably make the most sense to Iroh, but he probably won't understand this 'Technology mumbo jumbo'.
My Mother Taught Me...
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
50 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME UNTIL YOU READ THIS:
1, What color is your toothbrush?
Green and white.
2, Name one person who made you smile today:
My big brother.
3, What were you doing at 8 am this morning:
Getting ready for school.
4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
5, What is your favorite candy bar?
Oooh... Tuffy... Hm, snickers.
6, Have you ever been to a strip club?
No way, and I never will.
7, What is the last thing you said aloud?
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Um... Cookie dough or mint chocolate chip.
9, What was the last thing you had to drink?
10, Do you like your wallet?
I don't have one. I've got a pocket.
11, What was the last thing you ate?
12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
13, The last sporting event you watched?
Basketball game. It was supposed to be something important, but I really didn't pay attention.
14, What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
15, Who is the last person you sent a text message too?
I don't text a lot; a few days ago I sent one to my brother because I was locked out of the house.
16, Ever go camping?
Yeah. I like it.
17, Do you take vitamins daily?
18, Do you go to church every Sunday?
Almost every other Sunday.
19, Do you have a tan?
I can't have one.
20,Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Depends on what mood I'm in.
21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Depends if it is in a can or not.
22, What did your last text message say?
"Locked out please come home"
23, What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to school.
25, Look to your left, what do you see?
26, What color is your watch?
I haven't seen it in a while, but it's a translucent pink color.
27, What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Kangaroos. And steak.
28, What is your birthstone?
Pearl or Moonstone. I'm a June baby ;)
29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I like going in because there are a lot of interesting characters at fast food restaurants; but usually we do drive-thru.
30, What is your favorite number?
31, Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
32, Any plans today?
Other than sleep after this? Nope.
33, How many states have you lived in?
34, Biggest annoyance right now?
This small head-cold I have; not in the way, just annoying.
35, Last song listened to?
Up, Up, and Away by Kid Cudi
36, Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Yeah, it takes a bit of concentration though.
37, Do you have a maid service clean your house?
What do you think? Do I seem like Tony Stark to you?
38, Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My hightops that my sister let me have.
39, Are you jealous of anyone?
40, Is anyone jealous of you?
I highly doubt it.
41, Do you love anyone?
Lots of people, but I'm not in love with anyone.
42, Do any of your friends have children?
Not close, buddy-buddies, if that's what you mean.
44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
45, Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Uh... I guess?
46, What color is your car?i
I don't have a car.
47, Do you like cats?
It depends on how they act.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
49, Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yeah, but I was too little to really do anything.
50, How did you get your worst scar?
I have a scar on my knee from falling on the juncture of the kitchen floor and the carpet in my old house while my brother's friend was chasing me during hide-and-go-seek.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"Though she'd long passed the zenith of youth, unmistakable..." -Saving CeeCee Honeycutt
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Er... The news.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The creaking of the stairs.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Today. Walking home from the bus stop.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Gray jeans and a light blue tee.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
In fourth block Language Arts.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Uh... A cooked chicken with its leg out, like it was kicking when it died.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's a way to pass time.
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would buy another computer, so that my brother can have this one and I can have my own.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I am ambidextrous.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would make it so that everyone could agree on the things that count.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
Not the best president.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Probably something not-so-abnormal, but unique enough that no one else their age has it.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Milo all the way.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yeah, totally. I love a change of scenery.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the "pearly gates"?
"From this moment on, there will be no more homework."
Normal teens usually get grounded from laptop/TV/cell/mp3 or iPod. Weird (a.k.a us) teens get freaked out if we get grounded from Microsoft Word/Fanfiction/books. If your a "weird teen", copy and paste this on your profile!
"Have care how you speak about him (Loki), he is still my brother!"
"He killed eighty people in two days."
"He was adopted..."- Thor and Natasha, Avengers
"All the king's horses and all the king's men- But there was nothing there, just me, just him." - Jacob, Breaking Dawn
"Life sucks, and then you die." - Jacob, Breaking Dawn
"Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out of the back of his head!" Harry Potter, Order of the Phoenix
"Well, I had one that I was playing Quidditch the other night," said Ron, screwing up his face in an effort to remember. "What do you think that means?"
"How long have you been 'Big D' then?" said Harry.
"Why were you lurking under our window?"
"This is night, Diddykins. That's what we call it when it goes all dark like this." - Harry, Order of the Phoenix
"Warrington's aim's so pathetic I'd be more worried if he was aiming for the person next to me." - Harry, Order of the Phoenix
"Harry, don't go picking a row with Malfoy, don't forget, he's a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you..."
"Wow, I wonder what it'd be like to have a difficult life?" said Harry sarcastically. Hermione and Harry, The Order of the Phoenix
"And they'd [the Death Eaters] love to have me," said Harry sarcastically. "We'd be best pals if they didn't keep trying to do me in."
"It is an established fact that the opposite gender of a pre-adolescent age must carry invisible sources of undesirable bacteria," Spock declared.- Spock in Mommy McCoy by Carynna
The FPS Handbook
We Sort Too Soon
JUST GOT MY FIRST LAPTOP!!!!!! AS SOON AS I GET IN RANGE OF WIFI, THE WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!!!!! (I'm using another one that's hooked up to the wall right now, so no smart remarks about how I'm writing this!)- 4/1/13
Unsafe External Link