Author has written 2 stories for Twilight, and Walking Dead.
List twelve characters from your favourite show, in no particular order.
12. Leslie Winkle
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
No, and no. Kripke is mean. I guess they both have speech impediments in common, though - or, Raj, did, until he got over it.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
I guess she's hot in a cardigan-wearing grandma sort of way. And intelligent is the new sexy.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Literally, biologically impossible; but hypothetically, their baby would be hella smart and sassy.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Not really, actually. I don't go looking for them, because she's not really one of my favorites.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Nah, man; I totes ship Lenny. Nothing can keep them apart for long, not even Raj's sweet, generous and romantic self.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Five/Nine. I'm not crazy about it, but that's preferable to inflicting Howard on poor Cinnamon.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Penny volunteers to babysit a rather disgruntled Cinnamon in exchange for premium Katy Perry concert tickets. Chaos ensues.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Stuart and Bernadette? God, I hope not.
10. Suggest a title for a Eight/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Bernadette is fed up once again with Howard's antics, and this time, it'll take more than his pitiful attempts at reconciliation to make things right. Leslie lends a surprising hand in pushing them back together. I call it: Sweet Lady Kisses.
11. If you wrote a songfic about Twelve, what song would you choose?
Toughie. Um... I'm hearing Aubrey from PP on loop, saying something about songs only made famous by women.
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Stuart, Raj, and Leslie Winkle. Um.. creeper!Stuart, sub!Raj, Dom!Leslie.
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Not too long ago, but I didn't finish it; it was something about Howard going back in time to when Penny was just moving in and becoming actual friends wth her and not just some creeper. I'm pretty sure that was a Shenny fic, though, so even though Howard was a major player, does that count as a fic about him?
14. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).”
Stuart and Sheldon are in a happy relationship until Sheldon runs off with Amy (total coincidence, didn't plan that one). Stuart, broken hearted, has a hot one night stand with Kripke and a brief, unhappy affair with Leslie, then follows the wise advise of Howard and finds true love with Penny.
Um, wow. Okay... Sheldon would never go for a man of mere average intelligence, so that's out. Not to mention, Sheldon is notoriously picky about his interests, so he wouldn't be fickle enough to hop from Stuart to Amy so quickly even if he did find Stuart interesting and smart enough to date (which, let's face it, he probably doesn't). A long time ago, I did mini ship Stuart with Penny, but only because I had a huge crush on Stuart when I was nine. Stuart and Kripke... do they know each other?
15. Would 3 and 7 make a good couple?
Penny and Sheldon? Absolutely, given the right circumstances!
16. How would 9 react if 11 died?
How would Emily react if Kripke died? Have they even met?
19. Who would make a better couple, 6 and 9 or 2 and 4?
Raj and Emily are canon, and Leonard and Amy are already a part of pairings that I heavily approve of. So, no question.
20. Who would you rather have as a sibling, 3, 6, or 7?
Penny, Raj, or Sheldon... Obviously not Sheldon; he would drive me absolutely insane. Penny would be cool to have as a sister, but if Raj's parents were my parents, I'd be balling, so I pick him.
21. Who's more likely to watch TV right now, 6, 9, or 11?
Raj, Emily, or Kripke. Raj, I think.
22. Who would you rather marry, 1, 4, 6, 8, or 11?
Bernadette, because she's smart and cute and hella sassy.
23. Write a summary for a tragedy fanfiction about 5 and 9.
Emily finally snaps, and her boyfriend's best friend just happens to be the one standing nearest. RIP Howard.
Lol, that sucked.
24. For a fanfiction about 2 and 8, what would the genre(s) most likely be?
Humor, because the TBBT has humor attached to it in general, and maybe Family or Hurt/Comfort, realistically.
25. Who would most likely kill who, 1 kill 2 or 9 kill 5?
I just wrote a summary about Emily killing Howard! Ha!
28. Who's better looking, 6 or 9?
By mainstream society's standards, I suppose Emily would be considered rather good looking. However, I think Raj is attractive with how attentive and caring he can be.
29. Would you rather adopt 1, 5, 6, or 12?
30. Which of your answers would make the most sense to 8, that's about them?
The one where I marry Bernadette. She must know how great of a catch she is.
My Mother Taught Me...
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the
store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't
have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "DAMN!" we screwed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your shit and tells you, "My bad... here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place say "B* drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this!
50 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME UNTIL YOU READ THIS:
1, What color is your toothbrush?
White and purple.
2, Name one person who made you smile today:
3, What were you doing at 8 am this morning:
4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Watching YouTube, dummy.
5, What is your favorite candy bar?
Oooh... toughie... I'm gonna go for the classic Hershey's, Alex, for 300.
6, Have you ever been to a strip club?
7, What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Klaine, my babies."
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
9, What was the last thing you had to drink?
10, Do you like your wallet?
I don't have one. I've got a pocket.
11, What was the last thing you ate?
12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
13, The last sporting event you watched?
14, What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
15, Who is the last person you sent a text message too?
It was a group text; we're all trying to orchestrate going skating.
16, Ever go camping?
Yeah. I like it.
17, Do you take vitamins daily?
18, Do you go to church every Sunday?
19, Do you have a tan?
20,Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Depends if it is in a can or not.
22, What did your last text message say?
23, What are you doing tomorrow?
Existing without purpose, just like any other day.
25, Look to your left, what do you see?
26, What color is your watch?
I haven't seen it in a while, but it's a translucent pink color.
27, What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Kangaroos. And steak.
28, What is your birthstone?
Pearl or Moonstone. I'm a June baby ;)
29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I like going in because there are a lot of interesting characters at fast food restaurants; but usually we do drive-thru.
30, What is your favorite number?
31, Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
32, Any plans today?
A barbecue. Fourth of July and all.
33, How many states have you lived in?
34, Biggest annoyance right now?
Having to get up and actually do something.
35, Last song listened to?
Sweet Caroline, Glee version.
36, Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Yeah, it takes a bit of concentration though.
37, Do you have a maid service clean your house?
What do you think?
38, Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
39, Are you jealous of anyone?
I envy my brother; jealousy and envy are not the same. He has a job and he uses the money to buy fun things like roller skates, which is dumb, because he needs to fix his car.
40, Is anyone jealous of you?
I highly doubt it.
41, Do you love anyone?
Lots of people, but I'm not in love with anyone.
42, Do any of your friends have children?
Not close, buddy-buddies, if that's what you mean.
44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
My ex-friend, lately.
45, Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Uh... I guess?
46, What color is your car?
I don't have a car.
47, Do you like cats?
It depends on how they act.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
49, Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yeah, but I was too little to really do anything.
50, How did you get your worst scar?
I have a scar on my knee from falling on the break between the kitchen floor and the carpet in my old house while my brother's friend was chasing me during hide-and-go-seek.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"Though she'd long passed the zenith of youth, unmistakable..." -Saving CeeCee Honeycutt
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
My TV is smart, so I can access YouTube on it, which would mean that the last thing that I saw was Dan and Phil playing around with Dil. However, if you mean actual TV, I was watching Grey's Anatomy.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The cars on the street behind my house.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I walked out yesterday to see if my brother's car was still in the driveway.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Green shorts and a light blue t-shirt; pajamas.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
On Grey's Anatomy, there was an old rerun that showed this guy that had a bowel obstruction because of several bodiless Barbie heads.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's a way to pass time.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Glee: 3D Concert Movie.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
You don't know anything about me. I could literally tell you anything and it would be new information; like the fact that while I do love Glee, several aspects of the show are kind of cheesy in a grating and exasperating way.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would make it so that parents will always love their children unconditionally.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
Not the best president.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Probably something not-so-abnormal, but unique enough that no one else their age has it. Rowen. Or Avis. Something really hipstery.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yeah, totally. I love a change of scenery.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the "pearly gates"?
"Of course you're welcome; whoever said you wouldn't be?"
"Have care how you speak about him (Loki), he is still my brother!"
"He killed eighty people in two days."
"He was adopted..."- Thor and Natasha, Avengers
"All the king's horses and all the king's men- But there was nothing there, just me, just him." - Jacob, Breaking Dawn
"Life sucks, and then you die." - Jacob, Breaking Dawn
"Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out of the back of his head!" Harry Potter, Order of the Phoenix
"Well, I had one that I was playing Quidditch the other night," said Ron, screwing up his face in an effort to remember. "What do you think that means?"
"Probably that you're going to be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something," said Harry, turning the pages of The Dream Oracle without interest." - Harry and Ron
"How long have you been 'Big D' then?" said Harry.
"Shut it," snarled Dudley, turning away again.
"Cool name," said Harry, grinning, "but you'll always be Ickle Diddykins to me."
"Shut your face."
"You don't tell her [Aunt Petunia] to shut her face. What about 'popkin' and 'Dinky Diddydums,' can I use them then?"- Harry and Dudley
"Why were you lurking under our window?"
"Yes -- yes, good point, Petunia! What were you doing under our windows, boy?"
"Listening to the news," said Harry in a resigned voice.
His aunt and uncle exchanged looks of outrage.
"Listening to the news! Again?"
"Well, it changes every day, you see," said Harry." - Harry and Uncle Vernon
"This is night, Diddykins. That's what we call it when it goes all dark like this." - Harry, Order of the Phoenix
"Warrington's aim's so pathetic I'd be more worried if he was aiming for the person next to me." - Harry, Order of the Phoenix
"Harry, don't go picking a row with Malfoy, don't forget, he's a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you..."
"Wow, I wonder what it'd be like to have a difficult life?" said Harry sarcastically. Hermione and Harry, The Order of the Phoenix
"And they'd [the Death Eaters] love to have me," said Harry sarcastically. "We'd be best pals if they didn't keep trying to do me in."
"It is an established fact that the opposite gender of a pre-adolescent age must carry invisible sources of undesirable bacteria," Spock declared. - Spock in Mommy McCoy by Carynna
"Hey, you. Dumbass. Yeah, you in the tank. Cozy in there?" - Glenn to Rick by radio, Walking Dead Season 1.
"Who the hell are you, man?"
"Officer Friendly." - Merle and Rick, Walking Dead Season 1.
From Eden, a Beth/OC Walking Dead fic.
The Botanist, a Daryl/OC Walking Dead fic.
Unsung Hero, a Harry Potter fic.