Poll: In Holiday INSANITY!, What should I introduce the Pharaoh's comrades to first? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Bakugan Battle Brawlers, Pokémon, Horseland, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
Likes: anime, manga, being in the wild, web comics, People who are selfless and respect and help others, pulling pranks(I only do harmless ones though),video games, my family and friends, animals, Horseland, Egyptology, Duel Monsters, fanfiction, ect, and ect.
Dislikes: People who are smug and think they're better than everyone else, homophobes (I may be a Christian, but sinning is a choice, therefore, I don't think people should have to hide their sexuality in order to get equal rights), people who complain about their life when there are people STARVING to death in other countries, bullies (I will not tolerate them. At all. Do not make the mistake of picking on anyone I'm close to. Ever. The consequences will not be pretty.), politics (too much controversy, not enough getting along)
Opinion About Abortion: abortion kills babies that didn't do anything to deserve it. give them a chance. they can be adopted.
Sexual Orientation: I don't know.
Relationship status: single. Because I'm picky.
Favorite Video Game Series: Pokemon, Super Smash Brothers, Legend of Zelda, Mario, Sonic, Harvest Moon, Nintendogs, Animal Crossing, SimAnimals, Rune Factory, Etrian Odessey
Favorite Card games: Duel Monsters
About my OCs:
Species: Kitsune AKA Fox Hybrid
Appearance: Pale pink hair with baby blue tips. bright green eyes. fox-like ears, and a fox-like tail that matches her hair in color. pale skin. 1-inch-long claws(fully retractable) and equally long canines, which grow twice as long when she's angry, and triple their usual size when she goes into Rage mode.
Age: depends on story
Personality: She only only trust those who earn it, and will risk anything to protect her brother. She can only read and write in ancient Egyptian, and her native language, Hybridian. She is terrified of fire, but will bravely rush into a burning forest to save the people she loves. She is very distrustful of humans.
Back Story: She doesn't like to talk about it.
WARNING: i do not tolerate intolerance (figure THAT out!)
303 Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts. Repost if you think it's funny
1. I will not poke Hufflepuff’s with spoons, nor will I insist that their house colours indicate that they are “covered in bees”.
2. No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do I will not imitate Bunnymund during Care of Magical Creatures class
3. Growing catnip is not “an extra credit project for Herbology”
4. “I’ve heard every possible joke about Uranus's name” is not a challenge.
5. Putting up My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic posters in Filch’s office is not appropriate.
6. I will not go to class skyclad.
7. The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
8. I will not use Umbridge’s quill to write “I told you I was hardcore”.
9. I will stop referring to showering as “giving Moaning Myrtle an eyeful”.
10. Polishing my wand in the common room is acceptable. “Polishing my wand” in the common room is not.
11. If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw the Dark Mark on their arm.
12. House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
13. Staring a betting pool on the fate of this years DADA teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept.
14. I will not start every potions class by asking Professor Snape if today’s project is suitable for use as a sexual lubricant.
15. “Liften Separatis Crotchum” and "Enter the Vaike" are not real spells.
16. I will not claim Pokemon to be an accurate presentation of Muggle life.
17. Seamus Finnegan is not “after me Lucky Charms”.
18. I will not refer to the Weasley twins as “bookends”.
19. I will not refer to the Patil twins as “bookends”.
20. I will not call the DADA teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
21. There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
22. I will not provide Luna Lovegood with Coast-to-Coast AM transcripts.
23. I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class.
24. I will not place anything by Silver Ravenwolf on the library shelves.
25. Tricking the school house elf into stripping does not mean they are now mine even if I yell “Owned!”
26. I am not an alicorn.
27. I am not a mirkwood elf
28. I am allowed to have a toad, rat, cat, or owl. I am not allowed to have a reticulated python, snow leopard, Tasmanian devil, or a kangaroo.
29. I do not weigh the same as a falcon.
30. Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar.
31. I do not have a death note.
32. I will not use levitation to move Draco's paper while he's trying to write an essay.
33. I will stop asking the Arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is.
34. The Ravenclaws are not “Mentals in training”.
35. Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazghul is coincidental.
36. I will not change the password to the prefect’s bath to “Makes getting clean almost as much fun as getting dirty”.
37. There is no such thing as an Invisibility Thong.
38. Professor Flitwick does not wish to be addressed as “Sir Fluffington Cluckhead III”.
39. Asking “How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?” is only funny the first time.
40. I will not offer to pose nude for Colin Creevey.
41. I will not offer to pose nude for Dean Thomas.
42. “42″ is not the answer to every question to the O.W.L.’s.
43. It is a bad idea to tell Professor McGonagall she takes herself too seriously.
44. I am not to Owl copies of the Evil Overlord List to suspected Death Eaters.
45. I will not offer to prepare tandoori owl.
47. I will not ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
48. I will not teach the first-years to sing “A Wizard’s Staff Has A Knob On The End”.
49. If Ginny Weasley wanted to borrow my wildlife survival notes, she would have said so already.
50. I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
51. I will not go to meals dressed as Cleopatra.
52. Sirius Black did not found the Sirius Cybernetics Corp.
53. I will not draw an “H” on Percy Weasley’s forehead.
54. My name is not Master Fluffy.
55. Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab does not sell potions ingredients and I will not resell their products as “Veela Pheremones”.
56. I will not refer to Kingsley Shacklebolt as a “Big Black Auror”.
57. I cannot Hadoken anything into oblivion.
58. Professor Flitwick’s first name is not Stumpy.
59. I am not the Defence Against the Boring Classes Professor.
60. I am no longer allowed to use the words “pimp cane” in front of Draco Malfoy.
61. It is generally accepted that cats and dragons cannot interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory no matter how wicked the result would be.
62. Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles labelled “Firewhiskey”.
63. Using the Engorgio charm on certain parts of the human anatomy is not permitted on school grounds, not even for entertainment purposes.
64. First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
65. A wand is for magic only, it is not for poking people, balancing acts, drumming on desks, or roasting marshmallows and shooting them at the back of the professor's head, no matter how bored I become.
66. It is inappropriate to slip sample bottles of Selsun Blue into Professor Snape’s personal postbox.
67. I will stop referring to Hufflepuff’s as “cannon fodder”.
68. I will not impersonate Cilan in Potions class.
69. First-years should not be encouraged to befriend the Whomping Willow.
70. Novelty or holiday themed ties are not to be worn with my school uniform.
71. I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
72. When fighting Death Eaters in the annual June battle of Good v. Evil, I will not lift my wand skyward and shout “There can be only ONE!”.
73. I should not refer to DADA professors as “canaries in the coal mine”.
74. I will not say the phrase “Dude, get a life.” to Lord Voldemort.
75. I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the library.
76. There is not now, nor has there ever been, a fifth house at Hogwarts. And I am not a member of that house, nor am I its founder.
77. I will not refer to the Accio charm as “The Werevamp's Gaze”.
78. Albus Dumbledore’s proper title is “Headmaster”, not "Crazy Old Guy”.
79. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I foresaw her death.
80. I will not use Slytherin first years as Christmas decorations.
81. Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
82. If asked in class what the Avada Kedavra curse does, yelling “It Does DEATH!!” may be correct but it is not the manner in which one should answer.
83. I am not allowed out of my dorm when visitors from the Ministry are here.
84. I am not allowed to summon the Dark Magician and the Nameless Pharaoh, take the Millenium Puzzle and the Dark Magician's staff, and lock them into a room together with only one blanket, just to see what will happen.
85. Ravenclaw’s do not find a sign saying “The library is closed for an indefinite time period” amusing in any sense.
86. I will not attempt to recreate the Key to Time in Transfiguration class.
87. A time turner is not a flux capacitator, and I should therefore not install one in any Muggle cars.
88. I am not allowed to use silencing charms on my Professors.
90. If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.
91. I do not need to demonstrate the fact I am significantly better at creative, cuss-free insults than everyone else.
92. When being interrogated by a member of the staff, I am not to wave my hand and announce that “In another few hours. the sun will rise” even if it is true.
93. I am not the daughter of a dragon.
94. Albus Dumbledore is not my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandpa.
95. I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
96. I will not follow potions instructions in reverse order just to see what happens.
97. I will not claim there is a prequel to 'Hogwarts: A History' that explains about Bilbo Baggins.
98. A shadow game is not a spell.
99. I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
100. I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintballing.
101. I am not allowed to refer to Susan Bones, Hannah Abbott and Justin Finch-Fletchley as Blossom, Bubbles, and Blue.
102. I will not cast the occasional Obliviate spell on Dumbledore, even if it would be amusing.
103. I am not allowed to give the Gryffindors Pixie Stix.
104. I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and take bets on who will come out alive.
105. I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they are real animals.
106. I will not teach the house elves to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
107. I will not sing "Think Twice" during Hufflepuff-Slytherin Quidditch matches.
108. I will not tell first years that they should build a tree house in the Whomping Willow.
109. I will not douse Harry Potter’s Invisibility Cloak with lemon juice to see if he will become visible wearing it and standing near the fire in the common room.
110. I will not tell first years that werewolfism is a basic Transfiguration spell.
111. I will not yell “Believe it… or not!” after any of Dumbledore’s speeches.
112. Bringing fortune cookies to Divination class does not count for extra credit.
113. My name is not “Nightmare Moon” and I am not allowed to sign my papers as such.
114. There is no such thing as the Chamber of Double Secret Probation.
115. I will not attempt to magically animate my marshmallow Peeps.
116. I will never ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling.
117. Voldemort is not Ganandorf, and the Triforce is not hidden in Hogwarts.
118. I will not sing the entire Multiplication Rock series during Arithmancy exams.
119. I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of “Knights of the Round Table” for the Christmas feast.
120. I will not call Professor McGonagall “McGoogles”.
121. I am not allowed to make lightsaber sound with my wand.
122. “Draco Malfoy Takes It Up The Rear” is not an acceptable Quidditch chant.
123. I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
124. I will not wear my DEATH EATER AND PROUD OF IT! shirt to school.
125. I am not allowed to re-enact famous battles of the Revolutionary War in the charms corridor.
126. I am not allowed to declare an official Hug A Ghost Day.
127. I am not allowed to introduce myself to the first years as Tim the Enchanter.
128. I am not Yusei Fudo and I shall not ride a duel runner into any classroom.
129. I will not try and start Naked Thursdays in the Common Room.
130. It is not necessary for me to yell “I Activate A Spell Card!” every time I use a spell.
131. I will not steal Gryffindor’s sword from Dumbledore’s office and use it to patrol the hallways.
132. I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
133. I am not allowed to begin each Herbology class by talking to the plants.
134. I will not teach the first years to play “The Penis Game” in the Great Hall during dinner.
135. I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue.
136. I will not organize a Hogwarts Fight Club.
137. It is a bad idea to tell Professor Snape he takes himself too seriously.
138. I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of Satan.
139. I will not dress up in a Dementor suit and use a Dustbuster on Harry’s lips to get him to do what I want.
140. I will not start food fights in the Great Hall.
141. I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
142. “To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys” is not an appropriate career choice.
143. I will not sing "The Song That Doesn't End” in class.
144. The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife.
145. It is not necessary to yell “Go back to hell!” every time Snape takes points from Gryffindor.
146. “Clean up on Isle 4!” is not an appropriate way to announce that you are about to perform an experimental spell.
147. I will not hold my wand in the air before casting spells and shout “I have the power!”
148. I am not the Queen of Egypt and I do not have a flying carpet.
149. I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel and then have students yell “Ni” from various directions.
150. Getting everyone in the Great Hall to do the Harlem Shake will not earn me any house points.
151. I will not teach the front doors to recognize Filch and not let him in.
152. I will not give Voldemort a toupee to hide his baldness.
153. I am not allowed to tell first years that there is a playground in the forbidden forest.
154. Giving Professor Snape a pink dress is unacceptable.
155. Singing ‘pop goes the weasel’ when Professor Dumbledore is giving a speech is not permitted.
156. I will not introduce Slytherins to ‘my pet dog Fluffy,’ no matter how tempting it is.
157. Shouting ‘How COULD you betray me like that?’ whenever Snape removes house points is forbidden.
158. I will not steal veritaserum from Snape’s store and add some to the teacher’s morning tea.
159. I will not tell Snape he needs to go to his ‘happy place’
160. I must not convince first years that the new password to Gryffindor tower is ‘Petrificus Totalus’ and must be said with their wands pointed at themselves.
161. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that my teacup says she’s lying.
162. I am not allowed to dress up like Neville’s grandmother when going to a Halloween party in Snape’s dungeon.
163. The forbidden forest is forbidden because it contains werewolves and acromantula, not because there is a secret cave with the answers to every test, and I should refrain from telling the first years that there is.
164. A bludger is not a bowling ball, and Professor Snape is not a bowling pin. I will not attempt to prove otherwise.
165. I will not tye-dye all of the owls.
166. I will not shave Mrs. Norris
167. The house elves are not there to do my homework
168. There is no bring a muggle to school day
169. I must stop telling 1st years about the time the Hogwarts Christmas tree ate a student
170. I must not throw Mrs Norris out windows
171. Telling Draco Malfoy to 'Make like a ferret and bounce' is always a bad idea.
172. I will not start singing and dancing in the middle of a class and blame that someone put the Imperious Curse on me.
173. I must not throw Hermione’s Hogwarts: A History out the window and then claim that it wanted freedom.
174. I must not leave shampoo on Professor Snape’s desk with directions on how to use it.
175. I will not tell first years that the best way to study is to stay up all night balancing your textbook on your head, as gravity will cause the information to sink through the skull and into the brain.
176. I will not take a hippogriff to the Summer Olympics to get an unfair advantage at the Equestrian competitions
177. I will not use magic to change test questions into those I can answer
178. The proper way to report to my Teacher is “Yes, Sir” not “You can’t prove a thing!”
179. A hug is not all Snape needs
180. When I see Professor Umbridge, I will not say, “There you are, Trevor. Neville has been looking all over for you.”
181. I will not tell Snape he is emo/goth just because he likes wearing black.
182. Harry Potter is not my 'Protection Shield' to carry around to ward off evil.
183. I will not introduce Peeves to IM.
184. I will not introduce Snape to IM.
185. I will not tell McGonagall that she is bad luck because she can turn into a cat.
186. I will not introduce Peeves to a T.V.
187. I will not tell Filch that he needs to bathe once in a while.
188. I won't sign my homework as 'Awesome Demon'
189. When answering questions in Snape's class, I won't finish my sentences saying: 'dear Snaperdoodle'.
190. I will not hand out slips of papers asking students to answer the following question: Do you think Snape is evil?
191. I will not make a 'Too sexy for my shirt' slide-show full of Legolas pictures and show it during all of my classes.
192. I will not tell the first years, who are waiting to be sorted, that in order to be sorted, you must confess your deepest secrets aloud while wearing the hat.
193. The "I Hate Snape" Club is not a valid after-class activity.
194. Making Harry Potter action figures without his permission is wrong.
195. I will not tell Grawp that "Hermy" will give him a kiss if he eats certain members of the faculty
196. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "my little pony."
197. I will not "borrow" a prefects' badge for Peeves.
198. I will not attempt to set up a satellite dish on the Astronomy Tower
199. There is no Horseback Riding course offered at Hogwarts, and I should stop signing up for it every year.
200. Yes, the Great Hall is extremely large, but Quidditch is an outside sport.
201. I will not demonstrate how to juggle using two Bludgers and the Snitch
202. I will not enter the great Hall running and yelling “We’re gonna Die” each time Snape comes to a meal.
203. I will not make farm animal noises in the back of Care for Magical creatures
204. I will not tell first years that divination is their 6th sense
205. Looking after a virtual pet is not a way to gain extra marks in care for magical creatures.
206. In the annual battle between death eaters and Hogwarts I will not sing “99 death eaters alive in the war, 99 death eaters alive. You shoot a spell they hit the ground. 98 deaths eaters alive in the war” as we fight.
207. Harry does not wish to wear a tutu to lunch and I should not make him.
208. I will not put black circles over Harry’s lenses and tell him he has gone blind. No matter how funny it could get.
209. I will not sing “ebony and Ivory” whenever I see Dean and Seamus together.
210. I will not tell first years Fang is a hell hound.
211. I will not post notices in common rooms saying that tomorrow is a theme day, wear a costume. Even if it may be vegetable day.
212. “Another one bites the dust” is not a song to sing during quidditch matches.
213. The first few lines of Milkshake by KELIS is not the best song to be singing during first year sorting
214. I will not tell students singing the Death Note theme song is a way to gain extra points on potions
215. I will not laugh at Sirius if he changes his middle name to 'Lee'.
216. I will not laugh at Lupin’s 'time of the month'.
217. I will not offer Crabbe and Goyle a cupcake with Veritiserium.
218. I will not make fun of Harry and his 'Potter Senses Tingling'.
219. I am not allowed to reenact famous battles of the Revolutionary War in the Potions class
220. I will not cast 'Petrificus Totalus' on myself in order to avoid going to classes.
221. I am not allowed to organize a witch burning, even if I have been assigned to do a presentation on Muggle history in my Muggle Studies class.
222. "All's fair in love and war" is not an official rule of Hogwarts
223. I will not attempt to confuse Crabbe and Goyle by calling them by each other's names.
224. Even if I myself to do not believe in it, I will respect that the school observes daylight savings time.
225. Watching "Yu-Gi-Oh!" is not equivalent to sitting NEWT-level Potions classes.
226. Mr. Weasley's flying car is not to be taken apart piece by piece and rebuilt inside Snape's classroom
227. I will not tell the Ravenclaws that they're basically useless because Hogwart's smartest student is in another house
228. It is not appropriate trade first years between houses.
229. I will not tell first years that "any true wizard or witch" can see the future, and that if they can't they "obviously aren't cut out for this school".
230. Draco Malfoy is not the secret identity of "Ferret Boy".
231. I will not attempt to determine whether Malfoy is a natural blond.
232. The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
233. "Springtime for Voldemort" is not an acceptable suggestion for the class play.
234. I will stop pasting happy face stickers on Snape's office door
235. Hagrid's skin is not green and I should stop calling him 'The Jolly Green Giant.'
236. Breaking into song during Potions class is not acceptable
237. Teaching first years to chorus in unison "The amazing bouncing ferret" whenever they hear the name Draco Malfoy is just wrong. Funny, but wrong.
238. Bungee jumping off the astronomy tower is against the rules, even if it isn't written anywhere.
239. Yelling BOO! at Professor Moody is not wise.
240. I am not allowed to use the superglue spell to stick Harry and Draco's hands together
241. I will not sing "Defying Gravity" during Quidditch practice.
242. Saying the Dark Mark should be the Slytherin Crest is wrong.
243. When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Mobile, Robin!"
244. "CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!" is not an aprropriate way to announce that I am about to conduct an expirimental spell
245. Should I chance to see a Death Eater dressed as a blue macaw, I should not start singing anything from the movie Rio.
246. I will no longer wear a hood, walk up to Harry, and claim to be his real father.
247. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I had a vision of her obtaining all 7 Millennium Items.
248. I am to stop asking Professor Snape to Yule Ball.
249. Mad-Eye Moody knows his eye is creepy, he does not need to be told... again.
250. Despite popular belief, Hufflepuffs are not soft and squishy. Do not treat them as such.
251. I am not allowed to predict the end of the world more than once.
252. I will stop substituting Professor Lupin's Wolfsbane with Polyjuice Potion containing hairs from Mrs. Norris.
253. Regardless of the beautiful irony, I will not hang a tempting pinata from the Whomping Willow.
254. I will not attempt to graft a transplant from the Whomping Willow onto the Hogwarts Christmas Tree in Herbology class.
255. I will not try to make a new basilisk for the Chamber of Secrets
256. I am not to refer to the Potions classroom as “Kitchen Stadium”.
257. “Potter 6, Voldemort 0″, is not a valid T-shirt slogan
258. I will not pay Peeves to rewrite the school-anthem!
259. If Lupin requests something of me, it is considered very rude to refuse by replying, “Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin!”
260. Telling Umbridge cardigans are so 1994 will get you in trouble.
261. I must never tell Ron he looks like a puffer fish.
262. I am not allowed to sing "Holding Out For A Hero" whenever Harry Potter enters the room.
263. Putting fake spiders around Ron’s bed isn’t funny. Especially when he tries to jump out of the window.
264. It probably isn’t smart to ask Draco Malfoy if his hair glows in the dark.
265. No matter how cool it sounds I will not release pixies into the school - it will just end badly.
266. I will not use muggle hair dye to dye Draco Malfoy's hair red.
267. It is not a good idea to charm the furniture in the potions classroom to be pink and fluffy.
268. I will not owl Voldemort a bottle of anti-depressants and/or anti-psycotics
269. I will not make Snape an appointment with a muggle psychiatrist.
270. It is not a good idea to ask Snape if he is off his medication when he is angry. Or ever.
271. After using the hair dye on Malfoy, I will not attempt to claim him as the long missing Weasley brother.
272. I will not tell the first years that it is customary to dye their hair in their house colours for their first day of lessons.
273. A lightning bolt tattoo is NOT the 'Light Mark'.
274. Selling memorabilia with photographs of the 'ferret incident' is not allowed.
275. There is no annual 'Dress Like Dumbledore' day.
276. I will not re-enact Harry Potter Puppet Pals in the Great Hall.
277. I will not write all my essays in red ink claiming it is blood.
278. I am not allowed to wear Death Eater robes to dinner and shout Long live Lord Voldemort because I think it's funny.
279. I will not attempt to cook a dragon egg.
280. I may not speak Ancient Egyptian in front of the books.
281. I may not mock Professor Umbridge in front of the press.
282. I am not possessed by the ghost of Albert Wesker
283. Neville is not my valet.
284. There is no “open-mic night” at Hogwarts
285. It is not a good idea to give Malfoy a “love note” from Ginny and vice versa,
286. It is not a good idea to show the notes to Pansy Parkinson and Daphne Greengrass
287. It is a horrible idea to introduce “colour war” to Hogwarts with Slytherin as green, Hufflepuff as yellow, Gryffindor as red and Ravenclaw as blue.
288. On no circumstances can you introduce rabid fan girls to Harry potter.
289. You must not mix Ravenclaws with muggle geeks or Slytherins with 'popular' people that are muggles. Or skunks. No matter how appropriate it seems.
290. I am not to make a waterfall in the astronomy tower so I can surf down after class.
291. I am not allowed to change the Slytherin banner in the Great Hall to a pink and blue banner with a teddy bear on it.
292. Easter in Hogwarts is not to be celebrated by releasing hordes of pink rabbits and making the first years chase them.
293. I am not the spirit of a nameless Pharaoh.
294. Professor Dumbledore is not my great-great-great-great-great-grandpa.
295. Despite being near-omniscient, Professor McGonagall is not Ishizu Ishtar.
296. Neither is Harry Potter.
297. I am not the founder of a new religion, in which Snape is the devil and can only be defeated by exposure to My Little Pony.
298. I will not refer to my herbology teacher as 'Cheza the flower maiden'.
299. Bronycon is not the school dance.
300. I may not borrow an extra wand and watch DRUMLINE too many times. The results are too unpredictable, and Professor Flitwick would like his nose back some day.
301. I will not sweep the Gryffindor common room with Harry Potter's prized Firebolt.
302. It is wrong to refer to Aragog as "Charlotte".
303. I will not swap Draco's broom with one out of Filch's broom cupboard.
GOD is real God loves even if you you don't believe in GOD he still loves you if you believe in GOD copy and paste this in your profile
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, deathxbyxdawnxgurl, weasleybabe24, ga nat nat, evil older sister, Frozenfan, EmeraldBear, Kyprioths Shadow, know-it-all-bookworm, Hp-Twil-Fan, Britgirl99, Piper Daughter Of Athena, Sayuri Yamada, rainbow-claw
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says "if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven."
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back. The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Now you have 2 choices:
Most Girls Don't realize these things;
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Most Girls Don't Realize These Things'
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
He told his friends that it was cool
And when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack
Mummy I was a good girl
I did what I was told
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye
I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another
And all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much
And please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now
And tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest
Mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class
And never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this
Mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss
And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try
I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest
But mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest
Mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mummy listen to me if you would
I wanted to go to college
I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with daddy
On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married
I wanted to have a kid
I wanted to be an actress
Mummy I wanted to live
But mummy I must go now
The time is getting late
Mummy tell my Chris
I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date
I love you mummy I always have
I know you know it's true
Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you"
In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
Please if you would
Pass this around
I'd be happy if you could
Don't smash this on the ground
If you pass this on
Maybe people will cry
Just keep this in heart
For the people that didn't get to say "goodbye"
Now you have two choices
1) repost and show you care
2)ignore it and just prove you have a low-down, cold-heart
I AM AGAINST CHILD ABUSE.
My name is Chris
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
You Know You Live In 2014 When...
1. You accidentally enter your password into your microwave
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years (and/or don't know how to play it.)
3. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends are you don't have Aim, Myspace or a live journal
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pressing the power button on the TV
6. Your evening activity is sitting at your computer
7. As you read this list you think about sending it to all of your friends
8. You read this list and keep nodding and smiling
9. You think about how stupid you are for reading this
10. You were too busy to notice number five
11. You actually scrolled back up to see if there even was a number five
12. And now your laughing at your stupidity
13. You now plan to put this on your profile cause you fell for it
NORMAL PEOPLE vs. YU-GI-OH FANS
'Normal' people: Rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
'Normal' people: Say "OMG!"
'Normal' people: Say "Shut up or I'll tell on you!"
'Normal' people: Think bad guys are very ugly.
'Normal' people: When being chased yell "HELP ME SOMEBODY!"
'Normal' people: Get nervous or scared during thunderstorms.
'Normal' people: Would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
'Normal' people: Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
'Normal' people: Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles.
'Normal' people: Think Yu-Gi-Oh is just a stupid children’s card game.
'Normal' people: Solve their problems by suing each other.
'Normal' people: Don't believe in real magic.
'Normal' people: Don't believe in the apocalypse.
Copy and paste if you believe this and this is you
FAKE VS. REAL
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE FRIENDS: Try to get you thrown in jail.
REAL FRIENDS: Will defend you in court.
FAKE FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it’s yours.
REAL FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what’s wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
REAL FRIENDS: Will copy and paste this
93% of teenage girls would die Justin Bieber said that the air wasn't cool enough to breathe. If you're one of those 3% who would be marveling at this new combination of artificial and natural selection, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you have never burned any sort of food in the microwave, oven, or on the stove, copy this into your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have/had a scary crush on a book, anime, or game character, then copy and post this into your profile
%99.5 of all teens would cry if Hannah Montana(Miley Cyrus) were on a 20 story building about to jump. The other 0.5 would bring a chair and popcorn. Copy and Paste if you're one of those %0.5 that would bring popcorn and a good chair screaming "JUMP!" the entire time.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you like being utterly random copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile. (I've done this many times)
98 of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 who hasn't, and never will, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
%90 of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed...If you are one of the %10 that would be perfectly OK without it, copy and paste this to your Profile.
If you've ever wanted to give a movie or show character a flyingtacklehug, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever threatened inanimate objects, copy and paste this into your profile (many times)
.eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever talked about something that you're hooked on non-stop with someone who doesn't know what the hell your talking about then copy this onto your profile.
If you talk to animals copy this onto your profile. (I can tell what they're feelling, too. It's a gift.)
If you know (a) video game character(s) or video game weapon(s) that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have embarrasing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you are against animal testing, then put this in your profile
If you don't fit the description of the non-existent word of 'normal', then put this into your profile right now!!
If you would absolutely love waking up in a different dimension full of magic, put this into your profile
If you think that if you ruled the world it would be a better place then copy this onto your profile.
If you believe that the government should make friends and not war, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus put this on your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile
80 of young teenage girls think Zac Efron is HOT, if your one of the 18 who shake their heads sadly and dismissively(or, in my case, have no idea who he is),paste this into your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do copy this in your profile.
If you would like to have wings, post this in your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and hug one of the characters, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you udrentnad waht Im syanig pstae tihs on yuor pfriloe.
If you hate girly-girls or people who think that they are everything, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE that's weird. If you agree then copy this into your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If annoying people get on your nerves then copy this onto your profile!
If you wish you could just pop in and out of your favorite stories, video games, tv shows (aka 'cartoons'), and movies, changing the storyline as you go along to fit your own agenda, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than ten consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy and past this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
Too many people have smoked marijuana. If you haven't, and never will, write this to your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this on your profile.
If you have sisters or brothers that annoy you, copy this into your profile.
If you love FANFICTION.NET, copy and paste this into your profile
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! If you believe in GOD, put this in your profile.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose-me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile.
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the fsrit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this psas it on!
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call unpredictable and freaking-scary-when-she's-angry, either behind my back, or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't use her Facebook account. I am the girl that stops to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud of who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (I'm also limited edition), who loves reading and writing and doing things no one seems to have the time to do anymore, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your , if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
If you can spout a random character quote on command, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you don't need goggles to swim underwater without closing your eyes, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you complain that your feet are cold and your mom tells you to put socks on and you don't just for the sake of being stubborn, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that girl's dad in the Eggo Waffle commercial needs psychiatric help for trying to take her waffles, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish you could meet all your favorite anime/movie characters, copy and past this on your profile
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you think Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
I want child abuse to stop, and if you do, too, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Racism is wrong and can often times destroy people's self confidence. It's a horrible and cruel way to treat people. To prove that we are all alike, try this simple experiment: Hold your hand up to a light of some kind. You'll see a shadow cast nearby. Now, have someone of a different race hold their hand up too. You'll see, essentially, the same image. Five fingers and a palm. Skin color doesn't matter when you get right down to it. If you are against racism, copy this message and my symbol for equality to your profile
Why do we drink? Why do we smoke? Do we want to die? What's wrong with living? What's wrong with drinkers and smokers? If you are against smoking and drinking, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate homework, join the club and copy and paste this into your profile.
Bold the ones that apply to you.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic (Actually, you'd be surprised at how much I can eat at one time. I just have a fast metabolism.)
*Are you a Tomboy or Girly girl? Highlight the ones you are and add them up and then compare!*
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You have a short temper.
Write down your 10 favorite Anime/manga/game characters in no particular order then answer the questions!
2. Shun Kazami
5. Dark Magician
6. Dark Magician Girl
7. Pharaoh Atem
8. Sky Forme Shaymin
9. Yuma Tsukumo
10. Ryou Bakura
What would you do if...
1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
I'd poke him to make sure he was real.
2 asked you to go out with him?
"Aren't you already with Takiri?"
3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
Me: *Smirks* Yeah, Timeaus. I know I'm hot.
4 announced he's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
I KNEW IT!
5 cooked you dinner?
Despite being a duel monster, Dark Magician's cooking is so good, it's like MAGIC!
7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
Cool! I've got relatives from Ancient egypt!
6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
smirk* Prank time! *brings out a permanent marker* Now, what should I draw?
8 got into the hospital somehow?
SHAYMIN, HANG IN THERE!
9 made fun of your friends?
YUMA TSUKUMO! IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN I WILL TEAR OFF YOUR ARM AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!
10 ignored you all the time?
What's HIS problem? He doesn't usually ignore people.
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
Scare them away with his mighty FLUFF!
You're on a vacation with number 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
He takes me to the hospital.
It's your birthday. What will 3 give you?
An Ultra-rare Duel Monsters card
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
Astral: *floats around worriedly* What are we going to do?
Me: *rolls eyes* You're forgetting two things. One, you are a spirit, and two, *opens font door and walks out* I'm already outside. How do you figure that happened?*note the sarcasm*
Astral: Why didn't I think of that?
OR SENARIO B:
Astral *panics while floating around uselessly, completely oblivious to the fact that I just kicked right through a window and am now climbing down that way* What are we going to do?
Me: *rolls eyes* Moron, get over here.
Astral: *notices* Oh. *follows me*
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
DM: I really don't think you should go through with this
You're about to marry number 10. What's 6's reaction?
DMG: I think you deserve better. Besides Ryou thinks you're a male crossdreser.
Yami Bakura: *quietly fuming* He's supposed to be MY hikari! *jealous*
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
You're angry about it afterwards, how does 8 calm you down?
You compete in some tournament. How does 9 support you?
Well, he cheers for me until he has to run from a pack of government scientists Then he just cowers behind me, while I threaten to go carnivore on anyone who tries to get within 28 feet of him without my permission.
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
you're dating number 3 and introduce him to your parents. Will they get along?
They might not be too happy to know that I'm dating a dragon, even if he IS super-rare.
2 tells you about his deeply hidden love for number 9. Your reaction?
This calls for a guilt trip (complete with the sad puppy eyes)
4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
They fight, until Takiri and Astral find out where they are, and proceed to drag their respective boyfriends to their respective homes by the ears. Shun gets an earful from Takiri and is stuck wearing a locked chastity belt for a week. Astral does the same thing.
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
looks at them and sees that they're making out* That's a yes.
6 appears to be a player, he breaks many hearts. What do you do?
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Number 8 thinks she'll never get a boyfriend. What will you tell her?
Me: YOU DID! The only reason you don't now, is because you went from boyfriend and girlfriend to husband and wife.
Shaymin: oh, right. *sheepish enough to put a sheep to shame*
Number 9 gives you a bagel. Do you eat it?
1 offers you a CD. Considering his tastes, do you listen to it?
2 suddenly goes emo. How does 8 feel about this?
Shaymin: what the heck? Is he... crying because Ace called him arrogant?
10 wants money and decides to get a job at Chuck E' Cheeses. How long does he stay?
3 told 6 he started his period. His reaction?
Dark Magician: Timeaus you're a BOY! HOW THE HECK CAN YOU DO THAT!
Timeaus: *panicking* I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!
4 slaps 9 with a fish for going out with 7. Why?
1. Astral is Yuma's boyfriend
2. Atem is with Mahaad
3. he promised Atem's priests that he would punish Yuma for them
6 Comes up to you wearing a big pink dress. What's your reaction?
DMG: How do I look?
Me: Great. Let's get you to your date with the Dark Magician(AKA, Mahad)
DMG: Mahad is going to love this!
5 cusses 2 out in German. 3 is secretly watching from behind a bush. What does he do?
Dark magician: *cussing in in german*
shun: *gives him a very strange look, opens google translate, glares at Dark magician, then kicks him in the nuts*
Timeaus: *winces* oooh... now that's gotta hurt.
Dark Magician: *whimpering on the ground while holding his crotch, because he wasn't wearing his armour right then.*
7 got high.
9 can't stand 1, so how does he get his revenge when he spills Soda all over him?
10 starts working at a bar. What would you do?
1 comes in and tells you he's pregnant from 2. How do you react?
Me: O.O you're a boy.
Me: THEN HOW THE FREAKING HELL ARE YOU PREGNANT! LET ALONE FROM ANOTHER SPECIES!
Takiri: AND SHUN IS MY BOYFREIND! *FEMALE RAGE!*
1 breaks up with you. Why did he break up with you?
2 is in love with 4, he confesses. How does 4 respond?
Astral: I love you too...
Shun and Astral: *run off the stage to avoid flying fruit*
3 is a drug addict. What do you do?
4 kissed 8, what's your reaction?
Yuma's gonna be MAD. *gets popcorn*
6 kisses your boyfriend. What do you do?
I don't have a boyfriend.
7 is missing. Where do you go to look for him?
I don't need to. I'm watching him kick some Kaiba butt in an undisclosed location. I'm also the only one other than Kaiba who knows where he is.
8 needs a tutor. On what subject does she need tutoring?
9 wants to be a cheerleader. What do you say?
10 hates you. Why?
snickers* I introduced Bakura to Pixie Stix. He's eaten twenty of them in the past ten minutes.
Have you ever read a 5/10 fic before?
Do you think 3 is hot? How hot?
What would happen if 5 got pregnant?
O_O; ... well, I'd certainly be shocked... I mean Dark Magician is a BOY.
Do you recall any good fics about 9?
Do 7 and 2 make a good couple?
4/8 or 4/9?
What would happen if 7 discovered 3 and 8 in a secret relationship?
Astral's gonna be mad... Popcorn anyone?
Make a summary of at least 20 words for a 2/6 fic.
Is there such a thing as a 4/10 romantic fluff story?
Suggest a title for a 1/5 Hurt/Comfort fic.
Comfort in the Dark
What kind of plot would you use for a 3/10 fic?
Has anyone of your friends read a 7 het? or a 9 slash?
If you wrote a song fic about 9, what would you chose?
If you wrote a 2/3/6 fic, what would be the warning?
What pick-up line might 8 use on 5?
Write a drabblefic for 10/8.
What would happen if 7 walked in on 2 and 10 having sex?
What kind of plot would you use if 4 wanted to de-flower 1.
Would you write 2/4/5?
What might 10 scream in a moment of great passion?
When was the last time you read a fic about 5?
What is 6's super-secret kink?
A dragon fetish
Would 10 shag 9? Drunk or sober?
If 3 and 7 got together who tops?
"1 and 9 are in a happy relationship until 9 runs off with 4. 1 is heartbroken, has a one-night stand with 8,and a brief, unhappy affair with 10, then follows the advice of 5 and finds true love with 2." What title would you give this fic?
How would you feel about a 7/8 canon?
this profile is under construction
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Bakugan Battle Brawlers|