Name: You can call me Amy :)
Age: 16 :)
Occupation: Reading, writing, watching TV, soccer :P
"I don't want to close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep cause I miss you baby, and I don't want to miss a thing." -I Don't Want to Miss A Thing by Aerosmith
"And I do wanna love you, and I do wanna try, because if falling for you girl is crazy, then I'm going out of my mind, so hold back your tears this time." -For The Nights I Can't Remember by Hedley
"When a man loves a woman, can't keep his mind on nothing else, he'll trade the world, for the good thing he's found." -When a Man Loves a Woman: Joshua Ledet version. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ4pNlvt0m8
"This is a man's world, this is a man's world, but it would be nothing, nothing, without a woman or a girl." -It's a Man's Man's Man's World: Joshua Ledet version. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4babjH3QF8
"Heart beats harder, time escapes me, trembling hands touch skin, it makes this harder, and the tears stream down my face." -Moments by One Direction
"You know you're in love when you can't sleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." -Ingrid Bergman
"As soon go kindle a fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words." -William Shakespeare
Nina Dobrev, Britt Robertson, Chord Overstreet, Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Josh Duhamel, Cody Simpson, Selena Gomez, One Direction.
Ryley - Ryder and Marley: Glee
Kick - Kim and Jack: Kickin' It
Auslly - Austin and Ally
Finchel - Rachel and Finn: Glee
Quam - Quinn and Sam: Glee
Klaine - Kurt and Blaine: Glee
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...