Poll: Who do you think will die in Season 8? Vote Now!
Author has written 146 stories for Alpha and Omega, and Penguins of Madagascar.
Places/websites I'm in to keep in touch with me or might help you with something:
Cartoon Amino: Erik's Flareon
Premise of my stories:
Season 1-6: After the movie, a wolf named Aaron has completely mastered immortality and has now also created an infinite number of inventions that he hopes will help wolf-kind. He, along with Humphrey, Kate, Lilly, Garth, and Hutch, live somewhere in a small, quiet, little mountain town of Jasper Park where they battle which numerous of monsters, supernatural forces, and villains. Although many classic horror monsters are present, the series' main focus on Aaron and his friends.
Season 7-8: After the death of Aaron, Wayne, a Time Lord from Gallifrey who's also got a TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimensions In Space), goes on cosmic adventures with Humphrey, Kate and Hutch and all hell breaks loose. They live somewhere in a small, quiet, little mountain town of Jasper Park as they fight with aliens, demons, lizards, dream lords, and supernatural forces. Although many classic horror monsters are present, the series' main focus on Wayne and his friends.
Genre: Dark/Black comedy, drama, splatter, dark science fantasy, Gothic horror
1. Erik was the creator of the series Alpha and Omega: Undone... not the movies, but the FanFiction Series.
2. Erik liked the idea of having a horror comedy to the series as he was a big fan of dark and surreal humor
3. Aaron is based on the rouge scientist commonly seen on television, movies, games, and literature. Erik calls his a mix of Barney Stintson from How I Met Your Mother and Dr. Polidori from the Frankenstein franchise.
4. Huge inspirations to create this were many dark, black comedy shows Erik watched as a kid. Mary Shelley's Frankenhole, Courage, Billy and Mandy, Invader Zim and The Simpsons Tree-house of Horrors
5. Every story was done in under a week. Erik comes with a list of episode ideas and how many are in a single season and starts to brainstorm whether what goes where and how will it fit with the story and tone of the show.
6. There were some episodes not made or removed from the lineup. The most famous one is the season 1 episode, "A Wolf's Worst Dark-side" which was pulled from lineup for the creator Erik not liking it at the time, even though there were some jokes and character moments in it he liked in it.
7. Another episode was "According to Plan" which did make it to season 7, but it was delyaed as Erik couldn't think of a good enough plot for it. And lastly, the episode "False Alarm!" was never made due to it being "too weird and confusing". It followed a wolf who was an addict and what he wanted to do was kill cubs to smoke them or inject them in his arms.
8. The series makes use of references to TV, movies, games, and books. the recurring reference in season 1 and 2 is Mary Shelley's Frankenhole where characters call each other a "Doughnut". Then there were references to Team Fortress 2 with the "Meet The..." videos placed in the stories.
9. Erik liked the idea of having three main characters in the show. This way, there could be the head person in charge of the group who's not that bright, Humphrey, an even dumber secondary who's somehow a genius, Aaron, and the actual brains and leader of the group Kate.
10. A possible new episode might happen that will take place after the series. Not much is known about what the episode will be about but it will contain charcaters from the series.