Author has written 3 stories for Call of Duty.
Hey all! Thanks for coming to my profile! Since you came, you probably read one of my stories, in which case, I hope you enjoyed it! :)
I'm currently working on my stories Chess and Traitor in Our Midst. Check them out if you can!
Favorite music: Florence and the Machine, Poets of the Fall, Seabird, Adele, The Fratellis, Ellie Goulding, Patrick Wolf, Queen, Bon Jovi
Favorite books: The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown (I like Dan Brown...), The Hunger Games series, the Harry Potter series, the Alex Rider series
Favorite TV shows: Castle, Grey's Anatomy
Random facts about me that you didn't need or want to know:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name was my great aunt's first name
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? At the end of the last Harry Potter movie. Please tell me I'm not the only one who is sad it's over!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It’s not pretty but it works for me.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham. I'm a pig. (See what I did there? Okay, lame joke)
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I'm sixteen... and I don't plan on appearing on any MTV teen mom shows... XD
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? ...is this a trick question? :) I don't know. I try to be nice to people an be friends with them, so probably.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Who, me? Never! :D
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yep; I'm an adrenaline junkie :D
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Not a big cereal eater, but when I do have eat it, usually Lucky Charms. But just the marshmallows. :D
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes, and I unlace them part of the way too. Cross country runner's habit. :D
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, I lift weights a lot for sports.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Soft serve Vanilla with sprinkles
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Shoes. I know it's weird, but you can tell a lot about people from their shoes!
15. RED OR PINK? Red; I'm a tomboy. :D
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My ginormous(spelling?) feet!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My great uncle. He died three years ago after a ten-year fight against cancer. I miss him terribly.
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST? Oh, that's right. I copied this off some weight loss website...
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Tan. (I'm barefoot XD )
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Macaroni and cheese, in the shape of Spongebob :D
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Rolling in the Deep by Adele. She has such a beautiful voice! :D
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Dark Blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Maple syrup, cherries
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My grandma
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Mountain hideway all the way! (that rhymed!)
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football
27. HAIR COLOR? Dirty blonde
28. EYE COLOR? Hazel
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, they irritate my eyes!
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican and Italian
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Wedding Crashers. So funny! :D
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Green
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. That probably explains my paleness...
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. They're intimate but sentimental.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream cake from Culver's.
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? Cardio.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? TV for vegging out. Computer for connecting with people.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Scorpia by Anthony Horowitz, it's part of the Alex Rider series, which I strongly recommend! :D
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Not using one, hehe
42. FAVORITE SOUND? the quiet on morning weekends.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Hmm... both. :)
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Spain.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can snap my toes. (But not my fingers... I'm messed up) :D
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Nice try... :D
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? United States. (That narrows it down, this country's pretty small...) XD
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? White on top, red brick on the bottom
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? You mean that one that doesn't exist? Yeah...
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? It’s interesting. But very tedious...
Unsafe External Link