Author has written 4 stories for Justice League, Young Justice, Naruto, and Game of Thrones.
Some interesting info about me.
- I like robots! I love them. My favorite mecha series is Gundam.
- I also like weapons, such as swords and halberds especially. I have several replicas in my room.
- I am currently a college undergrad majoring in chemistry and math. I do this for technical reasons such as income. but my passion is in creative writing and design.
- I love to eat. My dream job has been to be a TV cook who travels all around the world eating, such as Andrew Zimmern.
I have honest confessions to make. (Some of them are pessimistic)
- I have nothing against homosexuals. I am a heterosexual man and I am proud of it. I am not belittled or threatened by such because I am confident in my sexuality. All the nonsense about homosexuality being a sacrilegious sin or being a medical disorder just makes me madder. Homosexuals are just people, nothing more and nothing less! They have their own preferences as well; they don't screw everything that is their gender! I have friends who are homosexual and they are very intelligent and compassionate. And all this about homosexuals carrying AIDS; it is equally likely for a heterosexual person to carry and pass on AIDS. Whether it is genetic or just personal preference, homosexuality, just like heterosexuality, is a character.
- I am one of the very few people who believe that recently, respect and courtesy have been wrongfully fused together. In Asia, now spreading towards all hemisphere, 'respect your elders' is being passed around like candy. Respect is something you earn. Seniority should not just grant one respect. If anything, seniority should only grant courtesy. Courtesy is something one gives to everybody, such as opening doors for others.
- Racism is just stupid. I grew in a very conservative family, and I just disliked how my parents would say such derogatory things about other people. Race is merely skin deep, as I say.
- I am not religious. Faith is a gift I have not yet received and I don't like it when others force religion upon me. While I believe the idea of God, I do not think it is safe to say that God is an all good being. To me, God is ammoral, neither good nor evil.
- I HATE unfaithful people. I have had many experiences where my significant others cheated on me and tried to justify such actions. To me, infidelity is just wrong. If one wants to screw around with a person other than you, then just be honest, break up, and then screw. In my opinion, I believe there is a special place in hell for people who cheat. I believe they are below forgiveness. I believe that if a husband or wife is caught in infidelity, they should immediately lose all of the family's property and be left penniless. I am fundamentally against cheating in a relationship because just doing so makes everything else complicated, and I hate complications. (This is very personal so do not take my word for it. Everyone has their own preferences.)
- I hate bullying. I was bullied throughout my middle school and high school life. I took a rather interesting route and decided to basically beat up one bully as a example. I beat one up until he had two broken arms, broken nose, and caved-in cheek. Then I figured I was nothing more than a bully myself.
- I also do not like shouting. I grew up in a Korean-family, so I have had more than my share of shouting and physical abuse. I don't think such corporeal punishment is unnecessary. Shouting and hitting leave no room for debates.
I shipConner x Cassie (Young Justice, I used to be Conner x M'gann until she betrayed his trust and rebounded with Lagoon Boy.) Superman X Wonder Woman (Justice League): This couple really speaks to me because SM and WW are equals in almost every way. Some could say that they are almost too equals to really match and they would clash against each other. But neither of them would seek to dominate the other. Sasuke X Sakura, Naruto x Hinata (Naruto) Kira X Lacus, Athrun x Cagalli (Gundam Seed
Currently Peter Tomasi is heading the SMWW comics and because he spoiled that there will be no happy ending for them, he is currently my mortal enemy #1. Nod if you agree.
I was writing Superman Wonder Woman: Sons of Rao, which is currently on hiatus due to major writer block. I will rewrite it later. There will be many cases where an image will explain better than words, so I will post pictures of specific items or people.
I am currently rewriting Sons of Rao into Scions of Rao. Please enjoy!