Author has written 2 stories for Warcraft, Command & Conquer, and Mass Effect.
Hello folks and welcome aboard! I'm a hard working man trying to make my way through this crazy world. Writing is a passion of mine and I enjoy it a lot. I'm a proud citizen of the US and grew up ranching for my father before we moved to the city where I took up construction. Right now I'm going to a trade school to learn industrial welding.
A few other details.
I'm a big fan of power metal, metal, rock and roll, 80's metal, country (The old stuff none of this new country rock shit), Swedish viking metal. Death metal is a little to rough for me but every now and then I listen to it. Classical is actually pretty nice to.
I absolutely hate all this new pop bull shit and would love to see it die a horrible death. Along with the newer main stream rap which is so fucking repetitive its pointless, the worst part is that rap use to have meaning to it; like coming from the slums and rising to the top based off skills. Not how much 'booty I can pop.' Disgraceful.
I'm also a huge fan of history and love learning about it. I apply what I learn to as much as possible. I'm also a huge debate fan and enjoy friendly respectful debates. So if I say something you do not agree with and would like to bring it to my attention please do. But no cussing I will never cuss at some one and would like the same respect.
Now moving on to other things.
You would be hard pressed to find someone more lore savvy than me when it comes to Warhammer 40k. I absolutely love it and you will probably see certain aspects of it pop up in my stories. Imperial Guard for the win!
Red Alert: Rise of Humanity series.
I'm also considering doing a Sins of a Solar Empire X Mass effect crossover, it seems like a relatively untapped area to experiment with.
A Warhammer and mass effect cross over.
Now here's a little food for thought, 90 percent of morals are subjective to culture and who raised you. The other 10 percent is just a reflection of natural laws of selection and evolution. So before you make an argument of who has better morals make sure cold hard facts back you.
Anyways thanks for giving me your time feel free to PM me about anything you want.
Unsafe External Link