Author has written 18 stories for Pokémon, D.Gray-Man, and Harry Potter.
Couple of facts about me:
An immortal who looks like a seventeen year old.
Has super powers and views on taking over the world... Eventually.
Okay. I am sort of new to this and hope to read and write all sorts of decent stories. My location is the now in the Pokemon world.
I like writing, reading, drawing, manga, anime, school sometimes, video games, and stuff for fun.
I love Pokemon, Bleach, D. Gray Man, Harry Potter, Fullmetal Alchemist, some Naruto, SSBB, Zelda, Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts, and... I have a long list, but I'll get back to that.
I don't mind cross-overs, if they are well written. And I know several well-written ones. I like alternate dimensions and other fun ideas like that. I am an adventure and thriller person.
To all, I do NOT mind yaoi and yuri, for an fyi. True, I prefer pairings to be the same in canons or, at least, straight pairings, but if whoever likes some guy-guy or girl-girl or even same gender threesomes, by all means, go for it. If the yaoi/ yuri is minor and incorporated to fit the story plot, and the whole plot is not some crazy mass-hysteria of JUST yaoi or yuri-ness, then I might just read it. I am a seeker of a story with a good, steady plot.
I am also writing a book. It is meant to be a bit more adult-ish, but all teens can comment. Just need to get my thoughts straight for that. But, it incorporates some romance, tragedy, loss, war, peace, death, and adventure. And, it has vampires, yes. I do think vampires are a good creature to have in a book, given that they are not so much like Twilight ones. My apologies, Twilight fans, but it needed a tiny bit more thrill to become a book completely appeasing to my taste. And I'm not too big of romance, but I do believe that romance is a key element in any novel. Don't get me wrong, it was a decent novel, but the I-Think-Edward-Cullen's-So-Hot-Before-I-Saw-His-Face fangirls caused me shy away from the book. Those girls are rabid. Now, going back to my vampires, they are ruthless, sadistic, almost invincible killing machines.They can be "killed" by fire, beheading, staking, holy water, and crosses. Also, once they "die", they come back years later, for to officially cause the vampires' demise, their queen must be defeated. The book is set in a post-apocalyptic situation, where my last group of twenty or so characters (between the ages of infancy to 30), are in a fight for survival in a world of the practical un-dead (the infancy comes in with the group having kids). Once I get my thoughts straightened out, I will write it.
Ok, I want to attempt to write a Nuzlocke that is actually good and won't have death every chapter in the Hoenn region. I may do a Harry Potter, or a Bleach thing. I do have my set of OCs, but I will rarely ever pair my OC with a character of the canon. My OCs are mainly forming their own storylines.
However, in the case of Harry Potter, my OC is a somewhat mentor to young Harry, that tries to make him think for himself and not fight the war with Voldemort without any decent information. My main OC, Youmi Kuroikishi, is the one I try to have in every story, and she is the one that will show up in my HP fics. Now, don't get me wrong, she does not think Dumbledore is evil... Just manipulative and senile.
My Pokemon character stars Liana "Lia" Ashton, older cousin of Ash Ketchum, girlfriend of Drake Maple, the younger half-brother of Cynthia. Though, even my Pokemon story is not meant to be the usual happy outlook in the usual Pokemon story. But, I will try to make it happy.
Anyways, enough said for now. Ja ne.
Just for fun:
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, , who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.
Harry Potter Fan I was born
This is a true story.
50 things Pokemon taught me from Deviant Art:
1. It's perfectly fine to give a young child a dangerous creature and throw them out in the real world to fend for themselves.
2. Even if it's a high tech encyclopedia, the pokedex is completely clueless on a pokemon's data until you catch it.
3. If you stand around for ten minutes talking about useless pokemon data, that pokemon will arrive pissed off and will attack you.
4. If you are a ten year old girl, then you are encouraged to show off 95% of your legs.
5. If you jumped over a ledge that has an item on it, you can't climb up it even though it could only be a few feet high.
6. If you try to use an item in the wrong situation, no matter where you are the disembodied voice of your professor will start nagging at you.
7. Every trainer in the wilderness wants your pokemon dead, no matter how tired your pokemon are.
8. No matter the personality, your male rival is always an ass to some degree.
9. Gym leaders will often make you go through life threatening challenges in their gyms just so you can fight them.
10. If you travel with two other people, chances are they are going to spend twenty minutes of every episode talking to you about useless crap.
11. You are completely incapable of going through a tree no bigger than a shrub, and have to make your pokemon cut it for you.
12. You can't climb over large rocks with holes in them and have to make your pokemon break it for you.
13. You are useless when it comes to using a flashlight in dark areas and have to make your pokemon light the area for you.
14. Meat is never identified and always is shown being served rather than cooked.
15. No matter the size or shape of your pokemon, it can survive being shot at by hyper beam or being exploded.
16. You can survive thousands of volts coursing through your body if you are shocked by a pokemon.
17. You haven't officially caught a pokemon until you strike a stupid pose and there is a flashy background that appears behind you.
18. Even if your bag is the size of a fanny pack, it can hold a million items of different sizes.
19. Even if you beat the shit out of them and throw a pokeball at their heads, your caught pokemon will always love you.
20. Even if you are spending a year traveling through a region, you never have to change your clothes or bathe.
21. If you beat the shit out of someone's pokemon, they will pay you.
22. Even if you caught a super powerful legendary pokemon, nobody seems to be impressed.
23. Your oppenents will continue to mock you even if you beat them savagely.
24. If you didn't nickname your pokemon, it will somehow know you are talking to it even if it is with a large group of it's own kind.
25. You always have to save the world, but nobody seems to know who you are or care about it.
26. It's perfectly fine for a child to go into a casino and gamble.
27. The police are completely unable to fight off nefarious pokemon gangs so you have to do it for them.
28. It's a wise choice to abandon the incredibly strong team you spent all of your time in one region training so you can start off with a derpy weak pokemon in another region.
29. Your professor will make you do their pokemon research for them.
30. If you are the hero, 9/10 your dad is dead, not present in your life or you were adopted.
31. Your pokemon can only fly to cities and not other landmarks/areas it knows perfectly well.
32. If you dive under the water, you will never drown.
33. Team Rocket is so dedicated to stealing your pokemon everyday that you will be shocked every time you see them.
34. If you encounter another trainer that you end up befriending, he/she will tell you some long winded story about their life and you will never see them again.
35. You can ride your dinky bicycle through a crowd of Harley riders and they will always want to race you or steal your wheels.
36. It's perfectly fine to cream little kids in battle and take their money.
37. You often have to do a bunch of errands for somebody just so they can tell you a bit of info or give you an item.
38. Pokemon cemetaries do nothing to stop the vicious ghost pokemon that constantly attack trainers.
39. Going to school and having an actual job is for pansies.
40. You are unable to see items laying right in front of you unless you turn on the item finder.
41. Televisions always show programs that your parents might like, or there are documentaries where people go around harrassing wild pokemon.
42. No matter the time of day, people will always stay in the same spot/area.
43. You have to say "AWE!" to let people know that you are surprised.
44. Even if you are walking into or standing right in front of them, legendary pokemon will never notice you until you ask them to cry for you.
45. No matter if a pokemon has the brain of a super computer, it can only remember 4 moves at one time.
46. No matter who you are, you are always the descendant of some hero and you have to battle some strong ass pokemon to save everybody.
47.Shiny pokemon aren't even shiny looking in appearance.
48. Nobody seems to care if you really did complete your pokedex other than to give you a stupid diploma.
49. People don't care if you break into their houses and go into their bedrooms.
50. Prof. Oak's talk show ironically showcases useless data on pokemon.
Harry Potter Taught Me...
1. No it is not okay to tattoo a Dark Mark on your shoulder at a Muggle tattoo shop.
2. Never say, "I was like... Avada Kedarva," and he was like, "Dead."
3. Never prank call Voldemort and say, "Haha I have 8 Horcruxes." It will give him ideas...
4. I will not introduce Peeves to paintballing.
5. I will not call the S.P.E.W. the SPEW.
6. I will not ask the Giant Squid or the Troll to the Yule Ball.
7. I will not shower in front of Moaning Myrtle.
8. I will not call Draco the "Amazing Bouncing Ferret".
9. The Forbidden Forest is FORBIDDEN! No exploration needed!
10. I will not call Fluffy cute.
11. I will not bring extra pets to Hogwarts.
12. I will not ask the arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is.
13. I will not greet Madam Pompfrey with 'What's up, Doc?'
14. I will not greet Professor McGonogall with 'What's up Pussycat?'
15. If a classmate falls asleep, I will NOT draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
16. I will not kiss Neville's frog.
17. I will not ask Professor Lupin to see if he bathes in flea shampoo.
18. I will not refer to Aragog as Charlotte.
19. I will not call Norbert... Toothless.
20. I will not place a 'Drink Me' sign on any potions drink in Snape's classroom.
21. I will not sing 'Phantom of the Opera' if I see a Death Eater in a mask.
22. I will not say "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
23. I will not call Voldemort a teenage girl even if he writes in a diary.
24. Magic is NOT the Force. Especially Accio.
25. Professor McGonogall is so NOT catwoman.
26. I will not pour water over Umbridge to see if she would melt.
27. I will not sing "We are off to see the wizard" when going to Dumbledore's office.
OC Stuff for Rise for the Championships (ONE OC per person unless you are doing gym leader or Elite Four, since those characters will ONLY appear once):-
Name (first and last):
Age (must be over 14 as that is Trainer's School limit):
Personality (detailed- please put also how he or she reacts to tough social situations like being insulted or bullied):
Looks (detailed- need clothing, hair/ eye color, and skin tone AT LEAST):
Battle Style (detailed- basically what kind of attacks used and how he or she reacts to tough battling situations like type disadvantages):
Goal(s) (not as broad as being Champion please. I need details):
Rebel or Champion's side (please not ALL rebels or all on Champion's side. I need some variety):
What status of trainer are they (Ace Trainer, Lass, Lady, Veteran, Ranger, Breeder, Beauty, Nurse, Rich boy, Doctor, Dancer, Rancher, Poke Kid, and Maid):
How many Badges they have (CANNOT be all of them right away OR I will make them appear in Victory Road or not appear at all):
Gym Leader/ Elite Four or not (you guys may have ONLY 5 gym leaders, 2 Elite Four from OCS and they MUST use ONE TYPE of Pokemon and dual types are allowed):
Gym Leader/ Elite Four Pokemon Type (dual types are allowed and Gym Leaders/ Elite Four will only appear ONCE the time is right and will NOT be a travel buddy, so choose wisely):
Gym Leader/ Elite Four Number (like what number member are you in the region-1 [normal, 2 [poison] 3 [bug, 4 [electric- chosen by me, 5 [ground, 6 [flying- chosen by me, 7 [dragon, 8 [water- chosen by me, 9 [ghost Elite Four- chosen by me, 10 [dark Elite Four- chosen by me, 11- [fighting Elite Four, 12- [psychic Elite Four]):
Gym Leader/ Elite Four Pokemon (depending on number above, you can have up to certain amount of Pokemon… Gym 1-2 uses 2 Pokemon, gym 3-8 uses 3 Pokemon, and Elite 4 uses 5 Pokemon):
My electric gym leader Elysia Storm, my flying gym leader is Gale Tempest, and my water gym leader is Vivian Chenelle. My ghost Elite Four is Faust Mayhem and my dark Elite Four is Lillith Mordecai.
4 Pokemon (1 'Shiny' allowed, no Legendaries as of yet) Need nicknames, genders, moves, personality, and how Pokemon was gotten:
Will you allow your OC to be killed/ vanish with no trace and how- heroic death saving someone, poisoned, did not join the team so they were killed, etc. (need some OCs murdered please and NOT all can be heroic deaths):
EVERYTHING MUST BE WITHIN THE BLACK 2 REGIONAL POKEDEX! Why? Because the region is blocked from access to other regions by Dante forming a wall around most of Castelia's piers and monitoring the ships. No one can come in or go out without permission.
ALL TRAINERS, EXCEPT FOR VETERAN TRAINERS, WILL BE FROM TRAINER'S SCHOOL! That is the ONLY legitimate way you can get Pokemon UNLESS you have lived in the Rebel faction all your life and have actually gotten your Pokemon there and trained with them.
NO your trainers will NOT have ALL the gym badges. That is impossible for a trainer like that at the story's beginning!
I NEED GYM LEADERS AND ELITE FOUR SINCE THIS IS AN AU UNOVA! But, remember, if you are selecting a Gym Leader or Elite Four, you will ONLY be shown at the right moment and you will NOT be shown more than once. With that said, please choose wisely.
I need both Rebels and people on the Champion's side! So please, no choosing all Rebels.
I will quit the OC stuff once I have twenty or so. ALSO, put your OCs in the REVIEWS, so other people can see what and who you have submitted, and they can know when all the Gym Leader and Elite Four positions are filled.
Keep in mind that I can reject your OCs if they do NOT follow the guidelines or if I cannot incorporate them into the story all too well. They may be travel partners, rivals, mentors, one time trainers, and/or part of the evil/good team. Trainers may also disappear/ get killed by the evil team, and so will their families.
I also made a mistake with the title that I have tried to fix and didn't work. It was supposed to be Rise for the Championship, until I changed it to Surmounting the Legends.
Unsafe External Link