Author has written 10 stories for Young Justice, Marvel, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
I'm greekfreak101, and I am a 15 year-old wanna-be author.
My tumblr account link:
FRIENDS: Help you up when you fall. BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb butt?
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and make a joke to make you laugh at yourself
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda. BEST FRIENDS: Will take yours
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa. BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry. BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS: Have you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you. BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door. BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone. BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house. BEST FRIENDS: are the ones getting fined by the police with you.
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping with you.
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders.
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick. BEST FRIENDS: Are there when you're sitting in a bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone.
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!" BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you.
FRIENDS: Will tell you they know how you feel. BEST FRIENDS: Will sit down and cry with you.
FRIENDS: Ask nicely for your stuff. BEST FRIENDS: Just shout "GIMME"
FRIENDS: Wait to call you at a reasonable hour. BEST FRIENDS: Will call you at two in the freaking morning.
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this. BEST FRIENDS: Would repost this stuff.
FRIENDS: Fade. BEST FRIENDS: Are forever.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of book characters in your head, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think iPods were gifts from the gods copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this in a converastion copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile. ( HOW IN THE WORLD COULD YOU READ THIS LITTLE...AHHHH YOU CRAZY PEOPLE)
29 Reasons Why Girls Are The Best:
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
"Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed."
"Music is like candy-you throw away the rappers
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
See that little boy that you call small and ugly? He has a 5% chance of living because he was a premature baby. (6 months)
See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night he talked his friend out of suicide.
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself.
See that old man you made fun of because of the ugly scars? He fought for our country.
See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow because his family is too poor.
COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU HATE BULLIES!
…In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
….A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor…
...without all the red and gold crap.
…In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…Who fought bravely to the very end….
…And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half…
…And will loyally await his soul mate and brother…
… with many jokes…
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
…In Remembrance to Dobby…
…Who was more free and full of love…
...than any elf, and most humans.
….In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
...the last real Marauderer...
…who was not just a wonderful father…
….a incredible husband and brave hero…
...as well as a freakin' awesome werewolf.
….In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…who died for ‘the greater good’…
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive…
...and scared the crap out of some kids too.
…In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger…
…but who got his ass thoroughly kicked in the end.
…In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
…whose past and wisdom confused us…
…whose seeming betrayal shocked us…
…but actually who turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing.
...In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
…because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra!...
...She deserved everything she got and more.
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…who we really didn’t know too well…
…but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war…
…so he must’ve done something good…
…besides stalking Harry.
…In Remembrance of Hedwig…
...Harry actual first friend…
...who lived and died soaring.
Blonde: What does IDK mean?
Friend: I don't know...
Blonde: OMG NOBODY KNOWS!
This is Bob
Bob likes you
Bob likes sharp things
I suggest you run from Bob
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is a gift...
That's why it is called the present
I run with scissors...
It makes me feel dangerous.
Say no to drugs.
Say yes to tacos.
Stop waiting for Prince Charming.
Get up and find him. The poor idiot may be stuck in a tree or something...
I'm not clumsy. The floor just hates me, the tables and the chairs are bullies and the walls get in my way.
Just remember if we get caught, you're deaf and I don't speak English.
When someone knocks on your door...
10% say " who is it?"
64% look through the peep hole
25% open the door
1% crawl around on the ground like a ninja and look through the window very quietly to make sure it isn't a masked murderer.
Never go to bed angry...
Stay awake and plot your revenge.
If you ever see me smiling on a Monday, you'll know that an alien has killed me and is wearing my skin as a disguise
Teacher: Come on guys! You did this in 6th grade!
Me: I don't even remember what I had for dinner last night...
33 Things to do in an Elevator:
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, and then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - And back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, and then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
23. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
24. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
25. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
26. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
27. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
28. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift totting.
29. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
30. Tell people that you can see their aura.
31. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
32. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
33. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join, add this list to your profile.)
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. You get a sweet, dark cape that covers your whole body!
3. You get a really cool, crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MUHAHAHAHAHA
4. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
5. We get to wear black. Everything looks better and more form-fitting when it's black.
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION! The BEST reason!
I LOVE THESE!!! .
-Whoever said that nothing's impossible obviously hasn't tried slamming a revolving door.
-Whoever said "Words don't hurt" obviously hasn't gotten a hard-back encyclopedia thrown at his head before.
-When the going gets tough, kick whoever made it that way.
-Behind every great man is a woman shaking her head and rolling her eyes.
-When you cry, I cry. When you laugh, I laugh. When you leap off a cliff, I laugh harder.
-If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. If you can't join 'em, bribe 'em. If you can't bribe 'em, blackmail 'em. If you can't blackmail 'em, kill 'em. If you can't kill 'em, you’re screwed.
-Rhetorical questions are persuasive, aren't they?
-He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke at first.
-Life is difficult. It's full of trials, sorrow and pain. However, if you fall down, just stand up straight, be confident and say...
"WHICH IDIOT PUSHED ME?!"
-Silence is gold. Duct tape is silver.
-If you do it, you'll regret it. If you don't do it, you'll regret it. Either way, you're still gonna regret it, so why not just do it?
-A mechanic once told someone, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
-A drunken man once said this to a cop. "Here Officer, hold my beer while I find my license."
-Ignorance killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
-Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Best friends for life! ...or at least 'till our next fight.
-Isn't it funny how a heart shape is just two teardrops upside down?
-I'm only smiling 'cos I have no idea what's going on.
-I looked up at the stars one night and thought, "Where the heck did my ceiling go?!"
-People say life's short. I say I'm shorter.
-As an older, more mature adult, your job is to...make fun of the little kids!
-What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you realize that you're on fire? Do you remember to stop, drop and roll? Or do you just start running around in circles, screaming, "I'M ON FIRE!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!"
-I was never anyone's friend in the first place, therefore I can't be called a traitor.
-If a safety pin, duct tape or a band-aid can't fix it, then you have a serious problem.
-Give me a chance to shine and I will blind the world!
-Three people can keep a secret if two are dead.
-I'm gonna live forever!...Or die trying.
-A man walked into a bar and said..."OUCH!!"
-War doesn't determine who's right, it determines who's left.
-Come to the dark side, we have cookies!
-I went to the dark side. Yeah, they lied about the cookies.
-Dear Dark Side, you may have the cookies, but we have the MILK!
-I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We're on the same side now.
-OMG! THE RAIN'S WET!
-I'm not AD--Ooh, look, a butterfly!
-ADOSH: Attention Deficit-Ohh Shiny Thing.
-I'm a dinosaur, so, like, rawr and stuff.
-God made men first, then he had a better idea!
-Nope, can't go to Hell. Satan still has that restraining order against me...
-I reject your reality and substitute my own.
-Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we continue flying...on broomsticks.
-I'm probably the coolest dork you'll ever meet.
-I'm cute...now give me my cookies.
-Boys in books are just...Better!
-It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
-You couldn't handle me...even in your wildest dreams.
-ADHD writer: Once upon a -- no...There was once a -- no...THE END! >.
-You know you're a geek when procrastination doesn't affect your grades.
-I have nothing against God, it's his fan club I can't stand!
-I had a friend once, but then the rope broke and he got away.
-I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I was aiming for your face.
-I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking too good, either.
-Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, and then kill them.
-It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
-Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear intelligent until you hear them speak.
-This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence.
-They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Instructions: Put your ipod or music player on shuffle and the song that pops is the answer to each question.
1. How does the world see you? Nobody's Home-Avril Lavigne (Sometimes I'm really not in my right mind.)
2. Will I have a happy life? Fiction-Kids In The Way (Guess I can dream, huh?)
3. What do my friends really think of me? The Ballad of Mona Lisa-Panic! At the Disco
4. What's your favorite thing in the world? Rebirthing-Skillet
5. How can I make myself happy? Her Love is my Religion-The Cab (Find someone to love? Okay, easier aid than done.)
6. What should I do with my life? How Far We've Come-Matchbox 20
7. What is some good advice for me? I Can Do Anything-3Oh!3 (Good advice.)
8. How will I be remembered? Come Alive-BarlowGirl
9. What is my signature dance song? Nobody's Fool-Avril Lavigne (Not really a dance song.)
10. What do I think my current theme song is? La La-The Cab
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Viva La Vida-Coldplay
12. What song will play at my funeral? Whispers in the Dark-Skillet (Creepy...)
13. What type of men/women do you like? Love Like Winter-AFI
14. What is my day going to be like? Already Over-Red (Should I not even bother to get up in the morning.)
15. What will tomorrow bring? Welcome to the Show-Britt Nicole
16. What song will play at my wedding? Whit Houses-Vanessa Carlton
17. What does my family think of me? The Harold Song-Ke$ha
18. What does my crush think of me? Breathe [2AM]-Anna Nalick
19. What does the one who is crushing on me think of me? Angel With A Shotgun-The Cab (Awww.. so sweet of him! :D)
20. If there was a show about my life what would it be called? Bring Me to Life-Evanescence
21. If my life was a book what would the title be? I Write Sins, Not Tragedies-Panic! At the Disco
22. If I was on the cover of a magazine what would the article be called? Hang 'em High-MCR
23. If I were a singer what would my first song be called? Come Clean-Hilary Duff
24. What would the album be called? The Last Night-Skillet
25. What would a biography about me be called? American Idiot-Green Day (I guess I can be an idiot, and I AM American.)
26. If I had a pet dinosaur what would it be called? My Immortal-Evanescence
27. My words of wisdom are: Never Surrender-Skillet (Sweet! Awesome words of wisdom!)
28. Someone wants my autograph. What will I write next to my name? Violet Hill-Coldplay
29. I'm on a World Tour. What is it called? Monster-Skillet
30. I would name my first daughter: Pieces-Sum 41 (Sorry honey.)