Author has written 7 stories for Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Sherlock, and Tsubasa Chronicle.
Originally MK26; I like to change my pen name, but the ending is definitely always 26.
Good day, friends. Just a forewarn is that I have ADHD in fandoms and I have a tendency to change my interests in different shows relatively quickly. As such, stories in 'Hiatus' are usually abandoned. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Notes for storiesTransparent Answer : Complete.Sorrowful Rain: Complete.The Hammer Song and the Tower of Pain: Completed.Merry Christmas, Arthur: Complete.Hello, John, I'm home: Complete.To wish upon a star: OngoingLast Smile: On hiatus; More than likely abandon
90% of my story plots started from completely original story settings, which means I merely replaced the characters, as such, I tend to go out of character. I sincerely apologise for me pretending to be capable of writing.
Random facts about the fool:
- I just recently read Reikah's works and oh my god may I spazz out here but I don't spazz this is absolutely very contradicting.
- Konnichipuu's Obsession is mesmerising. I couldn't get it out of my head for days, gosh.
- I like to read angsty fics, they hit right in my kokoro. As such, I write angst stories a lot, it's impossible to separate me and angst writing any more.
- I don't sign in when I read fanfictions, so I usually review as anonymous users.
- I don't like character deaths, but I like writing them but the original tragedy endings never make it into my stories.
- Character deaths with no warnings are like burning my heart and stomping on its ashes.
- All time Tsubasa Chronicle fan, even if I don't dabble in the fandom much. (The angst in it is oh-mi-gosh)