Author has written 5 stories for Twilight, Fosters, Shake It Up!, and Teen Wolf.
I live with my mom, sister and brother in Cleveland Ohio.
When I'm older I want to be a costume designer. I'll have to get over the fact that I'll never do the designs for the Hunger Games Trilogy, but I'd love to be as talented as Trish Summerville who is my new role model.
HE'S YOUR FATHER
() ( ) ( )
() ( ) ( )
ONLY IN THE MOVIES
() ( ) ( )
() ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
BFF'S UNTIL THE END IS NOW
Things that tick me off:
1.When people confuse Lily Luna Potter for Lily Evans and write stories about Lily Luna and James falling in love. Hes her grandfather for crying out loud.
2.When people write Draco/Hermione stories. She belongs with Ron, and Draco/Ginny..It's just wrong.
3.When people write about incest. It's disgusting!
4.Bella bashing. It's not her fault she fell in love with a vampire.
5.Bella/Carlisle stories. She sees him as a father.
6.The fact that J.K Rowling killed Fred, now George will have to live without his second half. Why couldn't she kill Pansy Parkinson?
7. The fact that Harry will have to live without Hedwig for the rest of his life.
8.Cottage cheese. Can anyone say ew? Its rotten milk.
9.The fact that Speedway doesn't have a jumbo sized cup.
10. The fact that J.K put Luna (My role model) with some douche named scamander. Isn't that a lizard? She belongs with Neville.
When things don't go right go left.
If you fail destroy all evidence that you tried.
He who laughs last is the slowest.
Just give the friggin' rabbit the Trix already!
Dear Math, I am not a therapist, solve your own problems!
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself...and spiders.
Dear Algebra, stop asking me to find your x, she's not coming back.
Come to the nerd side, we have pi.
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, sit back and let them wonder how you did it.
If you cant be a good example be a warning.
Real men don't sparkle, real men defeat dark wizards.
When life gives you lemons burn life's house down, you wanted a iPod.
If it weren't for Law enforcement and physics I'd be unstoppable!
Rose are red, violets are blue, I hate rhyming...zebra.
Warning! If zombie chase us I'm tripping you!
6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy.
I LOVE GLEE!
Don't beat around the bush, you'll just squash the berries.
When it rains on my parade, I bust out my slip n’ slide.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then you’re a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
In a world full of cheerios, be a fruit loop.
I’m not saying you’re stupid I’m just implying it.
I’m bored…run for your sanity.
Never do anything you don’t want to explain to the cops or paramedics.
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
When life hands you lemons, throw something harder back.
That which does not kill me…should run. FAST.
Never knock on Death’s door. Ring the doorbell and run. He HATES that.
I hear voices in my head. But that’s alright. Most of them are pretty nice.
The world is full of crazy people. They made me their leader.
It’s you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.
Give a person a fish and feed them for a day, teach ‘em how to use the internet and they won’t bother you for weeks!
Some people are only alive because it’s illegal to kill them.
You’re just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Never argue with an idiot. They’ll just drag you down and beat you with experience.
I'm 10% sugar, 10% spice, 80% bitch so you better be nice.
Your weirdness is creeping out my imaginary friend.
I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.
I like you. When I rule the world, your death shall be quick and painless.
Some see the glass half empty, some see it half full. Me? I just want to know who’s been drinking my soda!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
You think I’m a loser. But I’m the most awesome loser you've ever met!
If you have an open mind why don’t your brains fall out?
Of course I’m out of mind! It’s dark and scary in there!
If I’m out of my right mind, my left one is gonna be pretty crowded.
If aliens are looking for INTELLIGENT life why are you worried?
I’m an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight.
If at first you don’t succeed- skydiving isn't for you.
Whoever said nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door.
The person who smiles when something goes wrong has found someone to blame it on.
Normal people scare me….but not as much as I scare them.
Sanity? I never had such a useless thing to begin with!
If two wrongs do not make a right, try three.
There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it is usually an oncoming train.
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you keep talking.
Why be difficult when with a little effort you can be impossible?
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
Everyone has a wild side; I just prefer to make mine public.
Pssshhh. Normal is just a setting on the washing machine.
I used to have super powers but my therapist took them away.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you’re up to.
Always take the time to smell the roses but remember sooner or later you’re gonna inhale a bee.
I believe no problem is so large or difficult that it can’t be blamed on someone else.
I never repeat myself, so pay close attention the first time, because I never repeat myself.
I’d explain it to you but your brain would explode.
When all else fails bring out the duct tape.
Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon!
I’m not so good with advice. May I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
I don’t lie. I create fiction with my mouth.
We’re best friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You hurt, I hurt. You jump off a bridge….I’ll pick out the funereal arrangements.
The world is out to get me. Hide me in your closet and don’t let it find me.
There’s nothing better than a good friend except a good friend with chocolate!
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.
If annoyed further, I shall spork your eyes out.
I am who I am. I do not seek your approval.
Between two evils, I always try to pick the one I've never tried.
The more I think about it, the more I’m sure I've lost my mind. But crazy people don’t know they’re crazy so I guess I’m okay. But thinking I’m okay because I think I’m crazy is saying I don’t think I’m crazy so I may be crazy.
Who cares about hugs? I’m going to tackle you when I see you!
Life is like a corn dog. I just haven’t figured out why yet.
When life gives you lemons, squirt it in life’s eye and see how much life likes lemons then.
Don’t walk in my footsteps. I tend to walk into walls or off the occasional cliff.
Some people are like lava lamps. Fun to look at but not very bright.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
When life hands you Edward Cullen throw him back and yell...
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Things you must know :
1. I will never like Brussels sprouts
2. Baby carrots rule
3. Don't give me broccoli and expect me to eat it
4. Tomatoes are a vegetable, you don't see anyone walking
down the street eating a tomato
1.Cat is my favorite
3. I think Robbie is Rex's bitch
4. Beck is hottie-licous
5. I LOVE VICTORIOUS
6. Victorious would not be successful without
Beck, Andre, Rex, Cat, Sikowitz, or Sinjin
1. I've never liked Jacob
2. Bella is not a whore
3. Alice is awesome and would never break up with Jasper
In Harry Potter:
1. Luna belongs with Neville
2. Hedwig will be avenged
3. WWW would be a hit in the muggle world
4. Charlie will find a wife. If Percy can so can he
5. Pansy is a cow
5. Harry should've named Al, Albus Norbert Potter
6. Norbert rules
I posted this because I saw it on Gina-Ka-Amaya's profile and she's right. If you know someone being abused call the police. No one deserves to be beat. That's why I think all of you should listen to Alyssa Lies. Look for it on youtube, maybe it will give some of you enough courage to tell someone about your situation.
My little girl met a new friend just the other day
On the playground at school, between the tires and the swings
But she came home with tear filed eyes
And she said to me 'Daddy, Alyssa lies'
Well I just brushed it off at first cause I didn't how much my little girl had been hurt
Or the things she had seen
I wasn't ready when I said 'You can tell me'
And she said
Alyssa lies to the classroom
Alyssa lies everyday at school
Alyssa lies to the teachers as she tries to cover every bruise
She laid her head down that night to got to sleep
As I stepped out of her room I heard her say a prayer so soft and sweet
'Good bless my mom and dad
And my new friend Alyssa, I know she needs you bad'
Because Alyssa lies to the class room
Alyssa lies every day at school
Alyssa lies to the teachers as she tries to cover every bruise
I had the worst night of sleep in years as I tried to think of a way to calm her fears
I knew what it was I had to do
But when we got to school on Monday I heard the news
My little girl asked me why everybody looked so sad
The lump in my throat grew bigger with every question that she asked
Until I felt the tears run down my face
And I told her that Alyssa wouldn't be at school today
She doesn't lie in the classroom
She doesn't lie anymore at school
Alyssa lies with Jesus
Because there's nothing anyone would do
Tears filled my eyes as my little girl asked me why
Daddy tell me why?!
When I heard this song I literally cried. A woman is beaten by her husband or partner every 15 seconds in the U.S, if you or someone you know needs help call 1-800-799-safe. No one deserves to be beaten. One of my best friends in 8th grade was abused and didn't tell anyone and things got worse. In my old school a 6 year old kid was beaten along with his 3 siblings everyday. He didn't tell anyone and now he's dead. Don't end up like them, pretending they didn't mean it is useless. Don't hurt yourself by ot telling anyone. The result could be fatal.
My favorite band: Paramore
My favorite song: Oh Mother by Christina Aguilera
My favorite Disney star: It's a tie between Demi Lovato and Zendaya
My favorite Disney movie: Peter Pan
My favorite Disney princess: Tiana
My favorite number: 6 (Don't ask why)
My favorite movie of all time: Sucker Punch
My favorite book: The Seer of Shadows
My favorite book series: Harry Potter
My favorite T.V series: Charmed
JOHNNY BROUGHT A GUN TO SCHOOL
He told his friends that it was cool
And when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great big crack
Mom I was a good girl
I did what I was told
I went to school
I got straight A's
I even brought home the gold
But mom when I went to school that day
I didn't say goodbye
I sorry mom I had to go
But mom please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun
He hit me and another
All because he got a gun from his idiot of a brother
Mom please tell daddy that I love him very much
And please tell Lucy, my girlfriend that she wasn't just a crush
Tell my little sister that she's the only one now
And tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were best
Mom I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mom tell my teachers that I wont show up for class
And never forget this, never let it pass
Mom, why'd it have to be me
No one deserves this
Mom I'll miss you forever
Mom I left without a kiss
And mom tell the doctors I know they really did try
I think I even saw one trying not to cry
Mom I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest
Mom remember I'm in heaven with the rest
Mom I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mom listen to me if you would
I wanted to go to college
I wanted to try things new
And now I guess I'm not going with daddy to the zoo
I wanted to get married
I wanted to have a kid
I wanted to be an actress on Broadway
Mom I wanted to live!
But mom I must go now
The time is getting late
Mom tell Lucy I'm sorry that I had to cancel our date
I love you mom
I always have
I know you know it's true
And when I heard that crack that day at school
I felt like a little girl again
And the last thing I said was
"Mommy...I love you"
In memory of all the people in the world who never got
to say goodbye
I'm that girl The one that likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one who won't give up
-by linguisticsrock, Copy and Paste if you can relate to this.
See if you can read this ( I can ):
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thohugt slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
I didn't write it but when I saw it on somebody elses profile it touched my heart, so I had to repost. I hope you can repost as well.
A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
You know your a book-aholic when...
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading. (I never go to bed!)
You write fanfictions about the book. (Duh!)
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else in the entire world) to read it. (Guilty. I shame anybody that hasn't heard of PJO)
Everything reminds you of the book. (Yup.)
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class. (I have to puke.)
You've read a book more than five times. (More than ten times)
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days. (Less than one day!)
You've planned and prepared a seige on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like. (J.K Rowling)
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional. (I fume.)
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional. (Who wouldn't??)
You've found yourself trying to impersonate a character. (I kept uncapping a pen expecting it to turn into a sword.)
Your idol is a character from a book. (Have you not seen my name?)
Bad Pick-up Lines & Good Come-backs
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and I together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Jordin Sparks got a TATTOO when Taylor Swift had a LOVE STORY. Then, Beyonce said to LISTEN because Bruno Mars had a GRENADE which he threw to Katy Perry who lit up like a FIREWORK. After that Jordin Sparks said, "This is going to start up like a BATTLEFIELD." After that Rihanna said to TAKE A BOW because of the performance.
333 ways to bet kicked outof walmart. thank you, thank you! imade everyone's life so much better.
1. Take someone's shopping cart and switch the items with stuff from the person next to them's cart
2. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment
3. Smash the person in front of you on the head with a ham
4. Go up to some old geezer & say "Grandpa!! You're ALIVE!! It's a MIRACLE!! etc."
5. Take something from someone else's cart, when they say "hey, that's mine! " call the security and say that the other ... person was trying to take your _
6. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
7. Hide in the center of the clothes circle where people find shirts, and jump out and yell "AIHAIHAIHAIHAIHAIHAIHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!"
8. Go into the dressing room, wait a few minutes, then yell "THERES NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!!"
9. Get a batman costume, put it on, and run around the store screaming at the top of your lungs, "COME ROBIN! TO THE BATMOBILE!"
10. Hide between clothing and then jump out and yell "PICK ME"
11. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
12. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men
13. Hide in a clothes circle. When someone with a shopping cart goes by stick your hand out and steal something from them
14. Grab a guitar and start singing Wake Me Up When September Ends in a loud shrieking half screaming voice
15. Randomly place 24 bags of candy in peoples carts
16. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
17. Go up to an employee and in a official tone say "code three in house ware" and see what happens
18. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department
19. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap
20. Set up a concert of singing hamster dolls. Get your friends and turn them on all at the same time. Then act like a conductor
21. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
22. Open a pack of yugioh cards and challenge random people to a "d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!"
23. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation
24. Tape a walkie-talkie to the back of a Barbie doll and say to random people, "I know where you live..."
25. Attempt to drown in a kiddy pool...
26. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it
27. Open up random packages in the toy aisle then walk off. If an employee asks what you're doing, just say "I changed my mind."
28. Run around Wal-Mart in a bathing suit singing the Surfin' USA theme song
29. Say things like, "Would you be as kind so to direct me to your Twinkies?"
30. If an employee comes within 30 ft scream "GET AWAY FROM ME!!" Then run out of the store screaming
31. Walk up to an employee and ask questions like how come this store is called wal mart? Or what's up with your hair? Why do you people wear name tags can't you all remember your own names?
32. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles
33. Glare menacingly at anyone who comes within 40 ft of you. Then hiss like a snake and act like you're going to bite them
34. Throw a fake rubber snake into some lady's face and watch her freak out
35. Squeeze their legs and either sing, "I like to move it, move it! Or say "You got chicken legs!"
36. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
37. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room
38. Bring your pet pit-bull into Wal-mart. Act casual. If someone is brave enough to walk up to you and tell you to get out, simply reply "He's going to help me pick out his favorite dog food"
39. TP as much of the store as possible
40. Whenever you hear a voice saying, clean up etc fall to the ground sobbing screaming the voices!! then get back up & act normal
41. Dress up in a trench coat & wear sunglasses. Walk up to someone browsing and say "The rooster is in the nest" Wait for a reply. After they finish talking, hand them a cap gun and whisper "use this wisely."
42. Go to the music aisle and start singing horrible karaoke
43. Walk along look at someone giggle at them & say to no one... I know I know... hehehe keep doing it until they give you a weird look & walk off
44. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day
45. Go in to the camping department and enter a tent then tell random customers that they can come in if they bring a pillow from the bedding department
46. Broadcast K-mart commercials over the intercom
47. Go up to the bagel section with cream cheese all over your face. Then start chanting, "We love bagels! We love bagels!"
48. Over the intercom say there is a big sale on all items in electronics department and first 10 people to the check outs gets one item free... & see what happens
49. Randomly start putting different size undergarments in peoples carts
50. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners
51. Run through the store and jump on random peoples carts singing I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODYS NERVES!!
52. Go up to random people and poke them. If they ask you what you're doing or tell you to stop, tell them that you're trying to find out what they ate for dinner last night
53. Do your American Idol audition in front of the security cameras
54. Get a marker & go over all the barcodes with a line then go purchase your items... the person who is serving you will have to enter all the barcodes in by hand
55. Go up to some of the customers while your carrying a paper bag and say "trick or treat!" and if they don't give you anything, do the sad puppy dog face
56. Hide under a big pile of clothes and throw random objects at people when they walk by
57. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good Bessie."
58. Walk up to a pizza place and ask for a Mcchicken
59. Go to the bathroom with a cantaloupe (hidden) Make grunting noises and drop the cantaloupe in the toilet. Then say "Phew, That's better"
60. Put blue paint on your hand and when you see someone put your hand on their shirt and point at them and say, "A clue a clue!"
61. Go to a clerk and tell them u lost your son and ask if they can call his name over the speaker! When they ask u his name make up a ridiculous name
62. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters
63. While Humming the theme to Mission Impossible While wearing all black, knock over all of the cans
64. Take all the CD's put them in the wrong place and when an employee puts them all back yell at her and mess them up again
65. Go to the front of the store in a baby diaper and ask a macho guy to change you
66. Take a friend with you and a younger child and start arguing over who gets custody then have the child run away and out of the store and yell CILLY COME BACK!!
67. Climb up a ladder & try doing a King Kong thing
68. Run through the make-up department and yell, "There's a dead body in aisle 3!!"
69. Grab a can of whipped cream & find a bald guy Spray it on his head
70. Dress up in a fairy costume, and climb up a ladder and when people go by say "your wish is granted"
71. Dress up as a giant smiley face and whip price signs! Then yell "ROLLBACK!!"
72. Walk up to someone act like you can read their mind & say... sir or madam... don't think that.
73. Walk towards a group of people and hit your head and say in a loud voice, "Shut up in there."
74. Put make up all over your face so it looks like a 2 year old did it and then say, "She's horrible at giving make-overs!" and point to a random woman.
75. Go up to random people and ask them if they will be your friends then link arms and start to sing the friends theme song
76. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store
77. Smear ketchup on yourself, lie on your back in the kids aisle, and pretend to be dead
78. Lay a 20 dollar bill on the ground and back away and when someone tries to pick it up run up to them and yell hands off my dollar!! Then got to a manager and tell him that they stole 20 dollars from you
79. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles
80. Try all of the sodas and put them back then say, "Yup, that stuff's not poisonous."
81. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down
82. Run up to random people and ask if they like green eggs and ham
83. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags, then attempt to fit others into very large gym bags
84. Bang on the pots and pans in the cooking aisle
85. Act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions
86. Swing on the half price banners
87. Go up to a random person and tap on his/her shoulder. When the person looks at you, ask what and walk off like you're annoyed
88. Burp and say mmmm, tasty
89. Hold Barbie for ransom
90. Run around with a country music cd and sing Queen's "We Will Rock You"
91. throw random items over into the next aisle and see if you can score into someone's cart
92. Ride around in a Barbie jeep with Barbie in the front seat and act like you're talking to her by saying "Let's bust this joint!"
93. Wrap a hose around you and shout, "AAH! I'M BEING HELD HOSTAGE!"
94. Do your own radio show over the intercom
95. Go to the aisle with the Star Wars stuff and hold up a Luke Skywalker toy and say "Luke, I am your father" and make breathing noises in your darth vader mask
96. Glue pennies on the floor 'heads' side up
97. Knock over all the shelves and run around screaming 'EARTHQUAKE! EVERYON RUN!
98. find a pair of walkie talkies and have a conversation with your self when everyone is watching you
99. Go to the checkout and buy a bar of candy. Repeat, going to the same cash register, until the clerk notices
100. Grab heavy but not too heavy objects, and see who can throw them the most aisles over
101. Buy expensive stuff, go home and use white-out and a pen to change the price to something much lower, and the total much higher, then return and demand a refund
102. get a cardboard box, go in the store and pop out of the box and give out candy to passerby
103. Find the fish section and when someone walks by begin to pet the fish tank and say, "I know how you feel..."
104. Spill water on the floor, and run around claiming that the store is flooded
105. As the cashier runs your purchase over the scanner say "BEEP" in a loud voice. Repeat this for every item, and for other customers items
106. Scream really loudly and when someone tells you to be quiet scream, "I will not be silenced!!"
107. Hold a bag of frozen veggies over your head and yell "Fear me and my evil army of frozen carrots!!"
108. Hug someone randomly and say, "I love u mommy!"
109. Go in the undergarments section and ask random people if they think this will fit
110. Tie a plushie to one end of a string your ankle to the other end, and run around screaming "HELP! IT'S AFTER ME!"
111. Start yelling at the stuffed animals when there are people around
112. Grab some pampers Pull-Ups and while buying them yell at the clerk "Mommy, guess what? I'm a big kid now!!"
113. Go into the bedding department and with cookies in your hand lay on a bed then pretend ur having a nightmare about cookies and yell " COOKIE!! COOKIE!! NOOOOOO!!" Then start rolling around
114. Make evil eyes at someone and start whispering, "I'm the little girl from the well... I've been waiting..."
115. Go to the cafeteria area and buy frys. Then stand by the door and when people walk through throw the frys above their head like there getting married
116. look at old people with wide eyes saying, "I see dead people!"
117. Get a tent ( With holes preferably ) and tell people to come in your lair. When they do chuck popcorn at them and ask them who invited them in
118. Ride around on those electric cars and pretend that your a prissy English Man. Say things like "Cheerio, good man." to people who walk by. And don't forget to have perfect posture.
119. Chase your friends up and down aisles trying to run over them with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don't know you.
120. Spend all your money riding on those little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if you on a horse, then pretend that your a cowboy, etc. And if a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start barking at them until they run away crying.
121. Have silly string fights with a friend. Hide behind customers and "accidentally" hit the people instead of your friend.
122. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
123. Walk up to the customer service and when they say "Hello, how may I help you?" say "Yes, I'll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, one strawberry shake, a large order of french fries and a diet coke." And when they start to talk, say "Oh, to go". Then when they say that they can't give it to you say "Oh, This is because I'm gay isn't it? I'd expect this from McDonalds, but not Walmart
124. Get popcorn and throw at customers, sneaking up on them in an un stealth-like way, while yelling random things
125. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream is because your family and all your friends seem to have a rash too.
126. When your alone, have loud conversations with your "multiple personalities". Have an English man, a Southern person, someone from New York, a Grandma, and a 5 year old girl all at the same time. You have to use accents.
127. Start "dancing" like mad. Basically, just wail your arms and legs around like your having some kind of massive seizure.
128. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
129. Stick your arm in your jacket and suspiciously start to leave the store. Get really tense and start to lean over as your walking through the doors As if your suspecting the alarms to go off. Then when it doesn't go off, let out a big sigh. Then quickly look around you to see who's watching and run away as fast as you can.
130. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song.
131. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light. After a while, start saying blink everytime it blinks. Don't look away, just stay mesmerized.
132. Light a match under a sprinkler
133. Walk up to someone and say "Oh, so your back for more. I warned you never to come back here. Wait here while I go get my shot gun". Then walk away.
134. Buy something that is like 5 and give the cashier all pennies.
135. Walk up to a guy and say "Oh my god, is it you? Oh my god it is!! I haven't seen you in so long!!" Then kiss him. Then slap and him say "Why didn't you ever call me??" Then walk away. Much more affective if you're a guy.
136. Stand next to a maniquin and pretend that your a mannequin. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible. Then finally as someone is walking by, check your watch and say. "Finally, my shift is done. I really don't get paid enough to do this"
137. Stare at the ceiling. See how many people look up.
138. Start singing oldies songs in to megaphone.
139. start hitting on the mannequins.
140. Super-glue a quarter to the floor and count how many people try to pick it up.
141. Switch the price tags with something expensive and something really cheap.
142. Put women's clothes into men's carts.
143. Put preppy stuff, like short skirts and whatnot, into old men's carts when they aren't looking.
144. Run around in front of a mirror screaming "COPYCAT!"
145. Bring a friend and a stopwatch. Get carts and race around. every time you nock something over, subtract a second from your time. You usually get kicked out before you figure out who won.
146. Find a couple. Run up to the one who is an opposite gender from you, slap them, and say "WHAT IS THIS? I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!!"
147. Go up to an assistant and ask for mayonnaise. When they say they don't have it, start crying and scream, "Now how am I supposed to paint my toenails?!"
148. Lay on the floor and do a ground angel
149. Steal their ketchup, go on the counter, smear ketchup all over you and say HELP ME HELP ME! OMG! THE HOTDOG KILLED ME!
150. Start jumping on one of their beds attempt to fall asleep until one guy tells you to get off. Then yell 'HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! GET AWAY FROM MY BED!!"
151. Run around switching all of the open signs on the cash registers to closed and all of the closed signs to open. Watch the customers get confused.
152. Ask for Goat Milk
153. Make sure somebody's in the same aisle, then run screaming into a wall. Fall down and say "AHHH! The pain, the horrible, terrible pain!" Until someone asks if you're alright. When they do, get up and say, "Yes, I'm fine, why?" And then walk away calmly like nothing happened.
154. Dress up as an emo kid, then scream at people, "WHY HAVE YOU COME TO WORSEN MY MISERY?!"
155. Dress up as a ninja and go around the store karate chopping people
156. Ride a horse on a stick toy thing and have your friend pull you around the store on a skateboard while you scream, "The British are coming! The British are coming!"
157. Turn a cart over and put towels over it so they can't see in. when someone starts to open it, start yelling "Hey, I'm Using the Bathroom in here!!"
158. Buy a chocolate bar, go to the bathroom, smear chocolate on your hand, reach under the next stall and ask, "Can I have some toilet paper?"
159. Take a fishing pole, tie it to a dollar, and go fishing for humans!
160. Climb up to one of the really high shelves and start singing Christmas carols at the top of your lungs. Works better around summer.
161. Get a mirror and put it on top of a cart so it lay across it. Get on top and have someone push you down an isle, and Sing "Surfin' USA"
162. When the intercom comes on, fall on your knees and scream in tears of joy, "God has spoken!!"
163. Get on a bike and ride around and crash into everything and everyone who gets in your way.
164. Pour a bunch of lemonade from the entrance to the bathroom and come out saying someone should have told me where the bathroom was quicker!
165. Steal guns and ammo and shoot all the TV's you can find. whoever blows up most wins
166. Get an umbrella and have someone in a cart (or just a tall person) pour water on it while you sing Raindrops Are Fallin' On My Head.
167. Call the front desk and when they answer the phone say I'm sorry, your call could not be completed as dialed. Please hang up and try again. Then call and say I'm sorry, I will have to put you on hold. Can you call back? I'm busy on isle 3.
168. Go into one of those employees only doors and go behind some food shelves. when people reach out to grab food, grab their arm and start to pull on it.
169. eat all the ice cream boxes and then blame it on a worker with ice cream all over your face
170. Pour carrots on the floor so the employees have to pick it up. Continue doing it for a long period of time.
171. Skate around on a skateboard, then fall over and pretend to break your leg.
172. Start playing the violin.
173. Stare at a blank T.V, for an hour and when somebody asks what your doing, answer, "Shh, this is my favorite show!"
174. Stand on the conveyor belt at the check out with a barcode on your forehead.
175. Start saying stuff like argetrargrehargenstartgen to everyone who walks in.
176. walk around in dirty cloths and eat all the produce lika a bum
177. Poke people and run away screaming, "Don't touch me!!"
178. Stare at people for a minute and then smile at them happily
179. Beat your chest and run around screaming like Tarzan.
180. Throw stuff on the floor and start yelling at an imaginary friend.
181. Shoot spitwads at people and then fall on the ground laughing hysterically
182. Go into a bathroom that is of the opposite gender of yourself and open the stalls saying, "Ooh la la!"
183. Walk up to random people, give them a hug, and say, "I love you!"
184. Dress up as an old man and start stealing stuff
185. Start a fire, then sit around it with your friends in Indian clothes.
186. Walk around in a court jester costume
187. Run at people with a pitch fork
188. Pretend that you're having a heart attack
189. Throw tomatoes at people and then tackle them
190. Get on the intercom and calmly say, "Attention shoppers. I would like to inform you that the world is about to end, and that there's a sale on isle two."
191. Buy a carton of vanilla ice cream, run up to the cash register, tell the cashier you forgot your money, then start dancing like Napoleon Dynamite, screaming, "Where's my chap stick?!"
192. Pretend to be Spiderman by running up walls and trying to save people
193. Claim isle three as your 'Secret Lair'
194. Run around the store singing the My Little Pony theme song as loud as you can.
195. Get a giant Christmas stocking and hop around in it like it's a potato sack on field day
196. Build a wall out of stuffed animals
197. Put on a cape and run around singing the Phantom of the Opera
198. Yell curse words at people
199. Knock down as many displays as you can
200. Go up to a random old guy with white hair and say, "I want Bratz for Christmas! Thank you Santa!" and then give him a hug and run away.
201. Dress up in a super villain costume and then go around the store yelling, "MARRY ME!" to random people
202. Go up to a tough looking guy and push him and say you wanna fight? And when he pushes back start to cry and run away
203. Point to a cash register and ask the cashier, "How much is that?"
204. Get a tent and campout with the Barbie dolls in the toy isle
205. Chew gum loudly in people's faces
206. Throw a poke-ball at someone and yell, "PIKACHU, I CHOOSE YOU!"
207. Turn on all the flashlights, hang them from the ceiling, stand under them, scatter confetti at your feet, and start singing, using a Barbie as a microphone.
208. Play baseball in the middle of the store, then score a home run and run around the store screaming.
209. Flirt with someone, plan a date, and then break up with them, all in 10 minutes.
210. Get a cart and pile it high with items. When the cashier tells you the price, exclaim, "What a rip off!" And walk out of the store.
211. Start singing, "Tinkle, tinkle, little star! In a toilet that's real far! Up above us in the sky! It's weird to learn that pee does fly! Make sure it does never land! In my, my, my, my, my hand!"
212. Find all the beans you can and put them in your cart, and then tell random people that it's your breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next couple years.
213. Pay for your stuff with all pennies, and then come up one too short.
214. Scream, "Look! Someone's stealing an old lady's purse!" and when they look away, take all the stuff in their cart and throw it around the store shouting "I'm a terrorist!"
215. Run out of the dressing room screaming, "Michael Jackson has my dad!"
216. Go to the pet isle. Point to a fish and say, "I'll have that one. And that one. And that one..." Keep going until you've pointed to every fish they have in stock
217. Tap dance through the store 18. Change the music on the intercom to Mexican
219. Rip open every package you see
220. Get on a bike and have your friend chase you. Pretend you are going to run over somebody and then move out the way.
221. Stand in front of the security camera and pretend to die (dramatically)
222. Scream "SECURITY!" as loud as you can. When they come up act all panicky and say "This is really important!" Then smile and say, "Hi."
223. Sing "Mary Had A Little Lamb" as loud as you can in the music section, then smile and say "Well, it's the music section so I thought you might like some live music." Then sing it again.
224. Run around with underwear on your head, screaming, "I am Captain Underpants!"
225. Follow a male security dude and ask him where the "feminine needs" are.
226. Go to the toy isle, set up the GI joe figures and yell, " Then it's WAR!!"
227. Pull down your pants next to a flower display and "water" the flowers.
228. Go to the bakery section and yell "I LOVE PIE!" to everyone you see.
229. Take all the pets out of their cages, including the fish.
230. Grab a strawberry shortcake doll and go to the bakery section. Tell the baker "I'd like to buy strawberry shortcake!" and hold the doll in their face.
231. Scream, "GET OUT OF MY YARD!" to everyone who walks by you.
232. Announce that there's a huge sale at Target
233. Throw a party in a busy isle
234. Test drive lawn mowers
235. Have a tennis tournament in the middle of the store
236. Throw all the bouncy balls in the toy section everywhere and let them bounce around
237. Carry a bomb and make it explode
238. Eat a bunch of candy and refuse to pay for it
239. Go to the in store restaurant and order anything. When receiving it tell them that this was not what you wanted. Refuse to pay and go tell the manager
240. Hide in a pile of plushies and then jump out at people who walk by
241. Act like an old lady and scream, "AH! I broke my back! This wouldn't happen at Target!"
242. Pretend to be a life size Barbie. When someone wants to buy you, run away screaming that someone was trying to kidnap you.
243. Take a marker to all the happy faces. Then change the prices. That will start an uproar
244. When a clerk stops you and asks your name read their name of their id card. When they say it's not your name scream, "IDENTITY THEFT!!"
245. Throw jelly sweets at the cashiers
246. Steal a shopping cart(As in take it out of the store and put it in your car)
247. Ride on the back of the carts. (they hate it when you do that) Run into other carts yelling like a maniac.
248. Follow one person around the store. Poke them ever so often. When the snap and yell at you scream, "STALKER!!"
249. Pretend like you're a person who works there and walk around saying, "Can I help you find anything?"
250. Spill cooking oil all over the floor and then slide in it
251. Pretend like you're blind and can't find what your looking for. Go up to random people and ask, "Will you help me find some cat food for Fluffy?"
252. Bowl with bottles full of open soda
253. Run around with a bowl of cheerios yelling, "It lowered my cholesterol!"
254. Order a pizza from the cashier
255. Ask to have your pizza shaken, not stirred
256. Start a food fight
257. Go up to a fat woman and say, "Taxi?"
258. Put underwear over your shorts, get a blue shirt, yellow paint, and red paint, paint an s on the shirt, go to the material section, cut a red cape, then get an umbrella, open it, and jump off the tops of shelves.
259. Take the spray paint and paint all the people around you
260. Go up to random people and hug them while putting a 'Kick Me' sign on the back of their shirt
261. Hide in dark places with a golden ring. when people walk by, jump out at them hissing, "We wants it! You cants have it!" Then gently whisper, "it will be alright my precious"
262. Flip off the manager
263. Go to the food section, take all of the boxed items out, and stack them up to make a fort. Glue can help. And creating a 'distraction' elsewhere for the employees to handle while you work does too...
264. Drop a pen and let someone else go and pick it up for you. When they do try to pick it up yell to them, "HEY THATS MY PEN THEIF!"
265. Bring a slip n' slide blast some Music and bring some random people to it and kick their back so they slide accross the slip n' slide and scream "PARTY IN THE HIZ HOUSE!!"
266. Throw a dance party
267. Write on the floors
268. Pull all the clothes off the racks into a pile on the floor and hide under it, and when someone tries to pick the clothes up, leap out cackling madly and run down the aisles, still cackling.
269. Go up to someone and say "look over there" Then pull down their pants. And, if you're lucky, their underwear.
270. Pretend to have an asthma attack, and when someone tries to help you, bite them. Or pretend to faint.
271. Get a bag of chips and walk around the store eating them. When an employee tries to stop you or make you pay, tell them that they're your chips! Keep screaming it.
272. Spray a customer with pepper spray and scream, "Help! Help! He's a rapist!"
273. Pretend to be a rabid dog and run around growling at people. Then if someone tries to stop you, bite them.
274. Lie on the floor. Just lie there. It is guaranteed to freak people out. Either pretend to be asleep, or to have passed out.
275. Take toys and put them on the floor and take a cart. Start running over the toys screaming, "Monster Truck Mania!!"
276. Climb up the shelves/storage units, then refuse to come down.
277. Take red juice Pour it on your face make streaks or stripes then layout on the floor with a flower in your hand when a crowd of people come stand up and walk like a zombie!
278. Grab a bowl, spoon, milk, and cereal. Eat it right there and tell them you'll pay when your done.
279. Stand on the conveyer belt when your checking out and walk like its a treadmill... then ask for a speed increase
280. Wrap yourself in toilet paper rolls and pretend to be a mummy looking for your wife, Cleopatra
281. Follow a stranger around and mimic them. Continue doing this for a long period of time.
282. If you are in Target, say there is a code yellow
283. Get some candy corn form the candy aisle put two on your canine teeth and go around the store biting peoples necks
284. Flirt with the manager's wife
285. Walk calmly to the CDs, when u see one that has Hilary Duff, yell (if you're a fan) OHMIGOD! HILARY'S LATEST! OHMIGOSH, I, LIKE HAVE TO HAVE THIS! (if you're not a fan) Find a hammer, take the CD, gently put it on the floor, then mash it like a madman.
286. Run around spinning and say you're the Tasmanian devil 287. Run around in circles and yell, "I'M THE CIRCLE MAN!"
288. Announce a sock-sliding contest and take off your shoes and start sliding. It's actually really fun...
289. Go up to a employee ask for a application and where it says goals write down 'to take over Wal-Mart' and turn it in
290. Get a water gun and threaten someone with it. A cashier is usually a prime candidate. Then say in a low, dangerous voice (without collapsing into laughter) "Empty out the cash register."
291. Take a soda, shake it up, and then spray it at people.
292. Hide in the clothes so when someone comes to look you yell, "PICK ME!"
293. Request that an employee find you an imaginary product, then keep saying: "I know it's here somewhere, just keep looking!" Eventually the employee will run out of patience, so then you say: "You've been punked!" And run out screaming and laughing. (Maybe you won't get kicked out, but you'll freak an employee out...)
294. Print out a bunch of advertisements for Target, Marshalls, etc... Then calmly go around taping/gluing/stapling them to products, people, and walls. It helps to have a WHOLE lot of them.
295. Move things around. (Put frozen food in with the barbies, etc...)
296. If a fat person has a twinkies in their cart take it out and start eating it and spit it out on them and yell, "That crud is sick!"
297. Point at an old man and yell, "LOOK EVERYONE! IT'S BRITNEY SPEARS!"
298. Put a ski mask on and wear a black cape with black clothes and a fake sword and yell, "Zoro has returned!"
299. Dress up as an old lady and whack people with your purse and when employees come to stop you, pretend to faint
300. Go to Wal-Mart at 2:00 in the morning and do cartwheels around the store screaming, "I'm pregnant!"
301. Put on a long wig and claim to be Pocahontas
302. Break some glass, then accuse a flying monkey 303. Threaten a cashier with a candy bar
304. Bring in scissors and glue. If anyone asks, tell them you are fulfilling your dream of giving Wal Mart a Make Over.
305. Buy a bag of candy. Start to walk away, then ask if you can exchange them. Repeat until they get angry.
306. Go to the dairy section and protest against milking cows. Say things like, "What if the cows aren't ok with us milking them? Cows have rights too!"
307. Redecorate the Rollback Smiley Face so he is green with neon pink eyes.
308. Go up to the manager and ask where the nearest K-Mart is.
309. If you see a couple holding hands, run through their hands and scream, "RED ROVER!"
310. Grab a gnome, then hide in a clothes rack and when someone picks out a shirt or whatever jump out and yell "The gnome did it! The gnome did it!" Then throw the gnome and run.
311. Put up free sample signs all over the store and watch people leave with their "free samples."
312. Run around the store screaming, "OMG! HELP! PINTO BEANS ARE TAKING OVER COSTCO! AHHH!"
313. In Walmart, they give out free stickers. Take them and decorate your body with them.
314. Get a bunch of your friends, about 10 or more, and go up to a lady who looks like she's in her 20's. When there are lots of people around, ask, "Mommy? Can we have some ice cream?"
315. Spit in the manager's face
316. Stare at a customer for a long time while saying, "Hello, hello, hello" nonstop until they get really mad
317. Go to customer service and say, "Your fat vallet guy stole my car."
318. Put an "Out of Order" sign on the manager's butt
319. Go up to customers and whisper, "Seven Days..." and if they turn around, pelt them with Skittles
320. Melt chocolate, then scream, "Free face masks!"
321. Wear a pair of bright yellow pants on your head and run around screaming, "They Got Me!!"
322. Slap the manager and scream, "He's alive! He's ALIVE!!"
323. Put a lot of matches and gasoline in your cart, then smile at people
324. Run around the store five times, and when you are done, scream, "I WIN!" and do a victory dance
325. Let a collie lose in the store, then scream, "Lassie, come home!"
326. Make your friend that's a guy try on girl clothes and then have him run around like a crazy person.
327. Hide in a boys clothes rack, and when a boy with glasses walks by, scream, "You're a wizard, Harry!"
328. Grab lots of G.I. Joe action figures and Water Bombs and yell, "ITS WAR!!" whenever someone walks by and throw the bombs at them.
329. Put a Dora toy on the floor and when someone tries to pick it up, yell, "Swiper No Swiping!"
330. Buy a fake but expensive looking vase. (ex. a cheap glass pot.) Fill it with some ash and soot. Then take it to an employee, bump into him and drop it so it shatters. Then keep screaming at him that it was your mother and you will sue him for every thing he owns, and tell him he has to pick it up then and there or he will be cursed for 10 years.
331. Put a squirt gun in a stuffed elmo's hand and scream, "Everybody down!! Elmo's got a gun!"
332. Drive around in a kiddie car singing the batman theme song.
333. Run around with underwear on your head screaming, "I'm Blind!!
YOUR GUY SIDE:
(x) You love hoodies
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
(x) Cats are better than dogs.
(x) You wear lip gloss/chapstick
1) 4 invites 3 and 8 to dinner at their house. What happens?
Katrina would say something and Krissy would get mad and kick her out, then she and Danella would talk about her.
2) 9 tries to get 5 to go to a yoga class. What happens?
Mike would charm all the girls and end up helping them with their poses and completely ignore Chanel.
3) You need to stay at a friend’s house for the night. Do you choose 1 or 6?
Julia's house. Her parents are crazy but Elizabeth's are crazier.
4) 2 and 7 are making out. 10 walks in: their reaction?
If Shaylona and Satera were making out Nicole would just stand there from the shock.
5) 4 mugs you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? 10, 2 or 7?
Krissy couldn't mug me, she's afraid of dark alleys but if she did no one would come because they're all big cowards!
6) 1 decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later what is happening?
Elizabeth starts a coking show? 15 minutes later she'd burn down the kitchen.
7) 3 has to marry either 8, 4 or 9. Who do they chose?
Katrina would marry Mike. She thinks he's funny.
8) 7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2's release. What is it?
Shaylona would ask for 10 Kilos of Lip gloss from Chanel for Satera.
9) You get to date either 1 or 6. Who do you chose?
If I had to I'd pick Julia
10) Everyone gangs up on 3. What happens?
She'd kill us all.
11) Everyone is invited to 2 and 10 wedding except for 8. How do they react?
If Nicole and Satera got married and Danella wasn't invited she would come anyway and insist her invite got lost in the mail.
12) Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Because Julia has a fear of dying and Shaylona carries a knife.
13) 10 gathers everyone around to tell them a fairy tale. How does it go?
Nicole telling a story would go like this.
"Once upon a time there was a princess named Nicole. Her daddy was the richest guy in all the land, so she made everyone her bitch. The end."
You know you're a writer...
-If you talk to yourself.
Copy and Paste this if you're a writer
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL ANYWAYS:
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. Strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS:Will sit at the side of the pool withyou at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run, Forest! Run!"
FRIENDS:Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS:Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS:Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN! We messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS:Will be there for you when he dumps you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him and whisper "Seven days..."
FRIEND: Will help you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh because she tripped you.
FRIENDS: Helps you find you're prince charming.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will teach you how to drive.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you push the car in the lake so I can collect insurance.
FRIENDS: Will go to the concert with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kidnap the band with you.
FRIENDS: Will let you make a fool of yourself in public.
BEST FRIENDS: Is making a fool of herself next to you.
FRIENDS: Hates your ex-boyfriend.
BEST FRIENDS: Flirt with him just to annoy you.
FRIENDS: Will push you in a spinny chair.
BEST FRIENDS: Steals the chair sits in it and demands you to spin them.
FRIENDS: Asks for the cookie.
BEST FRIENDS: Steals the bag and says PLEASE?
FRIENDS: laughs with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Laughs at you.
FRIENDS: Says I love your dogs.
BEST FRIENDS: Are secretly plotting on how to steal them.
FRIENDS: Will hide you from the cops.
BEST FRIENDS: is the reason their after you
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
Friends Fade, Best Friends are forever.
My best friend is insane, if you agree or if you have an insane friend than copy this to your profile
Me: Can I have 20 dollars?
My Mom: No honey.
My Mom:Because you're over your limit.
Me:No seriously can I have 20 bucks?
My Mom:I'm serious-
Me:NO! Sirius is dead! How could you even say that?
My Mom: *Sighs*
Me: Can I have 20 dollars?
My Mom: No! Do I look like I'm made of money?
Me: Isn't that was Mom stands for?!
My Mom: *Sighs*
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
If ya can't join 'em, bribe 'em.
If ya can't bribe 'em, blackmail 'em.
If ya can't blackmail 'em, kill 'em.
If ya can't kill 'em, you're screwed.
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you,
But the roses are wilting,
The violets are dead,
The sugar bowl's empty,
And so is your head.
Top 106 Most Annoying Things To Do In An Elevator:
Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
Stare At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
Say -DING at each floor.
Say "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
Stare, gri nning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg,
How's your day been?"
Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
Swat at flies that don't exist.
Call out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Smile creepily at the person next to you in the lift and say "HI! I'm here for the mental health convention" then when they take huge steps away from you move closer.
Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
Ask, "Did you feel that?"
Tell people that you can see their aura.
When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time...
Start breathing heavily and grab your chest when someone walks in. Then stumble out gasping for air
When someone comes in ask them to press 5 or 6 different floors
Get in and don't press any buttons. Wait for the elevator to be called somewhere and repeat 39.
If you are the only one in the elevator, press all of the buttons and stand, staring at the door, waiting for someone to come.
When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
Call the Psychic Hot line from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you're on.
Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
Ask, "Did you feel that?"
Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
Swat at flies that don't exist.
Tell people that you can see their aura.
Call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.
Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
Put police tape in front of the door before entering.
Fart loudly when there are only two of you in the elevator. Argue vehemently that it wasn't you.
Do the "potty dance" all the way to the elevator door. Upon arrival, sigh and look greatly relieved.
Throw a rave.
Place potted plants and water fountains at strategic locations in the lift. When people ask what you are doing, tell them you "Won't ride an elevator that's not fung shwei."
Greet everyone getting on with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral".
Hum the first six notes of the "It's a small world" over and over again.
Lean over to another rider and whisper 'Noogie patrol coming!'"
Have a heated debate with yourself.
Bring a melon onto the elevator. Try to sell it to the other passengers.
Drum on every available surface.
Write a big X on the elevator floor, and hand out "pirate" maps to everyone as they enter.
Give psychotherapy to the other passengers.
Greet everyone coming on as if they were your best friends. Use the same name for all of them.
Say "ring ring," then pull a banana out of your pocket and start talking into it.
Propose to the other passengers.
Challenge people to duels.
Sell Girl Scout cookies.
Come on looking really scared, and say to another passenger..."I'm kinda nervous...this is my first time flying..."
Any time someone enters the doors, recoil in horror.
Shout "Food fight!"
Every time someone else talks, angrily shout: "Some people are trying to sleep here!"
When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to pull the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
Lick one of the buttons. Tell the other passengers you're sick and tired of people stealing your food the second you turn your back.
Elevators were practically MADE for river dance!
Bring a snowboard onto the elevator. Put it on. Every time the lift goes up or down, shout "WOO-YEAH! This is what I call sick air!"
Every time the elevator goes down, loudly scream "OH MY GOD!! We're all gonna die! This is it! This is it! It's over! IT'S OVER!!" Look relieved when it stops moving. When you begin to drop again, repeat.
Ask the other passengers if they want to see your glass clown collection.
Practice your kung fu.
Make racecar noises when people get on and off.
Ask everyone on the elevator: "Are you my mother?"
Fly a model airplane.
Play the accordion
Enter the elevator with nothing on your head. Individually ask everyone if they like your hat.
Bring a rocking chair. Sit and knit.
Recite gangsta rap lyrics in monotone.
Enter with a shovel, and attempt to "dig for treasure."
Read "Green Eggs and Ham" at the top of your lungs. Sound out every word
This is this cat
n Remembrance of Severus Snape
Harry Potter oath
I promise to remember Tonks
Messages from across the grave
Regulus to Sirius
Peter to James
Gideon Prewett to Arthur
Merope to her son
Dobby to Harry
Cedric to Amos
Colin to Dennis
Kendra to Ariana
Fred to George
Snape to Lily
Helena to Rowena Ravenclaw
Hepzibah Smith to Hokey
Bertha Jorkins to Rita
Karkaroff to Snape
Grindelwald to Dumbledore
Mrs. Crouch to Barty Crouch Junior
Rowena to Helena Ravenclaw
Fawkes to Dumbledore
Tonks to Remus
Albus to Aberforth
Sirius to James & Lily
Remus to Harry
Colin to Harry
Remus to Teddy
Tonks to Remus
Mad Eye to Harry
Fred to George
Fred to his parents
George to Fred
George to Fred
Molly to Fred
Teddy to his parents
Ted Lupin to Dora
Andromeda to Bellatrix
Harry to Lupin
Harry to Colin
Harry to Snape
Snape to Harry
Fred to Molly
Harry's the bravest
Ron's the most oblivious
Hermione's the smartest
Ginny's the toughest
Neville's the clumsiest
Luna's the weirdest
Dumbledore's the greatest
McGonagall's the strictest
Snape's the greasiest
Nick is the ghostiest
Crabbe's the largest
Goyle's the dumbest
Fred is the funniest
Cho is the sappiest
And to all the people who cried when it showed James and Lily die in the DH
Here's a joke...
there are 3 men who need to get across a lake...
the 1st one prays to God asking for the strength to get across...
he gets big muscles and swims across...
but almost dies 5 times...
the 2nd 1 prays to God for the strength and the tools he needs to get across...
he gets his big muscles and boat and rows across...
but he almost dies 3 times...
the 3rd 1 prays to God, for the strength, tools, and the brains...
he turns into a woman...
walks 4 yards...
and crosses the bridge
Crazy is if you suddenly yell, 'PARTY IN MY TUMMY!' and everyone stares at you in class.
Crazy is having an argument with your best friend about who gets to date Edward Cullen.
Crazy is when you compare everything and everyone to Harry potter.
Crazy is bumping into the wall and yelling at it for being in your way.
For me, crazy is a loose term.
Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser.
Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on.
Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumb war with yourself.
Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do.
Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least).
Crazy is when you write Daniel Radcliffe is hot on your homework instead of doing it.
Crazy is downloading all of Twilight and New Moon off the books on C.D. from the library, and listening to them over and over again.
Crazy is when you don’t say a thing about yourself in your Fan Fiction bio but instead yell random things that make you laugh.
Crazy is when you start getting antisocial because you want to read instead of hanging out with your friends.
Crazy is naming your winter jacket Mr. Puffy and your best friend naming hers Mrs. Puffy and letting them marry for the winter. Then at the end of the winter, they both retire and divorce each other.
Crazy is when you are taking a math test and go over on your scrap sheet of paper to work out the problem, and start drawing spirals until the teacher goes five minutes left!
Crazy is having a major argument with your friend...and I mean major...it’s still going on and it has already been a year...about which one is better: pudding or jello. I(Pudding is)
Crazy is when you look through your friends profiles, and copy and paste extremely long articles(this one for example) just to put them on Microsoft word and see what words your spell check doesn’t know (jello, pyro, leprechaun, FanFiction, thumbwar, abracadabra, tamandua, and supercalafrjulisticexpallydoshes).
Crazy is also when you come up with an imaginary friend, and he turns out to be a pyromaniac leprechaun, that ties you up (I don’t know how.).
If you are Harry Potter obsessed, copy this into you profile and add your name to the list: Ga Nat Nat, Evil Older Sister, Frozenfan, Emerald Bear, Kyprioths Shadow, Ebony Rayne, lillypop, An-Jelly-Ca, Emerald Enchantress.snickerdoodlepurplebunnies, JJ-000-JJ, cto10121, Breezers2000, Amy Lee Loves Evanescence, LunaEvanna Longbottom
To Ron: 'Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have.' - Hermione, OOTP
'It's just hard,' Harry said finally, in a low voice, 'to realise he won't write me again'. - Harry, HBP
'You haven't got a letter on yours,' George observed. 'I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge.' - George, PS *
'Ron, you are the most insensitive wart I've ever had the misfortune to meet.' - Hermione, OOTP
'Oh yes,' said Dumbledore faintly. It seemed that he forced himself to meet Harry's eyes. 'You know what happened. You know. You cannot despise me more than I despise myself.' - Dumbledore, DH
'The Aurors are part of the Rotfang Conspiracy, I thought everyone knew that. They're working from within to bring down the Ministry of Magic using a combination of Dark magic and gum disease.' - Luna Lovegood, HBP
'I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.' - Harry *
'Hello, Harry,' said George, beaming at him. 'We thought we heard your dulcet tones.' - George, OOTP
'But why's she got to go to the library?'
'Harry, don't go picking a row with Malfoy. Don't forget, he's a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you...'
'Accio Brain!' - Ron, OOTP
'Make way for the heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through...' - Fred and George, COS
'I love you, Hermione.' - Ron, HBP
'Harry!' said Fred, elbowing Percy out of the way and bowing deeply. 'Simply splendid to see you, old boy--'
'I believe your friends Misters Fred and George Weasley were responsible for trying to send you a toilet seat. No doubt they thought it would amuse you.' - Dumbledore, PS *
'Ah, of course. There is no need to tell me any more, Ms. Granger. Which one of you will be dying this year?' - McGonagall, POA
'For him?' shouted Snape. 'Expecto Patronum!'
“So light a fire!" Harry choked."Yes...of course...but there's no wood!" Hermione cried, wringing her hands."HAVE YOU GONE MAD!" Ron bellowed. "ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT!" - Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley in 'Harry Potter And The Philosophers Stone'.
“Oh get out of the way, Percy,” said Fred. “Harry’s in a hurry.” “Yeah, he’s off to the Chamber of Secrets for a cup of tea with his fanged servant,” -Fred and George Weasely in 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
'AV: Addicted to Vampires
1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you.
If you've met your non-blood related twin, personality or resemblance, copy and paste this.
If you've ever read past two in the morning, C&P
If you are called 'weird' at least five times a day, post this into your profile.
Arguing with yourself is normal. It's when you argue with yourself and you LOSE that it's weird. If you DISAGREE completely with this statement and find it happening on a regular basis, copy ans paste this into your profile.
If you have ever ran into a mirror, C&P
If you have ever run into a tree, C&P
If you ever fell off a chair backwards, copy and paste this.
ADHD is Automatic Death by Hyperness Disorder
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for a couple of scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this into your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that hasn't, put this in your profile.
If you want to fire and/or sue those bloody weather men for giving you false hope so often (for snow days or something)...Copy and paste this to your profile, so we know who to call when we lead an angry mob :)
If you were insane, crazy, and/or random, before being crazy, insane, and/or random was cool, copy and paste this into your profile
If you haven't guessed, I'm Huge Harry Potter fan.
You say Twilight
I say Harry Potter
You say vampires
I say wizards
You say Jacob Black
I say Sirius Black
you say Team Edward
I say Team Weasley
You say Robert Pattinson
I'll say "is Cedric Diggory"
You say Robert Pattinson is hot
I say Matthew Lewis is HOTTER
You think Bella and Edward are the perfect dream couple?
Have you seen RON and HERMIONE?!
You say Edward-
I'll say Harry, now CRUCIO!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"It wasn't high and mighty like cabin one, but long and low and solid."-Percy Jackson and the Olympians:The lightning thief.
2. Grab another book near you, and turn to page 394. What chapter is it in?
3. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
The fan blades. OUCH!
4.What is the last thing you watched?
5. Without looking, guess what time it is:
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday. Getting the mail.
9. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My sisters profile page.
10. What are you wearing?
A purple shirt with pleats around the neckline and black cloth pants.
11. When did you last laugh?
While reading my sisters profile page.
12. What is the last film you saw?
13. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would buy a house in California for me and my family and a lot of stuff for my room.
14. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
All the homeless people on the street. I'd give them homes and jobs.
15. Do you like to dance?
Only when no one is watching me.
16. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Esther Jelena Jones
17. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Jason Jamar Jones
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
. . . Furbies
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put this in your profile if you wish you were still 5
10 BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A GIRL
10. We can wear guy clothes, but if they wear ours they get funny looks
9. At least one girl always survives in horror movies
8. We can put cotton between our toes and paint our nails without feeling the least bit silly
7. Our magazines have horiscopes
6. Girls with guy first names like Dylan and Logan sound cool, but it doesn't work the other way around
5. Our friends don't say "hi" by punching us in the arm
4. Yes PMS sucks, but at least we have an excuse to lay around eating chocolate once a month
3. Make-up covers any imperfections we may have
2. If we flirt with a cop, we can get out of a speeding ticket
1. Girl Talk... you know, the way we all just understand each other without having to explain a thing
Here's a joke and don't just go to the answer.
Answer: 1. Me not them
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children (...seriously?)
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts (hmmm...it said "may"...does that mean some of the nuts are fake?)
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping (Of course! I'm going to curl my hair in my sleep!)
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire (gee, what a revolutionary thought!)
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking (you first)
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado (no comment...)
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts (I always thought frisbees were just one little disc-y-thing)
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children (...I really don't have anything to say to that)
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted. (...wouldn't they be already dead?)
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping (...no comment)
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regular soap (which is...)
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness (why is this a warning?)
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required (I never knew...you opened the door for me!!)
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use (...okay, I need a little help for this one)
15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping. (Shoot, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair.)
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special?)
17. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion)
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh!)
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought??...)
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and...I'm taking this because??...)
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what)?
24. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
25. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, ooh...fly Delta?)
26. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
27. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (Oh my ..was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
PERCY JACKSON QUOTES
With great power, comes the great need to take a nap. Wake me up later." -Nico Di Angelo, THE LAST OLYMPIAN
"God alert! It's the wine dude!" -Blackjack (Percy's pegasus), THE TITANS CURSE
"Let us find the dam snack bar." Zoe said
"The dam snack bar?"
"Yes. What is funny?"
"Nothing." Grover said, trying to keep a straight face. "I could use some dam french fires."
"And I need to use the dam restroom."
"I do not understand"
"I want to use the dam water fountain."
"And. . .I want to buy a dam T-shirt." -Thalia, Zoe, Grover, Percy, THE TITANS CURSE
"Go chase a doughnut." -Percy, THE SEA OF MONSTERS
Deadlines just aren't real to me unless I'm staring one in the face. -Percy, THE LIGHTNING THIEF
I'll have a cheeseburger and-AHHH! My friend's on fire! Get me a bucket! -Jason, THE LOST HERO
Even before he got electrocuted, Jason was having a rotten day. -THE LOST HERO
"See, that's what happens to snow in Texas, lady. It-freaking-melts."--Leo, THE LOST HERO
You know how teachers always tell you the magic word is please? That's not true. The magic word is puke. It will get you out of class faster than anything else. -Percy, THE DEMIGOD FILES
"Well. . .See you."
"Hold up! you can't just run off."
"Sure I can." -Clarisse and Percy, THE DEMIGOD FILES
That's one good thing about sea serpents: They're big babies when it comes to getting hurt. -Percy, THE DEMIGOD FILES
It's great when you're a celebrity to squids. -Percy, THE DEMIGOD FILES
"It's all right. We just had a family spat."
"Family spat? You turned me into a dandelion!" -Persephone and Nico, THE DEMIGOD FILES
Now Thalia and Nico would have to haul my useless butt through the rest of the mission. -Percy, THE DEMIGOD FILES
''Maybe if we push her over." - Annabeth, The Battle of the Labyrinth
"Your a half-blood too?'
"Look, I'm really sorry about the band room. I hope they didn't kick you out or anything."
"No, no. Rainbows. Very macho." - Leo , The Lost Hero
"Annabeth! I said you could borrow the chariot, not destroy it." - Will, The Lost Hero
"Vulcan? I dont even LIKE Star Trek." Leo, The Lost Hero
"Aphrodite took my snowboarding jacket. Mugged by my own mom." - Piper, The Lost Hero
Favorite characters from the Harry Potter movies in order from most to least.
1. Luna Lovegood
2. Nymphadora Tonks-Lupin
3. Neville Longbottom
5. Ginny Weasley
6. Harry Potter
7. Hermione Granger
8. Ronald Weasley
9. Fred and George Weasley (One isn't better than the other)
10. Professor McGonagall
11. Remus Lupin
12. Rubeus Hagrid
13. Charlie Wesley (Not sure if he was in the movie but I like him)
14. Bill and Fleur Weasley
15. Helena Ravenclaw
16. Molly Weasley
17. Bellatrix Lastrange (I've always liked her, DON'T JUDGE ME!!)
18. Narcissa Malfoy
31 Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts :
1.Growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is not "an extra credit project for Herbology"
2."I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
3.The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
4.Polishing my wand in the common room is acceptable "Polishing my wand" in the common room is not
5.Starting a betting pool on the fate of this year's Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept
6.I will not start every Potions class by asking Professor Snape if today's project is suitable for use as a sexual lubricant
7.It is exceptionally tasteless to tell Professor Lupin that "Once you go Black, you never go back"
8.I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class
9.I will not tell Ron and Hermione to "Get a room" whenever they start to fight
10.I am allowed to have a toad, rat, cat, or owl I am not allowed to have a reticulated python, snow leopard, Tasmanian devil, or piranha
11.Sirus Black does not want a flea collar
12.I will not lick Trevor, he is not a prince waiting to turn
13.I will stop asking the Arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is
14.I will not change the password to the prefects' bath to "Makes getting clean almost as much fun as getting dirty"
15.I will not offer to pose nude for Colin Creevey
16.I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
17.I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "my little pony"
18.Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles labeled "firewhiskey"
19.I will not refer to the Accio charm as "the force"
20.Locking random pairs of people in the astronomy tower is NOT a good way to perpetuate the race of wizards. Especially if both parties are male
21.I will not make cracks about how the unicorns refuse to go near Ginny, even though we all know they prefer virgins
22.When covering the chapter on painkilling potions, I will not turn in a bottle of Tylenol claiming it's the same thing, only better-tasting
23.The four Houses are not the Morons, the Borons, the Smartasses and the Junior Death Eaters
24.I should not refer to DADA professors as "canaries in the coal mine"
25.I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the library
26.Ravenclaws do not find a sign saying, "The library is closed for an indefinite time period" amusing in any sense
27.I will not attempt to make Professor's Trelawney's predictions come true
28.I will not tell the Ravenclaws that they're basically useless because Hogwart's smartest student is in another house
29.I am not allowed to ask Pureblood students things like, "If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?"
30.If a classmate is jingling the change in his pockets, I will not laugh at him for "playing with his Knuts"
31.I will not ask Madam Hooch if she would like to "test-ride my broom”
Gibbs rules that I made my goal to learn and pass on to another person before i die.
Rule #1: Never screw over your partner .
Rule #2: Always wear gloves at a crime scene.
Rule #3: Never be unreachable .
Rule #4: The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person - if you must. There is no third best.
Rule #5: You don't waste good.
Rule #6: Never apologize — Its a sign of weakness.
Rule #7: Always be specific when you lie.
Rule #8: Never take anything for granted.
Rule #9: Never go anywhere without a knife.
Rule #10: Never get personally involved on a case.
Rule #11: When the job is done, walk away.
Rule #12: Never date a coworker.
Rule #13: Never, ever involve a lawyer.
Rule #15: Always work as a team.
Rule #16: If someone thinks they have the upper-hand, break it.
Rule #18: It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission.
Rule #22: Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation.
Rule #23: Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live.
Rule #27: Two ways to follow: First way, they never notice you, — second way, they only notice you.
Rule #35: Always watch the watchers.
Rule #38: Your case, your lead.
Rule #39: There is no such thing as coincidence.
Rule #40: If it seems someone is out to get you, they are.
Rule #44: First things first. Hide the women and children.
Rule #45: Clean up your own mess. (essentially)
Rule #51: Sometimes — You're Wrong.
Crashing through the snow on an automation horse draw sleigh,
Over the shields we go, Kronos' minions exploding away,
Bells on Blackjack's wing, Riptide shining bright,
What fun it is to slash and swing our clubs and swords tonight,
Oh! Kronos smells, Kronos smells, Percy's on his way,
Fighting lots of monsters as he comes to save the day, Hey!
Kronos smells, Kronos smells, Mrs. O' Leary's come to play,
Chewing the heads off monsters as she comes to Percy's aid,
A dream or two ago, I saw a rising tide,
a horse and eagle fight,
a thunder bolt by my side,
the eagle got hit and sank,
some time the horse had bought,
Poseidon's face turned blank,
as he foiled Zeus' plot,
Oh! Kronos smells, Kronos smells, Percy's on his way,
fighting lots of monsters as he comes to save the day, Hey!
Kronos smells, Kronos smells, Mrs. O' Leary's come to play,
Chewing the heads off monsters as she comes to Percy's aid, Yay!
Kronos smells, Kronos smells, Percy's on his way,
fighting lots of monsters as he comes to save the day, Hey!
Kronos smells, Kronos smells, Mrs. O' Leary's come to play,
Chewing the heads off monsters as she comes to Percy's aid.
Most Beautiful Poem I've EVER received.
A Dads Poem
Her hair was up in a pony tail, her favorite dress tied with a bow.
Today was Daddy's Day at school, and she couldn't wait to go. But her mommy tried to tell her, that she probably should stay home.
Why the kids might not understand, if she went to school alone.
But she was not afraid; she knew just what to say. What to tell her classmates of why he wasn't there today. But still her mother worried, for her to face this day alone. And that was why once again, she tried to keep her daughter home.
But the little girl went to school eager to tell them all. About a dad she never sees a dad who never calls. There were daddies along the wall in back, for everyone to meet.
Children squirming impatiently, anxious in their seats. one by one the teacher called a student from the class. To introduce their daddy, as seconds slowly passed.
At last the teacher called her name, every child turned to stare. each of them was searching, for a man who wasn't there.
"Where's her daddy at?" she heard a boy call out.
"She probably doesn't have one," another student dared to shout.
And from somewhere near the back, she heard a daddy say, "Looks like another deadbeat dad, too busy to waste his day."
The words did not offend her, she smiled up at her Mom and looked back at her teacher, who told her to go on.
And with hands behind her back, slowly she began to speak. And out from the mouth of a child, came words incredibly unique.
"My Daddy couldn't be here, because he lives so far away. But I know he wishes he could be, since this is such a special day. And though you cannot meet him, I wanted you to know. All about my daddy, and how much he loves me so. He loved to tell me stories, he taught me to ride my bike. He surprised me with pink roses, and taught me to fly a kite. We used to share fudge sundaes, and ice cream in a cone. And though you cannot see him. I'm not standing here alone. "Cause my daddy's always with me, even though we are apart I know because he told me, he'll forever be in my heart"
With that, her little hand reached up, and lay across her chest. Feeling her own heartbeat, beneath her favorite dress. And from somewhere in the crowd of dads, her mother stood in tears. Proudly watching her daughter, who was wise beyond her years. For she stood up for the love of a man not in her life. Doing what was best for her, doing what was right. And when she dropped her hand back down, staring straight into the crowd. She finished with a voice so soft, but its message clear and loud.
"I love my daddy very much, he's my shining star. And if he could, he'd be here, but heaven's just too far. You see he was a fireman and died just this past year when airplanes hit the towers and taught Americans to fear. But sometimes when I close my eyes, it's like he never went away."
And then she closed her eyes, and saw him there that day. And to her mother’s amazement, she witnessed with surprise. A room full of daddies and children, all starting to close their eyes. Who knows what they saw before them, who knows what they felt inside. Perhaps for merely a second, they saw him at her side.
"I know you're with me Daddy," to the silence she called out.
And what happened next made believers, of those once filled with doubt. Not one in that room could explain it, for each of their eyes had been closed. But there on the desk beside her, was a fragrant long-stemmed pink rose.
And a child was blessed, if only for a moment, by the love of her shining star. And given the gift of believing, that heaven is never too far.
‘They’ say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.
Send this to the people you'll never forget and remember to send it also to the person that sent it to you. It's a short message to let them know that you'll never forget them. If you don't send it to anyone, it means you're in a hurry and that you've forgotten your friends.
Take the time...to live and love. Until eternity. May you be blessed.
I'm so sorry guys, but I just can't do it anymore.
For some reason my WB has gotten worst and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little depressed. Whenever I'm on this site I just don't find a reason for anything it stand for. It just seems like a waste to me and I don't want to feel like this anymore.
As of now all of my stories are on a temporary hiatus until I start feeling better. I'm sorry, but this is the way it is.
Unsafe External Link