Author has written 1 story for Inuyasha.
Hello there person of this earth ... and if you're not a person or don't have four legs and isn't a cute fluffy animal... then get the hell out of my page.
I'm 14 years old, one of the weirdest people you'l meet. i am a sarcastic, energetic, frank, loud, strange, odd, talkative, unpredictable, pessimistic-optimist... i love to embrace the weird in everything, and i don't believe that their should be a manual in what people should like or do .. just cause someone likes different thing does not mean that person should be labeled an outcast... our quirks and differences are what make us who we are.. not what cast us out. i admire people who aren't scared of what others think, who aren't afraid to say something straight up if somethings bothering them, no matter what others may think. i love starting random conversations with people, or better yet, starting conversations with random people!
i love fashion, clothes, sewing, music, books, writing, Photography, art, fluffy things, strangely everything is candy related for me (hence the name). i want to have a giant pet gummy bear someday!
i'm a very random person, i bet if a mind reader tries to read my mind, her crystal ball will shatter and her brain will blow up.. that's why i stay away from mind readers, cuss i don't wanna be a murderer (smiles sheepishly.) People would always miss interpret me for some girly-girl after seeing me in a floral dress, then would just feel awkward when they see me with some guy that's wearing tongue piercings, talking about how my favorite movie is Sweeney Todd or, they'd catch flies in their mouths when they see me smack talking to a friends ex-boyfriend on how much of a jerk-wad he is. Or, the other way around for the people that know me, when they finally see me wearing a skirt they never seem to be convinced when i tell them that i wasn't forced to wear it nor, was i dared. People quit assuming!!! me mixed with PMS- i might as well be schizophrenic.
I love anime! my mom would tell me before 'it's just a stage and i'll get over it'. i'm not as addicted as i was a few years ago (when i say addicted i mean ADDICTED) but, anime is still something i don't think i'll get over.. but to be honest there a somethings in anime that bug me that i never realized before.. com'on who's with me? the anime's i'm planning on writing for: Inuyasha, Card Captor Sakura, Ranma, Maid Latte i have plots for those anime's, they'l be coming soon.
i LOVE to write and read. After watching R.O.D i tried to teach myself how to speed read, i can actually! not as fast as Yomiko Readman though, i don't think that's possible... True story, i read the hunger games in one night.. as in literally one night, i ended up staying awake the whole night to see what happened in the end, that's the last time my mom let me 'read myself to sleep'; the 'sleep' part = futile. of course there is a con to speed reading, my mouth can't really catch up to my eyes -_-
Writing, still practicing. iv'e been up on my research, finding ways to improve my writing style and such. i have a whole lot of stories written in my notebook, putting it in the computer is such hard work though.. >.
i also write music, aghh i love music.. even though i can't get any writing done when i'm listening to it, i still do. my music style: honestly i love all sorts of music.. i try to listen to every thing, expand my taste to all sorts of things from dubstep-Latin-Classical. my tops: Jazz, rock, blues, Broadway, The one that takes the gold: INDIE!! Don't like: K-POP>o
Favorite Author: after going through the long list of geniuses; Hans Christian Andersen, Suzanne Collins, C. S. Lewis, Rick Riordan, etc. my favorite no doubt: Dr. Seuss, end of discussion.
Favorite Movie Director: Tim Burton, Tim Burton, TIIIIIM BUUUUURTOOOONNN!!
Favorite Movies: Sweeney Todd, Funny Girl, Sucker Punch, I am Number 4
Favorite TV shows: Glee, Pretty Little Liars, Leverage
Favorite Singer/Band: Young the Giant, Paramore, Civil Wars, Ariana Grande
for now my stories are really all one shots. i'm still in the process of sorting out my series but, you can expect more work from me soon i promise!!!!
That Awkward Moment of Mine:
1. Went in the boys bathroom without knowing then asked a guy that was washing his hands "What are you doing in here?"
2. when i was 6 i clung onto a woman ,thinking it was my mom, in the supermarket and frantically told her if she could buy me a doll.
3. my mom walked in on me while i was pathetically dancing.
4. my bro walked in on me when i was talking to myself (its normal admit it! you do it too)...gah... i should really lock my doors.
Do this this tag if you ain't afraid to admit that your awkward!
What 2 DO WHEN YOU'RE BORED!!
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
18. Spit off a bridge over passing traffic
Random stuff to read:
A jealous women does better research than the FBI.
Forgive your enemies... it irritates them soo much
My enemies think I'm quiet and won't fight back. Idiots. Nobody plans a murder out loud
Don't sweat the petty stuff, but NEVER pet the sweaty stuff.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.
She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't re post it?
Re post this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what,