Poll: Sweet Silence Fans: Should the songs they sing in the story belong to them? Or should they be singing famous songs? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Young Justice, Teen Titans, Misc. Cartoons, and Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.
Fan of: Young justice, Avatar, The Legend of Korra, Teen Titans, Batman, WallyXArtemis, The Flash, Kid Flash, Green arrow, Spiderman, Red Tornado, Black Canary, Iron Man, Venom, The piano, The Hunger Games trilogy, Team Peeta, WallyXArtemis, Darth Vader, Superman, Makorra, Superboy, drawing, cartoons, Adventure Time, Robin Hood, Merlin, Phineas and Ferb, comics, WallyXArtemis, money, reviews, fish, stickers, facepaint, music, hats, stuffed animals, fingerless gloves, multicolored hair, video games, reading, writing, squealing, WallyXArtemis, Spellun wurdz funneh, shouting angrily to the sky, laughing hysterically at nothing in particular, making weird noises when passing people, saying "I'm watching you" when I'm behind someone at the waterfountain, walk in between two teachers when they're talking and say "I know right?" and walk away like nothing ever happened, making weird faces in the middle of a sentence like that guy on youtube, WALLYXARTEMIS!!!!!!!
Okay, so I'm obsessed with the couple...
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say 'RUN RUN!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS:Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS:Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS:Would be sitting next to you saying "THAT WAS AWESOME! WE ARE SO DOING THAT AGAIN NEXT WEEKEND!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won’t tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when you’re not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS:Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are temporary
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'its because your gay isn't it?' OR call him saying 'You're gonna die in 7 days'
FRIENDS:hides you from the cops.
BEST FRIENDS:is probably the reason they're after you in the first place...
FRIENDS:will go to a concert with you.
BEST FRIEND: will help you kidnap the band.
FRIENDS:will help you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: will trip you again and/or sit on your back to keep you down.
FRIENDS:will try to get rid of a brain freeze for you.
BEST FRIENDS: will sit back and laugh.
FRIENDS: Are considerate and polite of your feelings and won't do anything to upset you.
BEST FRIENDS: Are total jackasss, but they have your back and you love them for that. Besides life would be pretty boring without them.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
BEST FRIENDS:Will repost this crap!
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.