Author has written 6 stories for Legend of Zelda, and Final Fantasy VII.Hey all! I like DBZ, Final Fantasy, and Legend of Zelda. I wouldn't mind reviews on some of my fan fic! I've been writing various fan fic for a long time, and I'm not sure if any of my stories are good so that's why I wouldn't mind people reviewing them to tell me what they think. I also enjoy whales and marine life too, but I still think Vegeta from DBZ kicks serious ass!
So to sum things up, here are my favorite characters, from both Anime and Video Games:
I also write original fiction, and if you want to read my original work, here is my link:
Status of my stories so far:
Legend of Zelda: Ruto's Destiny: Wow! I've actually started writing the next chapter in Ruto's Destiny, which takes off from where I left Ruto, Link and Misu in the passageways of Zoras Domain. Currently I have not gotten past 2 pages of typing, but very soon the next chapter will be up so keep watching for updates!
Legend of Zelda: Forgotten Memories: NEW UPDATE! CHAPTER SEVEN IS UP!! lol read and review! My first Zelink romance fic, and probably my most sucessful fic so far. Worth reading, trust me! Fluffiness in this chapter, and there will only be 2 chapters left before the story is completed so keep checking for updates!!!
Footprints In the Sand: I have been innovative enought to make a LinkXNabooru pairing and romance story. Well worth looking at if you are interested in seeing what could happen between those two awesome characters, as well as a good chance to branch out beyond only Zelinks or Malinks or whatever! CHAPTER 5 IS UP!!
Kakariko Village Hag Teaches Chemistry: My first humor fic for Zelda, well worth the time if you like script stuff as well as Zelda humor fics. Currently my two other major fics have priority, but in my spare time (when I actually have spare time...) I will work on chapter 3, when everyone goes on the field trip. What kind of torture will Agatha endure next? Stay tuned to find out...
Other personal notes:
1. As for Zelda pairings, my favorite would be a Zelink since I think they seem like they are the best suited. I don't read Malinks, Sarlinks, Rulinks and ect. I *may* read a Nabooru and Link pairing (since Nabooru is so cool), or a Ganondorf and Nabooru pairing, but that's where I stand on that issue. Anyone who writes a LinkXSaria pairing should know that I think that's gross because Saria is Link's FRIEND (what part of being a friend and not anything else don't you people understand?) as well as the fact she's an 8 year old kid...and I doubt Link would fall in love with a little girl!! Malinks are not bad, I don't mind them as much because it is a little more down to Earth, as well as Nablink as long as the age difference is worked out somehow. Anyone who writes a Rulink be forewarned - they are different SPECIES!
2. I do NOT read yaoi/yuri/slash type of fics because I have no interest in them (not that I don't agree with it, its just not what I enjoy reading) and I do NOT read lemons because I think most of them are trashy and have nothing to do with the story. People can be really disgusting sometimes, and its something I don't support. I simply can NOT stand anyone who dares to write a FFVII Cid/Vincent slash because Cid loves Shera, and he just isn't the type at all who would fall for Vincent, let alone another man in general. Vincent is damn cool too and writing something like that about him and Cid is just disturbing and...wrong!!!
3. I HATE Mary-Sue type fics, Songfics, alternate universe fics, and predictable fics with over used plotlines. Sure some people might like songfics and stuff, but its not my idea of worthwhile writing. I think in writing you can do whatever you want, so why use the same plotline over and over? I also do not enjoy reading fics that have way too many made up characters, because it can lose its whole plot in an attempt to be original. I prefer fics with at least a few characters I know in them, but that doesn't mean I am against making up new characters all together, as long as it is in moderation.
4. I do not like it when people bash Tifa from Final Fantasy VII, because she's a kick ass character and was truly destined to be with Cloud. I don't hate Aeris or anything, though I sometimes get a kick out of reading fics that bash her. Like Cid says, if I get anyone telling me Tifa sucks then I will kick their $#@%#$^!!!!! lol
5. FLAMES! I DO NOT LIKE FLAMES, I DO NOT TAKE FLAMES VERY WELL! Sorry for caps lock there, but I have to get that point across. IF YOU FLAME ME FOR NO GOOD REASON YOUR REVIEW WILL BE REMOVED!!!
NEW RELEASE!!!! Fallen Into Shadow: After careful thought, I decided to make another Zelink romance - with a bonus twist...the addition of Dark Link! The story unfolds with a troubled Link and his haunting dark side which not only could change his personality to make him evil, but is also after the life of princess Zelda in the process someone Link cherishes beyond anything else. If you want to see what happens, read and review!
Reviewers Space of Fame:
LanieG304 - This author is amazing, both as an author as well as a reviewer. She knows what to look for in good Zelda fics, as well as what to write that people will enjoy. A notably fic of hers is "The Carnival" that most Zelink fans will enjoy.
Midnight Starfire - Another talent in the Zelda section, who has many stories to be recongized still (one being her NabooruXGanondorf fics). A great reviewer, honest with good integrity and worth checking out since one of her stories called "Fire and Ice" is completely revolutionary!!
Rainer Aquarias - Sage of Time - Rainer has been a long time reviewer of my work, and deserves recognition not only because he is extremely considerate and open minded, but also because he writes amazing Zelda fanfic. A new favorite of mine is called "Heroes of Hyrule" as well as "The Legend of Zelda: Paradise Calling" check him out, you'll like what he has I guarantee it.
flaminchica - An authoress to be reckoned with. Has some interesting stories, but should recieve more reviews/credit for her work. Also an excellent reviewer who is very encouraging and filled with great compliments/ideas for stories.
Jewel of the Wolves - A really nice reviewer who knows what she's talking about when it comes to Zelda and romance. Look her up, you won't be disappointed when you see some of her work. She even was open minded enough to check out my Nablink fic despite speculation, and her positive approach to it was truly wonderful to read (especially since she really likes it!!)
Hylian Heroine - Wow, she's amazing even though she has only 1 Zelda story up so far called "Lost and Found" worth checking out, and she deserves more reviews for her hard work on having at least 22 chapters in that story. Its rare to find writers with her kind of in depth talent and energetic reviews for other people's stories.
Berlin'sBrownEyes - An excellent reviewer/writer. One of his most well-known works is: "Every Shard of my Heart Belongs to You" which is an amazing Zelink romance (my fav kind too!) I thought he was very encouraging when I sometimes was unsure about my stories (particularly Forgotten Memories) and thanks to him and a few others I was able to keep going without being overly concerned whether or not I got reviews!
Sawyerzelda - Very talented, and is among one of the most active Zelda writers on . She is known for having over 19 stories, but that does not keep her too busy from reviewing other people's work! One story that should have an eye kept on is "Gypsy" as well as "The Legend of Zelda".
Evil Excalibur - A reviewer who continuously checks out several of my stories and reviews every chapter. Has well thought out ideas, suggestions and comments regarding Zelda fanfic.