Author has written 8 stories for Harry Potter, Rizzoli & Isles, and NCIS.
Girls don't like boys; girls like fanfiction, food and middle-aged celebrities.
I'm a girl, i'm from Portugal, got in the fanfiction world recently, but i've been reading for almost an year.
My favorite actor is Alan Rickman.
My favorite movie is probably "It's complicated", or "The Proposal", or "Mamma Mia"... I don't know :D I just know i just watched "Burlesque" and I'm completely amazed!!! It's AWESOME!!!
I love Harry Potter, my favorite characther is undoubtedly Severus Snape.
My favorite TV shows are Grey's Anatomy, Downton Abbey, NCIS and Rizzoli & Isles. I don't mind reading some fics about these shows. My NCIS addiction is fresh, but I'm already dreaming with writing fics for that :)
In HP fanfiction-universe, my favorite pair non-really-existent is obviously Severus Snape & Hermione Granger. Probably my favorite couple, really existent in the series, is Lupin and Tonks, even not liking to read fics with them. I also like Minerva & Hermione, but NOT SLASH, just friendship, hurt/comfort.
I love calzona, and arizona is one of my favorite characters.
I hate slash fics, hate. My favorites are Hurt/Comfort and Family.
I love Rizzoli & Isles, but I hate Rizzles. To me, it makes no sense, so don't expect to read that kind of story here. Maura Isles is my absolute favorite character: she's just adorable.
About NCIS, i loved Kate, and i pretend she didn't die. i love "tate", adore it. i also read "kibbs", but my favorite is undoubtedly "Tate". i may prefer kibbs sex, though...
I like to name my stories with music names, that most of the times are my favorites or express the content of the fic. The only exception is "Potion Master's Wife", because it was the very first one.
One thing you guys should know about me: my stories will probably always have babies and pregnancies and kids. That's just who i am :D
My writing is not perfect, because English is not my mother language, so I try to do my best. I don't pretend to get a beta, because I like to publish my stories when I want, and I don't like the idea of having to wait for someone else to read it before I publish it. If you can't stand it, leave it.
Hope you enjoy my work! ;)
How to Know if You're Addicted to Fanfiction
(I erased #9 because it was the only one i didn't agree with)
11. You check your profile every ten minutes.
10. You no longer refer to comments as "comments." They are now known only as "reviews."
8. You start laughing at the most inopportune times because you remembered something funny from a fanfic.
7. You pretend to take notes, but really you're getting a head start on your latest ficlet. (I have thousands of them scheduled)
6. Short disclaimers are for losers. Whoever thinks up the craziest (or goriest O.O) gets a cookie.
5. You can't write for English class because you've used up all your ideas for fanfiction.
4. A story idea isn't a story idea. It's a plot bunny.
3. You hear people talking about a ship (the water variety), and you jump, like, five feet in the air and act like you've never heard the word used outside of the fanfiction context.
2. Whenever something inspiring happens, you screech, "Ooh! Fanfic idea!" and then immerse yourself in writing for the next three hours. (TOTALLY)
1. You repost this onto your profile! :)
Unsafe External Link