Author has written 28 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, Mummy, Legend of Korra, Harry Potter, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Real Name: (omitted)
A.K.A: Little Piranha-fish (my dad calls me that whenever I make snarky comments)
I'm Redbayly. I actually got this username from my dad when he made me an account on some online game thing years ago, but anyway...I really enjoy writing, and when I found fanfiction.net I became obsessed with it.
My birthday is January 22nd.
I love sushi and milk chocolate (but not at the same time).
I love history. I used to just love ancient history, but now I love learning about any kind of history. I have even turned this love into my career path as I am studying to become a social studies teacher.
My favorite color is purple. My least favorite color is that shade of yellow-green that looks like barf.
I'm pro-life. I'm also a Christian (and not afraid to talk about it). Though, I suppose I could be a much better Christian if I didn't read some of the fanfics I do.
I love cats. All kinds of cats. I like dogs, too, but cats are just very special to me.
I am an only child.
I have ADHD.
I don't drink. It is both a moral thing and an 'I just don't care for it' thing.
I live in my own mind. No one can know the deep and complicated machinations that take place in my cranium; if they did it would drive them mad. Bwahaha.
Fandom Preferences, Shipping, and Opinions
- Loved this series since I was a kid, as many people have.
- I think Harry got screwed over by a lot of people in his life. *cough*Dumbledore*cough*
- I don't like Snape. Or Draco.
- The Cursed Child never happened. Just...no.
- My shipping preferences in this fandom are pretty varied. I ship Harry, specifically, with just about any female character within his age range (I don't ship Harry in slash pairings, it's just not something I enjoy). My favorite ships with Harry are either Hermione or Luna. I'm not big on Harry x Ginny, because I think it was too forced, but I will read it if it's done well and Ginny is more fleshed-out as a character.
Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra:
- Yes. Love it, love it, love it. Been watching since the day it first aired.
- The Water Tribe is my favorite of the Four Nations.
- Zutara (Zuko x Katara) is my OTP and I don't care who knows. Taang (Toph x Aang) follows closely.
- I actually was shipping Korrasami (Korra x Asami) before it was canon. But, really, my ships in Legend of Korra are pretty flexible. I will admit to a fondness for Amorra (Amon x Korra), and, yes, I know the age difference is weird and it would freak me out in real life, but I've just been on this ship for so long I can't let it go.
- I'm actually a late-comer to this fandom (I arrived in February of 2018).
- This show. Just, let me love you! You make my social studies fangirl heart beat with need.
- This show actually helped me ace my qualification test and content competency courses. Not with test answers, though. That would be asking too much. But it helped reignite my passion for world studies, which was getting a little weighted down with pressure to finish my degree. And it got me into areas of my subject I never appreciated before; like geography and foreign relations (and that's only an innuendo if you think it is). It just made studying thousands of years of history and politics into a fangirl treasure hunt for me and made me spend hours looking up bits and pieces of history I had previously glossed over.
- I ship basically everything in this fandom. A lot of the popular pairings (GerIta, Spamano, SuFin) and a whole ton of crack pairings.
- I mostly ship America with anyone. I love LibraMoon's fem!America fics (wish they would update, though) and just got on the America x World train thanks to the sheer number of possibilities presented by America with any of the other countries. I like USUK well enough, but my not-so-secret guilty pleasure ship is FrUS (France x America). RusAme (Russia x America) and Ameripan (America x Japan) are some of my favorites, too. As I said, I love America with anyone, really.
- For some strange and inexplicable reason, I just don't care much for FrUK (England x France). It's all right, I don't hate it and can tolerate it in the background of a story, but I don't deliberately seek out FrUK-centric fics. It's just sort of 'Meh' to me. Weird, right?
- I also love fem!America fics. If I could have one male character from Hetalia genderbent to a girl, it would unquestionably be America. Expect fem!America fics from me in the future.
PLEASE DON'T SCROLL PAST THIS!!!
A long time ago, some morons started up chains of threatening posts known as "copypasta" in order to scare kids and superstitious people and clog up anything with a review or comment section. These posts would describe supposed gruesome deaths, usually murders or pranks gone wrong or something in that vein. While there is and has never been any truth to any of these copypasta, many people reposted the stories either out of fear that they might be real or out of pure dickishness. One of the most recent incidents of these horrendous crimes against reason is about a little girl called Clarissa who murdered her family, or something. The post then calls on anyone who even reads the words "warning" to repost or they will die.
Other tales tell that these copypasta are not just fake, they are pathetic bids for attention and sometimes used for phishing schemes. And that, by reposting them, you are merely contributing to a cycle of nonsense and frustration for everyone you afflict these messages upon.
If you want to avoid acting like a complete tool, follow these simple dos and don'ts to avoid the Curse of the Copypasta:
1. DO ignore anything that threatens you with harm of any kind.
2. DO delete any posts of this nature whenever they appear as soon as possible.
3. DO warn your friends about these posts and ask them to delete the posts if they receive them, too.
4. DO use common sense and remember that murderous ghosts are not real. And, if they were, they would probably have better methods to get to their victims than by having them obnoxiously repost the ghosts' stories in a way that literally has a counter-curse and sometimes a promise of reward written in the post. I think ghosts would be smarter than that. (Also, I think ghosts would have very minimal interest in phishing scams).
5. DO ignore the idiocy and go have yourself a tasty snack. Maybe a nap, too. You've earned it.
1. DO NOT freak out if you see a post on any of your personal media (Facebook, YouTube, Fanfiction, tumblr, etc.). There is NO truth to them.
2. DO NOT repost or reblog these stories. All that does is spread the garbage around and could get you reported for bullying, harassment, phishing, etc.
3. DO NOT keep spamming people with these posts. It is highly irritating and will likely get you blocked, banned, or, again, reported.
4. DO NOT be a jerk who deliberately reposts copypasta because you know there are people who will believe them.
5. DO NOT let these stupid copypasta posts get to you. You are better and smarter than that.
As of reading this post, you are now officially immune to any and all copypasta curses. The axes, knives, scissors, and pointy teeth or nails of the fictitious internet ghosts can never reach you. Well, they couldn't before, either, but now you know for certain that you're safe from curses that never existed. So, yeah, go on with your day and please repost this. Or don't. You don't actually have to repost anything if you don't want to, because nothing bad will happen by you just moving on and being happy.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, please repost this.
A white man enters a bar and sees a black man sitting on a stool. The white man says, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK. When I grew up I was BLACK. When I'm sick I'm BLACK. When I go in the sun I'm BLACK. When I'm cold I'm BLACK. When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, when you're born you're PINK. When you grow up you're WHITE. When you're sick, you're GREEN. When you go in the sun you turn RED. When you're cold you turn BLUE. And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...Please feel free to repost this on your profile if you hate racism
You see that girl you just called odd?
Her mother died when she was 9.
You see that boy with the lightning bolt scar you just made fun of?
He's lived in a cupboard under some stairs for 10 years.
You see that boy you just saw crying in the toilets?
He had to kill his headmaster to make his parents proud.
You see that boy who has lost his Remembrall?
His parents suffered a fate worse than death.
-Rights to this go to SincerlyChris.
You say Twilight, I say Harry Potter. You say vampires, I say wizards. You say Jacob Black, I say Sirius Black. You say Sam Uley, I say Remus Lupin. You say Team Edward, I say Team Potter. You say Robert Pattinson, I'll say 'is Cedric Diggory'. You think Bella and Edward is the Perfect dream couple? I think that's Lily and James.
Girls say vampires are sexy in their angst...but only after sacrificing all dignity and self-respect for sparkling in sunlight.
You say Edward, I'll say Harry; now STUPEFY!
If you would like to, please Copy/Paste this if you agree that Harry Rules! And Twilight sucks!
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the World...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
If you believe in God and aren't afraid to admit it then please repost this on your profile
"Does no one want a Redvine?! Has the world gone sane?!"
"Did you get mah text?"
"Well you didn't text me back."
"I don't want my life to be like Spiderman 3; I hated that movie!"
"Come on, let's go watch Wizards of Waverly Place."
"Look at my face, Remus. Do I look happy to you? Lupin got fired! Lupin got fired!"
"Everything tastes better with Redvines."
"Redvines. What the hell can't they do?"
"Bitch, I ain't Cho Chang!"
"Oh, this is all so illegal!"
"Oh, hey, Snape."
"You never tell a girl you like her, it makes you look like an idiot."
"Oh, God dammit, it's a text from Umbridge. 'We need to talk. Colon, right parenthesis."
"HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, I do not envy you. Oh, sorry, that's me. What the devil?! It's a BBM from Umbridge! 'Are you with Dumbledore? Did he get my text?' Now you've dragged me into this?!"
"Well, the first thing that came out of my mouth was 'AHHHHHHHHH!' Then I did the only thing that would make the whole situation less awkward for everyone. I disapperated."
"Oh, yeah, duh! Hermy-one's a butt!"
"Well, I broke a couple of my own rules, I suppose. Confessed my love for Lily Evans, I saved Harry Potter, and I made out with Grubbly-Plank again."
"It still refers to dementors as ring-wraiths."
"Well, if it isn't Harry f*ing Potter."
"I finally get to dance again, woohoo!"
"What the devil is going on here?!"
"I said it once, Snape, and I'll say it again. You always have been, and you always will be a butt-trumpet!"
"You're still a no good weiner-jacket."
"Tell me more about this Pigfarts, I find it to be very interesting."
"And now, thanks to you, we've been transported to this mystery location."
"Well, I don't find this surprising, at all."
"Who be disrespectin' Umbridge?! You gonna die, Shlongbottom!"
"Where did the poster of Headmaster Zefron go?"
"Malfoy, ya little shit!"
"Is okay good?"
"Quirrell, okay is wonderful."
"Did I do it so that people would like me? No, I hate people."
"When life sucks, just dance. And, since life always sucks, always dance."
"I can't go to Pigfarts, it's on Mars."
All of the previous quotes are from either AVPM, AVPS, or AVPSY
Feel free to Copy and Paste if you love Starkid
James Spookie (13)
Romantic Silence (64)
Rorschach's Blot (42)
|Community:||Harry is the man: All the Best of Bashing-fics|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|