Author has written 28 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, Mummy, Legend of Korra, Harry Potter, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Real Name: (omitted)
A.K.A: Little Piranha-fish (my dad calls me that whenever I make snarky comments)
I'm Redbayly. I actually got this username from my dad when he made me an account on some online game thing years ago, but anyway...I really enjoy writing, and when I found fanfiction.net I became obsessed with it.
Hello, my lovely followers. If any of you are reading this message, I just wanted to let you all know that I am not dead and am still trying to find time to write. I am in graduate school right now, so it's not easy. On top of that, I have disengaged somewhat from my main fandoms (Harry Potter and Avatar: The Last Airbender) and I am not certain when I will return to them; but I do intend to finish at least some of my stories.
At the very least, I intend to finish my fic "The Purge." I have a rough draft of the next chapter that has been sitting in my files for months, but I just have not been able to tap into my muse for it lately.
In addition to this, I have actually found myself rather obsessed with the Hetalia series and have been drafting dozens of ideas for fics in that fandom. I got into it sometime in February of this year and I haven't been able to think about any other fandoms ever since.
Anyway, just wanted to catch you all up. Hope you all are doing well. And feel free to message me about any suggestions for "The Purge" so I can get motivated for it, again.
My birthday is January 22nd.
I love sushi and milk chocolate (but not at the same time).
I love history. I used to just love ancient history, but now I love learning about any kind of history. I have even turned this love into my career path as I am studying to become a social studies teacher.
My favorite color is purple. My least favorite color is that shade of yellow-green that looks like barf.
I'm pro-life. I'm also a Christian (and not afraid to talk about it). Though, I suppose I could be a much better Christian if I didn't read some of the fanfics I do.
I love cats. All kinds of cats. I like dogs, too, but cats are just very special to me.
I am an only child.
I have ADHD.
I don't drink. It is both a moral thing and an 'I just don't care for it' thing.
I live in my own mind. No one can know the deep and complicated machinations that take place in my cranium; if they did it would drive them mad. Bwahaha.
Fandom Preferences, Shipping, and Opinions
- Loved this series since I was a kid, as many people have.
- I think Harry got screwed over by a lot of people in his life. *cough*Dumbledore*cough*
- I don't like Snape. Or Draco.
- The Cursed Child never happened. Just...no.
- My shipping preferences in this fandom are pretty varied. I ship Harry, specifically, with just about any female character within his age range (I don't ship Harry in slash pairings, it's just not something I enjoy). My favorite ships with Harry are either Hermione or Luna. I'm not big on Harry x Ginny, because I think it was too forced, but I will read it if it's done well and Ginny is more fleshed-out as a character.
Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra:
- Yes. Love it, love it, love it. Been watching since the day it first aired.
- The Water Tribe is my favorite of the Four Nations.
- Zutara (Zuko x Katara) is my OTP and I don't care who knows. Taang (Toph x Aang) follows closely.
- I actually was shipping Korrasami (Korra x Asami) before it was canon. But, really, my ships in Legend of Korra are pretty flexible. I will admit to a fondness for Amorra (Amon x Korra), and, yes, I know the age difference is weird and it would freak me out in real life, but I've just been on this ship for so long I can't let it go.
- I'm actually a late-comer to this fandom (I arrived in February of 2018).
- This show. Just, let me love you! You make my social studies fangirl heart beat with need.
- This show actually helped me ace my qualification test and content competency courses. Not with test answers, though. That would be asking too much. But it helped reignite my passion for world studies which was getting a little weighted down with pressure to finish my degree. And it got me into areas of my subject I never appreciated before; like geography and foreign relations (and that's only an innuendo if you think it is). It just made studying thousands of years of history and politics into a fangirl treasure hunt for me and made me spend hours looking up bits and pieces of history I had previously glossed over.
- I ship basically everything in this fandom. A lot of the popular pairings (GerIta, Spamano, SuFin) and a whole ton of crack pairings.
- I mostly ship America with anyone. I love LibraMoon's fem!America fics (wish they would update, though) and just got on the America x World train thanks to the sheer number of possibilities presented by America with any of the other countries. I like USUK well enough, but my not-so-secret guilty pleasure ship is FrUS (France x America). RusAme (Russia x America) and Ameripan (America x Japan) are some of my favorites, too. As I said, I love America with anyone, really.
- For some strange and inexplicable reason, I just don't care much for FrUK (England x France). It's all right, I don't hate it and can tolerate it in the background of a story, but I don't deliberately seek out FrUK-centric fics. It's just sort of 'Meh' to me. Weird, right?
- I also love fem!America fics. If I could have one male character from Hetalia genderbent to a girl, it would unquestionably be America. Expect fem!America fics from me in the future.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile
A white man enters a bar and sees a black man sitting on a stool. The white man says, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK. When I grew up I was BLACK. When I'm sick I'm BLACK. When I go in the sun I'm BLACK. When I'm cold I'm BLACK. When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, when you're born you're PINK. When you grow up you're WHITE. When you're sick, you're GREEN. When you go in the sun you turn RED. When you're cold you turn BLUE. And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
You see that girl you just called odd?
Her mother died when she was 9.
You see that boy with the lightning bolt scar you just made fun of?
He's lived in a cupboard under some stairs for 10 years.
You see that boy you just saw crying in the toilets?
He had to kill his headmaster to make his parents proud.
You see that boy who has lost his Remembrall?
His parents suffered a fate worse than death.
Copy and paste this if you are against bullying.
Rights to this go to SincerlyChris.
You say Twilight, I say Harry Potter. You say vampires, I say wizards. You say Jacob Black, I say Sirius Black. You say Sam Uley, I say Remus Lupin. You say Team Edward, I say Team Potter. You say Robert Pattinson, I'll say 'is Cedric Diggory'. You think Bella and Edward is the Perfect dream couple? I think that's Lily and James.
Girls say vampires are sexy in their angst...but only after sacrificing all dignity and self-respect for sparkling in sunlight.
You say Edward, I'll say Harry; now STUPEFY!
Copy/Paste this if you agree that Harry Rules! And Twilight sucks!
A 15-year-old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut. No-one knows she was raped at 13.
People call a girl fat. No one knows she has a serious disease which causes her to be overweight.
People call an old man ugly. No one knows he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war.
People call a boy a crybaby. No one knows his mom is dying.
Repost this if you're against bullying and stereotyping.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the World...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
If you believe in God and aren't afraid to admit it then repost this on your profile
"Does no one want a Redvine?! Has the world gone sane?!"
"Did you get mah text?"
"Well you didn't text me back."
"I don't want my life to be like Spiderman 3; I hated that movie!"
"Come on, let's go watch Wizards of Waverly Place."
"Look at my face, Remus. Do I look happy to you? Lupin got fired! Lupin got fired!"
"Everything tastes better with Redvines."
"Redvines. What the hell can't they do?"
"Bitch, I ain't Cho Chang!"
"Oh, this is all so illegal!"
"Oh, hey, Snape."
"You never tell a girl you like her, it makes you look like an idiot."
"Oh, God dammit, it's a text from Umbridge. 'We need to talk. Colon, right parenthesis."
"HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, I do not envy you. Oh, sorry, that's me. What the devil?! It's a BBM from Umbridge! 'Are you with Dumbledore? Did he get my text?' Now you've dragged me into this?!"
"Well, the first thing that came out of my mouth was 'AHHHHHHHHH!' Then I did the only thing that would make the whole situation less awkward for everyone. I disapperated."
"Oh, yeah, duh! Hermy-one's a butt!"
"Well, I broke a couple of my own rules, I suppose. Confessed my love for Lily Evans, I saved Harry Potter, and I made out with Grubbly-Plank again."
"It still refers to dementors as ring-wraiths."
"Well, if it isn't Harry f*ing Potter."
"I finally get to dance again, woohoo!"
"What the devil is going on here?!"
"I said it once, Snape, and I'll say it again. You always have been, and you always will be a butt-trumpet!"
"You're still a no good weiner-jacket."
"Tell me more about this Pigfarts, I find it to be very interesting."
"And now, thanks to you, we've been transported to this mystery location."
"Well, I don't find this surprising, at all."
"Who be disrespectin' Umbridge?! You gonna die, Shlongbottom!"
"Where did the poster of Headmaster Zefron go?"
"Malfoy, ya little shit!"
"Is okay good?"
"Quirrell, okay is wonderful."
"Did I do it so that people would like me? No, I hate people."
"When life sucks, just dance. And, since life always sucks, always dance."
"I can't go to Pigfarts, it's on Mars."
All of the previous quotes are from either AVPM, AVPS, or AVPSY
Copy and Paste if you love Starkid
James Spookie (13)
Romantic Silence (64)
Rorschach's Blot (40)
|Community:||Harry is the man: All the Best of Bashing-fics|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|