Poll: The Twilight Saga or The Hunger Games? Vote Now!
Hi, everybody that is reading this!
I am about to have a fucking rant so brace yourselves. My rants are very long and scary usually. SO I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!! And i have so much emotion that just keeps getting built up inside of me because I only have like 6 friends that are directioners (not on fanfiction) and i dont even have their numbers!!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO I AM HAVING SO MUCH EMOTION OVERLOAD I THINK MY HEART WILL BURST BECAUSE I REALLY NEED A DIRECTIONER TO TALK TO RIGHT NOW!!!!!! IS ANYBODY HERE A DIRECTIONER? PLEASE PM ME RIGHT NOW!!!! FIRST I FOUND OUT ABOUT THAT HARRY AND TAYLOR
1. The Mortal Instruments. I LOVE Simon!!!! AND Jace!!! and I think Magnus is funny:D
2. Twilight (obviously who doesn't) by Stephenie Meyer
3. The Gallagher Girls (because I like reading about spy girls who can kick butt):D
4. The Gone Series By Michael Grant
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth
6. The Alex Rider series. IT IS FREAKIN EPIC!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
7.The Clique by Lisi Harrison who truly is AN ALPHA!!!
8. Rain and Flawless Ruins by Kieryn Nicolas which IS AWESOME YOU SHOULD READ IT!!!!
9. I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore. I absolutely love this book. I haven't read the second book yet
10.The Liar Society
Also the Harry potter Series which like everyone knows is EPIC!!!!!
On Sears hairdryer:
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On artificial bacon:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
On a children's fold-away stroller:
Repost this if you laughed...
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
2. My mother taught me RELIGION
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL
4. My mother taught me LOGIC
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT
7. My mother taught me IRONY
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
9. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA
11. My mother taught me WEATHER
12. My mother taught me HYPOCRISY
13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
15. My mother taught me: ENVY
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE
19. My mother taught me: ESP
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots
24. My Mother taught me Wisdom
25. My mother taught me about Justice
15 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
Or are planning to do any of these things
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is retard cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on!
Sarcasm is my automatic response to stupidity.
I'm not so good with advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
Come to the Dark Side, we have COOKIES!
Welcome to the Dark Side! Have a cookie! Oh, that red liquid leaking out of it? ...That's jelly.
Welcome to the Dark Side, are you surprised we lied about the cookies?
Life isn't trying to pass me by, it's trying to run me over.
When Life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
When Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye and demand candy.
I didn't trip. I was just testing gravity... It still works.
Secret Admirer? More like a stalker with stationary.
When I say 'LOL,' I'm not 'laughing out loud.' I just have nothing better to say.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice? (You get scared to death, and therefore, you die!)
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit just a little bit harder.
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love. (DEFINITELY!)
If Walmart is lowering prices daily, then how come none of it is free yet?
Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them more!
Never take Life seriously; no one gets out alive anyway!
Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run. He hates that.
Find X: Here it is!
He who laughs last didn't get the joke.
The quick fox jumps over the lazy brown dog.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!
Unsafe External Link