Poll: What is the most essential element to a good story? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Naruto.
Obligatory, if Tedious, Information:
Gender: Very Female
Favorite Drinks: Gin and Tonic; Pomegranate Margarita; Mt. Dew; The tears of my enemies
Favorite Color: Indigo. I also like any rich, vibrant color with extra saturation. (The harder it is to pronounce, the better.)
Favorite Time of Day: Late evening, when the sun has gone down, but the sky is still blue with its light.
Favorite Dessert: Schwartzwalderkirchetorte (Black Forest Cake) or Mozart Cake or really any cake with a funny name.
Favoriting: When I favorite a story, I want to do it because I like the plot, it entertained me and/or made me think and it was well written. I really don't like favoriting things unless I really, really like them. As for favoriting authors, I usually only favorite an author when I like at least half of their works- so it's hard to be favorited by me, especially if you've written 60 stories or more.
-Twincest. Ooooh yes.
-Any and all Crack Pairings
-Lee/Sakura, surprisingly enough.
-Naruto/His Hand XD
-Toph/Sokka (Canon = Weak, remember?)
Note: It occurs to me that if you read my stories from oldest to newest, you get a very clear progression of how I've grown as a writer and a person.
1) Love Potions, Anyone? Finished My first one shot. Completely Mary-Sue and self-indulgent.
2) Things that Go Bump Down the Hall Finished One shot with a slice of lemon. My first lemon, actually, and it's a Yaoi threesome at that.
3) Initiation Finished Very dark for me, unusually dark. One shot written for either a contest or a fic exchange, can't remember. Highly dissatisfied with it.
4) Midnight on Stoatshead Hill Finished Yet another one shot. You'd think I entered a load of contests or something. This, I think, is my best work to date.
5) Harry's Wand Finished Practically a crack!fic one shot. Read this if you have a dirty mind and 5 minutes to spare.
6) The Date Finished Possibly my story with the lamest title ever, this was a lovely bit written for Smutty_Claus exchange. Less lemony than usual, but still tasty.
7) Dream Lovers Finished This is as close as I ever get to crack!fic. Trelawney and Voldemort. What more do you want?
8) Secret Places Finished Another fic written for Smutty_Claus, but a little more... dangerous than usual. Approach with caution. Also, I think it's been removed if that's any indication.
9) Untitled Coming Soon Tonks/Moody. You have been warned.
1) Slave Finished Not a lot to say at this point- very experimental for me, but I learned so much from writing it.
2) These Feet that Carry Me Terminated Nope.
1) The Sand Jar Finished My most recent work. I know there are some things I could fix, but overall I think it works well.
2) The Broken Fan Not Finished Holy crap did this one stall. I should have put in a lot more planning before deciding it would be a long story.
3) Only Half Alone Finished Distracting one-shot. AKA, "Like you've never thought about it before!"
I am more than perfectly ok with someone using ideas, characters and plots from my stories, unless stated otherwise in the fic itself. It is, however, polite to ask before taking things that aren't yours so e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a message if you are planning on doing so.
Obligatory chain posting:
If you have ever pushed a door that clearly said PULL, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.