Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
Username : Flarsanzian. Used to be ExpectoPatronum11.
Fandom : Harry Potter, Twilight Saga, Hunger Games, Glee. For manga, Bleach, Naruto and One Piece
Jobs : Nope. High School student.
Fond of music, novels, mangas, games. Still in High School. An awkward girl who loves to sit in front of the computer because it seems more interesting than any other things out there. Not really, but well--yeah. Just to let you know, I'm definitely not a native. Just tell me if any of my writings is wrong. I need to learn.
Basically, a girl failing to get a life, so she poured it all in this fanfiction site. Reviews are highly appreciated, flames are respected though constructive comments are preferred :)
"Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there." —Will Rogers
"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left." —Oscar Levant
"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."—Cyril Connolly
"Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one and only thing you have to offer." - Barbara Kingsolver
"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all--in which case, you fail by default. - J.K. Rowling
"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison
Harry/Fleur, Harry/Ginny, Harry/Luna, James/Lily, Draco/Hermione, Ron/Hermione, Fred/Hermione, George/Luna
Bella/Edward, Bella/Caius, Bella/Carlisle, Bella/Paul Leah/Jacob
IchiRuki, Ulquihime, KisukexYoru, FemUkixShun, UkixNemu, GinxRan
Harry/Rosalie, Harry/Alice, Harry/Leah, Harry/Renesmee, Hermione/Jasper, Hermione/Jacob, Canons.
My own Pet Peeves in general:
- AH. It blows everything to me. Seriously? The Cullens are no Vampires no more, so the story turned into a normal drama. It changes everything. It changes the story too much that what's left is an original story using the names of Twilight's characters.
-Harem. I actually like harem where the character is the womanizer type. For example, I would love it if the main character is a total womanizer and admits it. But I hate it when a perfect, kind, nice main character gets all of the girls when he didn't even try. Like Naruto harem fics: Yes, Naruto is amazing, kind, poweful and all, and he's been through so much. But NO, that doesn't mean he can have girls wanting to marry him that THEY were the one to persuade him to marry a lot of wives?! Not so logical, peeps. Not to mention unfair.
-Mary Sue/Gary Stu. I LOVE Harry Potter/Crossovers, especially when Bella's secretly a witch. Or when the Cullens left Bella and when they met again she was a Vampire. But I see it annoying if Bella is the other chosen one who is the most powerful witch in the world and she was so damn powerful that other wizards are frightened of her. Or when the Cullens left Bella in NM and they met again, and Bella's got the gifts to absorb everyone's power, shield, elemental control and gravity. That's just way over the top.
-Over-The-Top Angst. Alright, there's really nothing wrong about Angst, I admit that. Angst could touch people deeper than any other genre, yes. But if everything just went wrong and everyone died, the hero's alone and all miserable throughout the story, I'll give up on the fic. For example Harry getting into Azkaban and getting betrayed by Hermione and the Weasleys? What? No. Absolutely no chance for me to continue reading that.
Kinds of Plots I Like:
- Bella's secretly a witch. The Culens come to help and get into the battle in Hogwarts. And Bella is not a Mary Sue. It's really good. Like The Secret Keeper by A. E. Giggle and The Sister by MysticEyesx.
- Harry or Hermione moved into Forks, and they found love there. I find it really cute and since my most favorite worlds are being smooched, i'm addicted with all these fanfictions. Like Hex by LittleWitch2010 and Under The Guise Of Innocence by Deep and Devastating.
- The Cullen left Bella and then they met again, Bella's already Vampire or anything surprising. I admit, seeing Cullen's reaction at Bella's change--no matter what it is--is really amusing to read. Not to mention if there were a huge drama or anything unexpected going on. I really love Out of Sight, Out of Mind by Simaril and The New Life by Onwind.
- Bella x Caius. Okay, this may seem a bit weird, but I grew a huge obsession on this one! I don't know, there's just something sexy and funny that made me enjoy it. Especially when Bella and Caius bicker and hated each other so much and suddenly they grew fond of each other. Stuck In Volterra by Onwind and its sequel Bound To A Blackened Soul by the same author, successfully brainwashed my little fragile heart. I will never see Caius the same way again.
- Ichigo goes to Shinigami Academy! Aaah, I'm really addicted with these fics. I love how Ichigo tried to be a normal student and pretend to be somebody else. Ichigo And The Shinigami Academy by Namikaze Artemis and Secret Student by Shepy-Chan.
- Any Bleach funny/crack fics. Some harem, or anything funny. I've read A LOT of that, and still can't get enough.
- Ukitake Jyuushirou!! Aaaah, that man. Currently addicted with UkixNemu. Yep, it's crack. With a LOT of chemistry. The best one is Sexy Captain's Curse by C.Queen. Hooked since the very first chapter.
- Ulquiorra-is-Harry fic! Yes. Yes. How awesome is it to see how the wizards react to the new Harry? Not to mention when Orihime is added to the story. Beautiful. Dark and beautiful. Deathly Hollowed by Ice Vixen X is the best among them.
-Time Travel fics with Humour. I find it hilarious how the major characters go back, change everything, with the mind-blowing simplicity that everything just falls into place. Oh and some sarcasm, inside jokes that only the time traveler and the readers understand. And it leads to one happy, fabulous ending! How awesome is that? xD The best ones are Oh God Not Again! (Harry Potter) and It's For A Good Cause, I Swear! (Naruto). Both by Sarah1281. She's tensai, I'm telling you.
The 29 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 300 words unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic unless the characters are actually texting. (Pisses me off.)
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well. (Ehh, I regularly switch POVs.. Oh well)
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use , ;, or :( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame. (How will you get better otherwise?)
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character. (Pisses me off, this one)
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell. (I try...)
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers. (Just write a goddamn summary. It's only a few hundred CHARACTERS long. Surely, if you can write a fic, you can write a summary?)
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou A) art writing a parody or B) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.(Unless it's Gai or Lee talking ;D)
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story. (I know! Just do a simple Google search! It's really not that hard!)
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside. (Also, please do not put anything along the lines of 'bad at summaries better than it looks plz read!' because chances are, with a summary like that, I won't even click on it)
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
28. Thou shalt make sure that the grammar and spelling in thine summary is correct. That is part of thy story as well.
29. Thou shalt not write a really good story, get a few chapters in and then not update the story in several months/years. It is infuriating for thine reader, and displeases the Fanfiction Gods. (At least put a 'On hiatus' or 'Discontinued' or SOMETHING to let the readers know why the hell you haven't updated.)
Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTF!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), Bookielovesanimeee (Mexico), RandomAwesomer101 (England), Ahuze (UAE), SaturnXK (Australia), flarsanzian (Indonesia)
I highly doubt that any of people who opened my profile actually read this, but if you do, I'm really flattered that someone out there actually read my blabbering. So if you know, hear, or even write a story with the pairings I like or that goes like the kinds of fanfictions I'm being addicted of, PLEASE TELL ME. Feel free to PM me on that matter. Or anything else.
Oh, in case you're wondering, I'm in progress of making covers of my fic. So yeah, both Firework, Magic and Destiny's and Follow You covers are rightfully mine.
Please give my stories a shot. Just read. Or preferably, read and review.
Thanks and Have A Good Day!
A. E. Giggle (3)
Akai Senkou (4)
Andrew Joshua Talon (181)
Captain Hair (3)
Defiant Vixen (31)
Eternal Cosmos (10)
Fan of Fanfics (50)
Luci Fergess (2)
Mac Ceallach (5)
Marauder Neyo (7)
Mistress DragonFlame (16)
Myst Shadow (3)
Uchiha Xairylle (29)
Waffles Risa (2)
Whitlock Musket (2)
Yukie Kyu (0)
|Focus:||General: All Categories|