Author has written 6 stories for Hunger Games, Daughters of the Moon, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Why hello there! I'm Captain Daisy Adrianna Grey, and it seems that you have stumbled upon my profile page.
I LIKE SQUARES!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe this was a mis-click and you don't actually want to be here, or maybe you were interested in looking at little old me's profile. Whatever the reason, I hope you stay for a bit and take some time to pursue my fics and favorites.
I'M A BETA!!!! :D :D :D :D
You can also find me on FictionPress under the pen name of WinterHaze, and ArchiveofOurOwn (Ao3), under the pen name SummerHaze. I have a story on FictionPress about a girl who gets possesed. It's very short so far, but I hope you'll take a moment to check it out! :)
Some things I'd like to say...
-SIGN THIS PETITION AGAINST REMOVING M-RATED FICS!
-Uploads might take a LONG time to get up
-School is bitch
Your One and Only Wish
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soulmate.
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose... California: You like adventure. Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose... Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved. Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday.
92 percent of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said that is wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you're part of that 8 percent that would be laughing thier bums off.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it into your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactively Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirat Queen, deathxbyxdawnxgurl, weasleybabe24, ga nat nat, evil older sister, Frozenfan, slygirl16, Raxacoricofallapatorius, zotlot, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey, obsessedchick15, LM2MM, LucianLoveNarnia, RueEvergreen
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Emerald Princess 14, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey, obsessedchick15, LM2MM, LucianLoveNarnia, RueEvergreen
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabridge Uinervisty, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcauseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervery lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool! If you could read that put it in your profile!
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are that aren’t true)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Your girl side
You wear lip gloss/stick.
YOUR GUY SIDE
You love hoodies.
You go to your dad for advice.
- 50 Q’s w/ My Answers -
1.You have $10 and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What would you buy?
CANDY!! And chips and maybe some drinks..
2.If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
A Turtle (The one from The Hunger Games that steals Finnick’s hat)
3. Who's your favourite redhead?
Fred or George Weasley
4. What do you order when you're at IHOP?
5. Last book you read?
6. Describe your mood with one word.
7. Describe the last time you were injured.
I tickled my kitten and he attacked me viciously.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Probably my friend Kennedy, because she’s always good for a laugh, and she would keep me calm and sane while in the well.
9. Rock concert or symphony?
Rock concert. Right next to the speakers. Feel the vibrations!
10. What is the wallpaper of your mobile phone?
A picture of me with my hair straightened in a really pretty dress from when I hung out with my girlfriends last weekend.
11. Favourite soft drink?
I don’t drink soft drinks.
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
A slightly see through pink shirt. Why do you ask?
13. If you could only use one form of transportation, what would it be?
14. Most recent film you have watched in theatres?
Thor: The Dark World
15. Name an actor/actress/singer/cartoon character you have had a crush on:
16. What's your favourite kind of cake?
Chocolate. Or red velvet. Or ice cream cake. Or marble. Or pound cake. Or angel food cake. I like a lot of different types of cake.
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
My cat. :3
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Yes, when I wear shoes that tie. I normally wear flip-flops.
20. Favourite toy as a child?
My stuffed animals. (I’d say my dad, but I don’t think he counts)
21. Do you buy your food at the store?
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
No, if they did I would know, because I know things, wether you want me to know them or not.
23. When's the last time you had gummy worm
Earth Day 2012. My teacher brought in “Cups of dirt” with gummy worms.
24. What's your favourite fruit?
Hmmm, peaches or grapes.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
Yes, several. I did gymnastics for… what? 10 years? Yeah. I definitely have a picture.
26. Do you like running long distances?
God no. Running? Please. I don’t run. If I'm running, I'm being chased, so you better start running too.
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Yes. (not the yellow kind! :P)
28. What colour are your bedsheets?
Polka dotted. (If that counts as a color)
29. What's your favourite flower?
Pink Lady Slippers (same as Misha Collins's favourite flower. Boom!)
30. Do you do ballet?
I used to. For two years I did, but I quit.
31. Do you listen to classical music?
Hell to the no.
32. What is the 1st TV theme song that pops in your head?
The Captain America theme song from the 1960s.
33. Do you watch SpongeBob?
NO!!!!!!!! I HATE SPONGEBOB!!!
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
35. Do people consider you smart?
Yes, I basically skipped two grades and I’m still at the top of all my classes. People think I’m smart.
36. How many piercings do you have?
My ears are pierced.
37. Are you signed on AIM?
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together
Yes and it worked. With super glue. *face palm* It was a dare…
39. How do you feel about your family?
They’re all nut jobs and my sister’s like, the biggest bitch on earth.
40. Do you have an iPod?
Two, a 4th gen. touch and a shuffle. (My shuffle’s green!)
41. What time do you go to bed?
When I get tired.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
I don’t have any CD’s! But currently on my iPod is Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson.
43. What film do you know every line to?
The Avengers, and Thor: The Dark World.
44. What is your favourite salad dressing?
Balsamic vinaigrette. (We were on a field trip once and the salad bar at the place we stayed had it, and me and my two best friends did shots with it. Then my teacher saw and joined us!)
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A lot of stuff. I have it all set up in this nice table in Microsoft Word with where you can find the things, and about how much they cost.
46. What family member/friend lives the furthest away from you?
My Aunt Vanessa lives in Switzerland and I have some type of relative in Australia, but most of my relatives live in either Canada or the US.
47. Do you like hugs?
Yes! Once, for a project on human interaction (that sounds so serious! Oops!) I went into the public and asked ten people for a hug, and only one actually gave me that hug! I wrote down my results, then I did it with high fives and seven of the ten actually high fived me back!
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach:
When I had to stand up on a 30 foot pole, and people wanted me to jump off to the bar.
49. What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
My first name. It’s Sheillagh. And it’s pronounced she-la. Simple right? No. people have made super weird sounds at the end because of the ‘gh’ and it’s funny to see them trip over it so much. The Irish way is always the best way!!
50. Do you watch football?
NO. The only sport that I watch is gymnastics. Actually, sometimes I watch lacrosse because one of my friends’ older brothers plays it. And then she drags me along to the games so I can keep her company!
IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool
Opening Credits: Kiss You by One Direction (This is gonna be a great movie. *rolls eyes*)
Waking Up:Titanium by David Guetta feat. Sia (This would be so much better in the college showers naked XD)
First Day At School: My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne (…But school just started!?)
Making Your New Best Friend: My Immortal by Evanescence (I guess my Best Friend is depressed then?)
Falling In Love: Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons (I'm being really pessimistic...)
Breaking Up: Big Girls Don't Cry (‘Kay, I’m assuming I actually liked that guy then! :O..)
Prom: Firework by Katy Perry (…)
Graduation: Bad Day by Daniel Powter (I guess I’m sad to leave school…)
Life's Okay: Shark in the Water by V.V. Brown (I guess life isn't as OK as I thought...)
Death of a Close Friend:Better Than Revenge by Taylor Swift (Um. I'm sorry friend)
Mental Breakdown: Blah Blah Blah by Ke$ha feat. 3OH!3 (I guess I'm turning to being a tease to deal with it?)
Driving: Single Ladies by Beyonce (Bam! I'm feeling the Girl Power today!)
Flashback: Carry On by Fun (I guess it was a bad memory)
Getting Back Together: I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry (…)
Wedding Scene: Last Friday Night by Katy Perry (O.o it's a party wedding! :D)
Birth of Child: Back to December by Taylor Swift (*sigh* Did that bitch break up with me or something? What?)
Car Accident: Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift feat. The Civil Wars (Did he stay with me? Or was I in the car accident and still faithful to him?)
Final Battle: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson (Hey! That actually makes some sense! :D)
Death Scene: Happy Birthday by The Birthday Massacre (I'll be killed at my birthday party?!?! That's so horrible!!)
End Credits: Pricetag by Jessie J. (Dance while the credits are going! Who cares who was in it or who made it?)
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is retard cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
“had all this, and you left the rest of the districts defenseless” Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The table my computer is on creaking.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
When I went out to the car to get something at like, 4:30.
8. before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Yoga pants, pink shirt, a hair scrunchie.
10. Did you dream last night?
I don’t think so…
11. When did you last laugh?
A long while ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Not finished stripes, painting tape, a Hunger Games: Catching Fire movie poster, and a few strings of beads.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yup, my own blood. If that's weird. If not, then while I was filming a movie, a homeless man came up and drank half of our bottle of alcohol that we had put to the side, and then came and told the director that he shouldn't have alcohol around kids.
14. What is the last film you saw?
15. if you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
My own personal Avengers! And then I would become one! Talk about awesome!
16. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I’m not as random as you think I turtle.
17. if you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I’d make myself a multi-billionaire who makes Iron Man technology possible along with Tony Stark.
18. Do you like to dance?
19. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Pax, which is Latin for Peace.
20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
YES! I loved my travels through Europe and I would live there with no regrets.
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad Follow her
When she stares at your mouth Kiss her
When she pushes you or hits you Grab her and don't let go
When she starts cussing at you Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet Ask her whats wrong
When she ignores you Give her your attention
When she pulls away Pull her back
When you see her at her worst Tell her she's beautiful
When you see her start crying Just hold her and don't say a word
When you see her walking Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared Protect her
When she lays her head on your shoulder Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steals your favorite hat Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she teases you Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesn't answer for a long time Reassure her that everything is okay
When she looks at you with doubt Back yourself up
When she says that she likes you she really does more than you could understand
When she grabs at your hands Hold hers and play with her fingers
When she bumps into you bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tells you a secret keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes don't look away until she does
When she misses you she's hurting inside
When you break her heart the pain never really goes away
When she says its over she still wants you to be hers
When she repost this bulletin she wants you to read it -
Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.-
When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is; "Who's butt am I kicking?"
Female come backs pick up line comebacks
Man: Where have you been all my life? Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before? Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty? Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine? Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living? Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning? Woman: Unfertilized.
Man: Your body is like a temple. Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you. Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy. Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing. Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
Man: "I know how to please a woman." Woman: "Then please leave me alone."
Man: "I want to give myself to you." Woman: "Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts."
Man: "I'd go through anything for you." Woman: "Good! Let's start with your bank account."
Man: "So, wanna go back to my place ?" Woman: "Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?"
Man: "I'd like to call you. What's your number?" Woman: "It's in the phone book."
Man: "But I don't know your name." Woman: "That's in the phone book too."
Man: "Hey, baby, what's your sign?" Woman: "Do not Enter"
Man: "Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason" Woman: "Yeah! Let's pick up some chicks!"
Man: "Haven't we met before?" Woman: "Perhaps. I'm the receptionist at the VD Clinic."
If you repost this you will get a phone call 37 minutes after you repost this... If you don't resend this then your love life will be doomed for eternity.
GIRLS REPOST THIS AS "female comebacks"
REASONS WHY GIRLS ARE THE BEST!!!:
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
30. We can repost this, and NOT be gay.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Edward's One True Love, Esme's Favorite Daughter, pirate-princess1, Desi-Pari Always,waterflower20, AmericanHoney21, LucianLoveNarnia, RueEvergreen
If you talk to yourself or fictional characters copy/paste this into your profile (I spend all my spare time hanging out with fictional characters)
If you ever wondered who made up all the 'copy this into your profile' thingies then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that stuff up in two seconds. That's why when I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you"
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever wanted to just SLAP someone, copy this into your profile.
Logan: Hey, it's me!
Logan: What kind of a name is Rogue?
Rogue: I don't know. What kind of a name is Wolverine?
Logan: My name's Logan.
Jean: I think you'll be comfortable here.
Logan: Where's your room?
Jean: With Scott, down the hall.
Logan: Is that your gift? Putting up with that guy?
Logan: You gonna tell me to stay away from your girl?
Scott: If I had to say that, she wouldn't be my girl.
Scott: Oh, and Logan. Stay away from my girl.
Logan: You actually go outside in these things?
Scott: What would you prefer, yellow spandex?
Logan: Got any beer?
Bobby: This is a school.
Logan: So that's a "no"?
Bobby: Yeah, that's a "no."
Pyro: So they say you're the bad guy.
Xavier: Logan, my tolerance for your smoking in the mansion notwithstanding, continue smoking that in here, and you'll spend the rest of your days under the belief that you're a six-year-old girl.
Logan: You'd do that?
Xavier: I'd have Jean braid your hair.
President McKenna: How did you get these?
William Drake: What exactly are you a professor of, Professor Logan?
[ ] You would do anything to protect your family.
[x] You have good aim.
[ ] You hate cats.
[ ] You aren’t fond of people in general.
[ ] You hate being indebted to people.
[x] You hold grudges.
[ ] You wouldn’t describe yourself as a warm, friendly person—you’ve got about as much charm as a dead slug.
[ ] When you sing, the birds fall silent.
[x] You’re an artist.
[ ] You love to bake.
[x] You can decorate well.
[x] Manipulating people comes naturally for you.
[x] You’re clever.
[ ] Your favorite color is orange.
[ ] People tend to be charmed by you.
[ ] You’re a hopeless romantic.
[ ] You have a strong sense of self.
[ ] You question everything.
[x] You’re very defiant.
[x] You’re spontaneous.
[ ] You’re a rebel with a cause.
[ ] You would do absolutely anything for justice.
[x] You like "secrets".
[x] You like sugar cubes.
[ ] Others often describe you as sexy or gorgeous.
[x] You’re a skilled swimmer.
[x] When you’re anxious, your hands have to be occupied—with knots or something of that nature.
[ ] You’re very popular, but don’t want to be.
[x] You’re protective.
[ ] You’re innocent.
[ ] You adore animals.
[ ] You love helping people in need.
[ ] People seem to be fond of you.
[ ] Over time you’ve become quite wise.
[ ] You are nurturing.
[x] You’re creative.
[x] You root for the underdog.
[ ] You dress simply.
[ ] You stand up for your cause.
[ ] Your hair is simple and easily manageable.
[x] You tend to have brilliant ideas.
[ ] You’re materialistic.
[x] You’ve dyed your hair a wild colour.
[ ] You’re somewhat naive.
[x] You’re chirpy.
[ ] You’re punctual and hate lateness.
[ ] Etiquette is important to you.
[x] You’re very sarcastic.
[ ] You get drunk often.
[x] People might find you condescending.
[x] Outsmarting others is a talent of yours.
[ ] You’re very lonely.
[x] You’re a bold, gutsy person.
[x] People might call you crazy.
[x] You want things to be fair.
[ ] You’ve had a rough time in life.
[x] You really don’t like most people.
[ ] You don’t like being in water.
[x] You love music.
[ ] You’re small and graceful.
[x] You hum often.
[ ] You inspire others.
[ ] You’re always hungry.
[ ] People underestimate you.
I’m not anyone fully. Hmph. But the top three are, Finnick, Johanna and Haymitch!!! They are some of my favorite characters! That’s so cool! :D
I hope you liked my profile somewhat. It's not the best but at least it's not blank!
PM me if you have any suggestions for making it better! Or if you just want to comment. I'm always good for a conversation!!
Captain Daisy Adrianna Grey.
Unsafe External Link