Author has written 18 stories for Vampire Academy, and Doctor Who.
Formerly known as Tatiana Belikova
Hi. My name is Tatiana. I love to read, write, and listen to music. Words are pretty much my life. I'm 17 years old, I live in Bumfuck PA, on a dirt road, in the middle of nowhere (in a van, by the river...haha sorry, bad joke). I discovered fanfic.n and it completely changed my life and let me meet some truly amazing people!
I love Doctor Who, Vampire Academy, Supernatural, and Sherlock. They're my favorite :3
I used to love the Twilight series, until it got made into a movie and pathetic teenage girls started the whole Team Edward, Team Jacob...that is just too far for me. They're fictional character, people!! No need to start a war!!
Doctor Who: Doctor/Rose (any number)
Vampire Academy: Dimitri/Rose
Mortal Instruments: Clary/Jace
Infernal Devices: Tess/Will
Hush, Hush: Patch/Nora
Sherlock: John/Sherlock (Because why not?)
Black Butler: Ciel/Sebastian
A Girl's Guide To Hardcore Gaming: Maggie/Kindle, Seraphim/Carlyle
And Many more that I can't think of right now (;
I'm Russian, although I can't speak any more b/c when we moved here I was more focused on English, and my mom didn't really talk to me in Russian...so I lost it :/
I love any type of music, and when I say any type, I mean any type; country, rock, classic rock, pop, techno, rap, dubstep, etc...ED SHEERAN IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!
My Facebook page, where I'll let you know when I'm updating, posting pictures, or you can post any ideas you may have for my fanfics, or you just want to nerd out about VA (: https://www.facebook.com/tatianabelikovafanfic
UPDATES: Please read my original story This World We Live In on wattpad. It's a competition entry in a competition the winner of which will get their novel published. If you are interested, please read and review it here:
Check out Chelsea Castile's other stuff too, she's a great author, here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3937304/Chelsea-Jay
I'm also working on another collab with an author, XxXLostLoveGetsFoundXxX. This Fame: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9119870/1/This-Fame
Check out her other stories :D here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2648685/XxXLostLoveGetsFoundXxX
Future projects to keep an eye out for:
Post SK, Dimitri survives. He and Rose have a wonderful relationship for two months, until Tasha comes and ruins everything. She is pregnant and asked Dimitri to be her guardian until the baby is born because she can’t defend herself properly while pregnant. Rose misunderstands Dimitri when he tells her that Tasha is pregnant. She breaks up with him, and before he can tell her the full story, he has to leave, leaving Rose numb. Four months later, Lissa decides to visit Tasha, dragging Rose along. Follow along Rose on her journey to find a way for her and Dimitri to be together, while the stubborn side of her tries to make him be with Tasha, seeing it as he would be happier with her. Will Dimitri convince her there is a way? Or will Rose convince him that Tasha’s baby needs a daddy more than she needs his love, and to stay with Tasha in hopes of having a true family?
Remembering Yesterday: Sequel to Remembering Roza: Rose tells Dimitri the story of how she became the way she is. Alternating chapters between now and then.
UNTITLED: A crossover between Doctor Who and Vampire Academy. Doctor Who: Episode 03x08 Human Nature/03x09 The Family of Blood. Vampire Academy: Shadow Kiss. AU in DW as the episode takes place sometime in Season 2, say, after Satan's Pit. The TARDIS takes the newly transformed human Doctor and Rose to a remote school in the middle of the woods: St. Vladimir's Academy. Rose Tyler has to pretend to be a dhampire student as the human Doctor, John SMith, believes he is a history teacher. He also believes he is her personal trainer and begins training her...along side Rose Hathaway and Dimitri Belikov. Soon, both Roses find themselves in the same position: their trainer is in love with them. Unfortunately for Rose Tyler, she doesn't wholly welcome John's affections - after all, he's not in his right mind and in three months, he'll be gone and another man in his place. Rose Tyler has to do her best to navigate a vampire high school which she just found out existed while keeping the Doctor hidden from the Family. Meanwhile, in the woods, both of the Roses' worlds are about to collide.
And a whole bunch of others!
The Six Truths of Life:
1. You can't lick all of your teeth with your tongue.
2. You just tried to do the above.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're realizing you're an idiot.
5. You'll copy this into your profile for some other sucker to read it.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face
Top Ten Reasons Why Gay Marriage Is Wrong:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real American's always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behaviour. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans
Repost this if you are FOR gay marriage.
If you have any story ideas you would like me to try, feel free to PM, or even review my story.
TO ALL THE TROLLS WHO ARE THINKING ABOUT COMMENTING ON MY STORIES: DON'T BOTHER, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!
PLEASE REFER TO 'UPDATES' WRITTEN IN BOLD EARLIER ON THE PAGE REGARDING UPDATES!!
Never Too Late:
Rose's locket from Dimitri:
Chapter 28, Rose's outfit:
Chapter 23, Rose's outfit:
Until the End:
The Perfect Storm:
What Lies Beneath:
Unsafe External Link