Poll: Which of these two ideas should I do next? Vote Now!
Author has written 36 stories for Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, Warriors, Pokémon, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Death Note.
Birthday: October 1
Please vote for what type of Pokémon story I should do next.
Made a new Hetalia roleplay. Please join it, we need cannon characters and OC's: https://www.fanfiction.net/topic/147283/104450760/
I deleted a few of my stories that I don't plan on updating so I can work on stuff I actually like.
I've been reading this good Hetalia story lately. You should check it out: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9985548/1/What-Does-a-Good-Brother-Do
To everyone who has faved/followed me or my stories or has given me positive/constructive feedback, you're awesome.
Found a website that some of you NEED to take a look at:
Ita-chan5 made an awesome picture quoting my fanfiction:
For the record, it will never bother me if you make fanart of my fanfictions (it will actually make me really happy because I can't draw) As long as you state that its from my fanfiction AND you send me a link.
Follow me on deviantart. Someone already had the name Animedemon01, so I'm Animedemon001.
I recently got over the fact that Shino Aburame (he's from Naruto) is an anime character and *sniff* I can't date him.
Favorite Akatsuki member: Tobi (:
Favorite Anime: Ghost hound
If I don't post any fanfics in a month, I'm probably dead.
I am a betareader.
1. When life hands you lemons, chuck um' at you annoying as hell classmate.
2. Only run when you have to. When the icecream truck is doing 30.
Well, thats all I got.
Read Fanfic by my friend, S.SNinjaAlpaca. She likes RussiaxChina.
Become one with da?
If you want me to update a certan story, or even write one, just message me, I will do it.
If you hear the characters from Naruto in your head, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you believe the characters from Naruto in your head are real, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you believe Itachi has secret laughing fits when no one is watching, copy and paste this in your profile
If you fantasize about fictional characters like they are real people, copy and paste this in your profile
People I hate on this website. Paste this on your profile if you feel the same.
1. People who write Mary-Sue and claim its not self-insert (self-insert with your real personality is okay).
2. Girls who decide that they want to write yaoi, but don't want to write butt sex.
3. People who don't say that the main character in their story is an OC.
4. Girls whose OTP's include their OC's.
5. Spammers, trolls, and the like.
6. People who post link to their fanfictions in the review sections of other fanfictions.
7. People who post their stories, but never review anyone else's.
9. People who decide that they want reviews, but only reviews that say their story is good.
10. People who replace L's with R's to mimic Japanese accent when it is not a Japanese person speaking English because they think it sounds cool (Its just racist).
My list of universal roleplay rules (Anyone is free to use them as long as they credit me)
1. There must be at least 3 cannon characters for every Oc until there are at least 9 cannon characters (Unless it’s something like the 73rd Hunger games or a random year at Hogwarts before/after the main cast of Harry Potter is there).
2. Only one character per person per roleplay.
3. All cannon characters may only exist once per roleplay.
4. To prevent confusion, no Oc may have the same or a similar name as a cannon character or another Oc in the roleplay (If it is of an ongoing series and a main character is added with the same name as an Oc in that roleplay, the Oc’s name must be changed. If there are two Oc’s with the same name, the Oc who was created second’s name must be changed).
5. Oc’s can’t just interact with cannon characters instead of also interacting with other Oc’s.
6. Everybody gets a chance to be in the spotlight.
7. Nobody can spontaneously gain a power or get a new weapon/device when they’re in a tight spot.
8. No Mary-Sue’s.
9. You must take care of everyone on your team, not just your friends.
10. No OOC (unless the roleplay allows it, but don’t go overboard).
11. Do not god-mod (this is when someone gives their Oc god-like powers that don’t fit in with the cannon, like jutsu’s in Pokemon).
12. If someone *whispers* something to a character that is not you, you are to ignore it.
13. No auto (this is when someone does something to another character without letting them react).
14. Do not speak in text lingo.
15. Keep all roleplay pg-13 unless what you are roleplaying is a higher rating.
16. No roleplay sex.
17. Keep your real-life problems out of roleplay.
18. Do not say what other characters are doing, even if you say it indirectly.
19. Use proper grammar to the best of your ability.
20. Ask the person's permission before you kill their character.
21. Do not write extremely long paragraphs without giving others a chance to participate in between, especially in battles.
22. Do not break any “Rules of the universe”.
23. The person/people who created the media you are roleplaying are the only ones who can consider themselves “Professional roleplayers” of that media.
24. Respect others.
25. Do not take constructive criticism offensively.
26. Participate as much as possible (especially if you are a main cannon character).
27. Always respect moderators.
28. The roleplay isn’t all about you.
29. Only roleplay media that you know a lot about.
30. Do not tell others what to do, unless they are ruining the roleplay for others.
31. Roleplay’s are to develop as they go, do not plan out a storyline.
32. If you are quitting a roleplay, state so (This is very important if you have a character that many people want).
33. If you return to a roleplay that you quit, and the character you used to roleplay as is taken, the person who has them now will retain them, and you must pick a new character.
34. First come, first served.
35. If someone leaves the roleplay, their character is free game to anyone who does not have a character or gives up their character.
36. Do not use roleplays to work out “Personal issues” with other roleplayers.
37. Remember that this is the internet and anyone can see what you post.
38. Do not deal out personal attacks aimed directly at a person/people (Attacking someone’s character because your character is their enemy is okay).
39. All forum abuse should be reported to moderators (stay out of understaffed forums).
40. Don’t like it, don’t participate.
41. If you get banned from a forum for breaking a rule, do not trash it on other forums.
42. Keep roleplay tense constant.
43. If you are roleplaying as an Oc, fill out the roleplay’s Oc form first, as it confuses people when you don’t.
44. Thing won’t always go your way, get over it.
45. Do not spam.
46. Roleplays are not to be used as free advertising space.
47. No Oc children/siblings of cannon characters, unless its cannon (like a child of Ares in Percy Jackson).
48. Do not steal from or kidnap others, unless you’re roleplaying a bad guy.
49. No weapons/equipment from other media unless it is a crossover roleplay.
50. Oc’s cannot be better than cannon characters at their main skill (Example: Bob (a cannon character) is the best hacker of the group, and he has hacked the enemies computer many times. Sally (an Oc) is a much better hacker than him, she even hacked the pentagon).
51. If your character dies (you will be able to let them be killed), they are dead and you no longer can control them (unless it is cannon to bring creatures back from the dead).
52. Dead Oc’s are gone forever, dead cannon characters are free game.
53. Roleplay’s are not chat rooms.
54. Roleplay is a commitment.
55. If you are saying something out of character, state so.
56. No hybrids (unless it cannon).
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||No, just no|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|