Author has written 2 stories for Criminal Minds.
I love to write and read myself, but since English isn't my native language, i'm not sure i will be publishing any fanfics. We'll see about that!
I'm obsessed with Geeklish things; books, series, movies, actors (Mainly Benedict Cumberbatch) and i also takes a lot of photographs.
Please check out my photoblog:
... Or my other tumblrblog (basically Sherlock and Tom Hiddleston/The Avengers):
Favorite fanfics are Sherlock, LOTR and Harry Potter.
Just a small note for myself, in case i'll forget it:
Seriously, if i ever get the time, there's a very interesting and very well-written fanfic about Sherlock and John here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7130935/1/Illustrious
Too tired right now, but there's a great Sherlock fanfic right here. I'M AT CHAPTER 3: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7403876/3/The_Breaking_Point
Really really REALLY great and wellwritten story about the Killjoys (insert fangirl scream here): Reached chapter 5: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6906874/5/Burning_Star
God, i think i've literally read every single Sherlock fanfic on ff.net, and my my bookmark line is filled up by random fanfics, so i've decided to gather my favorites here. I don't own them or anything, i just think they are brilliant. Please click om them, i'm sure the authors would be glad to have some more readers:
: This is a missing scene fic from the end of the unaired pilot.
- solrosan: Eating disorder fic. So fluffy!!! John helping Sherlock recover.
- evila_elf: John and Sherlock have been kidnapped. Will they be able to keep their heads above water? Literally?
- irisbleufic: Taken from the authors notes: So, the idea is that I want to see what Sherlock looks like when he finally finds it necessary to cave under the weight of certain simple human needs: hunger, exhaustion, illness, etc. It doesn't stop at those, though, or at least that's my aim.
- entangled_now: In which there's no heating and there's a dead owl in Sherlock's bed.
- queerlyobscure: Sherlock suffers from muscle spasms. Lucky there's a doctor in the house.
- marill_chan: Sherlock is hurt/wakes from coma with aphasia - he cannot make his words come out correctly, they're all jumbled, and he knows they're jumbled. To make matters worse, his hands are in splints. He freaks, especially knowing who the killer/kidnapper/baddie is. John knows him so well, he understands him, completes his chains of thought. Eventual return to happy normalcy.
- marill_chan: Sherlock has a very high fever, and is attended by John.
- sugared lime: John comes home to Sherlock on the coffee table, blindfolded, holding an open jar or marmalade.
- thirdbird: Sherlock is obsessed with John's heartbeat.
- Winterhill: Small fluffy stories about Sherlock and migraine.
- Supermusicmad: Sherlock is left deaf and blind in a hospital, and John have to take care of him. http :// supermusicmad. livejournal. com/ 6946 . html
- Abbybanks: Sherlock has been kidnapped.
- ingrid: Sherlock brakes his ankle.
Unsafe External Link