Author has written 20 stories for Death Note, Sherlock, Radio Dramas, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Voltron: Legendary Defender.
About me: 23, ISFJ, Capricorn. San Francisco Bay Area. Recent college graduate, majored in biology, minored in creative writing, currently doing research and teaching for a year while applying to medical school. Combined with writing fanfiction - a very bad idea. Likes all spicy food, tea, dark chocolate.
Tumblr: @the-cloud-whisperer. Ao3: @the_cloud_whisperer
CURRENT WORK: Avatar Zuko series covering Zuko's life from age 7 to whenever it is that he saves the world (16-17ish). Summary: Less than eighty years after Roku's death, the Avatar has returned to the Fire Nation, born to Prince Ozai. Everything seems poised for the Fire Nation to take over the world, except for a few minor details, namely that Ozai has unknowingly banished and alienated his son, the Avatar. A retelling of the events of A:tLA, in which Zuko is the Avatar, Azula is his twin, and Aang is still the last Airbender.
1. save some face (you know you've only got one): Zuko's early childhood to adolescence. Complete.
2. time crawls on (while you're waiting for the song to start): covering Zuko's time spent learning earthbending.
3. too cold to shiver: upcoming book on Zuko's waterbending training.
4. As-yet-unwritten book on Zuko airbending.
5. brave enough to die: Lu Ten's experiences in the war.
6. As-yet-unwritten book on the grand finale.
7. Notes on the Avatar Zuko Series: Hosted on Ao3 only, including authorial notes on characterizations, chronology, alterations I have made to the Avatar canon, Chinese linguistics and cultural lessons, and other fun trivia. May be helpful to read if you are ever confused about anything. Head to my AO3 profile if you want to read them.