Author has written 21 stories for Death Note, Sherlock, Radio Dramas, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Voltron: Legendary Defender.
About me: 23, ISFJ, Capricorn. First year medical student with too little time to write. Likes spicy food, tea, dark chocolate.
Tumblr: @the-cloud-whisperer. Ao3: @the_cloud_whisperer
Profile picture: It's from the Chinese drama Nirvana in Fire, during a behind-the-scenes crack photoshoot. The two male leads (Mei Changsu [right, played by Hu Ge, and Xiao Jingyan [left, played by Wang Kai) are the most beautiful and wonderful lovely characters in existence. I am in love with them. All of them JFC.
CURRENT WORK: Avatar Zuko series covering Zuko's life from age 7 to whenever it is that he saves the world (16-17ish). Summary: Less than eighty years after Roku's death, the Avatar has returned to the Fire Nation, born to Prince Ozai. Everything seems poised for the Fire Nation to take over the world, except for a few minor details, namely that Ozai has unknowingly banished and alienated his son, the Avatar. A retelling of the events of A:tLA, in which Zuko is the Avatar, Azula is his twin, and Aang is still the last Airbender.
1. save some face (you know you've only got one): Zuko's early childhood to adolescence. Complete.
2. time crawls on (while you're waiting for the song to start): covering Zuko's time spent learning earthbending. Complete.
3. too cold to shiver: Zuko's waterbending training and also Azula's training in advanced firebending. Ongoing.
4. As-yet-unwritten book on Zuko airbending.
5. brave enough to die: Lu Ten's experiences in the war. Ongoing.
6. As-yet-unwritten book on the grand finale.
7. Notes on the Avatar Zuko Series: Hosted on Ao3 only, including authorial notes on characterizations, chronology, alterations I have made to the Avatar canon, Chinese linguistics and cultural lessons, and other fun trivia. May be helpful to read if you are ever confused about anything. Head to my AO3 profile if you want to read them.