Author has written 3 stories for Durarara!!/デュラララ!!.
Im not quite sure what to say really! I just started writing for fun and i really love doing it. Yaoi is pretty much all i will post here so get ready ;) haha. My fave pairing is Shizaya and a close second is UsxUk. I really hope to just get reviews that will help me grow more as a writer so im looking forward to it. :3
I also deeply apologize for lack of updates and unfinished stories. I kind of lack the drive and or inspiration and because the fics are so old looking back I am not fond of them and it feels inconsistent when I write a new chapter. Perhaps some day I will write again or even revise my old stories but for now I am going on Hiatus.
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perv on them kissing their boyfriends.
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM.
5. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to seme your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts.
6. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeuristic activities.
7. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
8. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
9. The most exiting moment of your life so far was when you discovered hentai manga.
10. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes.
11. It’s the only aphrodisiac you need.
12. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
13. Your gay son wishes he had a normal, homophobic mother who didn’t ask him questions about his latest sexual exploits.
If you’re reading this and nodding to yourself, post it on your profile page.
Unsafe External Link