Author has written 40 stories for Warriors, Regular Show, Total Drama series, Pokémon, Dork Diaries, Get Fuzzy, Grojband, Steven Universe, My Little Pony, T.U.F.F. Puppy, and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil.
Also, if you want to read updates of my latest stories, read them early on my Wattpad account with the same username!
Click here for any questions or requests ya got!
Scheduled Sequels(Dates may be postponed and/or changed to a different date)
The Better Clan-November, 6 2015
Paws of the Moon 2-TBA
Warriors Super Edition: Bucky's Wrath(Sequel to Graystripe meets the kittypets)-TBA
HopeClan: A New Era(Sequel to Divided Loyalties)-TBA
Monmaura Series(In chronological order)-
The Curse of Riptide-June 2014 to February 2015
Life and Destruction-November 2013 to June 2014
59 AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (Keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the Mission Impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask "Does somebody need a hug?” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “Wow, I can tell you’re a blast at parties.”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “The light! Make it stop, it burns!"
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “What do you have against paper?.”
8. Don’t do your homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say, “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” Then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a substitute teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “Prove it!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream.
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena.
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room.
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says.
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow.
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well.
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is spelled wrong.
25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “I is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!”
32. Bring in a 4th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewelery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘Admiral’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. If you find a pencil on the floor, jump onto a desk, hold up the pencil, and yell, "LITTERING IS WRONG!! WHOEVER DROPPED THIS MUST BE PUNISHED!!" Then run around the room singing in a foreign language.
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a substitute teacher is taking attendance, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favorite song.
51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her!
52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught!
53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!"
55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder!
56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats!
57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end!
58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. Oh my goodness. What do I do? Miss/Sir you have to help me! Oh goodness. They must have found the body! HELP!"
59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair dry at passing cars; see if they slow down.
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
4: Put you garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS".
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy".
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking.
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face.
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO".
12: Sing along at the opera.
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day.
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'.
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom".
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON".
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose".
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go".
20: And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!
FUNNY THINGS TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR
1.When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2.Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3.Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4.Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
5.Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6.Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7.Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8.Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an apointment.
9.Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10.Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11.Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12.Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13.Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14.When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15.Swat at flies that don't exist.
16.Tell people that you can see their aura.
17.Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
18.Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19.Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20.Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21.Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22.Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23.Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24.Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25.Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
26.Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passnegers, "This is MY personal space!"
27.When a person in the elevator repeatedly pushes a button (such as "close" or "9") say, "Congratulations, you figured out that if you push the
button 20 times, it works quicker!"
28.Whistle the first seven notes of "Its a Small World" incessantly.
29.Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside down.
30.When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
31.Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
33.Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
34.Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
35.When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "Is that your beeper?"
37.Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
38.Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
15 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.
People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
In Honor of Stupid People
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap,"
On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands"
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity.
Warrior cats I notably like/love(not in order)-Jayfeather, Lionblaze, Hollyleaf, Millie, Blossomfall, Rainflower, Yellowfang, Crookedstar, Ivypool, Nightcloud, Ashfur, Jessy, Blackstar, Rowanstar, Gray Wing, Jagged Peak, Storm, River Ripple
Warrior cats I notably dislike/hate-Squirrelflight(probably the biggest hater of her you'll ever meet), Leafpool, Briarlight, Daisy, Dovewing, Willowbreeze, Ferncloud, Dustpelt, Tawnypelt, Dawnpelt, Crowfeather, Mistystar, Turtle Tail, Sagewhisker, Willowpelt
Reasons why I like/dislike:
Squirrelflight: for leading on Ashfur, not trusting Bramblestar with her secret, acting like the victim, getting jealous of Jessy, and so on. She's very spoiled and I really hate her character(for those who really wanted to know why).
Warriors Fan Oath:
I'll remember Brightheart,
When I see a scar one someones face.
I will think of WindClan,
Every time I win a race.
I'll remember Silverstream,
When I see a young mother.
I'll remember Violet,
When I worry about my brother.
I will remember Goosefeather,
When nobody believes me.
I will think of Scourge,
When someone's teased for being tiny.
I'll remember Mothwing,
When I find it hard to believe.
I'll be reminded of Princess,
When I see someone, who seems naive.
I'll always think of Heathertail,
When someone wants to be 'just friends'.
I will think of StarClan,
When I am near the end.
I will think of Tawnypelt,
Whenever I feel judged.
I will think of Darkstripe,
When somebody holds a grudge.
I promise to remember Cinderheart,
When I climb a tree.
I'll remember Midnight,
Whenever I'm at sea.
I'll remember Leafpool,
When I must follow my heart.
I will think of Hollyleaf,
If I ever fall apart.
I'll remember Brambleclaw,
When I must prove myself.
I'll remember Spottedleaf,
When I'm suffering from bad health.
I'll remember Lionblaze,
When I am feeling strong.
I'll remember Tigerstar,
If I choose the path that's wrong.
I'll remember Dovewing,
When I hear of something far away.
I'll remember Cloudtail,
When a kitten catches their first prey.
I'll remember Bluestar,
Whenever I must choose.
I'll remember Crowfeather,
When the one I love, I loose.
Feathertail will be in my mind,
Whenever I must be brave.
And I'll remember The Tribe,
When I'm in a cave.
I'll remember Ashfur,
When somebody breaks my heart.
I'll remember Barley,
When me and my siblings are far apart.
I'll remember Ivypool,
When I try to be the best.
I'll remember Firestar,
When my loyalty's put to the test.
I'll remember Crookedstar,
If someone abandons me.
I'll remember Ravenpaw,
If I ever have to flee.
I'll remember Jayfeather,
When I have a strange dream.
I'll think of Cherrytail and Sparrowpelt,
Whenever I eat cream.
I'll always think of Cinderpelt,
When my leg is sore.
I'll remember Longtail,
When I can see no more.
I'll remember the many battles,
When I see conflict or strife.
I promise to remember all these cats,
For the rest of my life.
Copy and paste this on your profile you're TOTALLY in love with Warriors!
This looks like a good place to put my TD Contestant Rankings, reasons why will be updated another time.
24. Anne Maria