Poll: Do you get weird looks from others when you read my stories? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Ouran High School Host Club, Inuyasha, and Naruto.
looks around* Wow, lame profile page...I should probably fix that.
Hey, I'm Naoko Matatabi. And for anyone who is curious, yes, this is my third username. -_-' It took awhile to find the right one. Let's see. I don't like sharing personal info, so...yeah. Well how about I tell you about the anime/manga I like, that seems to be a popular social convention on this site.
Finished reading: Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, W Juliet
Still reading/ want to read: Naruto, Inuyasha, Karin/Chibi Vampire, Ranma 1/2
Finished watching: Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, Karin/Chibi Vampire, Itazara na Kiss,
Still watching: Naruto, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Wolf's Rain
Um...let's see...oh, Sometimes in my stories I refer to 'Howl-chan' she is my friend and beta. She's a good writter and if you want to read anyof her stuff her username in goldenwolfhowl.
Ok, I'm out of things to talk about...hmmm...well, on to the silly copy and paste stuff. :P Enjoy!
Friends: Ask if you're alright.
Best friends:say "so you gonna tell me what's wrong or not?"
Friends: bail you out of jail
Best friends: are next to you in the cell saying "Lets do that again!"
Friends: notice when you have a crush
Best friends: tell you when you have a crush
Friends: are embaressed for you when you make a fool of yourself
Best Friends: make fools of themselves with you
Friends: keep quiet about the murder
Best friends: were there when it happened, helped you hide the body, and told the cops nothing when questioned
Friends:help you with homework
Best friends: laugh when you realise neither of you did it
Friends: comfort you when you cry
Best friends: cry with you and bring doom on those that dared to make you cry
Friends: Bring out the best in each other.
Best Friends: Bring out the stupid in each other
Ever walk into a room and forget what you were going to do? Ever have something in your head all day but when you try to tell someone about it, it disappears? Ever laugh while a room is dead silent and have people give you weird looks? Ever lose an argument with yourself? Ever wonder how you made it in life before manga? Ever wish you had Spidy-powers? Ever quote random movies and have no one know what you're talking about? Ever wonder if 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything? Ever tried to find the average air speed velocity of an unlaided African and European swallow? Ever get excited over something, only to have someone else not know what the heck you're so excited for? Ever spell your name wrong? Really? Thank goodness I'm not alone.
You Know You're a Naruto Fan When (By Naoko Matatabi):
You walk around your house with a blanket around your shoulders so it feels like you're wearing a ninja traveling cape.
You've watched a paper cut to see if you can heal it with chakra
You were dissapointed when you couldn't
You can't see a two bunned hairstyle without thinking of Tenten
The word youthful has new meaning because of Gai-sensei
You know the words cyclopse and scarecrow can refer to the same person
You thought about what mask you would want in ANBU
Can't eat ramen without thinking of Naruto
Thought you saw the word Akatsuki in the book you were reading
You can't wait for Wednesdays
You've tried to control sand
You have the Will of Fire
You laugh when you hear the words "Good Boy"
And the final way (I can currently think of) to know you're a Naruto fan is...YOU BELIVE IT!
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE that it's weird. If you agree and you've done this, too, copy this and put it in your profile
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile. (really I'd like to know. Just so I know how stupid you are.)
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your pro!
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile. If they are right... copy and paste this into your profile. (Shhh! don't tell the asylum I'm here.)
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you would take a bullet for your best friend, put this in your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this into your profile
If you wish you could just pop in and out of your favorite stories, changing the storyline as you go along to fit your own agenda, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile. (whats weird is when other people answer)
If you've ever busted a move/ burst into song, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy and past this into your profile.
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile. (if you want the cereal that badly go buy it yourself)
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile. (*pokes self* yep, still here)
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
Too many people have smoked marijuana. If you haven't, write this to your profile.
If you almost always have a song stuck in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you already knew that the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the exact same tune, just different words, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever asked a question that the person your asking couldn't possibly know the answer to, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think iPods were gifts from the gods copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate homework, join the club and copy and paste this into your profile
IMPORTANT THINGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught t me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
The Ouran Alphabet
A is for Academy, which is where the Ouran students attend
B is for Boy-Lolita, which is Mitsukuni Haninozuka
C is for Cosplay, which the Hosts do every day
D is for Debt, which is 8 million yen
E is for Emo Corner, which is Tamaki's depression spot
F is for Female, which is Haruhi's true gender
G is for Guy, which Haruhi has to dress and act like to pay off her debt
H is for Hikaru, who is the confused one of the Hitachiin Twins
I is for Innocent, which Honey claims to be
J is for Jealousy, which Hikaru expresses towards Haruhi and Arai
K is for Kaoru, who is the sweetest of the Hitachiin Twins (and the best...)
L is for Love, which is the feeling that Hikaru doesn't quite understand
M is for Mori, who is the strong and silent type
N is for Nekozawa, who will put a curse on you if you don't watch your back
O is for Ootori, which is a big name in the medical business
P is for Puppet, and its name is Belzeneff
Q is for Quiet, which basically describes Mori
R is for Roses, which every Host Club member has in their own color
S is for Swimsuit, which the Hitachiin brothers would like to see Haruhi wear
T is for Tamaki, who considers himself as the "King" of the Host Club
U is for Usa-chan, which is the name of Honey's stuffed bunny
V is for Vocals, which Renge uses a lot
W is for Wonderland, where Haruhi had seen her mother
X is for X-Ray Vision, which the Hitachiin Brothers wish they had
Y is for Yaoi, which the Ouran show has a lot of thanks to the Hitachiin Twins
Z is for the Zuka Club, which Haruhi was almost forced to join
If you have never heard or seen the Ouran Alphabet before until now, copy and paste this into your profile
97 of teens only see the Transformers franchise because of Shia La Beouf or Megan Fox. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the other 3 that goes to see things explode and robots beating the slag outta each other
98 of teenagers do drugs, have sex, and drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you like cookies, and anime!
If you swear like crazy at the rare pokemon for escaping your last pokeball, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you had a laughing fit for absolutely no reason copy and paste this on your profile
If you hear voices in you head, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If your weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar copy this into your profile.
If your crazy and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If there are times when you just want to annoy people for the hell of it... copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever seen a movie so many time you can quote it word for word, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever burst out laughing at something in a book, copy this to your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Warning: Until you hit another line break this will all be stuff where you are supposed to repost to avoid "bad things" happening. I only reposted these cause I thought they were cute. If you dont want to read then just skip to the nest line break. But seriously none of it's real.
I don't really believe in this stuff or usually repost it, but I thought this was cute.
WHY DO BOYS FALL IN LOVE WITH GIRLS??
So sweet, please don't break! :)
1. They will always smell good even if it's just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when they sleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms .
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later...
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you".
18. Actually...Just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we don't admit it).
23. The way they say "I miss you".
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore...
Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart.
This chain started in 2002.
It is a love chain letter.
In an hour you are supposed to repost this.
Now here comes the fun part.
You then say the name of the person you like or love and then the person will say "I love you," or "Will you go out with me?" NO JOKE!!
NOW THE CONSEQUENCES!!
The consequences are:
If you break the chain letter, you will have bad luck in future relationships.
If you don't break the chain, then you will be a happy camper!!
You have been chosen to participate in the LONGEST and the LUCKIEST chain letter on the internet.
Once you read this letter, you must IMMEDIATELY (meaning within the hour) post it with the title "why do boys fall in love with girls?"
After you send it, make a wish and it will come TRUE
did u know b4 u go to sleep at night there is 1 person on the opposite rainbow is thinking of u .they want to kiss u ,they want to be with u are always thinking about u b4 they go to sleep at night they r longing to be with u this is not at all fake if u repost within 5 mins the person who is longing for u will approach u in 1 month and ask u out or grab u and kiss u . but if u break this chain no1 will ask u out in 5 years.
This is freaky as anything...DO NOT CHEAT (You'll kick yourself later.) I was a little skeptical trying this, but if you follow the instructions you'll be surprised! We'll see tomorrow if the wish comes true. Some of the things are freakily true, but if you sit down and think about it, most of the answers are right because the way the questions are set up. The human mind of everyone, really, it works in similar ways.
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...(This was interesting, so I posted it. But I highly doubt any of it is true)
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose... California: You like adventure. Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose... Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved. Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
Ninety-Five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmuisc, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minamoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy the Mary-Sue Slayer, Harry's Girl 01031992, WanderingTeen DESEPERE ROMANTIQUE, dark-hearted rose, Writer2TheEnd, HistoryNerd ChibiLover123, Mrs. BurtonDeppElfmanVanDort, Senor Foot, Naoko Matatabi
RULES: (for another iPod shuffle thing)
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle. 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS. 4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name. 5. Put this in your profile.
1.If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say? There is a God by Lee Ann Womack (In a roundabout way that makes sense)
2.How would you describe yourself? You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift (WAY off base)
3. What do you like in a girl/guy? Anytime You Need A Friend by The Beu Sisters(Wow. I like this one.)
4. How do you feel today? On My Father's Wings by The Corrs
5. What is your life's purpose? Close Your Eyes by Daniel May et al
6. What is your motto? Christmas Must be Something More by Taylor Swift (Ummm...ok?)
7. What do your friends think of you? The Siamese Cat Song by Peggy Lee
8. What do you think of your parents? There is Life by Alison Krauss
9. What do you think about very often? Ruber by Gary Oldman (What the?!?!?!?!?!? No!!!!!)
10. What is 2 2? A Place In This World by Taylor Swift
11. What do you think of your best friend? Once Upon a Dream by Mary Costa
12. What do you think of the person you like? Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah by James Baskett
MUSIC MOVIE: So, here's how it works: 1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc) 2. Put it on shuffle. 3. Press play. 4. For every question, type the song that's playing. 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button. 6. DON'T LIE GEEZ.
Opening Credits: I Stand Alone by Steve Perry
Birth: Never Alone by Tyler Collins (*looks up* A little contridictory there, don't ya think?)
First day at school: Strangers Like Me by Phil Collins (Haha. So true!)
Falling in Love: Lullaby by Daniel May et al
Fight Song: One Family by Mark Manchina (I can see that)
Breaking Up: The Bare Necessites by Phil Harris and Bruce Reitherman
Prom: Pretty Bird (yeah, no.)
Life: Come On Over Tonight by Brad Paisley and Chely Wright (no comment)
Mental Breakdown: Kube by Lebo (a little too cheery for that but ok.)
Driving: Why Should I Worry from Oliver and Company (ummm...because there are other cars that don't care?!)
Flashback: Remind Me by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood (Nice.)
Wedding: You Haven't Seen the Last of Me by Cher.
Birth Of Child: God Blessed Texas by Little Texas (why yes he did)
Final Battle: Hakuna Matata by Emie Sabella, Jason Weaver, & Nathan Lane (No worries. *gets slashed at with a sword* I take that back)
Death Scene: You Got a Friend in Me by Lyle Lovett & Randy Newman (why are all my sad or serious times paired with happy songs?)
Funeral: Funky Monkey (that better not play at my funeral)
End Credits:Two Worlds Reprise by Phil Collins
Biggest Part of My Life-I'll Make A Man Out Of You by Donny Osmond and Chorus
1) Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on shuffle 2) For each question, press the next button to get your answer 3) YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS! 4) Put any comments in parentheses after the song name 5) Put it in your profile!
1. What would you say about your boyfriend? Take You to Rio by Ester Dean (I don't have a boyfriend...so I guess I'm going by myself)
2. What is the first thing you say in the morning? Dream, Dream Spirit Moon by Daniel May et al (Yes, as in, I want to go back to dreaming)
3. Your teacher is... Remember the Magic by Brain McKnight (I was hoping for Cruela De Vile)
4. What's written on your classroom's blackboard? Don't Drink the Water by Brad Paisley (They're encouraging drinking?)
5. How would you describe your next door neighbours? A Place in this Wrold by Taylor Swift (If you mean the place next door, then sure)
6. What would your best friend say about you? Part of Your Wolrd by Jodi Benson (Hmmmm. maybe)
7. How do you feel right now? A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes by Ilene Woods with Mouse Chorus (So meloncholy but hopeful...eh, I can see that)
8. What's on your bedside table right now? God Bless Texas by Little Texas (Wow, I must have a big bedside table.)
9. What did you do when you woke up this morning? United We Stand by Steve Perry (Who am I standing with?)
10. When you open your wardrobe you see... Awakes a Bear by Various Artists (Theres a bear in my closet...AWESOME!)
11. What did you say after you last attended a concert? Strangers Like Me by Phil Collins (Sure why not)
12. If you had to write a Twilight FanFiction right now, what would the title be? This is Country Music by Brad Paisley (NO!!! I like that song too much to use it for Twilight)
13. A song you would sing at your school's talent show would be...Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift (Ok, I could do that)
14. Your life's theme song is... Some Hearts by Carrie Underwood (Maybe it's about the future?)
15. How would you describe what you are doing this moment? Colors of the Wind by Disney (Is that a comment about my writting? If so Thank You :P)
16. If you had to go and jump off a building, what would your last words be? Go the Distance by Roger Bart (Yeah, its a long way down.)
17. Your motto is... A Spoonful of Sugar by Juile Andrews (Yep, that was pretty close)
18. If you could buy anything in this world you'd buy... Vidalia by Sammy Kershaw (I going to say that translates to pickles)
19. Whad did you dream about last night? No Way Out by Phil Collins (Not really...where were you when I was on that building?)
20. Any last words? Ev'rybody wants to be a Cat by Liz English et al (Admit it you know you do!)
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?So, here's how it works: 1. Open your library (iTunes, Win amp, Media Player, iPod, etc) 2. Put it on shuffle 3. Press play 4. For every question, type the song that's playing 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button 6. Don't lie and try to pretend you’re cool... and a lot of the songs fit with the setting
Opening Credits: In the Sweet By and By - Daniel May et al (Ok, sure)
Waking Up: Chim Chim Cher-ee - Julie Andrews et al (Wow I sure am cheery)
First Day at School: When You Wish Upon a Star - Ashley Gearing (I wish there was no homework, I wish there was no homework)
Falling In Love: The More Boys I Meet - Carrie Underwood (Haha. Ok)
Fight Song: Should've Said No - Taylor Swift (Yep, its a fight alright)
Breaking Up: Firework - Katy Perry (Hmmm...That's a very up;ifting break up)
Prom night: A Whole New Wrold - Brad Kane & Lea Salonga (Aww...that's sweet)
Life: Hakuna Matata - Erine Sabella & Jasin Weaver Nathan Lane (Oh I wish)
Mental Breakdown: If I Didn't Have You - Eric Idle & Don Rickles (Yep, that makes sense)
Driving: Winnie-the-Pooh - Disney Studio Chorus (LOL. There is a funny story there)
Flashback: Can You Feel the Love Tonight - Elton John (mybe paired with meeting someone)
Getting back together: You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift (Aw... that could actually work with the way this story has been going)
Wedding: Life's a Railway to Heaven - Brad Paisely (Not what I had in mind, but ok)
Birth of Child: Livin' on a Prayer - The Chipmuncks (Let's see, we've got each other...and a kid...and that's a lot...ok, sure)
Final Battle: A Perfectly Good Heart - Taylor Swift (That jerk, we fight after we just had a kid)
Funeral Song: Transformation - Various Artists (Well, at least it isn't too happy)
Final Credits: Remember the Magic - Brain McKnight (At least I wasn't forgotten)
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
(0.0) This is the recruitment bunny! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money: Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. I'm just evil... It fits my personality!
9. If you're an Okami fan, you get to join Ninetails!
10. EMBRACE YOUR DARK SIDE! MUHAHAHA!
11. Last time I checked, Seth from Dinosaur King is here as well! (Sigh, Seth...)
12. We also have marshmallows, skittles and big-awesome guns that shoot missiles
Unsafe External Link