Author has written 53 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, Danny Phantom, Wolf's Rain, Pokémon, Spirit, Okami, and Warriors.
Ughhh! I have some writer's block for my story DP On The Titanic. I won't update for a while because of it.
My story, Hero, won't be updated as much because of School starting.
Here is somthing that I got from Oak Leaf Ninja:
Things to do in Wal-Mart:
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!!"
How Stupid can people be?
Quote:sent this tweet in response: “Obamas gma even knew it was going 2 b bad! ‘She died 3 days b4 he became president’
My comment: Whoever posted this can go to hell.
NEVER BUY A KICTHENAID PRODUCT AGAIN IF YOU SUPPORT OBAMA!
People can be assholes:
Lord Kevlin- He has a repeated image of flaming other people's story including mine. He does not even know what the fuck he is talking about.
Qwisse- he or she is like Lord Kelvin. If they can't handle the fact that people are writing fanfiction on a fanfiction site, GET THE FUCK OFF OF FANFICTION! YOU DON'T BELONG ON HERE!
Anyways, here is the review:
Review by Qwisse:
Meh. Could have been an okay parody story, but as a serious angsty stuff, it's not a win.
You might as well have used aliens or David Blaine to remove Sonic from his environment and throw him into a cage. At least that would spare me the awkward time reading about our favorite hero going to a generic war, getting captured randomly on his first (or not? Eh, can't tell) day of fighting, and getting randomly turned into a slave. Okay, you for some reason wanted Sonic to be Amy's pet, but come on, this excuse for a backstory is silly rather than anything else.
Also, AU. AUs are awesome when they add something to the canon, or replace canon elements with something new. You didn't add; you just took away battles with Eggman and various deities, Sonic's abilities, Sonic's meaning to his world. Basically, you write about a random powerless hedgehog dude who is somehow called Sonic. Now, how exactly is your story valuable to the fandom?
Review by Lord Kevlin-
Provided you are very young, this is a good story. It has enough editing to be considered proper. Dialogue tags need work, but that is something you need to research independently as it goes above a school's curriculum.
I wouldn't go for the parody genre with sentences as basic as that, though. Parodies are on the softcore level when done properly. You must have the basics covered meticulously, so readers can concentrate on subtle jabs and inconsistencies. If I were you, I'd try a well-developed piece that doesn't rip off another fandom, Warriors.
Because irony's good in every sense save for technique. Because even a parody of a game is supposed to run properly.
Have a nice, abuse-free day.
Tales Of Soleanna: The Return Of Solaris.
Plot- Takes place after Sonic Underground. After the rise of the console of four, High King Sonic is married to King Shadow. Solaris has come back, thanks to the current king of Soleanna. Now, Sonic, in his heavily pregnant state, must go with Shadow to fight Solaris, but at a great price,
Seven To One (adopted from Farming Chick)
Plot- Sonic and Amy's kid, Layla the Hedgehog gets a phone call one night that could end her dad's life and mabye her own.
Copy And Paste Section-
Danny and Sam stood on a balcony alone. Sam was scared but she began asking because she felt she had to know
"Danny, do I ever cross your mind?"
"Do you like me?"
"Do you want me?"
"Would you cry if I left?"
"Would you live for me?"
"Would you do anything for me?"
"Choose -- Me or your life."
Sam, feeling like she wants to cry, begins to run off when suddenly Danny's hand grabbed her wrist. She turns to tell him to let go but then he smirked and spoke
"The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind."
Sam's eyes widened at this statement and as Danny wraps his arms around her and continues speaking
"The reason why I don't like you is because I love you."
"The reason why I don't want you is because I need you."
"The reason why I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left."
"The reason why I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you."
"The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you."
"The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life."
Sam starts to grin as she returns the embrace crying from happiness.
Support Danny x Sam by copying and pasting this on your profile. Or change the characters for your own purposes. Or both.
Here is a link to my friend's story. It is her first one so be nice.
From Now on, any flames that get posted to my stories will go up on my profile with the reveiwers name! So, be smart and don't flame my stories!!!
Unsafe External Link