Author has written 3 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Merlin.
Note for those waiting for my next chapters: Hello! I will be discontinuing my Reading to Greece fic, but I do plan to continue Finding Family. Now, Finding Family is a story that I write whenever the mood hits me (once or twice a year) so I do apologize for that on the off chance that any of you really like it and painfully await the next one. ;)
I used to comment whenever i could as nobody.
I wont share my name but i am 15 and female.
I am Canadian and VERY proud to be so!
I have written 2 fan fictions on a different site.
I love anyone and everyone who comments on my writing. (a thank-you going up to sibuna-daughter-of-artimis, for being the first person to comment on my first story!)
I spend my free time: reading,writing, drawing, painting, acting, or doing homework. (in that order:P )
(Now adding watching anime to the list above)
I am over-protective of my books and will often flip when either of my two sisters do anything that could possibly damage them.
I spend most of my summers at different camps.
(I like to use brackets)
I am part of an archery program called N.A.S.P.
my favorite books in order:
1. The Kingkiller Chronicles
3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians
4. Harry Potter
5. Artemis Fowl
*(*)* Anything past this point is mostly just for fun.
Its strange when you look up for just a second, only to look down and realize that the page is actually just black and white.
Family are the ones who see you in the mornings but still love you anyway.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid
They say "guns don't kill people, people kill people" well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled "Bang!", I don't think you'd kill too many people.
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
You cry, I cry, You laugh, I laugh. You fall off a cliff, I laugh harder.
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made the horn louder.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, , if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone:Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, secilmis yazar, Holly Marie Fowl, FlyingToastersUnite, Cannibalistic Skittles, harrypotterfanforever247, catz r the all time best, Unimportance
Random copy and pastes; from catz r the all time best, Mad Mararuder Girl, and ThatHotAndSexyDemigoddess.
HELP THE BUNNY!!!!
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile. (and i have lost an argument with myself before)
if you can raed tihs, cpoy tihs itno yuor polrfie, and sea if ohtres can raed it.
if you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
Rcneet sudteis sohw taht yuor mnid rades wdros as one wrod, not as snglie ltrtees, as lnog as the frsit and lsat lrettes are in tiehr rgiht pcales. So mnay polpee soluhd be albe to raed tihs; hewveor, tihs may not be the csae. If you are cpalbae of raidneg tihs, cpoy and pstae tihs itno yuor pflrioe.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle one of the characters for being so dumb copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are one of the few teens who don't have or want to have a myspace, copy and paste this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copyand past this on your profile.
If you have ever gotten a good idea for a fanfic while sleeping, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away then remembered, copy this into your profile.
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever started reading FanFiction from the moment you come home from school at four until 4 am when your mother threatens to donate your computer to a charity shop, copy and paste this on to your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile. (My friends think I am abnormal for this one, but I take that as a compliment)
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
I have this on my profile from Percabeth Lorien for a few reasons.
1) because they are hilarious
2) because I plan to use them for inspiration if I ever get around to it.
Things I am not to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not attack my fellow classmates
51) I will not make an impossible riddle for people to give an answer to enter the Ravenclaw area.
52) I will not hit anybody with a wand, even if I don't do a spell.
53) I will not yell Shazam when I am trying to transfigure something.
54) I will not tell Moaning Myrtle that Olive Hornby is at Hogwarts for a month
55) I will not raid the kitchen before Quittich games for rotten tomatoes to throw at the players.
56) I will not place a circus mirror by the Fat Lady to make her look thin
57) I will not launch spoonfuls of porridge at the owls every morning.
58) I will not ride the therstals and feed them Mrs. Norris
59) I will not launch fireworks off the Astronomy Tower
60) I will not spray the plants with weed killer at Herbology when they bite me.
61) I will not eat any pets, including owls, toads, cats and rats, even if they taste good.
62) I will not fill a water gun up with random potions and squirt them at people
63) I will not make make-up with bubotuber pus to sell to the girls at school so they will get pimples
64) I will not say that Draco looks gay with his blond hair, even if he does.
65) I will not give stilts to Professor Flitwick on Christmas.
66) Selling T-Shirts that say 'Keep Calm and Ask Hermione' is banned.
67) I will not steal all the wizards chess players to create a miniture battle in the courtyard
68) Putting fake dememtors around the school is discouraged
69) I will not chew Drooble's Best Blowing Gum during class
70) Exploding bonbons are not meant for throwing at people
There are many more, too many to name XD
Random Funny Stuff:
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Unintentionally Funny Newspaper Headlines C&Pd from Ultra-Geek;
ELEVEN REMAIN DEAD AFTER MORGUE SHOOT OUT
LAWYERS GIVE POOR FREE LEAGAL ADVICE
TRAFFIC DEAD RISE SLOWLY
DRUNK GETS NINE MONTHS IN VIOLIN CASE
CITY MAY IMPOSE TIME FOR MANDATORY PROSTITUTION
ENRAGED COW INJURES FARMER WITH AXE
NEW VACCINE MAY CONTAIN RABIES
KICKING BABY CONSIDERED TO BE HEALTHY
FLAMING TOILET SEAT CAUSES EVACUATION AT HIGH SCHOOL
KIDS MAKE NUTRITIOUS SNACKS
PROSTITUTES APPEAL TO POPE
ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST
Count every "F" in the following text:
FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...
THERE ARE 6 - no joke. READ IT AGAIN ! Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's.
The reasoning behind this is the brain cannot process 'OF' (Seriously -.-")
Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius. Copy and paste it to your profile!
A note to anyone who reads my fanfics or have seen this on my profile, please review or PM me. Thank you.
Unsafe External Link