Author has written 28 stories for Warriors, Star Wars, My Little Pony, Call of Duty, Parodies and Spoofs, Minecraft, Slender, and Fallout.
I am a 14 year old Christian guy, and my talent is writing. My interests are being a brony (A teenage My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fan), writing, and sketching. I have many stories, and my good friend is Drrop. Check out his story Shattered Clouds!
I know I haven't uploaded in over a year almost, so I will make a massive comeback!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, IwuvMyKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr, Black Panther Warrior, Mina the Mischevious, blondy-10-22,Kakashi's kid Aj 13, xXnarutofan_22Xx, 0xHannahx0, Tsarina Torment, Beckz 2000. XxRainbowSprinklesxX, XxPieInYaFacexX, omg-KITTENS, Spottedwave From Irk, Gingerclaw, Shadowstroke, xxxRavensClawxxx
99% of girls would cry if Justin Bieber's name was reaped in the Hunger Games, but if you are part of the one percent that would volunteer just so you could chase him with a knife screaming "THIS. IS. SPARTA!" put this in your profile!
A Cats Eyes
Do you see anger or hate? Do you see pain?
Do you see countless numbers of wisdom?
Do you see the raw energy possessed by hunters?
Or are you like me?
Me, who sees nothing but care.
Eyes that tell me to trust their owner.
Eyes that say "Tell me everything."
Eyes that say "I understand," or "go on."
Eyes that sympathize and listen.
Eyes that simply say "I'm here for you."
The Lessons Warrior Cats Have Taught Us
Violence doesn't solve all problems, but it does solve some. And they should be solved very violently.
Your logic doesn't have to make sense if you're angry enough.
Killing your half-brother solves all of your problems for 6-12 months, depending on how evil he is.
Cats are really good at cleaning massive bloodstains.
Gaining nine lives causes you to die nine times as frequently as everyone else.
Highly organized colonies of feral cats have been living in the English countryside for over 60 years without being noticed by anyone.
Having fangirls gives you the right to do virtually anything without being considered evil *cough*Ashfur*cough*Scourge*cough*.
If you eat too much fish, your blood tastes fishy.
It’s possible to complain about anything.
Happy endings are unrealistic.
Plans that rely on the cooperation of others have a tendency not to work.
God isn't going to do anything for you because he wants you to maintain both the freedom and the capacity to just get off your lazy butt and do it yourself.
The general public doesn't know anything.
People who secretly like you make the best evil minions.
It's possible to not notice that you are pregnant.
The default response to being dumped by someone is to devote yourself to making them watch their family die slow, painful deaths.
If you try hard enough, you can be pregnant and give birth without anyone noticing.
Stars are really the spirits of dead cats.
War crimes are perfectly fine if God tells you to commit them.
Just because someone has gone to hell doesn't mean you don't have to deal with them anymore.
Don't mess with beavers.
Thunderstorms are inherently dramatic.
Forbidden relationships happen about as often as socially legitimate ones.
If you play with your food, an owl will come and eat you.
Further proof of human stupidity
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (I don't know about you, but I don't have X-ray vision :/)
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (Which would be...?)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (What?! I LOVE eating frozen dinners!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (...DARN IT!!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (Are you sure about that? I thought it would be cold after heating! You learn something everyday, I suppose)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But I wanted to get horrible burns!)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (Herp a derp, Sherlock)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (Oh! I had no idea sleep aids could do that!)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (Gah. I was planning to use them in space!)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (OH NO!!)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (That idea never even occurred to me!)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (EAT nuts? Really? No way!)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (No, I'm sure a piece of cloth will! *jumps off cliff*)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (Okay!)
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions:"Put on fork and eat." (But...I was gonna kill someone with this! Are you telling me I actually have to EAT it?)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity and paste this onto your profile! XD
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a arm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
Also, here is my big disclaimer:
I do not own Star Wars, My Little Pony, Warriors, Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, Harry Potter, Minecraft, Call of Duty, or anything else I may write about.
Alright, I like ponies! Go to my YouTube Channel, KingDaddyDiscord, for fanfic readings, covers, art, videos, and more!
Friend me on Google and soon, Facebook!
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||My Little I Love A Girl's Show That Sneaks In Adult References Forum|
|Focus:||Cartoons My Little Pony|