Poll: Who Do You Think the Culprit Is? For HM: Island of Despair Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Game X-overs, Dragon Ball Z, Pokémon, Bleach, and Harvest Moon.
"Remember, when you post a story, you are signing a contract with the reader." - Ms. Nitpicker, from 'How to Write Almost Readable Fan Fiction' 
Here are links to other places to find me (not in any particular order):
 Lunaescence.com Profile 
 LiveJournal Journal [: I use this to post privately and publicly for stories etc.
 FictionPress Profile [http://www.fictionpress.com/u/567771/kitty8688theonly: I haven't used this site in years. So, don't expect anything 'original' for awhile.
 AO3 Profile 
NOTICE: This notice is about how busy I am/will be now/in the future. You see, I finished college, and thus comes the job/internship searching. Once I have a steady job with a steady income, I will be very busy. I will hardly have time to work on ANY stories. As of right now, I am not following a schedule... Anyway, I will get back to any stories when I can.
STORIES/ONESHOTS THAT ARE COMPLETE:
Aizen's Will [http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3944167/1/Aizens_Will] - All Arrancars are in this one-shot. It's meant to be humorous. Also it includes a BONUS, that was created for my birthday! BLEACH story. Started on: December 12, 2007; Finished on: December 13, 2007- COMPLETE.
Christmas Gift [http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3959337/1/Christmas_Gift] - Most Arrancars are in this one, and it did include a little smex/lemon scene between my OTP- GxO of course, but I moved them due to FF.net rules! Includes a BONUS between Szayel and Grimmjow. BLEACH story. Started on: December 15, 2007; Finished on: December 16, 2007- COMPLETE.
The REAL Reason for Our Arrancar Numbers [http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3854130/1/The_REAL_Reason_for_Our_Arrancar_Numbers] - FIRST ONESHOT and is in Noitora's POV, but all Arrancars are in the story. BLEACH story. Started on: October 23, 2007; Finished on: October 24, 2007- COMPLETE.
CURRENT STORIES THAT HAVE BEEN UPGRADED (in no particular order):
1) Is There Love in Las Noches? [http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4011610/1/Is_There_Love_in_Las_Noches] (16 Oneshots complete; 84 MORE TO GO!)
2) ӇдⱤѵЄϛҭ ҦΦΦȠ: Iϛɭдηȡ Φʄ DЄϛϸдɨⱤ [http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5369239/1/I_D] (Harvest Moon: Island of Despair (HM: IoD) ; Chapter 33- UP!! ; 8 CHAPTERS TO GO!) [For the EBooks (SAMPLE) version of this story, please look under this 'section']
3) Can a Chain Bond with a Hairpin? [http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4937285/1/Can_a_Chain_Bond_with_a_Hairpin] (11 Drabble Sets complete; 89 MORE TO GO!)
4) The New Girl On The Block [http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1423576/1/The_New_Girl_On_The_Block] (Chapter 7- UP! ; 1 CHAPTER TO GO!)
5) Tremor Adventure & The Battle Against Surka - DISCONTINUED! (Will not be removed, yet)
6) THE TWO KAKAROTTO'S - DISCONTINUED! (Will not be removed- yet.)
7) The Funny Battle - DISCONTINUED! (Will not be removed- yet.)
(Fiction Press) CFL, Kaz Mo the Human YEAR 1 [http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2364094/1/CFL_Kaz_Mo_the_Human_YEAR_1] (Chapter 16- Delayed for now...)
Harvest Moon: Island of Despair EBook (SAMPLE) Links (4.68MB ; PDF format):
- Link 2:
- Link 3:
NOTE: If none of the links work, feel free to email/PM me and I'll fix the link(s) and/or re-upload the file(s). As a side note, in the future, this 'section' will feature EBook versions of my other complete stories/one-shot collections. For now, HM: IoD is the only one up here. I am also thinking of putting them into other formats so that they can work on EBook reading devices; such as the Kindle (Amazon) and NOOK (Barnes and Nobles). That way, you can download them and read it anywhere you go. Of course, since these are EBook versions, copyright information of series etc. will and has to be included along with a link(s) where the story/collection can be read online.
PROGRESS OF STORIES (Added 11/11/2010; L.U 11/20/2012):
This is the current status of stories that I am working on. Both stories that have and have not been released to the public. For example, let's say you want to know the status about a Naruto story I haven't released to the public, but I am working on it 'in secret' until it is a finished project. Well, this would be the place to look. Again, this would have the progress of stories that I have and have not released to the public. They are in ABC order based on series type/title.
BLEACH (1 story; 2 oneshot/drabble collections): Is There Love in Las Noches? (Public) - #17 35% complete. Can a Chain Bond with a Hairpin? (Public) - Set #12 not started yet. First BLEACH story ('Secret') - Not started yet.
Harvest Moon (5 stories): Harvest Moon: Island of Despair (Public) - COMPLETE OFFLINE [In editing process]. Second Harvest Moon Story ('Secret') - Not started yet, but has been planned. Third Harvest Moon Story ('Secret') - Not started yet, but has been planned. Fourth Harvest Moon Story ('Secret') - Not started yet. Fifth Harvest Moon Story ('Secret') - Not started yet, but has been planned.
Naruto (1 story): First Naruto Story ('Secret') - Not started yet, most has been planned.
Pokémon (2 stories): The New Girl On The Block (Public) - Chapter 18 50% complete. Pokémon Colosseum Story ('Secret') - Not started yet, some has been planned.
Other (1 story): Title and Series Omitted ('Secret') - Chapter 1-2 complete. Chapter 3 10% complete; considering to discontinue and/or delete this story.
ABOUT ME (from a request; 9/2010):
Moi? You want to read about me? If that is the case, you must have nothing to do... No homework, projects, or reports to do? Catch up with a book or two? No new TV series to watch or a new episode coming on soon? Need to clean a room or wash laundry? Do you need to call friends or family members? Check you email? No? To all of those? Well, if you're sure...you're a little persistent... So, let's make this quick:
- Finished college.
- Hobby is writing (one of them).
- I try my best to have an original idea (fanfiction or not). By that, I mean the plot is 'original', or at least hasn't been done before in that category/genre. If the idea has been done, and I am aware of it, there is a very high chance that I will not release that idea in any story, drabble, or one-shot I write (future or past).
- I try to limit myself to write oneshots and/or drabbles. Why? Because it has a beginning and ending within the same paragraph or 'chapter'.
- I can be a little lazy.
- An idea that comes to me; I make a detailed outline of it; usually with a beginning and end at least, the middle fills in as I think about it more often (usually, most of the middle is thought out within a few days).
- I will never abandon stories, unless I finally hit the point that I am no longer motivated and/or interested in writing it. If the story persists in the back of my mind to do something with it; I'll probably delete it.
- I consider my writing skills to be mediocre, personally. I, as any sensible writer would do, try my best to improve. Whether that is through reviews, PM's, or reading material that can help- I do try.
- I don't mind beta-reader's going over my work (two/three would be preferred).
- I try not to limit myself to one category/series.
- After I finish working on ӇдⱤѵЄϛҭ ҦΦΦȠ: Iϛɭдηȡ Φʄ DЄϛϸдɨⱤ/Harvest Moon: Island of Despair, I'm planning to write any and all stories on my computer— and keep them there until I finish writing it. I'm not doing this to be cruel or because 'it is the correct way to write fan fiction', but because it'll be less frustrating for me and I don't have to worry about anyone seeing something that isn't ready... along with any errors bothering me as I write. I'll complete them on my computer, re-read them, edit them myself, then get a few beta-readers to do it, and then, not until then, release it to the public to read.
- The above doesn't apply to one-shots and drabbles because they are short and straight to the point (unless it's a collection).
- My other hobbies involve reading, drawing occasionally (not the best with that), almost anything science related (forensics, psychology, biology etc.), the internet, computers, games (both online and console games), and sleeping.
- I read mostly fiction. Non-fiction is low on my list, it depends on the subject.
- I read almost any type of fiction book, for any age group. My reading preference changes; to me, a good book can be found almost anywhere- as J.K. Rowling has proven (in my opinion, you don't need to agree).
And that's all I can think of to share with you.
Thanks for reading,