Author has written 51 stories for Witch & Wizard, Warriors, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Hunger Games, Tiger's Curse Series, Last Dragon Chronicles, Avengers, Book Thief, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Kane Chronicles.
Okay a little bit bout myself. Name's Megan, but I go by just about any nickname. Such as, but not limited to: Steve, Pheo, Rogers, Simmons, Meg, Megna/Megna Mode/Megna Potter, Khaleesi, Fox, Sebastian, and Frigga. On here, I have been called Stephen King and Satan, but I will not answer by those names. Unless I'm replying to a comment in which someone called me that because of what I wrote.
Here's my Tumblr:
Fiction Press: https://www.fictionpress.com/u/900536/Fb-PHE13
Who am I as a writer? I am everyone, and I am no one. I am everything, and I am nothing.
I am the seasoned captain that continues to sail the seas. I am the toddler taking their first steps. I am the tree struggling to stand against the rage of a hurricane. I am the rock being weathered away over time. I am the cat basking in the sun. I am the wolf, stalking its prey. I am the victim, taking their last breath. I am the fugitive, running away from the police after escaping. I am the scientist, repeating their experiment once more. I am the student, laughing in relief once they see they have passed the test. I am the water flowing through the canyon. I am the cloud floating through the sky. I am an Olympic gold medalist. I am the child that is ignored when they ask to play kickball with the others. I am the fire that rages through the forest. I am the rain pouring down in the desert. I am the busy city. I am the abandoned home. I am the story forgotten in time. I am the tale that is always told.
Who am I as a writer? I am everyone, and I am no one. I am everything, and I am nothing.
Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.
There's a thread you follow.
It goes among things that change.
But it doesn't change.
People wonder what you are pursuing.
You have to explain about the thread.
But it is hard for others to see.
While you hold it you can't get lost.
people get hurt or die;
and you suffer and get old.
Nothing you do can stop time's unfolding.
You don't ever let go of the thread.
- "The Way It Is" by William Stafford
"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." F. Scott Fitzgerald
"You should grieve if a fictional character is killed. You should care." George R.R. Martin
"You're living, you occupy space, and you have mass. You know what that means? You matter."
"Don't depend too much on anyone in this world, because even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness." Ibn Taymiyyah
"Monsters are real, ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King
"A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity." Franz Kafka
"I only have one ride. I want it to be beautiful. If nobody hears from me again, we'll be okay. If nobody knows where I am, I won't mind. 'Cause I'll know where I am, and that's the most important thing." Sebastian Stan
Fury shoots you in the front; Loki stabs you in the back; Dear Natasha kills your feels; but the Avengers only poke each other with straws.
I don't mind being alone, I just hate feeling alone.
Permanently stuck between "I really want to talk to you" and "I don't want to annoy you".
I'm more confused than a chameleon in a bag of skittles.
Biggest lie I tell myself: "I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."
In the morning there's a huge difference between 6:00 and 6:05.
Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.
The Oath of the Avengers Written by AglonAuthor
Raise your right hand and read this oath aloud.
Each white streak that goes through the sky will be Iron Man to me.
No matter what goes on, hope forever will I see.
When the news turns on, I will always look for S.H.I.E.L.D.
When there is work to be done, I'll be out there on the field.
I know now, that it's not smart to prank Clint.
All info for a mission I'll take as a hint.
I'll remember the Captain whenever a punching bag breaks.
I'll stay true to myself, whatever it takes.
In missions I'll fight until we have one.
I'll say son of John when I hear Johnson.
Most important of all, whatever tears us apart, no matter if it's
or some other strange anomaly,
we will stick together, because I've loved the Avengers from the start.
You know you're obsessed with the Avengers when:
1. You play darts and all you can think is "Man, Clint would nail this game!"
2. You play Trivial Pursuit and you want Bruce on your team. Then you remember he's fictional.
3. Someone's being cocky and know-it-all-ish and you think "Oh my god, it's a Tony clone."
4. You watch Brave and immediately think Merida looks like Clint and Natasha's kid.
5. You will never be able to watch Lord Of The Rings again without thinking of Hawkeye. "Better clench up, Legolas."
6. You wish your science teacher was Bruce.
7. You get WAY too excited whenever someone describes someone else as low-key.
8. Someone says there's a black widow in your backyard and you say: "It's all right, I won't let her interrogate me."
9. You're suddenly way more patriotic, in honor of Steve.
10. The 4th of July is now the date of TWO holidays; Independence Day and Steve's birthday.
11. You finish a drink and you have an urge to throw your cup on the floor and yell "ANOTHER!"
12. The Northern Lights suddenly get you WAY too excited.
13. You want a Starkphone for Christmas, complete with JARVIS. (Don't we all? xD)
14. You wear green and gold everywhere and laugh scornfully when people ask why. "Puny mortals, how dare you question my motives? I am a Minion of Loki!!"
15. Instead of saying, "That guy smacked you around like a ragdoll," you say "Wow, that guy really gave you the Loki treatment."
16. You really want archery lessons. And explosive arrows. And an excuse to use them.
17. You want to be a SHIELD agent.
18. You are convinced that the reason the Avengers aren't real is that you're in an alternate, more boring dimension.
19. You think the air vents are a viable mode of transportation.
20. You think the Hulk is awesome and Bruce needs a hug.
21. You're nodding and smiling as you read these.
22. You're going to put this on your own profile because of how (unfortunately) true this is.
23. You begin debating the similarities between Odin and Nick Fury. (both have eyepatches, both are really bad at dealing with Loki...need I go on?)
24. You begin quoting it all the time, and the quotes actually fit your situation (It's almost sad how often this happens to me...)
25. You smile slightly every time you step on an ant.
26. You and your friends have assigned yourselves Avengers characters and regularly get together to play out the movie.
27. You want an Iron Man suit for your birthday.
28. You have a sudden interest in World War II.
29. Everytime you see a jet streak across the sky, you at first think 'Iron Man!!!!' before groaning in dissapointment.
30. Whenever you can't find something important, you curse Loki.
31. Whenever lightning cuts your power, you curse Thor, then apologize because you don't want Jane to run you over.
32. You have your own toy Captain America shield, Iron Man mask, Thor hammer, and Hulk fists.
33. Your birthday party was Avengers themed.
34. You actually know what S.H.I.E.L.D stands for.
35. You know that J.A.R.V.I.S is an acronym for Just A Rather Very Intelligent System.
"Don't be shocked, that people die Be surprised, you're still alive..." - Cassie by Flyleaf
In memory of all "Pit Bulls". Killed by ignorance and fear.
"I will kill you eighteen different ways with this paper clip." - Ziva David, NCIS.
for this is
now read this without the for and is.
If you love somthing let it go
What if it does come back, and leave you again...
BREAK ITS NECK AND RIP ITS HEART OUT
Writer’s Block: when your imaginary friends stop talking to you
Coca cola came to town pepsi cola shot him down, dr pepper fixed him up now we're drinkin 7 up, 7 up got the flu now we're drinkin mtn dew, mtn dew fell off a mountain now we're drinkin from a fountain, that poor fountain had a stroke now we're drinkin cherry coke, cherry coke lost its cherry now we're drinkin logan berry, logan berry got lost at sea now we're drinkin iced tea, iced tea died and choked now we're back to drinkin coke!!!!!!!
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid post this on your profile
If you've ever run into something big and obvious in public, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Emerald Princess 14, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey, NarnianLady, KingdomHeartsNerd, Lady Alice101, TheOnlyMarauderette, Fb-PHE13,
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you want to be a writer someday, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Fanfiction.net, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you go psycho from the lack of sleep, copy and paste this into your profile.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
(Post this on your profile if you hate racism.)
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: I would go to the ends of the world for you.
Man: Your eyes, they're amazing.
Guy: I'd like to call you. What's your number?
Guy: I know how to please a woman
Guy: I can tell you want me
Guy: If you were a hamburger at McDonalds you would be McGorgeous
Guy: Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven
Guy: Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again
Man: If we were the last people n Earth, then will you be mine?
Woman: If we were the last people on Earth, you would be dead y now.
Girls, copy and paste this on your profile!
Type your name with your knuckles: fb-phe13
Type your name with your nose: fb-phe13
Type your name w/ your Elbow: fb-0phe21e3
Type your name w/ your toes: fb-phe13
Type your name without looking: Fb0phe24
If you are pure evil with a heart of gold, copy and paste this to your profile.
I once read that only math can save us now. Put this in your profile if you're screwed.
M.A.T.H. Mental Abuse To Humans!
If you're the kind of person who believes that you don't have to be good in Math to be called smart, post this onto your profile.
"Google is the answer for everything; besides duct tape." -Unknown
Father: "You’re in big trouble Miss!"
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
I don't Run away from you...I walk away slowly and it kills me because you don't care enough to stop me.
If you are crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, or anything else that applies, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile
in case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping- darn that's my favorate time of the day to do that!
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire- Wow never would have guessed!
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking-that's a smart idea!
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado- darn and I bought it for just that!
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts- interesting!
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children- i just have nothing for that
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.- huh... that's good to know!
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping- WHAT? you mean all this time I was using it for the wrong reason?
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regualr soap- ... so you put it in your hair?...
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness- that's what I was hoping for!
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required- that's the point
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use- what other use *shakes*
15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
17. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
24. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
25. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
26. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
27. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
28. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children."
29. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity.
If you talk to inanimate objects (ex. "WORK, stupid computer!), copy and paste into your profile
If you have embarrasing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile
If your idea of fun is reading, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have more than 100 books in your room, copy this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever conversed out loud with the voices in your head and had people look at you like you were insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
if you could read a 700 page book in a day copy and paste this in your profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN, copy and paste this into your profile
Turn to page 40 in a random book and type what line 2 says:
The Hot Zone: "It turned out they had been trapped at locations all over central Uganda" (Preston, 40).
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door...
Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
My imaginary friend thinks you have a very serious problem...
Ask me no questions, I will tell you no lies…
Sticks and Stones may scar my skin but words slice through my soul within.
That which doesn't kill you...will probably try again.
I'm not tense. I'm just terribly, terribly alert.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask directions.
I hate it when the voices and my imaginary friends fight.
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is NOT for you.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.