Author has written 8 stories for Lord of the Rings, Inheritance Cycle, A song of Ice and Fire, and RWBY.
Morning, evening or night, depending on when thou sees thus
Ever should I stumble upon thee, only to find myself lost from where I hath come
Rarely shall I falter, never shall I bow
Clarity is bliss, ignorance is blessed
Utter thy word and my answer thou shall hear
Relish thy freedom, savour thy triumph
Yours is the world to see, yours is the world to live
And upon that cheery note, let me introduce myself;
I am the one and only Ocadioan, first and last to be named as such. I am the author of the 'A Dance of Shadow and Light' series, which is most likely how you found this page in the first place;D
On that note, I have had a sketch made of my main male protagonist, which can be found at the following address;
The map of the ra'zac and human homeland can be found on this link:
The layout of The Siege of Rushno:
Siege of Rushno
I have a few principles, which I feel that I must oblige by;
1) Always respond to a pm. If someone goes to the trouble to write to you, it should be normal courtesy to reply to that
2) Never start on something that you do not intend to finish
3) Never start writing a story without knowing how you want it to end
4) Never break the established basic rules of nature within your established universe
5) Regularly do a thorough examination of the universe that you write within
6) Never hate a story if its contents are not to your liking. It is not your place to judge what is worthy and what is not
7) Smile! Being able to laugh at your own misfortune and adversity is good for you
Now that that is done with, let me describe myself;
I am a person who loves double meanings and hidden clues. I have regularly left some in every story that I have written and even upon this profile. I often find amusement in trying to involve the readers in my stories by creating games and quizzes for them, which always comes with a prize for the winners. I always choose preparations over haste, so there may be a gap between stories, but that is because I must uphold my second to fifth principles before I can even begin posting something.
Lastly, but certainly not least, I am incredibly stubborn and am therefore wary of making any commitments, before fully considering them, as I must uphold my second principle.
Case and point, I currently have close to 100k words on my computer for a story that I have since lost most interest in. Why is this case and point, you may ask. It is because I knew in advance that I would need more than triple that to complete the story that I had envisioned, but I also knew that I might lose interest, so I decided that if I could complete the first of the 3 major arcs and still be hyped, I would be good to go and would publish it. As evidenced by the lack of that story, I wasn't able to stay hyped(I still get hyped from time to time if I envision an interesting thing in the story, but it fades quickly), and to avoid any readers hitting a hiatus story, I haven't published it.
Now, cake anyone?